I'm Gone!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words pierced my heart so deeply, the breath caught in my throat and I swear my heart stopped. "You knew! You knew all of these years and yet you continued to live the lie that your mother lived every day! How could you? How could you also betray my love and care for you so cruelly? Your mother chose that life and that betrayal, but you? You and Jason as well? Don't ever call me or attempt to contact me again, ever!" I hung up and phoned Jason.

I thought I always had a better connection with him. "Sorry dad," he said. " I wanted to tell you much earlier, but Uncle Bill said he would cut me out of his will if I did. I did what I had to do dad, sorry!" It was he who hung up this time. I was gutted. In the space of nearly two days, I had lost three of the four things which mattered most in my life, my marriage, my wife and my kids! All I had left was my business, something I had worked hard for so that I could provide for my family and ensure some security into our retirement years. With a heavy heart, I made the call that I thought I never would have to make. "Jack, to what do I owe this pleasure boss?" I told John the story and offered to meet with him and Larry over lunch in twenty minutes.

The burger joint I chose sold the best maxi-burgers in all the world, or so I always thought. Today, it was just a convenient place to meet. "Boys, I will sell you the business for less than what it is worth if you can have papers to for signing by ten o'clock tomorrow. I will come by the shop to sign then. If you can't, or won't buy it, I am closing the business." They were stunned, but assured me that they would rouse their accountants from their Sunday golf game and get the paperwork done. I left my phone on the table as we left. It was now useless, as the contract was now cancelled and the phone locked. I was now uncontactable.

The cheap dingy motel room by the highway matched my mood perfectly. It also had a WIFI connection which I used to connect to our, that being Joan's and mine, facebook and twitter account. Together, they had a complete list of all of the people in our lives, our friends, our parents, uncles, aunts and even many business associates. They would all get a screen front view of Joan's activities in the Marriot hotel room. It only took thirty minutes to convert the entire footage to a resolution suited for quick transmission on facebook. The moderators might take it down within the day because of its graphic nature, but it would be too late by then. Most would have seen it, shared it and no doubt stored it on their own hard drives. The evidence of Joan's betrayal would be out their in digital wonderland forever!

The headline for my message and video attachment was simply, 'I am gone!'

The next day saw me signing my business away for the light total of one million dollars. The business was worth much more than that, but as they say, 'beggars can't be choosers!' With my stashed cash, I thought that California would be a nice place to retire to. They might even have need of a good mechanic!

Epilogue Joan and Bill and the two underlings were roused from their post-orgy slumber by a knock on the door of room 2869 at precisely eight o'clock. "What the fuck is all that noise!" grumbled Joan. She rose from the wet messy bed, naked and went to the door.

"Room service," announced the waiter from the outside of the door.

"Someone's playing a joke on us," mumbled Joan as she opened the door in all of her naked glory. Actually, she wasn't a very pretty sight. Puffy lips, baggy eyes, cum crusted tits and leaking pussy isn't exactly very sexy. The waiter, used to such sights of debauchery, calmly placed the breakfast trolley in the room before closing the door and leaving. He didn't bother waiting for the usual tip. He wouldn't touch any money which came from that whore's hands anyway.

"Look at this," mused Joan. "Someone ordered us breakfast with the works! Cool. I bags the champagne first!" It was then that she noticed the note. It was hand-written on hotel letterhead paper. "Enjoy your breakfast. Take your time. You don't need to leave the room until late check-out at three, so there's no need to hurry. The complimentary late check-out is on us as recognition of your regular custom." And it was signed: 'hotel management' "Wow! Isn't that cool. Now we have more time to suck and fuck then fuck then suck! But after a shower first!" Joan took two swigs of the champagne and showered first, followed by the men. She was already laid back on the bed ready for Bill with her legs apart, playing with her clit and tits. "Careful lover, I am still a bit sore everywhere. Last night was a real marathon, even by our usual standards. Hey you other two! You can have some breakfast while you watch me and Bill, then when you are suitably hard, you get one blowjob and one arse fuck each!" Bill went straight at ploughing Joan's swollen cunt until she and he came together in a massive climax. Not much cum filled her cunt this time however, as Bill was well and truly drained from the previous session. The two men took their turns as promised then were ordered by Bill to leave. They dressed and went their separate ways vowing to never leave this company. They would need to explain to their respective wives why they were so late getting home. The time they left, you see, was just before noon. High noon!

At exactly noon, there was another knock on the door. Joan was right in the middle of sucking off Bill, in an attempt to get him hard again. Maybe she could coax one more orgasm out of him! "I hope it's not one of the fuckers who fucked my arse this morning," smiled Joan as she answered the door, again naked.

The manager and receptionist who greeted the sight of a naked Joan and naked Bill were not impressed. "Sir! You know checkout is at noon. Please get dressed and be out of this room before ten past noon!"

They turned and left. Just before closing the door, the receptionist, with her trained smile said, "Oh by the way, the guest in room 2871 has already gone."

