I'm Grandma's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "That's how they do it with covid Grandma."

I grab the two bags of food off of the porch steps, and hold the door open for my Grandma. "Eat in the bedroom?" she asked with a wink. Why'd she just wink at me?

"Let me grab a Monster and I'll be in," I tell her walking to the fridge.

"I'll grab it," she says already opening the fridge. My Monster's was kept on the bottom shelf. She bent over to grab one, and as she did her nightie ran up her ass. Giving me the most beautiful sight of her big bare ass, and pussy peaking through. Then she turned back, and I believe caught me checking her ass out.

"Thanks Grandma," was all I could say.

"You're welcome baby," she says with another wink. "I'll carry our drinks," she added. What the hell, is up with these winks all of a sudden? I asked myself in my head, on the way to the bedroom. At the same time, my eyes set on her ass jiggle as she walked.

I was finding myself getting sexually aroused, a little to much. I mean my dick was rock hard. I had to put my hand down my shorts, and conceal my mini me in my waist line. We set down on the bed, and my dick flopped out of my waist band. Now laying down the side of my left leg, hopefully she won't see it. "I see that monsters giving you some trouble," she laughed.

"Grandma," I say embarrassed as shit.

"What he's peeping at me through your shorts leg," she says pointing. So much for her not being able to see it. "I'll leave you alone give me my food," she said. Still looking at my groin area.

A few moments passed, as we ate are Taco Bell. After what seemed like an eternity, of scrolling Netflix. We finally chose to watch Annabelle. My cock was only at half mass, at the moment. Thankfully it went down, my Grandma calling it a monster is embarrassing. She was under the covers already, so I wasn't seeing up her nightie. Which was maybe a good thing, to help keep my guy under control.

We were about forty minutes into the movie, when I realised my Grandma had passed out. Instead of risking touching her like I did the previous night, I snuck into the restroom. I broke out my cellphone and scrolled to the pussy pic's of her. It didn't take me no time to release myself, and clean up my little mess. To bad there wasn't no hidden camera, I found that to be kind of hot.

After my little masterbation session, I went back to Grandma's bedroom. I slowly set on the bed, and got under the covers. Nothing happened that night, I believe we both were just to tired. Before you know it I was sound asleep myself.

The next morning I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Grandma always cooked me a good breakfast on Sundays, before I departed home. I set up in the bed, trying to wake up before I hit the restroom. Having a massive hard on, from the morning wood. I didn't want to walk out there, with a huge bulge in my shorts. But I really had to pee this morning, so I snuck to the restroom. I pulled my cock out to pee, and to my surprise my dick had red lipstick on it. "What the hell!" I say out loud to myself. Right under the head of my dick, was red lip marks perfectly. How?

The smell of bacon, was making its way to the restroom. I didn't even clean the mysterious lipstick off me, I just headed on to the kitchen. "Good morning kiddo," my Grandma says in a cheerful mood. She had on red lipstick.

"Good morning," I say as I fetch a cup of coffee.

"I'm going to the flea market with Susan this morning. Would you want to join us?" she asked me. Susan was my Great Aunt, my Grandma's older sister. I never thought Susan liked me very much. When I was younger she used to get on my Grandma, for spoiling me so much.

"I'm probably going to pass this time. I may just head on home and relax before work tomorrow," I tell her.

"You are coming back next weekend right?" she asked me with some puppy dog eyes.

"You know it. I'll be here with bells on," I laughed. Now setting at the table together eating our breakfast.

About ten minutes past, and there was a car honking in the driveway. "There's susan," she tells me. "Can you be a dear and lock up when you go?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

"Love you Joey. I'll see you Friday," she said as she went out the door.

Soon as the car left the driveway, I rushed back into grandma's room. I don't know why but I wanted to find her bullet vibrator. Part of me wanted to lick it, and taste what her pussy taste like. And there it was, right on top in her nightstand. There was also a box of a pair of edible strawberry panties. "Ok Grandma," I say out loud to no one. I smell and lick on her bullet vibrator, but couldn't really catch a pussy scent. Well hell.

That week seemed like it went by very slow. I kept wondering how I had lip marks under the head of my cock. Did my Grandma kiss my dick, while I was sleeping. I did take pictures, and touched her pussy the night before. These damn thoughts were in my head all week. Every time I jerked off, was to the pictures of my Grandma's white hairy pussy. She lives the saying, the carpet matches the drapes. But I kept asking myself, did she suck me off while sleeping.

