I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa leaned over to Terri and kissed her, gently, "Do I have to wait until then?"

"We'll discuss that later. I'll call you."

Ted and Jennifer had remained very quiet, Finally, Ted turned to Jennifer and said, "Well, you and I will be watching old Lawrence Welk reruns that night."

I laughed, "Don't be silly. Of course you know that if I'm throwing a dinner party, you and Jennifer are at the top of the guest list. Please mark your calendar. Wait a minute, is that a violation of polyamory protocol to invite two parts of the trouple but to separately invite the apex of the triangle with someone else?" Ted had revealed at the Halloween party that the three were in a polyamorous relationship, and even if they were not all living together, they were all polycules among themselves.

Lisa smiled. "We'll work it out."

We departed. I went home. I still had a number of things I needed to do.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR NINE

I had to get back to my apartment by 2:00. Carvana was going to deliver nine's car. I was able to find a white 2005 Infinity G35. It did have 120,000 miles but it was clean and ran quite well. Besides, nine would only need it to drive back and forth between my, excuse me, "her" new apartment and work. I'm sure we would be taking my car if we needed to go anywhere. We parked the car in one of the visitor parking spaces in the parking garage. Fortunately, parking was never a problem and it was understood that residents could use the visitor spaces if available. It there were no spaces, she could park on the street, especially since she would only need to do so after she got home after 9:00 and 6:30 AM the next morning when she had to get to work. There was no way she could afford the exorbitant parking rates in the Seahawk build, but she could always park in one of the six spaces always available in the warehouse "parking lot".

Next, I went to the hardware store and had a key to my, "our", apartment made. Then I went to a craft store and bought a giant ribbon for the car and a tiny little jewel size box for the keys to the car and the apartment. I had them put onto a key tag along with two joined venus female symbols. The circular part of the two symbols were interlocked indicating two people in a lesbian relationship, not that we had to advertise it. On the other end of the tag, from the key holder, was a combination whistle with pepper spray. Safety had never been an issue either at work between the office building and the warehouse not in my apartment building, but one can never be too careful.

TAKE OUT YOUR PENCILS. I'M GIVING YOU A POP QUIZ

I had no plans to see nine before Christmas, but at around six I couldn't contain my desire to see her and to give her the quiz. I showed up at the warehouse unannounced. Eleven was the first to see me walking in the door. "Hello, Monica. We didn't realize you and nine had a date tonight."

"We hadn't planned anything, but I wanted to see her. This was the only way I could get in touch with her."

Three and five had wandered over to where we were. There is no such thing as privacy in the warehouse. Five got a mocking look of peevishness and said, "You've never been so spontaneous with me." I ignored her remark.

I walked over to where nine was. "Can I talk you out of your ramen meal and take you out?"

"I was actually looking forward to a nice big bowl of hot gruel. But I can be talked out of it."

I joked about my incipient developing addiction to gruel. "I'll just take it with me and put it in the refrigerator and warm it up later this week."

"If we go out, I'm going to have to get dressed. If we are just going back to your apartment, I can go like this." She was, of course, naked.

"That's tempting, but I really would like to, maybe, create a bit of the spontaneity we had when we first started dating. How about the Loading Dock?"

Seven, five and eleven all chimed in, "Oh, take us with you." "Can we come?" "Don't leave us out."

"Sorry, girls. Tonight it's just nine and me." Nine dressed, just a simple dress without any under garments and canvas shoes. We left and walked to the Loading Dock."

We ordered three appetizers, potato skins, chicken wings and tempura veggies. We ordered two beers.

"I had brunch with Terri Reid today." Nine looked crestfallen like that was the prelude to a "I've-decided-to-break-up-with-you" talk. I realized I should have lead into the circumstances. "No, no. It was quite impromptu and unplanned."

I filled her in on the background, about my discovery of her article in City Magazine last night. "Here, I want you to take a test." I pulled out the test and gave her a pencil."

"What's this for?" she asked quizzically?

"It's a test to determine if you are a sub or a Dom."

"Monica, I'm a mailgirl. People treat me like trash all day long. I run around naked. I have been beaten down so far and my self-esteem destroyed that I've given up on even wearing clothes when I walk to and from work."

