I'm Grandma's Sex Toy

Story Info
Grandma caught me jerking off and wanted the cock.
10.9k words
4.61
126.7k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
223703
223703
195 Followers

It all started one weekend, when I went to stay with my Grandma Nancy. I usually try to atleast spend every other weekend with her. To help her out, around her property. My Grandfather passed two years ago, to a heart attack. My Grandma Nancy is a tall woman, standing in at 6'1. Shes very slim, and still in good shape considering her age of 62. I've always had a thing for my Grandma's ass, she had a great ass. That's honestly one of her best features. Her tits were probably a c cup, if I was guessing. As far as I could remember, shes always had snow white hair.

I pull into her trailer park, in the small town of Dayton. She was setting out on her porch, when I arrived in her driveway. "Hey Joey," she waves from the porch. She was setting there, drinking coffee at four in the afternoon. She drank coffee, all through the day. Not only in the mornings, like most people.

"Hey Grandma," I say as I get out of the car. I pop the trunk, and grab my backpack for the weekend.

"You're fly's down hunny," she giggled pointing at my crotch area.

"Oh snap! Sorry about that Grandma," I apologise pulling my zipper up. "Was in a rush," I added.

"In a rush to come see me?" she asked.

"My favorite part of the week, is coming to see you," I tell her. "Let me run this bag in, and I'll be back out to join you."

Every since my Grandfather passed away, I shared the bed with my Grandma when I stayed. I usually slept on the couch, but she insisted I sleep in her bed. I know doesn't sound right huh? A twenty two year old engineer, sharing a bed with his Grandmother. I just wanted to make her happy. Her bedroom was on the far left of the trailer. As I entered the room, to set my bag on the foot of the bed. I noticed a small silver bullet vibrator, setting on the night stand. "Damn Grandma," I say out loud to myself. I just didn't think my Grandma, had a sexual side. Always thought of her, as well Grandma. She must have forgotten to hide it.

Before I headed back outside, I grabbed a Monster from her refrigerator. She usually kept me 4 cold at all times, got to love her. "So what have you been doing all week?" I asked her, as I set on the porch.

"A whole lot of nothing Baby," she says sipping her coffee.

"So what all needs done around here this weekend?" I asked.

"Nothing besides the grass needs trimmed," she said pointing to the yard. Which didn't look to bad, since I was here last week to mow it.

"I'll knock that out first thing in the morning. That way I can wake up the neighbors," I laughed.

"Do them some good. Damn suckers are always up partying," Grandma said. Flipping the trailer next store the bird.

"I brought my fire stick this time, so we could watch a few movie's. I'll order a pizza tonight as well," I tell her sipping on my Monster.

"So we're going to Netflix and chill?" My Grandma teased. Rubbing her soft hand, across my knee.

"In a way we are," I laughed. Enjoying her soft hand, as he rubbed above my knee. "Want to beinge watch a show? Or we could find a few movies," I asked her.

She was wearing a navy blue dress with butterfly's on it, that went down above her knees. When she uncrossed her legs, and crossed them back. I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of a white bush. Was she not wearing any panties? "Hey Bob," My Grandma waves at a neighbor walking by.

"Hey Nancy," he says walking on by.

"Well Joey it's already getting late. You minus well order that pizza," she tells me. She uncrossed her legs, and crossed them back again. This time I made it a point to look without being noticed. And by God, she wasn't wearing any panties. That got my cock starting to throb in my shorts. How am I getting turned on by my Grandma?

"Papa Johns or Pizza Hut?" I asked her. Looking up the phone numbers on my cellphone.

"Papa John's always," she laughed. "You want to watch movies in the bedroom instead of the living room?" she asked. If I didn't know better, I'd believe my Grandma was flirting with me.

"We can lay around and watch movies," I tell her.

I ordered a large meat lovers pizza, and told my Grandma I was going to take a quick shower. Leaving the money in the kitchen, in case in came while I was in the water. But I had other intentions, besides taking a shower. I had to relieve myself, from this hard on I've been keeping. Since I got a couple glances, up my Grandma's dress.

Once in the restroom, I hurry and strip down butt ass naked. I reach under the bathroom cabinet, and grab the lotion out. My cock still hard as hell, with the thought of my grandma's hairy pussy fresh in my head. I squirt some lotion into my right hand, and begin stroking myself. I've measured my dick a few times before, haven't we all? But at a full hard on I come to a little over eight inches. I really need some pussy, my hand doesn't do the job well. I set down on the toliet, and repeatedly beat my dick. Then all of a sudden, the bathroom door opens.

