All Comments on 'I'm Going to Make You Come'

by BlueDaisy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love it

I loved it, althought i wish caleb had stayed i feel bad for sarah..i love it because its those back in the day westerns...

BlueDaisyBlueDaisyover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I really appreciate it.

I feel sorry for Sarah, also. I hated leaving her in a lurch. I plan a sequel, but even after all this time, I still can't decide in which direction it should go. I'm open to suggestions! I've had several ideas tossed at me, but when I start writing, nothing seems to just "fall into place". I'll keep working on it, though!

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

BlueDaisy you wrote one hell of a story. The conflict Sarah went through reminded me of Diane Lane in the movie Unfaithful. Beautifully written. D'Angela Carr

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!!

I loved the conflict between Sara and herself. Please write a sequel.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Great story

This was a great story and well written. I loved it, because it gave a clear indication of a woman being satified, by a friend and not by her husband, giving her a chance to compare. I think of the women who have married for years, had babies and had never cum. Her Caleb let her know what she had been missing for the last 6 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

How about a sequel?

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
have you been published yet?

That was really good, expanding it would, could lead to a winner - published!

Maybe go where she starts to participate a little, slowly, build their relationship , then have Caleb come back - he's got unfinished business. And he and M can build their friendship and maybe start a partnership over the ranch, and progresses to a more intimate nature in the marriage start to build tight friendship, leading to polyamorous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

SEQUEL!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Concept!

I really liked the concept of this. We don't see many 1890 house on the prairie type of stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous