I'm Going to Be Your New Mommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim gasped, as Kyle's cock sprang free and slapped against Lisa's ass. She moved forward, allowing his cock to slide between her cheeks, until his cockhead rested against her pussy. Tim held his breath, as she eased back a little.

"No," Whispered Tim as Kyle's cockhead popped into her. Tim had to get a better view. He walked behind them, and stared at their genitals. Lisa's pussy was slowly engulfing the long, thick shaft. Kyle had freed her big tits again, as they both moaned in pleasure.

Lisa was rotating and rocking her hips, as more cock disappeared inside her. Tim watched her juices trickle down the thick shaft as she sat up. No way could she take all of that monster, could she? Lisa began pumping up and down, bringing herself to the edge of orgasm. She suddenly rose high, then slammed down forcefully. She wailed in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded. Her head flew back as she violently shuddered. Tim and Kyle were both staring in awe, as she moaned and convulsed continuously.

Tim looked at his own crotch and realized he'd cum again. By the time he looked up again, Lisa was bouncing on Kyle's cock like a pogo stick. It seemed like a matter of minutes before she was cumming again, as she cried,

"I'm fucking cumming...HARD!...OHHH!"

Juices sprayed out of her pussy as she bucked and groaned. Kyle quickly rolled her onto her back, and pinned her legs with his shoulders. He braced himself with his hands on the floor, and began pounding into her.

Tim looked on in envy at Kyle's sexual skills. His ass was rising nearly a foot, before he hammered his length in to the hilt. His hips dipped and swiveled, as he hit every sensitive spot in her pussy. Lisa literally screamed as another orgasm wracked her mind and body. Her eyes rolled back, as her pussy clamped around Kyle's cock like a vice. She looked almost delirious as her orgasm surged on and on. Tim had never seen a woman cum with such intensity.

He lost count of the number of orgasms Lisa had. When Kyle eventually came, Tim saw something incredible. Kyle roared as he ejaculated, sending Lisa into her biggest orgasm yet, as she felt cum pumping into her. She wrapped him in a death grip, as her hips thrust into the air. Then, she came again, her body shuddering out of control. It just went on and on, another orgasm every 10 seconds or so. When it was over, Kyle rolled away onto his back. They were both gasping in oxygen as if they'd been holding their breath.

Tim just stared at Lisa's pussy as thick cum seeped out. Just watching them fuck had exhausted him. He staggered into the house, suddenly dejected. No way could he ever make his stepmom cum like that. In fact, she seemed hooked on Kyle's cock. He'd noticed how her mood had darkened, last week. She only cheered up when she knew his dad would be taking another trip. And now, she was happier than ever. He looked out of the window, and saw that Lisa was already sucking Kyle's cock.

On Wednesday, Tim came home, and heard sounds of sex as soon as he shut the door. As he went upstairs, he heard the familiar grunts and moans, leading to his stepmom's loud orgasm. He went to his room to change, the sounds still in his ears. He was about to go back downstairs, but Lisa suddenly cried,

"Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me...FUCK MEEEE!"

Tim couldn't help himself. He listened by the door, as he released his dick and masturbated. 3 minutes later, he was wiping his cum from the door.

A little later, Kyle came downstairs, and went to the kitchen. He walked into the living room drinking a carton of orange juice. Tim didn't even want to look at him. Kyle finished the carton and said,

"Damn, mom can't get enough of my cock."

Tim got up to leave the room. But he couldn't control his jealousy, as he shouted,

"You bastard!"

He attacked Kyle, throwing punches at his head. Kyle jerked his head back, but still caught a blow.

Tim kept coming, swinging wildly in his anger. His momentum was suddenly stopped by a push to his chest. He launched another attack, but Kyle slammed a fist into his gut. Tim felt his strength draining away. Stupidly, he continued trying to hit Kyle. A hand collared him, and held him at arms length. Everything seemed to slow down, as Tim felt sapped of energy. He saw Kyle's fist coming, but he couldn't lift his arms. His head flew to the right, then lolled around, as everything darkened, and then blacked out.

Tim woke up in the dark. It took him a while to get his bearings. He was on the sofa in the living room. Kyle must have moved him there. His jaw was aching from the punch that had knocked him out. He couldn't believe the time, 11.25pm. He took a couple of tablets for the pain, then he went upstairs, surprised there was no noise coming from his stepmom's room. He laid down on his bed, still feeling groggy. What was he thinking, attacking Kyle? He never had a chance. He'd only boosted Kyle's masculine status.