"Grandma," I yell out trying to hide my manhood.

She just stood there in the doorway, eyes glued to my dick. "Oh I'm sorry the pizza is here," she apologized. Not trying to leave, just staring at my hands trying to hide my cock.

"I'll be out in a minute. I still haven't even been in the shower yet," I explained to her. Trying to find a towel to cover myself.

"You've been busy playing with that monster," she laughed as she closed the door. Not before getting another good glance at me.

I should have had the shower running at least. Shoot I should have locked the damn door. Now feeling embarrassed and ashamed that my own Grandmother, caught me jerking it in her bathroom. Don't look like I'm busting a nut today, I tell myself in my head. I then proceeded to take my shower, worried about what she will say when I got out.

I spent more time in the shower than usual. Not because I was beating my meat, but because I was embarrassed. Grandma probably thinks I'm in here jacking off still, I told myself. With that thought in mind, I hurried up. After I dried off I threw on a White t-shirt, and a blue pair of ball shorts. I never wore boxers at night, can't get comfortable to sleep in them.

"There he is," I heard my Grandma's voice as I opened the bathroom door. She wasn't in the kitchen or living room, so she had to be in her bedroom.

When I walked back into my Grandma's bedroom, she was laid on the bed eating pizza. She must have changed out of her dress, while I was in the shower. She now had on a thin white nightie, that only went to her thighs. At first sight, I realized she wasn't wearing panties still. That white bush, and those light pink pussy lips were in clear view. But then again I shouldn't be looking up my Grandma's nightie either. "Did you hook the fire stick in yet?" she asked me holding her TV remote.

"Not yet its still in my bag," I tell her. Reaching into my bookbag to snag the fire stick, I noticed Grandma's bullet vibrator was on the bed now. "I just need to pop it into the side of you're TV," I added.

After I hooked the fire stick in, I noticed she retrieved the vibrator and hid it. Got to love her. She had to be playing with herself, after she caught me playing with myself. "So what we watching?" she asked.

"Anything you want," I replied grabbing a slice of pizza. The box was setting infront of her, so I set infront of it. Not really to be close to the pizza. But I was honestly trying to get a better glimpse up her nightie. I was wondering to myself, if she got to get off. She had plenty of time, while I was in the shower.

I toss her the remote, and she goes to Netflix. She scrolls through the movie section, and stops at Haunted House 2. "I Haven't seen this one," she says. Knowing in my head, that I've watched it twice already. "Wanna watch it?" she asked.

"I'm down," I replied still chewing pizza.

Before the movie started, I ran the pizza box to the kitchen. On my way back, I heard a slight buzzing noise. Not giving it much thought, I go back into my Grandma's bedroom. Soon as I hit the doorway the buzzing stops, and Grandma jumps like I scared her. I noticed her right hand, was trying to hide her little vibrator under the pillow. Did she really use that, when I walked out her room?

"The Movie's starting," My Grandma says. She gets on her knees, and goes to pull the covers down. As she did this, I noticed her ass cheek's was sticking out the back of her nightie. Revealing that white pubic mound, her light pink pussy lips, and even her asshole. What a beautiful sight, I just walked into.

We laid in her bed now under the covers, watching the movie on Netflix. I was so exhausted from work, and the ride to Grandma's house. I felt myself dozing off, and jumping back awake. "You okay over there?" she asked me.

"Just sleepy is all," I tell her with a yawn.

"Go on to sleep baby," she says.

"Coffee in the morning," I suggest.

"You know it. Sweet dream's hun," she says leaning in to kiss my forehead.

I roll over to my side and look the opposite side of my Grandma. Before you know it, I was out like a light. She stayed up to finish the movie. It was about one in the morning, when I woke up to pee. Supporting a massive boner, poking up through my shorts. I was so tired I stumbled my way to the restroom. Finally reliving myself, after what seemed like a eternity. I head back to my Grandma's bedroom, and noticed she was uncovered.

Her Nightie has rode up to her belly button, leaving her hairy pussy out in plain sight. And both her tits was hanging out the top of her nightie. "Damn," I say out loud. My Grandma's nipples was very long, almost a inch or so. Lets just say I've only seen long nipples like that on porn sites.