Friday after my work shift, I head home to pack my weekend bag to Grandma's. As I ran to the restroom, I received a text message from my Grandma. It read "Would you want to drink this weekend?" I texted her back and told her I was down, that I'd be there in a hour or so. The thought came to mine, that I'm going to seduce her this weekend. Especially after jerking off to her, multiple times this week. I had a couple paper joint's, in a shoe box in my closet. I smoke pot on certain occasions, this seemed like a good occasion. The smell from the pot was strong, I had to wrap it in a couple baggie's. I was going to get Grandma to smoke with me.

I arrived at My Grandma's house, around four in the afternoon. As I pulled in her driveway, she was standing at the porch waving at me. "There he is," she says as I got out of the car. Instead of grabbing my bag from the trunk like I always do, I left it behind for the moment. I didn't want her to smell the pot just yet. I figured wait till she was a little tipsy from drinking.

"How ya been?" I asked her. Giving her a hug, and a kiss as I greeted her.

"Been great since your last visit," she said setting down in her usual chair.

"The grass still looks good. I may just cut it next week," I tell her looking out at her yard.

"I agree," she replied. She was wearing a pink romper, that actually looked amazing on her. The way the material was tight on her body, did something to me. Man was my Grandma really attractive for her age. "I went out and got some vodka this morning," she says.

"Whew," was all I could say. Vodka always, got me drunk as shit. I usually try and stick to the dark liquor. "Clear liquor gets me drunk," I tell her.

"Well that's kind of the point," she laughed. "And I done ordered us a pizza. It should be here anytime now," she added.

"Any Monster's in the fridge?" I asked her standing up.

"Ain't there always?" she asked.

My Grandma, was sure in a great mood today. I head into the kitchen, and retrieve me a Monster from the refrigerator. Then the thoughts of last Sunday morning, popped into my head. Still trying to figure out where that lip stick came from. The outside door, opens and here came my Grandma with the pizza. "What happened to Papa John's?" I teased her. Knowing that was her favorite pizza place, to order from.

"I know how much you love Pizza Hut," she says setting the pizza box on the table.

"Well thank you," I say with a wink.

Last weekend she kept giving me a wink, I figured I'd play back. We set at the kitchen table, eating and talking about our week. Apparently my great aunt Susan will be staying next weekend. They will be having a yard sale, and will need me to have the grass cut next Friday. I found out that my Grandma went and bought her own fire stick. And found a few movie's to watch with me, while I was there.

It was already around five in the afternoon, when we were done eating our pizza. When my Grandma asked, "You want to start drinking?"

"Now?" I asked her.

"Why not? We don't have anything else to do," she insisted. Already getting up and fetching the fifth of vodka, from the freezer.

"I guess why not," I say.

With her back facing me, and her making our drinks. I got a great view of my Grandma, man she's hot. That pink romper was revealing the bottom of her ass cheek's. And I felt like I could see the outline of her fat pussy, and bush. There wasn't a panty line, so I know she wasn't wearing any. "Freak," I say under my breathe.

"Huh did you say something?" My Grandma asked looking back at me.

"I didn't say nothing," I tell her. Wondering if she really heard me or not.

"Here we go," she says. Handing me a cup of vodka and orange juice.

"Your not mixing yours?" I asked her noticing her cup was all clear.

"Oh no! I like mine straight," she giggled taking a big gulp.

I was sipping on my drink, I really wasn't much of a drinker. I figured after her first cup, I'd mention the joints of kush I brought with me. "Play some Domino's?" I asked her. That was one of the main family games we played, that and horse shoes.

"We can in a while. Would you want to play horseshoe's first?" she asked me.

"Yeah since it's still early," I tell her grabbing my drink and heading to the door.

"Let me throw on an evening dress and I'll be out," Grandma says heading towards her bedroom.

I head to the shed, and grab the horse shoes out. The poles was already set up out back, with sand pits around them. I wondered what was wrong with the outfit she had on. I was honestly digging my Grandma, in that pink romper. I was able to throw a few shoes, before my Grandma even made it outside. Even nailing me a ringer, right when she hit the back yard.

"I see you practicing," she laughed. She had on a light grey dress that hardly covered her thighs. And was tight fitting to her body, as I seen her nipple's poking through the material.

"You know I'm going to kick your butt," I teased her throwing another horse shoe. And again another ringer. "I told you," I laughed. I was getting ready to head over and grab the horse shoes.

