I'm Going to Fuck You Like a Wild

Info
I've got you. You hot, luscious, woman
166 words
3.11
2.5k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shh, shh, I've got you. You hot, luscious, woman. My hand over your mouth. Shhh. Just feel my hand, warm and firm over your hot little mouth. No, don't scream. Don't cry out. You KNOW no one can hear you out here, in this beautiful forest. Poor girl, went hiking for a breath of fresh air. Mmm. You had cabin fever something awful, didn't you, babygirl? Shh. Shhh. That's a girl. That's it. Just whimper into my hand. I'll just force you down in the dirt...rustling his breath comes hot and urgent That's it. You wriggle for me, girl. You squirm under my hard body. Mmmm. You're not going anywhere, sweet little slut. Nuhuh. Nowhere at all. whispers You're getting FUCKED. almost panting with need There you are, thrust down in the dirt on your belly and tits. sounds of tearing fabric Your body laid bare by my hand. more tearing fabric Fuckk. Look at this ass, these hot curves. reverently You are one hot bitch.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the ‘ you get to breathe when you cum’ is crazy

Share this

Similar Stories

Cabin Fever! Snowed In With You... Your pretty little head resting against my chest.in Audio
I Want To Fuck A Baby Into You. You want to be one of those mommies, wouldn't you?in Audio
Taking My New Slave! The inviting curve of your hips - The swell of your breastsin Audio
The Good Girl Test! The Good Girl Test!in Audio
Snugglefucked By Your Sugar Daddy! Snugglefucked By Your Sugar Daddy!in Audio
More Stories