I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard Joyce's car drive off, I told anus, "Come here and I'll remove your hook so that you can evacuate your rectum."

"Mistress is so formal and dainty. Don't you mean so that I can take a shit?"

I smiled, "Bring the salve back when you are through." I applied the salve as gingerly and lovingly as I could. The sounds emanating from anus showed her appreciation, but I wasn't sure if it was from the healing properties of the ointment or from my loving ministrations. "Do you want to . . ." I stopped mid sentence as I realized anus' wants were not just irrelevant, but nonexistent. "I can bathe you after we make love so that you will be fresh for the office. I also need to bathe."

We bathed and then came back to bed where we made love. This was the first time I treated anus tenderly in the past two days. I enjoyed that more than the rough treatment I and 9 had given her. We were both exhausted after the love making. We had both been tired from the night before and fell asleep. I held anus tenderly in my arms.

I awoke first at about 11:00 and said we needed to get ready to go into work. anus still insisted in adhering to protocol and remaining naked while I dressed. I had more and more wardrobe items in her, my closet, and found a work appropriate outfit. I even had a purse that could carry more than my clutch from the previous evening, even though I only had a few items in it. I made up my mind to take an Uber back to the hotel after work to retrieve my car.

PREPARING FOR THE NEXT DATE

anus took her clothes downstairs where she could put them on at the last minute before going out the door. Jaime was waiting for us and took us to work. There was not much conversation as we drove. At last, I said "I'm going to buy you an outfit for the party at the Milner's."

"You have no idea what would be appropriate attire." With that defiant statement, I was suddenly snapped back into reality. This was not compliant anus addressing me, that was my lover Joyce, my blackmailing head of HR addressing me.

"Well tell me what would be appropriate attire? So I can select it for you." I had to add that to reestablish my dominance.

"The Milner's lead an avant guard lifestyle. Their gatherings are the closest thing we have today to the famous French salon. They are the center of our city's cultural and intellectual development. They are responsible for the dissemination of good manners and sociability. But they also spread ideas."

"Cultural development? How would they feel about having two of the members of their social circle practicing the BDSM lifestyle? I mean having it shoved into their faces."

Clearly Joyce disapproved of this idea. "It's too early for that. They have to be prepared."

"Excuse me, is this Joyce, my lover, speaking, or anus my sub?"

"This is the well-respected head of HR at one of our cities leading companies speaking. Someone who has no problem with openly flaunting her lesbian relationship with a lowly coworker."

"You realize I can tell Jaime to turn around and take us home and we can have this conversation again in the room of pleasure and punishment."

"But you won't. Because you clearly understand the limits of our new relationship."

I was properly chastised and sat silent for awhile. "But we can explore the outer edges of that new relationship, can't we?"

She smiled, kissed me deeply. "I would enjoy doing that."

"I've been admonished. I understand my, our limits. But I'm still choosing your attire for the evening."

She kissed me once again. "I chose you because I trust you. I trust your judgment." We were driven the remainder of the way to work in silence. As we approached, Joyce's hand reached over to take mine. We smiled at each other. I felt no irreparable harm to our relationship had been done in the last eighteen hours, but it was nice to have her reaffirm that by this loving gesture. I didn't feel any words need be spoken.

As we pulled in front. I told Joyce, "We aren't scheduled to see each other again until Monday. I want us to have supper tomorrow night. We have some things to plan."

"Alright, I would like that. What shall we do?"

"I would like to make up for the meal we missed last night. I want to look longingly into your eyes as we dine on Dover Sole. Can you have the chef on the 42nd floor prepare it for us? In a private dining room."

"And do you have any preference for the waitress?"

I wasn't sure if I was being baited, but I didn't fall for it. "If 9 were present, that would be a distraction. I don't really care. Why don't you choose?"

"You know I no longer like to make decisions."

"Well, let your new little girlfriend Olivia choose. Just make sure she doesn't choose 9." I couldn't help getting in a little dig at the new fun couple of Seahawk.

"You have a way of trying my patience."

I smiled and kissed her to make up for my taunt.

"Will 7:00 be alright?" she inquired?

"Certainly."