"Take a drink of your drink. I'll grab those," she says walking towards the horse shoes. I walk over to the table and grab my vodka and orange juice. As I did I watched as my Grandma bent over, to retrieve the shoes. And to my amazement, she wasn't wearing any panties again. Revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks, and it looked like she has shaved. Man this may turn out to be a decent weekend.

"I was thinking this is going to be to much walking. Would you rather go back in and play dominos?" She asked.

Getting my hopes up now, of looking up her dress. I give in to her and say, "I'll beat you in bones too." Grabbing my drink and adding, "Ladies first!" Holding my arm out for her to lead the way.

"I'd like to jump your bones," I heard her whisper to herself.

"I'd let you," I said looking at her ass jiggle as she walked.

"Huh?" she turned around and asked.

"Nothing," I laughed playing it off.

I wonder if my Grandma really did want to jump my bones? Did I really just hear her correctly? And the past few weeks, she hasn't been wearing any panties at all. Then last week spied on me, in the shower with her cellphone. She also even caught me jerking off, last weekend. What ever has gotten into her I'm not complaining.

I set down at the kitchen table, waiting for Grandma to grab the set of Domino's. Still in the back of my head wondering, where that lipstick came from that was on my dick last week. Part of me felt my Grandma sucked my dick, or kissed it while I was asleep. Shit she had to, how'd it get there.

"You get to do the dishes first," she says giving me the case of dominoes. "Give me your cup I'll fix us another drink," she said taking my cup.

"Hey instead of orange juice mix mine with a Monster," I tell her. Dumping the dominoes onto the kitchen table.

"Trying to get drunk and some energy," she says walking to the kitchen island.

"That reminds me Grandma. I have a couple joint's if you want to smoke," basically asking her.

"I haven't smoked in four year's," she laughed. "That Christmas with your Mother," she added.

"I'm going to go to my car and grab one," telling her as I stood up.

I walk outside and down the driveway, and open up my trunk. I grab my bookbag, that I pack about every weekend. Wondering what she would be like, drunk and high. We will soon find out. When I got back into the kitchen, Grandma was washing the dishes. Not the literal dishes, but the dominoes. That's just dominoe slang, if you're not hip to it. "I thought I was doing the dishes first?" I asked her. Giving her one of those winks.

"You never wash them good enough anyways," she laughed then took a sip of her drink. I set down at the table across from her. "Whew I can smell that already," she added. Talking about the two rolled joint's, I was reaching to get out.

"Supposed to be some good stuff," I tell her.

"Well I minus well smoke it with you. We can smoke right here so the neighbors don't smell it," she giggled. Taking another big gulp of her drink finishing it.

"Was that you're second cup?" I asked.

"That was my third," she said. "I drank one before you arrived today hunny," she added. She got up and stumbled a little, but caught herself. She wasn't drunk but you can tell she was tipsy. "It's got me feeling pretty good already," she laughed. "Light that up," she added pointing towards the joint.

I fired up the joint, and took a few tokes. Watching as my Grandma, poured herself another drink of straight vodka. What I would give just to see her all the way naked. "Here ya go," I say holding my hand out to pass her the joint.

She makes her way back across the kitchen, no problem at all. "That's a big one," she says grabbing the joint. It honestly wasnt, but was decent size. "Not as big as that thing in your shorts though," she laughed.

"Grandma," I protested embarrassed.

"What? After I walked in on you and saw it, I was amazed. That thing is a monster," she said seriously taking another toke.

"I guess thank you," I tell her reaching for the joint now. You could tell that we both were getting a buzz already. We were having a talk, about the size of my damn pecker.

"It is bigger than your Grandfather's," she admitted. Which made me feel pretty damn good about myself. Had me all blushing and shit.

"This conversation took a left turn," I tell her.

"We're two grown adults nothing wrong with it," she said sipping her drink.

"Just awkward with you being my Grandma. Not use to us talking in this manner," I say. Passing her the joint.

"You know I've only been with your granddaddy. He's the only Weiner I've seen, till I seen yours," she said putting the joint out. "And you got a nice one," she laughed.

"I do don't I?" I asked dumfounded. Why in the fuck, would I just say that to my own Grandma?

"Boy your getting me horny talking about it," she said them finished another cup of vodka.

I laughed, "I didn't think that you still got horny." Yep the both of us was officially buzzed.

"Just because im 62, don't mean I don't get horny. Im horny all the damn time," she says.

