I'm Going to Be Your New Mommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa shook and moaned in pleasure. She kept squeezing the pump, and watching his dick throbbing wildly. Then, he ejaculated, spewing out thin, white liquid, as she gleefully cried,

"Look at that, Timmy...it's twice as much as you normally cum."

He couldn't look. She was sitting on his face, grinding down, and almost suffocating him. He kept licking, as her juices trickled onto his face. Lisa was rocking her hips, as if she was riding a horse. She suddenly stiffened, as she came again, her head thrown back.

5 minutes later, Tim was on his knees kissing her feet. The penis pump was still attached to his throbbing dick.

"Mom, can I make love to you?" He desperately asked. Lisa looked aghast, as she replied,

"Timmy, you know I only like cocks that are long and thick. If that penis pump can add 3 inches to your meager dick, you can stuff it into mommy's pussy all night."

Tim made a high pitched whimper as he came. Lisa made him eat the cum in the tube before she left.

Clinton sat in Kyle's room, amazed at what Kyle had told him. He was fucking his gorgeous stepmom. Clinton was waiting for the punchline, but it didn't come. Then, he was further amazed when Kyle asked him if he was up for a threesome with his stepmom. It was something they'd done a few times when Clinton was dating a cheerleader. But, this was on another level. Clinton readily agreed, praying it could happen. He wasn't holding his breath. It all sounded like the ultimate teenage fantasy.

It was nearly 10pm when Kyle tapped on his stepmom's bedroom door and opened it. Lisa was sat up in bed reading. She looked up and said,

"Damn, Kyle, I've been horny all day. Shut the door and get over here."

Kyle didn't move, as he wondered if she'd go for it. Lisa looked at him quizzicaly, as he said,

"Errr, mom...do you mind if Clinton joins us?"

She was pensive for a moment, before she replied,

"So, what's your buddy packing?"

Kyle was getting excited, as he said,

"Well, I heard you were partial to a big portion of black meat, mom."

Lisa considered the consequences. If Clinton blabbed, rumors about her would be circulating the neighborhood. But, as far as she knew, he wasn't known for having a big mouth. She finally replied,

"Ok, you better get him, Kyle. Just make sure he knows that telling his buddies about it won't get him a repeat performance."

Kyle returned after a minute with Clinton behind him.

"Leave the door ajar," Said Lisa, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a sexy, black nightdress with no bra. Clinton had a wild eyed expression on his face, as she got up and seductively walked towards them. She ran her hands down their chests and bulging crotches and said,

"This is one of my biggest fantasies, boys. 2 gorgeous, young hunks to play with, one black and one white. Now, let's see what you've got for me, Clinton."

She dropped to her knees, and tugged down their boxer shorts. Lisa's eyes were on Clinton's crotch, as his huge, black cock sprang up. She held both their cocks, amazed at the similarity in size. Kyle looked marginally longer, but Clinton was thicker. She leaned forward and licked Clinton's cockhead, before her full lips engulfed his cock. She felt a thrill sucking his black cock. Clinton's body spasmed, as he watched Lisa sucking his cock. He'd fantasized about this so many times. His cock was already throbbing in her mouth. He knew he wouldn't be lasting long.

Lisa could feel Clinton's cock continually pulsing. He felt harder than granite, and she decided to switch to Kyle's cock. She went back and forth, switching when Clinton tapped her shoulder. It was a miracle he made it to nearly 10 minutes. But, he eventually roared, as he blasted streams of hot cum into her mouth. Watching Lisa gulp down his spunk pushed Kyle over the edge too, and he gave her a second helping of big cock cream. Lisa licked and sucked them both clean, before she headed to the bathroom.

Lisa brushed her teeth, as her excitement rose. This was like all her birthdays and Christmases rolled into one. This day was getting better and better. Clive had called earlier to let her know that he couldn't make it home until Saturday week. That meant that Rhonda would be coming round on Sunday. Lisa was paranoid Rhonda would steal Kyle from her. She decided that she couldn't let that happen. Whatever happened would take place under her watchful eye. She gargled with mouthwash, brushed her hair, and then went back to the bedroom.