"No. There's more to it than that. Just take the test." She did so. She handed me the answer sheet. I scored it. "Wow. 92. That's almost off the chart." I explained the scoring scale to her.

"That can't possibly be right."

"I don't know, nine. I see a lot of Dom tendencies creeping into our relationship. In one sense, you use your Dom tendencies to control our relationship. In Georgia, it wasn't just that you manipulated my family into allowing you to be naked but you practically had them begging you to take your clothes off. We could have stayed in separate bedrooms, but you wanted to make sure that I had to drag our lesbian relationship out of the closet. And the way you relished whipping Joy. . .uh, anus after the Christmas party. I had to beg you not to beat her so hard. And you are the one who came up with the name anus."

"So what are you saying?"

"I don't know. I just think it's interesting that you have these very strong Dom tendencies and Terri actually called me a reluctant Dom because of my strong sub tendencies. I just. . . ." I stopped mid-sentence. I didn't want to say my next thought aloud.

"You just what?"

"I'm afraid these tendencies will drive the development of your and my relationship. . . .and my, our, relationship, with anus."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Yea, well, Okay." I didn't like being dismissed like that, but I didn't pursue it. "Are you going to take me back to your apartment or do you want to spend the night with me in the warehouse?"

I needed to return home before Monday evening to get something to wear to the Milners' party. "We can go back to my apartment. I need to get something to wear tomorrow night." No explanation was necessary. Nine knew what my plans for tomorrow were.

"We can go pick up something and come back to the warehouse to spend the night." Why did I have the feeling I was being played like a fiddle. Nine knew I was becoming addicted to performing before an audience rather than enjoying the privacy of my apartment. But I couldn't fight her suggestion. I could have gone by myself to pick up an outfit, but she said she wanted to come along. "I need to go to the ladies room."

Ten minutes later she came out of the restroom completely naked. She was carrying what little clothing she had worn. She did have her canvas shoes on which set off her nudity. I chuckled as she came back to the table, but I also had to glance around the room to see any reaction. It was late on a Sunday and there was no after-work crowd that usually frequented the place. There were only six other customers and none of them reacted. The owner got a big smile on his face but showed no other reaction. We walked over to him to pay the bill. He smiled broadly and only commented, "I hope you don't expect anything other than tips."

Nine gave it back to him, "I'm good."

The owner continued, "It's three days before Christmas. I need a little entertainment, but I hope you aren't expecting to make this a regular thing."

"We're good." We paid the tab and walked out to walk the two blocks back to the warehouse. I had parked there earlier.

We had walked one block when a police car drove up. His light wasn't flashing but he slowed down to keep pace with us. Nine asked, "Anything wrong, officer?"

"You're a mailgirl, right?" Nine answered him. "I know you girls are allowed to be naked in the two block area surrounding the Seahawk building, but strictly speaking, this is one block outside that area. And besides, it's Sunday night; and I don't think you're making a delivery."

"It was just such a nice night out tonight, I decided to take a little stroll."

He smiled and said, "Just be careful. Merry Christmas," and he rolled off.

I was dumbfounded. "I can't believe what just happened. As if you shedding your clothes and walking the streets naked wasn't enough, you got the implied consent of the police. Does that mean I can take off my clothes with impunity?"

"I don't think he'll be coming back. If he does, I'm sure it will just be to gawk. And instead of my giving him an eyeful, now he can get two eyesful." I needed no more encouragement. I took off my clothes. We both giggled as we walked the last block back to the warehouse. We didn't go into the warehouse right away. My being naked was no longer a novelty there. Besides they were going to see more of me later. I guess I could have gone inside to get dressed again, or even gotten dressed in the parking lot, but I decided to stay naked.

We drove to my apartment building, parked and went to the elevator. During the ride up to the 17th floor, we ran into five different people. We received no more of a reaction than a polite, "Hello."

We got out of elevator and walked to my apartment. I could barely unlock the door from suppressing a laugh. When we got into the apartment, I collapsed onto my couch dragging nine on top of me. I burst into laughter. "Do you have any conception of how much this whole mailgirl phenomenon has changed this town? Could you possibly have imagined doing what we just did six month ago?"

Nine smiled, "I guess I'm just another Simone de Beauvoir."

