All Comments on 'I'm Happy Just to Dance with You'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story without a plot, a complete waste of time. The writer likes to use obscenities all the time in his dialogues as a juvenile attempt to sound "cool." Pathetic.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

I loved the story. But I did struggle with the initial conversation between Jan and Drew. She was way too aggressive after the her dishonest and backstabbing behavior. She was upset because her husband didn't trust her, while she clearly didn't trust her husband.

And what they did was very disrespectful to their husbands with their stripping in front of their co-workers and potentially neighbors which agreement from their spouses. And the fact that they were going to try and hide it from them. They all knew what they did was wrong yet Jan felt the best defense was to attack.

I know I would have responded differently.

But after that scene, you did a great jobl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh what a fun story. Admittedly it could have gone several directions, but you kept it so light. Thanks for sharing.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

4 stars for the story and an extra star for putting something out there that doesn’t spew burning flesh across the page.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Quite Enjoyable!

I can imagine many of the negative Nellie commenters blowing a gasket over "I Love Lucy" shows as incomplete and unrealistic. Yeah, in this case a story in Lit is likely to be all of that with a bit of erotic action added to the mix. Fun fantasy fiction, HDK.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fin story but I'd be real upset if my wife showed her tits at a strip club. Divorce upset.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 2 years ago

I gave five stars. I enjoyed the story as well as the idea of regular everyday wives stripping for a good cause. A lot of people here in the United States equate nudity with sex, which is wrong on so many levels. Just because you see a naked woman does not mean she is going to lay down and spread her legs for you. Let's stop being so uptight people! The nude body of a human female is a beautiful thing to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars for a very good Story . I have seen housewives on Stage during Armature night . I actually knew One and while She wasn't a 10 She made over 400 bucks in 1 night . It was her One and only time as her Husband says next time it will be for a divorce Lawyer .. FYI She was a girl I grew up with from second grade through high School . No College as She had Twins at the ripe old age of 19 . And yes i gave her a Hundred with her hubby's permission

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

A very nice 5 starts story. It's full of respect to the wives.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Love it. Much respect

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but no. This may be your worst story in a long line of very good stories. It was an interesting premise, but Jan is not a good wife and the story jumped the tracks when the guys started agreeing to a second strip. Good men would have donated the money freelyvto help the young couple without having married women strip.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Re: Just_Words: You are a great WRITER; I’ve read and enjoyed much of your work, but you are full of schnit if you think as many men would shell out as much money just for the asking. Were that the case the couple would have already been getting sizeable donations.

I make this comment as a friendly fan and hope you take it that way.

Good luck with your next project. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

carolina dreamer is correct vis a vis just words. the somewhat new concept of "fund me" seems to be effective is many cases but just words is wrong to think or beleive that all needy situations get what they want/need easily. he sounds like the democraps who say contribute more to IRS if your rich and dont practice what they preach, and the IRS never gets more that they extort and shouldnt. rk

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much, I gave it 5 stars. I liked the idea of the fund raiser and can see how it would generate a lot of interest from the community. I also agree that many married women would participate in such a fund raiser. If they had spousal support. It is true that a lot of married housewives and working women wonder if they are still considered sexy and attractive to other people besides their husbands or significant others. If such a fund raiser occurred here in my area and my wife wanted to dance I would have no problem supporting and encouraging her decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars for a Great cause . Keep up the great writing

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Outstanding Read (5 Stars)

I was impressed with this story. It was a great twist on the beginning that made it worth ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

I am enjoying finding you old stories.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I had to laugh at the forward I began writing when people were more forgiving of adventurous wives and the husband's that love them. So effectively your a Cuck Fantasy Lover who craves Cream Pies the creamier the better.

Adventurous Wives really that's your own definition when refering to lying, cheating, sluts? And Husband's who love them why the fuck would anyone put up with someone who routinely lies, cheats and steals from you? Because that's what Adultery is its theft of the Fidelity that Wives owe their Husbands. So fuck you HDK and your Cuck Cream Filled Fantasies.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

The former Christian J seems unusually upset about a story with no swinging or extramarital sex. He does appear interested in me, sexually. I will have to respectfully decline his offer. Who knew a simple story could cause such a reaction in an average, if somewhat insecure man?

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Should be "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" or "Non-Erotic".

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

If ic69 hunter loser likes it then you know it is pond scum, read the bio, proud of dissing out soldiers and messing up their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think that would have caused three divorces. No amount of blah, blah, blah would change the fact that they did it - for whatever reason. Surprised you got sucked into the comments.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I've read this before and on the second time I enjoy it a little more, so I bumped it up to 5-stars. While I was reading some of the comments, I was kind of amazed that some thought it was the best while others thought it was the worst. I have found that a lot of times the mood I'm in from the last story or the type of day I'm having can color how I rate a story. I guess what I'm saying is, ... there really is no need to get so personal or upset about a story and don't worry, be happy. :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OMG FKING STUPID IM ALMOST DONE WITH YOUR STUPID STORIES

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight11 months agoAuthor

"Toxic Feminist Dogma"? "Entitled twats"? "Righteously Indignant Husbands"? The last commenter's terms and expressions tell us more about his personality than a five page biography about him ever could. These people walk among us. One wonders what life situations made him into the kind of person he is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars HDK on a great story . The girls have the power over the guys at a club with a good Bouncer .. My cousin and God daughter did it for a while and made good money at it . If My wife wanted to I would support her as she has always supported Me . Plus for a Lady in her late 30's She looks AWESOME . So you candy asses who have no pride in your wife good luck . I think you will need it

GreyDuckGreyDuck9 months ago

Loved it! 5 stars...yes, it seems like a flashback to what Loving Wives was in the past!

chasbo38chasbo389 months ago

Strippers who walk through the audience after their dances are almost always selling lap dances which involve some physical contact with the customer. they do this at their own volition to make more money. These three bimbos did not have to mingle. That did they think would happen if they just walked off stage into the dressing room, that they would get fired? What were they going to accomplish by stripping in front of their husbands ? After they did their dances they were worried about what their husbands would say when they found out ? What did they think their husbands would say if they were in the audience ? If they were really only there to get some sore of revenge why did they go through with it when they could not find their husbands in the audience ? The whole thing is too far fetched.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I worked as a bouncer/security in strip clubs off and on for almost 30 years. Always thought the amateur nights were the most fun, especially when husbands and boyfriends were there, encouraging and cheering them on.

However, I only saw one charity event like this, and it was in Seattle. However, there is a strip club in Tucson AZ that does a fundraiser for a cat shelter once a year.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way too wimpy for me. How many men wants the world and friends to see his wife's bits and pieces. These men have no balls. 1*

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

It makes me laugh reading some of the things posted below, it appears that lots of readers be live this is a documentary, non fiction.

Great story, well thought out plot, with a good dose of fun.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

It was corny and fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit of a far fetched idea for the plot but it really worked well as it was very well written. Highly enjoyable story and well worth the read. Much better than some of your other stories and in line with your good ones. For me everything worked and I was entertained which is all that can be asked thank you. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a bunch of losers.

TrambakTrambak3 months ago

Read it many times. I still think that the story started on the wrong foot. Stripping in club was way over the top.

But, the story changed track and the end was okay though extremely improbable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 Stars from GW on a great story . Keep up the great work and yes my Cousin met his wife at a strip club . Her name was Star . Now she is a Teacher with 3 kids and goes by the name June . That is her real name as I went to school with her

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...