Lisa opened her eyes in her bedroom. The tv was illuminating the room, and the clock said 2.50am. Her head was on Kyle's chest, as she lifted her face and kissed his neck. She and Kyle were perfectly matched sexual partners. They'd had some wild sex earlier. It began with a 69, then Kyle had fucked her from behind, missionary, and then pushed 7 inches of his cock into her ass, before he came. Lisa had a quick shower, before she snuggled against Kyle, and fell asleep just after 11pm.

Less than 3 hours later, her body was telling her she needed more sex. Ever since she began a sexual relationship with Kyle, her libido had exploded. And since Monday, it had hit the roof. It almost felt like she needed sex more than food. And Kyle was practically her male counterpart. A muscular, young body with a huge cock he knew exactly how to wield. He had amazing stamina, but his powers of recovery were unbelievable. He could get hard again in 10 minutes or less nearly every time. His large balls were capable of producing copious amounts of hot cum, again and again.

Lisa kissed her way to Kyle's ear, as her right hand moved down his chest, over his sixpack, and found his flaccid cock lying on his thigh. Kyle was still asleep, but she knew that wouldn't matter. His cock had a mind of its own. Her fingers glided along its length, before she scraped a nail on the circumcised head. His cock suddenly pulsed, as it awoke, slowly inflating. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, as it hardened and lengthened in her hand. It took another 15 seconds to get him fully erect.

Lisa sucked on his earlobe, then whispered,

"Kyle...wake up. I need you to pound me into the mattress."

Kyle's eyes blinked open in puzzlement. He felt his cock being jerked, and sighed.

"Come on, baby, fuck my brains out again," Said Lisa, pulling him on top of her. Kyle was soon pushing his cock into her. They both moaned when he was balls deep. He pumped his cock in and out with long, hard strokes, as she hooked a leg around him, and humped into his thrusts.

Lisa suddenly cried,

"Jesus Christ, this is fantastic...I love your big cock...I'm creaming all over your cock...so deep...ughh...gonna...fucking...CUMMM!...OHHH!"

She bucked and spasmed, as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Kyle watched her intently, as she moaned in ecstasy. He waited for it to end, before he gripped the headboard, and began hammering into her. Lisa lifted her head, and licked the sweat running down his chest. She kissed and licked every inch of his big pecs in lust filled excitement.

Kyle started picking up speed, his muscles straining with the effort. The room reverberated with the sounds of skin slapping, squelching, grunts and moans. Even the bed banging against the wall was adding a beat to the erotic soundtrack.

"FUUCCKKK!" Wailed Lisa, as she came again. Kyle brought her to another 2 orgasms, before he buried his cock in her, and pumped his cum into her womb. Lisa had another one of her mind numbing orgasms that seemed to go on forever. Afterwards, they hugged each other, their bodies a sweat covered mass of heaving flesh.

On Thursday afternoon, Rhonda came around to do her workout with Lisa. Afterwards, they sat by the pool talking. Rhonda was eager to discuss Kyle, as she said,

"Ok, Lisa, I know you've been dining on 9 inch cock since Monday. How about letting me get my hands on Kyle?"

Lisa knew this was going to come up. Rhonda wasn't going to be dissuaded. She was starting to sound desperate. She rubbed her temple as she replied,

"I'll tell you what, Rhonda, if Clive doesn't come home this weekend, you can come round on Saturday."

Rhonda had to accept Lisa's proposal. Though, she didn't know why she couldn't come round tonight, or even tomorrow. After she left, Lisa went upstairs to shower. Then, she prepared herself to deal with Tim. Kyle had told her how Tim had attacked him yesterday. Kyle insisted he wasn't looking for trouble, but had no choice but to knock Tim out cold. Lisa became aroused when he told her. In her mind, It had elevated Kyle's powerful virility even further. Now, she had to deal with Tim, and she had something special planned for him.

When Tim came home, he went upstairs to change. As he reached the landing, Lisa called him from her bedroom. He opened the door, and stared at his stepmom in shock and awe. She was standing next to the bed in a tight, black, lace basque, stockings, garters and 4 inch heels. Tim's dick throbbed for a few seconds, then he ejaculated. Lisa saw the wet spot on his crotch, and cooed,

"Timmy, you've cum in your pants again. You like mommy's look?"

"Oh, my God, mom, you look so hot," Blurted Tim.

"Come and kiss my feet, Timmy," She ordered. Tim threw himself to his knees and began frantically kissing her feet. Lisa sat on the bed and said,

"I know you tried to attack Kyle yesterday, Timmy. I warned you to behave yourself. If you want more treats, you're going to have to obey your mommy. When Kyle comes home, I want you to apologize to him at the door, and then kiss his feet. Got it?"