At first I was just going to cover her on up. But something in my head said to grab my cellphone. I snapped a couple good pictures of her tits and pussy. Looking at the photos I took, made me want a better pussy picture. Now would be the time to get it, with her snoring next to me. I wanted a picture of her pussy lip's parted. In order to do that, I would have to do so myself.

I slowly slide closer to my Grandma, slowly moving my hand towards her. With my phone set on camera, and ready in my left hand. I first touched that white pubic bush of hers, then down to her pussy lips. With my thumb and index finger, I spread her pussy open. I hurry and snap not one, not two, but three pictures real quick. Noticing that my Grandma's pussy was very wet.

All this had my cock, growing inside my shorts. I laid on my side of the bed, looking at the pictures in my cellphone. Man for a old lady, she had a pretty little pussy. Even her white pubic hair, did something for me. Believe it or not, I found that to be sort of hot. I slowly pull my cock out, and spit in my right palm. Rubbing the saliva up and down my shaft. Being caught off guard earlier, I didn't get to bust a nut. Now here I am jacking off in bed, next to my sleeping Grandma. It didn't take me no time, to get myself off. Shooting cum inside my hand, leaving a sticky mess.

I put my cock back away, and set up in the bed. I had to go to the restroom, to wash this cum off me. "That was hot," I thought I heard. But when I looked over st my Grandma, she was still sound asleep. Well I thought that she was anyways.

When I got back to the bed, Grandma was now under the covers. She must have did so when I was in the restroom. So I climbed under the covers next to her. Looking over at her as I pulled the covers up, I noticed her nightie was fixed right. Damn I thought to myself, I wanted to see more.

It didn't take me long, before I began to fall back to sleep. I felt something warm pushing towards my groin area, jolting me awake suddenly. It was my Grandma, backing her big ass up on me. She was wiggling her butt into my dick. Without thinking anything of it, I wrap my left arm over her. Her butt finally settled in, with my growing cock, nestled between her ass cheek's. I was thinking in my head, what if she feels my dick?

I must have fell back asleep, cause I was getting woke up. "Joey. Hey Joey," I heard my Grandma's voice. Opening my eyes, I noticed it was daylight, and my Grandma was standing there holding a cup of coffee. "Well good morning sleepy head," she laughed handing me my coffee.

"Good morning Grandma," I tell her setting up in bed. She still had the same nightie on, that she went to bed in. And to my surprise, her right nipple was showing out the top. "You got a," I was saying pointing at her tits.

"Oh my these old dogs keep trying to slip out," she giggled adjusting her tits.

"Yes they are," I laughed too.

That morning I mowed and trimmed her yard, like I said I was going too. The temperature was already scorching hot out, at nine in the morning. When I was done, I was dripping wet from sweat. I head back into the trailer to the central air, I was due for a shower. "Grandma where ya at?" I yelled. She wasn't no where to be found. Then she came out of the restroom, still in that nightie.

"You done?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah I need to take a shower," I tell her.

"You mean you're going to play with that monster?" she giggled teasing me.

"Grandma!" I protested embarrassed all over again.

"Im teasing," she says grabbing her coffee cup. "I'll have you a sandwich made when you get out," she added.

I headed into the restroom, and this time I lock the door. She was right though, I planned on jerking off. And I was going to jerk off, to the pictures I took last night. I strip down naked, and start rubbing my pecker to harden it up. Reaching under the bathroom sink, and grabbing the bottle of lotion. I squirt a little in my palm, and rub it on my growing cock. With my left hand holding my phone, looking at the photo of that hairy pussy spread open. I then heard a cellphone go off, a notification for a text message. But it wasn't my cellphone that went off, and it was close. Then I spotted it, my Grandma's cellphone was nestled in the dirty laundry. I reach over and grab it, and to my surprise the camera was recording. I stop the camera, and go to the photos file. The first video that I just stopped came to view. I clicked play to see what was on it. At first there was my Grandma, trying to position the camera and hide it. Then here I come, a perfect shot of the whole bathroom. Me getting undressed, grabbing the lotion, and jerking off. I couldn't believe my own Grandmother, tried to record me naked. But in all honesty, it was really turning me on. To know that my Grandma, wanted to see me naked.

I deleted the first video, of me finding the cell phone. I then place it back in the dirty laundry, and hit record. If she wanted to sneak and film me. I was going to give her a hell of a show. I get back to stroking my cock, making sure that the camera caught me in action. It was honestly a big turn on, knowing that she was trying to record me. So it didn't take me long at all to shoot a load of cum, across the bathroom floor. Seemed like it took longer to clean up my mess.