"What a hoot." I put together my wardrobe for the next three days, through Christmas morning since I didn't think I would be back in my apartment before then. We drove back to the warehouse. The girls displayed their usual enthusiasm at seeing me again, this time already naked. A couple of the girls were already in bed since it was close to midnight. Four and fourteen were in the queen bed already pleasuring each other.

Nine and I got into her bed. We caressed and kissed. Five, wearing a granny nightgown, came over and kneeled by the bed. She said nothing at first, but started to gently stroke my thigh. I looked at her and smiled. Eventually, she spoke, softly, "Ms. Monica, can I watch you?"

"Why do you want to watch us?"

"I need to learn how to pleasure a woman." I laughed aloud.

"I think you've already mastered that talent quite well."

"No, I don't mean faking it, performing. I mean genuinely pleasuring a woman the way that you and nine do."

"What about four and fourteen? There's more room for spectators in the queen size bed."

She looked dejected, as if she were being rejected. "They just wouldn't have the genuine enthusiasm that you and nine always demonstrate."

"Alright, you can watch."

Suddenly, nine popped up. "Well, why don't you just invite her into bed with us," she shouted angrily. "Why are you mollycoddling her. It's bad enough that we live in a fishbowl, but here you are inviting her to witness our most intimate acts." Five started crying and returned to her own bed. Even though she was three beds over, I could hear her simpering. I got up to console her. I sat on the edge of her bed. I instinctively started caressing her arm, her face.

Her sobs were becoming less frequent. "Thank you, Ms. Monica. That feels good."

"Here, let me hold you." I crawled into her bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. "Stand up. Let me take off that silly nightgown." She did so, and I did so, revealing the most splendid nubile body I was coming to find so very appealing. I so wanted to make love to her, but I had enough presence of mind about me to realize this was not the time nor the place. Nine was only three beds away and I would have hated myself in the morning realizing I had taken advantage of her vulnerability, even though both of us would really have had no real regrets. If my conquest of her, and I was realizing even more convincingly that it was inevitable, had to be a joyous occasion in the right circumstances. I held her in my arms all night. She stroked my thighs but her hand never wandered up to my honeypot.

When we were all awakened in the morning, the girls made their way to the toilets. Five followed me like a little puppy dog. When a toilet became available, she told other girls to take it. She held us back until two toilets became available at the end so that we could share our morning shit together. Frankly, I thought she was carrying her infatuation with me too far, but, as is my nature, I indulged her. I showered quickly; none of the other girls needed to shower as they would be in the shower in the fishbowl shortly. A large stock pot of gruel had been delivered pre-dawn by food service. The girls grabbed enough to provide them with enough energy to make the short walk to the building. I, on the other hand, grabbed a large bowl so that I could sate my growing addiction to the aphrodisiac powers of the gruel. I wanted to make sure I would be on the sexual edge for anus for tonight's date.

We paraded out the door. My car with my wardrobes was in the parking lot. I guess I should have driven it to my parking space in the Seahawk building but I still had some fence mending to do with nine. I grabbed my outfit for the day from the car but didn't bother putting it on. I had to run to catch up with nine. The girls were all clothed except for nine, seven, eleven and me, who were naked. And five, significantly, was joining us in her nudity. Nine and I had not exchanged any words nor even glances all morning. I had to rebuild the destruction of last night.

"Nine, nine," I shouted as I ran to catch up with her. "We need to talk."

"What's the matter, doesn't your new little play thing provide you with the intellectual conversations that Joyce and I can provide you?"

"You know what I mean," I persisted. "Five was hurt last night. Your words really devastated her. She is so fragile, I needed to make sure she was alright." Five was within earshot, but we conversed as it she were not there.

"What about my feelings, Monica? You got up out of my bed and crawled into bed with her." We were approaching the entrance to the building.

"But we didn't do anything. Can we talk about this later?" I asked.

"Well, apparently not tonight. You're going to be pleasuring your sugar momma. I'm sure she is going to keep you occupied until Christmas."

"We'll talk Christmas morning."

"I'm working."

"Well, we'll see each other when you get off from work."

We went through the door and then into the lobby. We were about to get into the elevator car and I grabbed 9's arm. "I don't want us to part angry. Please kiss me."

