I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told them how David Brent and I were seated next to each other and we spent a lot of time together. "He really was a nice guy, and, as I learned later, a good dancer!"

One of the girls observed, "He really is a handsome man." Several of the other girls affirmed that observation.

Then I told them how Joyce had tried to humiliate nine by making her eat on the floor, like a dog. They all said they wanted nine to tell it, but I told them to let her sleep. She was very tired. I had to explain who Terri Reid and Ted Winthrop were and how they joined nine on the floor. One of the girls ask me if I was on the floor with them. I was ashamed to admit that I wasn't at first, but how I did join them later. No one said anything, but maybe it was just my paranoia, I sensed disappointment in me.

I told them how everyone wanted to dance with nine. Then I told them about the three girls who did the striptease and called themselves the singing mailgirls. They were a lot more amused and flattered that nine had been.

I had to be more careful after that. I wanted to give them a complete picture about how Joyce was angry, but I had too much respect for her privacy, our privacy, to get into how we wound up in a discipline session at Joyce's house. I just ended the story with Joyce being angry. I was glad nine was asleep. I needed to get to her and warn her about not betraying Joyce's, and my, secret life as BDSM lovers.

At that point, I tried to end the narrative and, for the most part, succeeded. We were all sitting there naked. When I reflected on it, this may have been the first occasion when each and every mailgirl was naked in the warehouse. Sure, many, and eventually over time most of them would walk around naked, but I'm sure this was a first. And here I was like Scheherazade holding forth. I wished this feeling of comradely and mutual love and comfort could be repeated.

I was soon to get my wish. There were various conversations. It was just like a teenager slumber party or a night at the sorority house. There was some caressing of breasts and kissing. Clearly they weren't just performing; but it wasn't an orgy of lesbianism.

"Monica, I know that nine will be working Christmas day, but what are you going to be doing?" This was the first I heard of this and I was surprised.

"What do you mean nine will be working?"

"She got four demerits today and Olivia came to the fishbowl for our evening shower to give us the duty roster for Christmas. They only need four girls since practically no one will be working. And even then it will only be a six-hour shift. The good news is that it'll be a light day and easy money; the bad news is that it will be Christmas."

I reacted in a daze at the news, "Well, I guess that means I don't have any real plans. I guess nine and I will be getting together sometime to exchange gifts, but this puts a hole in our calendar." Joyce had not said anything about our getting together. Suddenly the crutch of always having my social life planned out for my by dating Joyce had that crutch kicked out from under me."

"Come spend the day with us. We're going to have our own little Christmas party. You can play Santa Clause."

"Well, it you're alright with a naked Santa Clause wearing only a smile and a Santa Clause cap."

"Of course. Otherwise you'd be grossly overdressed."

"What will you all be doing for Christmas supper?"

They all stared at each other and suddenly realized they hadn't thought it through that carefully. "Don't worry, I'll bring dinner for us all."

"With plenty of wine?" asked seven.

"With a bottomless wine bottle." A couple of the girls clapped their hands together in glee. What was I getting myself into? I was going to the Milner's with Joyce, or was it anus, Monday night. I could get off Tuesday, but food for fifteen all in one day, that was a lot of work. Mama could pull it off, but I wasn't sure if I could. I could order a pre-cooked meal, but somehow I felt the girls all deserved more. I excused myself and stepped outside. I brought out my cell phone and called Joyce.

"Joyce? Monica. Listen, I need to ask a big, BIG favor of you?"

"Yet another one? What am I getting in return?"

Didn't that question draw the stark contrast between my relationship with nine and the mailgirls and the one with Joyce. With nine and the mailgirls it was a relationship based on love, respect and caring. With Joyce it was "What can you do for me now."

"You haven't even asked what the favor it. You know I could have driven to your house and told you what I wanted, what I was going to do. But I have too much respect for you to have pulled that cheap trick."

"You could have, but you didn't. You wouldn't have." She was right. The mailgirls have invited me to spend Christmas Day with them. I want to fix them dinner. I need. . . I would like to use your kitchen and have Maria help me."

"Is this the only invitation you were planning to give me? Haven't you learned anything about the social graces in the time we have spent together?"

I was stunned by this. It was out of the blue. I didn't know what to say.

"Uh, well, I really didn't think that you would want to spend Christmas day with the mailgirls."

"I don't. I want to spend Christmas day with you. If that means spending it with that ragamuffin bunch, well, so be it."

"Joyce, they're all going to be naked."

"Do you think I'm not use to that?"

"I'M going to be naked."

"I've seen you naked before. I've seen you naked with the mailgirls, or at least in the fishbowl."

"Are YOU going to be naked with us?" I think the full import was starting to sink in.

"You started this conversation by saying, 'Joyce'. Are you talking to Joyce or anus?"

"anus could never allow herself to do this." Then she realized what she had said and started to correct herself. "Your concern and respect, and love for anus, could never allow you to ask that of her."

"Alright, Joyce, we'd like for you, as the head of HR, to join us." How well Joyce knew me. She always said I was the negotiator and here I was negotiating the terms of the mailgirl Christmas party with the head of HR.