"I'll set it up. See you there. I look forward to it." We got out of the car. As we walked through the lobby, I spotted Ms. Taylor, but more importantly, I saw Olivia stuffing her everything bagel into her chubby little Linda-Ronstadt-like face. I grabbed Joyce's hand, not that I particularly want to give her another sign of affection, but I didn't mind, but I wanted to blow Olivia's mind. I couldn't help taunt Joyce, "I wonder what your date from last night is thinking. Not only did you ditch her, but here you are holding hands with her chief rival." I wanted to lay it on extra thick, "I need to grab another cup of coffee. Do you mind if I don't go up the elevator with you?" She assented her consent. I planted a deep passionate kiss on her lips. It was so deep, she started gasping for breathe. I turned and smiled at Olivia.

THE RENDEZVOUS WITH NINE

I stuck around after work to meet up with 9. I actually dozed off in my chair at my desk after 6:00 so I could get some rest. I went to the fish bowl at around 7:50. I went into the ante room from the viewing area to tell 9 to meet me there when she was through. She wasn't there, but five and eleven were.

Eleven spoke up, "Hi, Monica. Will you be joining us this evening?"

"I think I will be staying in the warehouse this evening, but not the fishbowl. When nine comes in, will you tell her to meet me in the viewing area when she is through?"

Shy little five spoke up, "Monica this place is abuzz with what happened last night at the Christmas dinner. Will you tell us all about what happened? I know I'd like to hear it from you." I guess that by being treated as invisible to all Seahawk employees, mailgirls hear the entire building's gossip as they move about their chores.

"Sure, it wasn't very pretty, but 9 and I will both fill you all in." I went back out to the viewing area. Next Joyce showed up. "Well, this is quite a surprise. Two days in a row. Were you hoping I would perform an encore?" I couldn't help tweaking her.

"As the head of HR, I think I need to take a more hands-on approach to the mailgirl program. Olivia is due for a regular job review, and I think she has started to let things get out of hand."

"Maybe you need to conduct her evaluation in the room of pleasure and punishment."

"I would have hoped that you would have wanted to keep the activities that take place there private between you and me." I had had my fun with her, and indirectly with Olivia and I let the subject drop.

Five and 11 were the first two to come into the shower area. I don't know if they had warmed up after I left, but they certainly wasted no time showing their affection for one another. Nine and all the other girls filed in. She looked exhausted. She didn't come in with a partner nor did she elect one. This was a bit unusual, but not completely unprecedented.

Eleven cleaned out 5's asshole. Since 9 was doing nothing to hold my attention, I focused on watching those two. Five seemed to be enjoying the cleaning with 11's fingers, but she seemed to recoil when eleven attempted to insert her tongue for the final inspection. Some inaudible words were exchanged, not in anger, but it was clear 5 was telling her "enough."

Our eyes were straight ahead watching the performance, but something just couldn't allow me to let it go. "Are you scouting out a potential housekeeper, maybe a bed warmer for our cold winter nights?"

"I don't need to do any scouting. There's only one mailgirl I would want for that responsibility." Why had I gone there? I wanted to drop the subject. I knew who she was talking about.

"Joyce, have you set up supper on the 42nd floor for tomorrow night?"

"Yes."

"Which mailgirl will be waiting on us?"

"That's one detail I haven't tended to yet."

"Five. I want 5 to be with us."

She looked surprised. "Are you sure? She seems so timid and fragile."

"We aren't interviewing for a sex partner. We want someone who knows her station in life and will go about her business quietly and professionally."

We continued watching the performance. When it was over, I though of going into the ante room to get 9, but I decided to conduct a little social experiment. I kept talking with Joyce. I deliberately dragged out the conversation as long as possible to see if 9 would come out to join us. Sure enough, after a long wait she did. Although I had come out into the viewing area on Wednesday, this was the first time any of the other mailgirls had done so. She was still naked. She seemed surprised to see me and Joyce standing there, but after a slight hesitation, she came over and kissed me.

"Aren't you going to say 'hello' to Joyce?" She walked over to her and kissed Joyce, gently on the cheek. Joyce did not resist; indeed she extended her cheek to her but did not reciprocate.

I turned to Joyce, "Well, it's been fun, but 9 and I are off now." I took her hand and started to leave.

"Don't I even get a kiss goodbye?"