Tim was woken by a noise. He looked around, and saw the time; 1.20am. Then, the noises seemed to be clearer. He knew it was Kyle fucking their stepmom. Tim was drawn to the sounds like a kid to candy. He got up and walked into the passageway. He was surprised to see that his stepmom's bedroom door was ajar. The sounds of sex were overwhelming. Something didn't sound right. He eased the door open a few inches, and he saw the bed, and what was happening on it.

Tim fell to his knees in shock and horror. Lisa was naked on her back, as Clinton pumped his big, black cock into her pussy. Kyle knelt by her head, as she sucked his cock. When she came, her cries were muffled, as her body lurched and squirmed on the bed. How could she let that black bastard fuck her? The irony wasn't lost on Tim. The 2 people he hated the most were fucking the person he loved the most. He began jerking off, as he quietly sobbed. He wanted to kill Kyle and his stupid fucking nigger friend.

Tim woke up late on Saturday morning. It was nearly 11am, and last night's horror show kept replaying in his mind. He remembered Lisa bouncing on Clinton's cock, as Kyle played with her big tits. When she came, it looked like she was having some kind of delirious fit. But, the image that was seared into his brain, was the one of Clinton crouching behind her, with his entire cock buried in her ass. After that, Lisa was dp'd, with Kyle fucking her ass, as she rode Clinton. She came so hard, she actually passed out.

Tim went downstairs, erotic images still running through his mind. When he reached the hallway, he could see the unwelcome sight of Kyle and Clinton in the living room. Lisa came out of the kitchen carrying a tray with 3 of her organic coffees. She looked at Tim and said,

"Good morning, Timmy. Did that penis pump add a millimeter or 2 to your little dick?"

"Errr...y-yeah, it looks bigger," He stuttered, wishing his stepmom would keep her voice down. She headed into the living room, a smirk on her face.

Tim's gaze followed her sexy walk in her button up housecoat. He went into the kitchen and made himself a coffee. He didn't want to go to the living room while that black fucker Clinton was there. Then, he nearly choked on his coffee when he heard Lisa talking about his penis pump. The sounds of Kyle and Clinton laughing were like hammer blows to his manhood. Tim stayed out of sight by the kitchen doorway, listening. Lisa was saying,

"I made you two a healthy breakfast. Now it's my turn to eat some high protein cream."

The talking stopped; followed by some shuffling around. Then, there was a loud male groan. Tim moved closer to the doorway, until he could see what was going on. Lisa was kneeling between Clinton's legs, sucking his cock with gleeful abandon. Kyle sat in an armchair, stroking his cock, as he excitedly watched. 3 sets of male eyes were on stalks, as she swallowed his entire cock. Clinton gasped,

"Holy shit...unreal, man," As Lisa deepthroated him, again and again.

Tim was disgusted his stepmom was deepthroating a nigger. Even so, he was still compelled to jerk off. And 15 minutes later, Clinton spewed his cum into Lisa's mouth. She hungrily guzzled down every drop of his hot spunk, sucking so hard, her cheeks caved in. And 10 minutes after that, Kyle was giving her a second helping of thick, protein rich, big cock cream. She squeezed and massaged his shaft and nuts, making sure she'd drained his big balls of all its contents. Lisa licked her full lips and purred,

"Now that's what I call a 5 star breakfast."

Kyle and Clinton were playing in a football game at 1pm. Lisa was tempted to go with them, but decided against it. She didn't know if she could trust herself to keep her hands off of them. She told them both to come back after the game. She instructed them not to shower. Hopefully, they'd be back before 5pm. Tim watched in dejection, as Lisa made out with both of them before they left. Clinton was in a euphoric mood as he kissed and tongued Lisa in a frenzy of lust and passion. She was the woman of his dreams.

After they left, Lisa walked to Rhonda's house. She too, was in a euphoric mood. Just thinking about last night's threesome had her pussy throbbing. Clinton's muscular, black body had driven her wild. Especially, when he'd been on top of her, pumping his huge, black cock into her pussy. His powerful body had been gleaming with sweat, as her hands roamed over his beautiful, black skin. As she came, she stared at his gorgeous face. His penetrating eyes, thick, kissable lips and square jaw.