I left the camera on to record as I showered, and got dressed. Making sure to keep my dick atleast half mass, and in sight of the camera. Still feeling kind of horny, from the excitement of being recorded. Then I say out loud towards the cellphone, "Hope ya liked the show Grandma!" Right before I walked out the restroom.

I head out of the bathroom, and found my Grandma setting in the kitchen. "I made you a turkey sandwich," she says.

I grab me a Monster out of the refrigerator and tell her, "Thank you."

Before I set down in my chair, across from where my Grandmother was setting. I caught me another glimpse, up her nightie. And what a beautiful sight to see, I must admit. "While you eat that I'm going to go get wet myself," she tells me standing up to leave. I bet she was headed to the bathroom. And I bet it was really to check her cellphone.

About a hour past and my Grandma was, still in the bathroom. The water was running, so I didn't know if she was showering or not. I do know that she had to watch that video on her phone. She was the one who set her phone up, to spy on me. Why wouldn't she be watching it? Part of me was embarrassed. The other part was horny and excited. I found it kind of hot, my own Grandmother wanted to see me naked. But it was going to be a little awkward, when she did come out of the restroom. Knowing that she spied on me, and knowing she has that video. I wonder if she'll try and make a move on me? Should I make a move on her? So many damn thoughts, was running through my head.

I finally hear the bathroom door open, and her footsteps leading to her bedroom. I believe that was the longest shower, I've ever witness her take. About ten minutes past, and she still hasn't came out of her room. Wonder what she was doing in there? Surely she would be dressed by now. Out of boredom, I head to her bedroom to see what are plans were today. I walked past the bathroom door, and you could feel the steam coming from there. My Grandma's door was cracked open a tad bit, and I peeped inside. Soon as I caught her in my line of sight, she was sliding a t-shirt, over her long nipples. Damn if only I was a moment sooner, I thought to myself.

"You dressed Grandma?" I asked knocking on her door.

"Yeah sweetie come on in," she motions through the door. As I walk in she was pulling a pair of pink jean shorts, over her big ole ass. From the angle I was standing, it didn't look like she had panties on. "I'm done now," she added buttoning her shorts.

"So what do you want to get into?" I ask her. The thought of her watching the video of me jerking off, in my head still.

"Want to go grab a milk shake or a malt?" She asked me, as she slipped on her pink flip flops.

"I be glad to," I replied as I checked out her tan legs. My Grandma, sure looked sexy for her age.

"You're car or mine?" she asked.

"You can drive," I laughed as we headed out of the bedroom.

Grandma and I, went and grabbed chocolate malts. Taking them down by the Ohio river, to sip them like we have for year's. Watching as the jet skis, barge's, and steam boats floated by us. A group of guys whistling at my Grandma, as they went by in a bass boat. "Look at you," I laughed.

"Hush it," my Grandma giggled. We continued to drink our malts, and reminiscing about the old days. Talked about my work, and what she does through out the week when I'm not around. She also confined in me, that she hasn't had sex in over five years. Which I found extremely interesting. Knowing that she had to atleast be into masterbation, since I seen her bullet vibrator.

Later that evening, we were setting out on her porch debating on what to eat for dinner. We were going to order Door dash, so neither one of us would have to leave again. In the long run, we both decided on Taco Bell.

"I believe I'll put something more comfortable on," my Grandma says heading into the house.

I was hoping that she'd put that white nightie back on, she had on the night before. And before you know it, she was headed back outside with me. And she had that white nightie on, just like I was hoping. Now the task at hand, was to see if she was wearing panties or not. "You look comfortable now," I tell her.

"I figured we were going to Netflix and chill again," she laughed sipping a cup of coffee.

"You know I'm game," I tell her. Then boom she opened up her legs a little, revealing she wasn't wearing panties. Then closed them back up, as fast as they opened. "What do you want to watch tonight?" I asked.

"Let's find a horror flick. I'm in the mood for something scary," she says opening her legs slightly. Part of me felt like she wanted me to see her pussy.

A few minutes later, a silver Ford Taurus pull's in the driveway. It was a young blonde hair chick, our door dash driver. With Corona going on, she sets the bags on the steps and walks away. "Well have a good day," My Grandma yelled out waving. "rude," she added.

223703
223703
195 Followers