Tim looked crestfallen and perplexed. Surely it was a joke. Lisa was expectantly waiting for an answer, her legs crossed.

"I can't do that, mom," He eventually replied.

"Ok, Timmy, no more treats. We'll review the situation in 6 weeks. You can go now," She coldly said. Tim wanted to cry. He felt his face burning with humiliation, as he sobbed,

"Ok, ok, I'll do it."

"Good boy. Now, drop your pants around your ankles, and kneel by my feet," Said Lisa, forcefully. Tim was in position in seconds. She rubbed his hard dick with her shoe, as she picked up a bowl.

Tim wondered what was going on, as she scooped up a tablespoon of thick, white liquid. She held it out to him to eat. He hesitated, then looked at her huge breasts almost spilling out of her basque, and knew he couldn't refuse her anything. He opened his mouth and swallowed the liquid. He didn't recognize the taste, but he thought it was quite good. Maybe it was one of her health snacks. Some kind of salad cream. Lisa's sole rubbed the underside of his cockhead, and he groaned and came.

She lifted her foot and said,

"Lick that weak mess off my shoes, Timmy."

Tim just nodded, and began licking the bottom of her shoes. When he touched her stockinged leg, his dick began to harden again. Lisa fed him the rest of the liquid, and made him lick the bowl clean. She felt a strange excitement about what she'd done. She knew she now had Tim wrapped around her finger. He was her obedient lapdog. If only she could do the same thing to Clive. That would create a perfect situation.

Her musings were interrupted by Tim asking,

"So, what was that, mom?"

"That was Kyle's spunk. Next time I'll warm it up, so it'll be virtually the same as when he cums in my mouth. Pretty tasty, huh, Timmy?" She replied with a huge grin. Tim looked horrified. He was whimpering to himself, when Lisa barked,

"Stand up, Timmy."

He stood up without thinking. She jerked his dick, as she said,

"Listen carefully, Timmy. If you don't apologize to Kyle with humility, your treats are done. And if you step out of line again, I won't be able to stop Kyle from hospitalizing you."

10 minutes later, Tim was downstairs waiting for Kyle to arrive. He'd just ejaculated in his stepmom's hand. It was only a couple of drops, but she'd still made him eat it. Things were not panning out the way he'd hoped. Lisa was controlling him like a puppet. He just couldn't say no to her. She was everything he wanted in the whole world. His dick was already hard again. His heart was hammering in his chest at the prospect of bowing down to his superior brother.

He would do it for his stepmom. He'd do anything for her. All through his adolescence, he'd tried to put up a brave facade. But, it was impossible to deny that Kyle was better than him. Even academically, Kyle had surpassed him. Why had Kyle been gifted in every department, and Tim had not. Whenever Kyle was in the pool, it was like being emasculated. Tim felt small and pathetic when he saw Kyle's incredible body. And his cock was enough to humble any man. Tim looked up when he heard a key in the door. This was it.

Kyle opened the door, and saw Tim coming towards him. Lisa had already briefed him about what Tim had to do. Tim looked at him sheepishly, as he said,

"Errr, I'm sorry about yesterday, Kyle. I apologize for my obnoxious behavior."

He then got on his knees, and was red faced as he kissed Kyle's foot. Kyle looked down in amazement. His stepmom's powers of manipulation were impressive. She could bend grown men to her will. What chance did a teenager have?

Tim was kissing Kyle's other foot, as Kyle quietly said,

"Mom's watching, Tim. You better do a good job. You know what she wants to hear."

Tim heard Lisa's heels clicking behind him, and mumbled,

"You are a real man, Kyle. And I am so jealous. I'm just a little boy."

His eyes widened in shock when he saw Kyle's big cock tenting his pants. A foot suddenly rubbed his dick from behind, making Tim moan.

"Kiss Kyle's feet, Timmy," Ordered Lisa, excitedly.

Tim couldn't help grinding his erection against Lisa's foot, as he kissed Kyle's feet. He suddenly squealed as he ejaculated in his pants. Lisa stepped around him and gleefully said,

"You came in your pants, Timmy. I think you like being dominated by your superior brother."

Tim hung his head in humiliation. He heard them kissing, as they moved past him. When he looked up, Kyle was carrying Lisa upstairs. She had her legs wrapped around his waist, as they passionately kissed.

Tim watched in a daze as they disappeared from view. He didn't move for nearly 10 minutes. He was struggling to get his head around what had happened. How the hell had he cum while he was kissing Kyle's feet? He didn't know what it meant, and he didn't want to think about it anymore. He went upstairs, and was drawn to his stepmom's door and the sounds of sex. Her voice was hollering,

"Harder...deeper...ugh...HARDER!..DEEPER!...OHHH!"