I kissed her gently on the lips. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and engaged me in a lip lock. My hand reflexively dropped from 9's. When we disengaged, Joyce turned to 9, "Don't you want a piece of this action?" There it was. All out on the table. Nine looked hesitantly at me. I tried to keep my expression facially neutral and I honestly think I had succeeded. I was the one who had started this little social experiment, and now that I had the three specimens in a petri dish I had to be prepared for whatever cultures developed, be they healthy or malignant. Nine and Joyce engaged in the most passionate kiss I had ever seen them exchange.

When they disengaged, I said, "Well, that was healthy. Are we ready to go now, 9? Now that you have been invigorated." She indicated yes and we said goodbye to Joyce. Nine had come to work today naked so she really had no choice but to remain naked. As we walked away, I asked her what she wanted to do for the rest of the evening.

"Monica, I'm really exhausted. I'm not up for any kind of night out on the town. I don't even want to take the time to go back to your apartment. Can we just go to the warehouse. Maybe a quiet evening of just holding each other." My car was still in the parking garage back at the hotel. We still had to retrieve it, but not right away. I suggested that we could walk to the warehouse, which we did. By now the mailgirl cultural patters had evolved to the point that nine and I could walk to the warehouse after work, nine naked, me fully clothed. We no longer needed to be escorted by the security guard.

"I got four demerits today." She said it nonchalantly but looked at me as if she expected me to reprove her. I said nothing but she continued, "I'm very sorry, but I was just so exhausted that I was late That bitch Olivia was waiting for us at the door to the fishbowl and gave me another demerit for being late there." I still didn't react, but I knew what this meant. But as if I didn't, 9 continued, "I'll probably have a lot of extra duty on the 42nd floor. It may cut into our getting together."

"By all means, let's make sure you get plenty of rest tonight so you don't get any more demerits tomorrow. Do you just want me to go back to my apartment?"

"No. I've got to spend some quality time with you. Just by ourselves."

I chuckled at that. "Sure, you, me, and 10 other mailgirls." Only 11 mailgirls lived in the warehouse.

"As long as I have you to hold, and you hold me, that will be all I need."

We walked into the warehouse. The girls were all milling about since it was still early and not bed time. When we came in, several girls shouted at us, "Monica is here." "Tell us all what happened at the Christmas party." "What was it like showering in the fishbowl."

I smiled. "Please, one at a time." Nine was holding my hand and led me over to her bed. She had had no advanced warning that we would be spending tonight together and she had not otherwise signed up for the big queen bed. We had slept in her bed once before. It would prove to be crowded, but I don't thing we were going to be too active so that we couldn't handle the cramped accommodations in her bunk.

Eleven, who was naked, grabbed my hand and led me over to the queen bed. "No, sit here in the middle of the room so we can all hear what you have to say." I glanced at 9. The smile on her face indicated she was alright with 11 escorting us to center stage and emceeing my presentation. I felt 9 should be with me, since it was really going to be our presentation, but 9 allowed me to have the center spotlight by myself.

Eleven joined me on the bed, and I beckoned to five. "Five, come join us. Don't be so shy." I continued with my new project of bringing 5 out of her shell. She was wearing a loose non-sexy nightgown and I beckoned her to sit with 11 and me on the bed. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable with out this old thing on?" She smiled coyly as I gently pushed the gown down over her shoulders so that her upper torso was exposed. She appeared embarrassed by the attention I was giving her. Eleven appeared to be more jealous than 9 was. Nine smiled at me.

Seven started the conversation. "Start with the shower in the fishbowl. I wish we could have all joined you."

I questioned her, "But how did you know that I'd be doing that? I know a blast email was sent out to all employees in the main headquarters building, but you mailgirls don't have access to email. I wasn't even able to tell 9 I would be taking a shower with her before I showed up."

There were audible snickers among my audience. Seven spoke for the group. "Monica, for a woman of your intelligence, sometimes you can be quite naive. Do you honestly think anything goes on in that building that the mailgirls don't know about?"

Three, ever the cynic, spoke up, "They could save a lot of money by doing away with email and just use the mailgirls to get all important information out." Her comments were met with laughter. I decided to gather a little more intelligence for my campaign regarding 5.

"What do you all know about Rose Anderson in HR?"

Eight spoke up, "She seems to spend a lot of time in the fishbowl observation area."

Eleven added, "Yes, and she's usually, how shall I say, indisposed for 30 minutes after our morning performance."