"Nice," was all I can muster up and say.

"As a matter of fact, I might have to go take care of that issue. I'll be right back," she says as she stands up. I watched as she held on to the wall to walk, acting like she wasn't drunk. She kept her balance though, I give her that much.

Was she really about to go in her room, to pleasure herself? And we didn't even get a full game of dominoes in yet. What was I supposed to do? We we're talking about my dick, then she basically said she had to go play with herself. I wonder if she had that video still, of me jerking off last weekend. Doesn't she use that, when she does it?

Part of me wanted to go in there, the other part said stay put. But I had a boner from the thought of her playing with her pussy right now. She's tipsy, she may have went to sleep. Also the thought of her being drunk, meant I might be able to get lucky. Dude quit that's your Grandmother! Man I had so many thoughts in my head, it was unreal.

I finally decided to atleast walk to her door, to see if I could hear anything. When I got to the hallway, to her bedroom her door was wide open. I tiptoe down the hall, hoping she wouldn't see or hear me. Soon as I had her bed in my vision I spotted her. Butt ass naked, laying there rubbing her clit. Man those nipple's were so hard and long. And she did shave her pussy completely bald, since last weekend. Her pussy looked so wet from where I was standing. Watching her rub her clit, had my cock growing bigger. I began to rub my dick through my shorts.

"You going to stand there and watch? Or you want to join me?" My Grandma asked making eye contact with me now.

"Oh shit," I mubbled. Scared that I just got caught peeping on her. But hold up did she just ask if I want to join her?

"Come in here with Grandma baby," she said motioning for me now.

"You're so fucking hot Grandma," I tell her as I entered her bedroom.

"Say it again," she tells me rubbing her clit faster.

"Your fucking hot Grandma," I did as was told.

"You're such a naughty boy. Now get naked," my Grandma demanded.

I don't know what got into me either, but I rushed and pulled my shirt and shorts off. Now standing there butt ass naked, Infront of my Grandma and her bed. My dick hard as a rock, standing straight and curved to the air. "That's a big dick Joey," my Grandma tells me.

She started licking her lips, and crawling to the end of her bed. "You like that Grandma?" I asked her as she admired my manhood.

She didn't say nothing, she just grabbed ahold of my dick and started jacking me off. As she was doing this, I noticed her left hand was still rubbing her pussy. It fucked me up, when she stopped and took her false teeth out and set them on the night stand. Crawling back to me she asked, "Can I put it in my mouth?"

"Grandma it's yours for tonight," I tell her pushing it closer to her face. Fuck yeah she could suck my dick. And that wasn't the alcohol talking, I wanted to fuck her without it.

She started licking my ball sack, from the bottom. Then she licked her way up my shaft, to the head of my cock. Slowly licking her way, back down to my sack. Taking my balls in her mouth, and it sounded like she was fucking humming. I don't know what she just did there, but it felt fucking amazing. Then she slowly licked her way to the top, and back down the other side. She licked my cock and balls for two or three minutes. Then she finally engulfed it into her mouth, deep throating me from jump. Taking every eight inches that I had to offer. The way she slowly brought her mouth back up to the head, and slowly back down till my cock disappeared. Was a beautiful sight to see, straight porn material. I must say my Grandma could sure suck a mean dick. Then she started really sucking me up, my dick was covered in her spit. Her head was bobbing fast as hell now. "Oh Grandma," I moaned out in pleasure. "Grandma," I say again.

She continued to suck my dick, and now back to rubbing on her pussy. When I seen her hand go back to work on herself, I had a idea. I pulled my dick out of her mouth by backing up. "What's wrong?" She looked at me confused like she did something wrong.

"Nothing! I want to eat your pussy while you're doing that," I replied. I then laid on my back, in the center of her bed. "Climb on my face sexy lady," I added.

"Oh my baby wants to 69 his Grandma," she giggled climbing on my face.

Her pussy was freshly shaven, and already moist and wet. With her big ass and pretty pussy now in my face, I went to work. At the same time Grandma, started sucking me off again. Spreading her lips apart so I could get to her Clit, given it repeated licks. "Thats it baby," she cried out. The more that I licked on her clit, I noticed the bigger it grew. The whole time eating her pussy, I had her asshole in my line of vision. And I must add not only did my grandma have a nice ass and a pretty pussy for a 62 year old. My Grandma also had a pretty pink asshole. Seriously though it was nice.