"Very well. I will join you. But I will wear clothing appropriate for a woman in my position." I thanked her, expressed my love and ended the call. I went back into the warehouse.

I announced, "Alright it's all set up. I'll show up at 1:00 on Christmas day with food for fifteen. Make sure you all invite the three girls who don't live here." Then I hit them with it. "Joyce will be joining us."

"What?" "Are you out of your fuckin' gourd?" "How can you do that to us?" "You've just spent the evening telling us what a fucking cunt Joyce was and now you want us to welcome her to our Christmas dinner?"

"You're not being fair to her. She really isn't so bad. Besides I can't possibly prepare the meal without her cooperation. That's the way it has to be."

Eleven spoke up, "Alright, but she has to be naked." There go the plans. I did a quick calculation.

Monica the negotiator swung into action. "What if she shows up dressed appropriately for the head of HR, but by the end of the evening she is naked?"

That swung them all in my favor. "Ha, ha. So she's going to do a strip tease?" Will she be taking a shower?" "Will she shave herself?" "Or better yet, will she let one of us shave her?" "Who would want to shave that 50-year-old shriveled up old cunt."

Seven had blurted that out. I think she tried to catch herself when she realized that Joyce and I were lovers. Presumably, at the end of each of our dates I pleasure that '50-year-old shriveled up old cunt'. "I'm sorry, Monica. I should never have described her that way."

"That's alright. This whole evening is about honesty and getting things out in the open. So it's settled?" There was no longer any dissent. But nine WAS still asleep. How was I going to finesse this past her? And how was I going to get Joyce out of her clothes? It was going to take an awful lot of wine. But the mailgirls, not as skilled in negotiating as Monica, had not put in any penalty provision if I failed.

At around 11:00 the girls started drifting off to their beds to turn in for the night. Nine was still sleeping soundly. I didn't want to wake her up. I could have slipped out, but I had promised I would spend the night with her. Eleven came up to me, "Monica, I had signed up for the queen bed tonight, with six. I asked her if she would mind if we postponed our evening together a couple of day, and she agreed. It's an awfully big bed and I can get lonesome in it." I looked over at nine again. What the heck, What would she know. It's not like I was doing anything behind her back. Besides eleven had the most talented tongue I had ever had massage my sphincter And it had been neglected lately.

"Alright, but I need a shower. I haven't freshened up since this morning. Will you join me? Will you help me?" I grabbed her hand, extended her finger and inserted it into my ass hole. She smiled.

"Has sweet little nine been neglecting your filthy ole asshole?"

"If you only knew, eleven. If you only knew."

Five still naked, made her way over to the shower, presumably to watch us. I beckoned with my hands for her to come in and join us, but she smiled and shook her head no. I walked over to her carrying one of the small stools in the shower. I patted it, indicating she should sit down. She did. She had the biggest smile on her face. Eleven and I soaped each other up, but she was not nearly as tangy as I was since she had a shower three hours ago. When she started ministering to my asshole, I made exaggerated sounds indicating my pleasure. That was for the benefit of five. As five's face turned from robust smiling to contented satisfaction at what she was seeing, I kept smiling at her.

Eleven had managed to clean out my asshole with just her fingers, not her tongue. I whispered into her ear, "Will you be inspecting it later with your tongue?" She only smiled. She shaved my cunt, but there was only 1 days, technically maybe 31 hours of growth. We dried each other off. She took me by the hand back to the bed. As she led me away, I grabbed five, gently, by the hand. There was the proper amount of resistance, but she did follow our lead.

Eleven and I crawled into the bed. Five just sat by the side of the bed, the side where I was. She was just watching. Eleven paused from showering me with kisses, mostly to my face, but some to by breasts and my lower torso. She glanced at five, "You really do like an audience, don't you."

"I'm just learning that about myself." I turned to five, "Do you like to watch, my little one?" She quietly nodded. "You can't sleep down there sitting up. Come join us." I patted the bed beside me. She hesitantly climbed in with us. Eleven was bringing me closer to orgasm. I needed more tactile gratification. I kept caressing five. She gave no indication she didn't appreciate it. Finally, I burst into an orgasmic outburst. I was afraid I was going to awaken the room, or more particularly nine.

As I was coming down, five started shouting, "Make me come; make me come." I moved to dive into her muff. "No, please. Just masturbate me." I did as she requested. Shortly, there was her orgasmic outburst. I kissed her lovingly to ease her back to earth. Eleven's caresses on my body told me she was not feeling neglected and certainly not jealous. I rolled over with a sense of satisfaction. I told myself, "Yet another step down the road to sapphic conversion". I wanted to be proud of myself, but I wasn't.

All three of us slept until I woke up at about 3:00 AM. Nine was still sleeping soundly. You would have thought she had been drugged. I crawled into her narrow bed, nestling her in my arms. She shifted, but I don't think she would ever be the wiser about the show she had missed. If I had thought about it too long, I would have hated myself: for betraying nine with eleven, for seducing five, for engaging in such wanton carnal sexuality in such a public forum. But I didn't allow myself to think about it.

TO BE CONTINUED