"Shit Bill! We forgot about Jack!" They tried in vain to open the adjoining door. Panicking, they dressed and made their way to reception. Joan looked a real sight. She only had the clothes from the night before. Clothes that were rumpled and reeked of sex and cum stains. Bill looked the worst for wear with an un-washed and un-unshaven face. Together, they tried to convince the manager that they just HAD to check room 2871 for their belongings. The manager was adamant that it would not be possible for them to go in, but that the receptionist would check for them. They had wait under the staring gazes of other guests arriving and leaving as the receptionist performed her duty. She came down a few moments later, as white as a sheet. She whispered something to the manager then hurriedly left for the bathroom. Everyone in reception could hear the unmistakable sounds of someone vomiting. The manager was livid. "The guest in room 2871 has gone, but he left a horrible stain on the carpet. The cleaning costs will be added to your account Mr and Mrs Hemmings. There were no belongings in there. Now be so kind as to settle your account and leave. I do not think that your custom will be welcome here again!" He stormed off leaving a flustered receptionist to settle the account, and a gaggle of chittering hotel patrons milling about waiting for more gossip material. After all, Mr Bill Hemmings was a well known financier in this town, but the woman he was with, was not so well known. This fact would soon change, however!

Joan couldn't wait at the hotel any longer. She was embarrassed by the attention, all negative, which she was receiving. "Where is Jack?" she wondered. "Maybe he woke and thought that I had gone home without him while he slept off his 'drunken' slumber? But why did he take my clothes as well? Surely, he would have realised that if my clothes were still there, then I wouldn't be far away?" She took a cab back to their home.

There was a crowd in front of their place. "What's going on?" she wondered. That question was answered, the second she stepped through the crowd into her front yard. The whole of the front of the house was covered in spray painted graffiti! Looking through her front door, which was open, she could tell that the graffiti continued through the whole house! A faint smell of smoke permeated the house as well. It then dawned on her that the whole house was empty! Not just empty, as devoid of humans, but empty as nothing there 'empty'. With a sinking feeling which turned to dread with each step she took into the house, she realised what Jack had done. The sinking feeling was not one borne of guilt about her cheating actions. No. She had long ago coldly and cruelly shaken those feelings from her heart for Jack. Nor was the dread she felt because of the loss of her marriage to Jack. No. She hadn't felt truly married to Jack from the first time, those many twenty years ago, that she had given herself freely and wantonly to her new boss, Bill, who made it very clear that he wanted her as his slut! No the feelings stemmed from the fact that Jack had destroyed all of her possessions. All those beautiful clothes which she spent a fortune on... gone! She examined the rooms and saw that every item of her fashionable jewellery was also gone. Perhaps that explains the smell of smoke. She made her way to the back yard where the small pile of ashes revealed the fate of her belongings. The outlines of her jewellery could be seen in the ashes. It would take years to revitalise them to their former beauty. Now, they just looked soiled and dirty, just like her soul!

The crowd dissipated as she continued to wander around the house. No lights worked, no water or gas worked either. The food in the fridge, what little there was smelled off. She tried to phone Bill, but there was no service on her phone. The police came to investigate the scene because of strange reports from the neighbours and noticed Joan wandering around the house. She went to her car to drive to Bill's place, but one of the policemen, being suspicious of her strange behaviour, stopped. "Excuse me madam, do you own this vehicle?" he asked politely.

"Yes of course. It is my car," she replied.

"Well then, Mrs Joan Loans," he read from her license, "I am afraid that this vehicle is unregistered, as of noon today actually. I am going to have to ask you not to drive this vehicle until it is properly registered. Driving an unregistered vehicle on the road is a criminal offence. Thank you, madam!"

Joan left her car and re-entered the house.

"He's gone!" she thought angrily. "He's really gone!"

Monday was an interesting day indeed. The phones rang hot at Hemmings and Hemmings. It was a deluge of clients wanting to take their investments out of H and H. The front reception area was a similar scenario, but this time it was clients in person demanding a similar outcome. It seems that no-one wanted to do business with a low-life cheater who would instigate such a horrible deception for so long. Clients did not trust the Mr Hemmings anymore! While this was going on, Bill Hemmings himself was seated at his dinner table in front of the second half of Hemmings and Hemmings. Her name was Mrs Elaine Hemmings, Bill's wife! She was literally boring him a new asshole, informing him in no uncertain terms that he was ruined and that any money which might be left after the mass exodus from their business would be granted to her in a divorce court.

Joan arrived at work, dishevelled and in borrowed, ill-fitting clothes. The head of HR, someone who took an instant dislike to Joan when she first joined the business, curtly informed her that she was fired and that no benefits would forthcoming, "given the circumstances of your dismissal!" she added. The video of her cheating had done its job.

As she walked the walk of shame through the offices to the front door, other employees called out, "Whore!"

"Gutter trash!"

"Cheater!"

"Leave town because we know where you live!"

So, she did, to god knows where. But if anyone asked where she went, they were just given the answer, "Gone!"

12