Tim began jerking off to the wild sounds of her orgasm.

On Friday, Lisa was a little pissed when Kyle came home with his black friend Clinton. She'd spent the early afternoon reading erotica on the internet. She was raring to go by the time Kyle came home. Her smile disappeared when Clinton followed him inside. She couldn't exactly tell Kyle to get rid of him. Clinton was his best friend, and she didn't have a monopoly on Kyle's free time. Also, she liked Clinton. He wasn't like the other boys who came round, who would get embarrassed when she caught them staring at her.

Clinton would just smile, or wink at her. Like Kyle, he was a confident young man. When he saw Lisa, he leered at her and said,

"Hiya, Mrs Parker. I like the outfit."

She was wearing a tight t shirt that was shredded at the chest, and stopped short of her belly button. A chequered miniskirt and heeled slippers. Both Kyle and Clinton stared at the mass of tit flesh visible through the shredded material, as she smiled and replied,

"Thank you, Clinton. Still keeping those hips pumping and going deep?"

It was a tongue in cheek reference to his position in the football team as the running back. He was known for his defense breaking runs with pace and sudden cuts.

"Hell, yeah. We could get the ball, and I'll give you a demonstration...up close and personal," He retorted with a wink, as he and Kyle went upstairs. Lisa grinned at his brazen attitude. He was always ready with a riposte, especially when it involved sexual innuendo. Clinton often made her remember her ex boyfriend, Jimmy.

Clinton was around 5ft 11", very muscular and handsome. At least, Lisa thought so. But, she'd always been partial to black men. She'd seen quite a few of their games since high school. She wasn't a major football fan, but she understood the rules. She usually brought mini binoculars, and scanned the players asses and crotches. It was after a game that a fantasy had come to mind. She often imagined being a fly on the wall in the changing room after a game.

In her fantasy, she'd gotten locked in with Kyle, Clinton and 2 others that took her fancy. 2 black and 2 white, all hung. It quickly turned into an orgy. Lisa left them all unconscious after 4 hours of wild sex. Her thoughts reminded her how horny she was. Masturbating seemed like a poor substitute this week. She knew Tim was in his room, and would probably stay there if he knew Clinton was here. They had some kind of altercation back in high school that resulted in Tim being stuffed into a trash can, head first.

Tim had unwisely used a racial slur, and been severely beaten. Lisa went upstairs to see if she could tease and torture him. She stood outside his door and listened. She could only hear music. She gently opened the door a crack. She could see Tim on the bed, looking at something on his laptop. Then, she quietly stepped into his room, and didn't quite understand what she was seeing. Tim's shorts were around his thighs, and something was on his crotch. She moved closer, and saw some kind of transparent, plastic tube.

She stared at the strange contraption, and realized his dick was inside it. When she saw him squeezing something with a small hose that led to the tube, she knew what it was. It was a penis enlarger. She'd seen one in a sex shop, years ago. Whether they could produce results was highly dubious. She just watched him for a while. He had a slideshow of her modeling pics on the laptop. The whole scene seemed bizarre. The tube pointing upwards, attached to his crotch, and his skinny thighs.

Lisa finally cleared her throat and firmly said,

"Don't move, Timmy."

Tim looked utterly mortified. He glanced past her, relieved that Kyle wasn't with her, and the door was closed. His face was getting redder by the second as he tried to remove the penis enlarger. Lisa raised her voice and said,

"Leave that on, Timmy. It might add a few millimeters to your length and girth. God knows you need it. You've got the smallest dick I've ever seen."

Tim froze, unable to move or speak. This was as bad as kissing Kyle's feet. Lisa was considering her options. She knew she could make him do anything. But, she needed to cum, and sultrily said,

"Clinton's with Kyle, so, I guess I can give you a treat. But, leave your penis pump on."

Tim was suddenly excited. His face lit up, as Lisa straddled his head, facing his feet. She reached for the pump and said,

"Ok, Timmy, get busy and eat my pussy."

Tim was looking directly up her skirt. His hands moved up her inner thighs, and he pushed her thong aside. He couldn't believe this was going to happen. He stared at her shaven pussy and groaned. He ran a finger along her slit, and felt her fluids leaking. He held her hips and thrust his tongue into her pussy. Lisa spasmed, and squeezed the pump. Tim's dick throbbed inside the tube. Tim didn't eat pussy skilfully, but he did have enthusiasm. He licked, sucked and fingered her, bringing her to an orgasm.