Lisa didn't know how Rhonda felt about black men, but she decided to keep it to herself for now. Tomorrow, she would have to share Kyle. She wanted to keep Clinton to herself for the time being. Yesterday had reminded her how much she liked black men. She couldn't wait to get her hands on Clinton again, later. Lisa and Rhonda had been due to go on a night out. But, Lisa had an idea on how to keep Rhonda happy. She would set her up on a date with Dean, the guy she'd jerked off at the party.

Lisa spent most of the afternoon at Rhonda's. She called Dean to arrange the date for later. He was disappointed the date wouldn't be with Lisa, but he soon perked up when she sent him a picture of Rhonda in a bikini. Lisa received a text message from Kyle at 4.15pm, that said, 'Be back in 20 minutes, mom. You did wonders for Clinton's game. He rushed nearly 200 yards'. Lisa made her excuses and quickly left. The idea that Clinton had played out of his skin because of her influence excited her greatly. He must feel on top of the world. And he would feel even better when she got him into her bed.

When Kyle and Clinton returned, Lisa made them all something to eat. They were still wearing their football kits as they ate. Afterwards, they went upstairs, and she slowly removed their clothing and pads. She knelt down between them and ripped off their jockstraps. 2 huge cocks sprang up, rapidly growing to erection. Lisa held their cocks close together, as her tongue slithered over both swollen cockheads. She inhaled the masculine odor of their sweat covered genitals, and drawled,

"I love the smell of real men."

Lisa began going from one cock to the other, licking and sucking like a woman possessed. Her tongue slithered over every inch of cock, then sucked on their heavy balls. Her cum juice was trickling down her thighs, as her pussy throbbed uncontrollably in wild excitement. Kyle and Clinton stared in disbelief as she deepthroated their cocks in turn. Clinton lost it and growled,

"How do you do that?...FUUCCKKK!"

He literally exploded, blasting cum into her mouth like a volcano.

Lisa swallowed hot spunk again and again. She couldn't keep up with the torrential barrage, as cum spilled down her chin. Just as Clinton's ejaculation ended, Kyle stuffed his cock into her mouth and roared. More cum spewed down her throat, as she hungrily gulped down every drop. Lisa scooped up the cream on her chin and licked it from her finger, as she quipped,

"Thank God I left room for dessert. I'm ready for round 2."

Kyle and Clinton were breathing hard, as they glanced at their flaccid cocks.

An hour later, Lisa was running a bath, as she used tissues to mop up the cum pouring out of her pussy. Kyle and Clinton had both pumped their spunk inside her. She imagined their virile, young sperm in mortal combat, fighting each other to fertilize one of her eggs. She could almost believe that their powerful seed could even overcome her contraceptive. She tested the water's temperature, and was satisfied it was ready. She'd chosen the tub because it was big. A lot bigger than the shower, and it could accommodate 3 people comfortably.

10 minutes later, Lisa was soaping up Kyle and Clinton in the bathtub. She had them sit on the edge of the tub as she soaped up and washed their genitals. It wasn't long before they were both sporting huge erections. Then, they washed her body as she slowly jerked their cocks. Clinton did her front, cupping and hefting her big tits, as Kyle did her back, slipping his fingers between her legs to rub her pussy. Lisa moaned, as her body reacted to their manipulations.

"God...that's enough foreplay, I need more cock...now!" She pleaded. She was soon impaling herself on Clinton's cock, facing his feet, as his hands came around and squeezed her tits. She bounced on his length, speeding up as it speared into her pussy. She reached for Kyle's cock as she cried,

"So deep...your big black cock feels fantastic...ugh...nearly...ugh...there...CUMMINGGG!"

She slammed down as her orgasm exploded. Water splashed up as her body shuddered. She groaned as her orgasm surged on.