"Does that bother any of you?" They looked around at each other as if to question why I was asking such a stupid question.

"Why should it. Part of our job description is to be performers. And it never hurts to have a fan in HR."

I turned to 5. "Five, you seem so shy. Does that bother you?"

"Rose, Ms. Anderson, seemed to adopt me early in my mailgirl career as one of her pets. Whenever she needs a mailgirl to make a delivery, she always requests me." She hesitated before going on. I think she was about to regret going on, but maybe it was her being open with me, never mind that we had an audience, but she added, "unless it's a particularly heavy or difficult delivery when she always requests that the assignment be given to someone else."

I think that none of the other girls were surprised by her revelation, they were all remarkable perceptive. And I didn't detect any resentment of this favoritism within the mailgirl community.

I persisted. "So, do you think that you would like Rose?"

"What do you mean? That question doesn't make any sense. It's not a question of liking her or not. She works for Seahawk and I have to make deliveries for and to her."

"What if she were to ask you for a date. Or would you ever ask her for a date?"

Five looked shocked and got an indignant look on her face. "Monica, why are you asking me that? I'm a mailgirl. I don't have time to date anyone. I haven't had a date in six months. And I don't know if you've noticed, but we're both women. I'm not a lesbian."

That response took me aback. "But I see you perform in the fishbowl."

"Perform, Monica. Perform. It's part of my job description. I'm an entertainer."

"Are you telling me you don't enjoy having your tits caressed, your legs and arms? You don't like having your pussy licked? Licking the pussy of the other girls."

She knew she was going to regret the next thing she was about to say, but she was caught up in a web of honest revelations. "I find it disgusting. Monica, look, what you and nine have is great. I'm really happy for you both. But it's not me."

"How many of the rest of you don't consider yourselves lesbians?" Two quickly put her hand up, then fourteen and finally eight. I was shocked.

"Well, I have to hand it to you. You are all great performers." I quickly reconsidered this little side trip I had decided to go down to get five and Rose together. It wasn't going to happen. I chuckled to myself, "Rose is going to be devastated. But she still has her fantasies. . . .and her vibrator."

"Come on, Monica. You're getting away from telling us what happened yesterday," cried five.

I then started with the whole narrative. I started by telling them how Joyce, at Olivia's suggestion, said I had to shower in the fishbowl so that nine could get permission to get off work early. I speared no details on our public love making. I described my dress and nine's attire.

"Slow down, Monica," eight said. "We heard that nine shaved your 'nine' that your pussy hair had been shaped into.

"Yes, Joyce and Olivia wanted to put me through that further indignity."

"Can we see?"

They had all seen me naked before. This was as good a place as any to disrobe. I would be naked for the rest of the evening. I was only being invited to drop my skirt and panties, but I went ahead and disrobed completely. "It's so smooth," noted thirteen. "Can I feel it?"

I chuckled, "I don't know what's so unusual. All of you shave your cunts twice a day. But, yes, you can feel it if you want." Thirteen started them off. But seven and eleven followed suit. Strange how nine's other lover and the mailgirl who most wanted to be my lover were the one's who wanted to feel me up. I have to admit, I enjoyed their touch, but I felt a special tingle when eleven lingered on my pussy lips. I glanced in nine's direction, but she was already asleep. But that didn't make any difference.

They already knew nine planned on going to the supper without any clothes. But I did tell them about her ear, nipple and labia dangles. They were surprised but delighted when I told them about how I put nine's hair up and how she had painted her finger and toe nails.

I told them how Ms. Taylor, who was there at the invitation of her lesbian lover, Hang Nguyen, probably kept us from being arrested.

"Tell us what happened."

"Yes, tell us some more," eagerly added five.

"Five, the whole point of the evening was nine triumphing by flaunting her nudity at this gathering. I'm not going to tell you any more until you, thirteen and 2 get naked. Two was still in jeans and a tank top. thirteen was in her underpants and five still had her nightgown off her top but still covering her lower body. Five appeared bothered, but whether it was her eagerness to hear the rest of the story, her convincing herself that was just part of her entertainment duties or her bonding with me and feeling comfortable with me and my suggestion and my gently guiding her along this bothersome path, she started slipping out of her night gown. I helped her slip out of it. I wanted to kiss her for her brave but troubling steps but I contented myself in just wrapping my arms around her naked body.