"I'll kiss you, but that doesn't mean I'm not still angry with you." We kissed. The passion she demonstrated as we kissed told me we would be able to repair this damage.

We came to the 21st floor. "Nine, I love you." No response. "I LOVE YOU, NINE." Still no response. The girls got out of the elevator. Five was the last one to leave. She said softly, almost imperceptibly, "Monica, I love you." She kissed me, fleetingly, and departed.

Oh great, I said to myself. I've just left two lovers and now I've got to confront another one. I went up to Joyce's office, still visibly upset. I don't know why I did, since there was no way she was going to be there at 6:45 on December 23. I guess I still wasn't thinking clearly from being upset. I stood at Melissa's, her secretary's, desk and got dressed. Rose came by, "Do you need to get into Joyce's office?"

"No, I'm not even sure why I came up here. I just need to dress. I don't need to use her shower or to get into her closet." I guess my being naked had becoming so normal, she didn't even make a comment. "What are you doing here so early?"

She answered, "I wanted to go to the morning mailgirl shower. My pussy has been pulsating badly since Saturday morning when I got to caress five's cunt. I want to thank you for what you did."

"Just consider it a Christmas present. There may be more to come. Do you mind if I join you at the fishbowl?" I had slept, at least part of the night, with nine and five last night and I hadn't received any sexual fulfillment. The gruel I ate at the warehouse this morning was starting to make my cunt tingle.

GETTING MY JOLLIES OFF

"Let's go. We don't want to be late." There were only three other people in the fishbowl. None of them appeared to be together. One pimply faced boy and another older man in shabby clothes. The third person was a plump woman probably in her late 40's who might as well have had "I'm a lesbian" written all over her.

The girls started coming in. Five came in by herself. She still had a sad look on her face. She positioned herself right in front of where Rose and I were standing. I still don't know if it was a strong instinct that cause her to position herself there. Both she and, in her own way, Rose were so shy I'm certain neither had talked to each other to arrange that positioning. She remained alone and started fingering herself, slowly and meticulously the same way she had fingered my pussy Friday night. Meanwhile nine had come in holding seven's hand. She had no way of knowing that I was in the audience, but she appeared not to need any specific foreknowledge. She attacked seven's cunt with a ferocity, I mean a passionate ferocity, that I had only experience from her once or twice. She gave out an orgasmic cry from her ministrations without seven having even touched her cunt.

We were both looking ahead but I said, "I slept with five last night."

Rose was stunned. She was silent but slowly turned her face to me. I wasn't sure if she addressed me in anger, admiration or jealousy. "You WHAT?"

"I slept with five last night." Her silence begged an explanation. "Oh, we didn't have sex, we literally slept in one another's arms. She is going to make some lucky lesbian very happy some day. I really wish that I was enough of a cad that it could be me." Her continued silence still invited more of an explanation. "There she was in my arms; we were in each other's arms."

"Where was nine?"

"Three beds away from us. Sulking. Rose, I've really got to get off. Can we go back to your office?" She knew exactly what I was asking. We returned to her office. She shut the shutters on her windows facing the suite bullpen. She locked the door and went to her desk. She brought out three dildos and a wand vibrator. She courteously offered me my choice. Previously, I might have shown a preference for the vibrator, but my conversation with Terri yesterday morning led me to crave the ersatz penis in my pussy. It had been two years since I had experienced that sensation. I won't even go into a psychological analysis about the anonymity of the dildo and not being required to form any sort of attachment to it.

We spent ten minutes each getting ourselves off. When we had both finished, Rose turned to me and said, "I've really got to get an autographed copy of your autobiography when you publish it."

"It will be in the fantasy category." We put on our panties and Rose put on her pants. I had worn a dress and didn't take it off, but merely unbuttoned it and raised it to gain access to the promised land. I buttoned it up and we left her office. Then we ran into Joyce. I couldn't read the look on her face if she was just stunned, if she disapproved of whatever unspeakable deeds had just taken place in the HR suite or if she was genuinely mad at whatever she was imagining I may have just done. I tried to disarm her. I went over to her with a big smile on my face. That wasn't difficult since I was still basking from the glow of having gotten off by a big dildo. I kissed her, passionately. "Joyce, how nice to see you. Shall I come to your house at 6:00 this evening?"