After another 3 orgasms, they switched positions. This time, Lisa rode Kyle's cock, as Clinton covered his shaft in lotion. She knew what was going to happen, and stopped moving as Clinton eased his cock into her ass. She came when he was 6 inches in, then had an explosive orgasm when he was balls deep. They sawed their cocks into her, taking alternate strokes as Lisa slowly rocked back and forth. Being dp'd drove her wild, and she came again and again. When the boys came within seconds of each other, she started screaming deliriously.

Later that night, Kyle went to his room, completely exhausted. Clinton woke up in Lisa's room at 11.15pm. He saw Lisa lying beside him on her back. He remembered Kyle leaving a couple of hour's ago. His cock stirred as he ran a hand around her flat stomach. He squeezed her tits together and stared in awe at her incredible breasts. He began sucking them, his tongue covering every inch of titflesh. Lisa opened her eyes and moaned in pleasure. She'd been looking forward to some alone time with Clinton all day.

She held his head and said,

"I hope you're well rested, Clinton, because I'm still horny for some big, black cock."

"I'll always be ready for you, baby. I remember in high school, when Kyle wasn't around, you were all we could talk about. We must have produced gallons of cum thinking about you. I really hope this isn't a dream," He earnestly replied. Lisa gave him a long, tongue swapping kiss, then purred,

"Mmm, it's your soaking wet dream come to life, baby."

Clinton pushed her huge breasts together and said,

"I can't get enough of these big, perfect titties," As he attacked them again, licking and sucking wildly. He was sucking her nipples so hard, Lisa was squirming and gasping on the bed. She breathlessly said,

"Ahh, I can't take any more...fuck me...fuck me hard and deep."

Clinton knelt between her legs and eased his cock into her. On his fifth thrust he was balls deep. On his eleventh, she had an explosive orgasm.

Tim was outside jerking off as he listened at the door. He knew Kyle was asleep in his room, and it pissed him off that his stepmom was alone with that black bastard. Although, the sounds of her orgasms were making him as hard as hell. He nearly collapsed when he heard her holler,

"I love your big, black cock, Clinton...you're so thick...so deep...ugh...right there...yes...YES!...YESSS!"

The sounds of her orgasm were almost animalistic. Tim ejaculated, as Lisa's wild moans and cries seemed to go on and on.

He staggered to his room feeling dazed and drained. He tried to sleep, but Lisa's wild and guttural noises carried on until the early hours. Tim hoped her window was closed. Who knew how far her screams could carry? It was after 3am when the sounds seemed to have ended. He got up to go to the bathroom. On his way back, soft sounds were coming from Lisa's bedroom. He placed his ear against the door and heard kissing and sighs. He pulled out his dick and began masturbating.

Kyle woke up early on Sunday. He looked in his stepmom's room and saw her sprawled on the bed with Clinton, their limbs entwined. He already had morning wood, but it got harder still. He went to the bathroom, and managed to urinate with some difficulty. Then, he went downstairs to have some breakfast. He ate his cornflakes while he thought about Clinton having sex with his stepmom. He found it all extremely erotic. The fact that Clinton was black, and it would've been inconceivable a few weeks ago, only added to the surreal situation.

In high school and college, it was a tiny minority of white girls who went out with black boys. Most of them said they would never date a black guy. Kyle didn't understand it, but it created a mindset that it was taboo. Now, his stepmom, who was still married to his 'dad', was fucking his black friend. Kyle could see that she really was into black guys. She'd always seemed to like Clinton more than his other friends, but he never imagined it was because Clinton was black. Maybe she saw it the way he did, illicit and taboo, like she was going against convention.

Lisa woke at 10.30am. Clinton wasn't beside her. Then, she remembered that he and Kyle had to go out. Rhonda would be coming round this evening, and she definitely didn't want Clinton here. It was bad enough sharing Kyle, but she couldn't back out now. Her mind thought back to her session with Clinton. Her tongue had licked nearly every inch of his black skin. His black cock was menacing, but dark and huge, with bulging veins pulsing all over. And like Kyle, he knew how to use it. She smiled at her good fortune. She'd really hit the jackpot.