All Comments on 'I'm Happy Just to Dance with You'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

ok not bad but kinda pointless, the first part was interesting but the story fell flat when everyone agreed

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Seems like old times! Very reminiscent of your stories of 10 to 15 years ago. Maybe you should do more like this one.

5

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
Where'sthe VR

And what happened to Godfrey?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

Alls well that ends well. I love HDK's stories. Not one special forces guy, dark knight, or ninja was damaged during the writing of this entertaining story. Thanks for another good read.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Nice! A classic tale of miscommunication. No cheating, and strippers! Gotta love strippers. Can't wait to see your St. Patrick's Day story. Perpetually five stars. Randi.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Having drew apologize to his wife who was part of the scheme to strip in public because they thought their husbands were lying to them.... Is just so amazingly stupid that it ruined the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute

and heart warming. A nice break from the usual Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
These are vignettes lacking the impact you had in the LiR Opus.

The recent fillers HDK has been submitting don't have the same voice found in so many of the earlier stories I remember and still read on occasion.

The suggested year between books has passed and I, as probably many fans, are hoping he finds the muse that led him to write an amazing and amusing drama about the coming of age journey with engaging characters and storyline, both.

Merry Christmas, HDK and here's hoping you're able to continue writing and entertaining those of us who lack your talents.

rlmdadrlmdadover 3 years ago
A first for me

This is the first time I've selected 5 stars for a story here on LW. Truly enjoyed both the premise and the development of the story. Sometimes we men forget that our wives need to feel desired, even lusted after, by someone other than their husbands. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was one HDK story I would like to forget I read

Really...

stev2244stev2244over 3 years ago

Yes, that worked. That really was a classic LW story, but in a good way. Boobs, adventurous but faithful wives, stripping, fun, a happy ending. All the key components were there. Well done.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Just one major problem

The real, professional strippers wouldn’t be at all happy about losing their Friday nights, because Friday and Saturday are their most profitable nights, and they all have cocaine habits to support!

Thousands of men have seen my wife,, and a few girlfriends, completely naked at Gunnison Beach, and Playalinda and Haulover Beaches in Florida, and a couple of nude resorts as well. BFD. I’ve seen thousands of other women nude at those places as well, and I’ve seen a couple of friends’ wives nude a the beach as well.

In several of my stories, I’ve mentioned a downed tree, with all of the bark weathered off, about a mile down from the guarded area at Gunnison, and placed sex scenes there. That’s real; plenty of couples have fucked on that old log, and yes, my wife and I have fucked there once. It’s fun! You should try it sometime.

Let me put it this way; a woman’s breasts are simply specialized sweat glands. Seem a bit different now?

You go to Finland or Germany and visit the sauna, you’re going to see naked women; it’s really no big deal. In most places in Europe, people are far more casual about nudity in the appropriate situation. People don’t walk down the streets naked, but some beaches, though fewer than American imaginations would guess, a see a lot of toplessness. Nobody wears more than a towel into the sauna, though saunas are primarily a Northern European thing, not something in Italy or Spain.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 3 years ago
The Return

of vintage JHK and LW. Fun story and a enjoyable read. Thanks JHK and may we have more please.

Woodmanone

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

A really bad story that I didn't expect from this author. But unfortunately this is the dilemma of our time and society. The perpetrators are quickly victimized and their reasons are usually declared more and more often as acceptable. Your behavior is excused with all possible imponderables. But nobody thinks of the victims. The guilt is always sought in others or in circumstances that they had to suffer. These women have publicly rendered their husbands impossible, ridiculed and humiliated. With no apology for this behavior. And this author turns reality into the Trumsche universe of fakes! Suddenly, the guilty become victims and victims become guilty. A popular man in the USA also masters this type of game. But to be honest, I don't want to have anything in common with this spinner and liar. Not even as a story here on LW!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
What a great, traditional LW story

5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Charming Christmas story !

3 morons wannabe cucks, 3 sluts and an unrealistic ending. What a bunch of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I appreciate the sentiment...have a good one;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

This has to be the dumbest story on literotica!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loved it! Solid story that was believable and had a great ending - Just what I was looking for this time of year. Happy 5* Holidays!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I never got the idea that men who married women when they were "ugly ducklings" should suffer when the wives become "swans." The men should be rewarded for letting love be more important than appearance.

/

As the women themselves say, they want to catch their husbands at the strip club. Why does that require that they strip?

/

The club might become a place for couples' date nights and/or wives might be more comfortable with husbands going there.

/

SO many readers didn't seem to get that this story was a throwback to an earlier style of LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Streak

You've always had this nasty forgiveness and reconciliation streak going on but used to temper it with some reality. Your last few submissions have sucked including this one. Lying about where you're going justify's acting like a peeler ? Sorry but no. When did you go total Snowflake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Meh. Total crap. You’re better than this.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What a wonderful tale. Good things can happen when we look out for each other. What ever happened to Godfrey Fucking Jenkins??

sggylvrsggylvrover 3 years ago
Lighthearted

Such a great story for this season. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well HD!!

You said it was going to be different. And just look at your low score.

I've helped it up a bit cos it hurts me to see you below 4.

Regret I couldn't manage a 5. I have to mark on what I read, not on previous enjoyment.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago
Wow!

You're correct, there aren't many stories like this anymore. This was a Goodwin, and its a 5 from me & straight into the 'Favorites' file. Thank you for an entertaining flashback read!

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Why not just pimp them out and make a lot more money for "charity"??? Make it an every weekend event. I'm sure these three wives would love it. The three husbands sound more like the three dumb cucks to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Evolution happens for a reason

The first creatures left the primordial ooze for a reason , they didn't return for nostalgia .

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Well, another reason to read the entire story before making a decision. It revealed the first part as the lead in to the second part in an effective manner. Not some thing I would feel comfortable with my wife doing but it worked out well in your story. Thanks for sharing your talent.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Halfway through the second page and done.

Merry Christmas you gay motherfucking cuck!

LoL!

amyyumamyyumover 3 years ago
HDK, this must be your fantasy

Or at least one of them. I really enjoyed this story -- as usual with your writing -- of course 5* from me.

P S Just so you know that this really is from me I need to call you a pervert -- isn't that what I always say is the reason we love you? (ha, ha)

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

You were on the money with your old-school type of story and the writing was first rate with subtle humor.

A 5-star read for Christmas.

Thank you for sharing your talent once again.

Hooked

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I liked it! A lot. Loved the humor. I think I like this type of LW story best. More friendly for a change.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

I never suspended disbelief, questioned motives, or anticipated endings. Lovely writing about people living their lives. Disaster was threathened, wisdom emerged, love sustained. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm...

Not one of your best but not bad, thanks.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Excellent storytelling once again. 5* from me.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- great story for the Holiday Season

I can see how people today feel about this .. everyone has to outer edge in their feelings and comments. The only part I didn't like was Drew apologizing.. but otherwise this was super fun and uplifting story. It's shame in our Victorian morality world, a women can't take pride in her body. As long as she goes home with who brung her, it's all good. Could this kind of stuff be a gateway act, hell yes, but really it's all in the relationship. If the wife would stray because of her husband supporting a fundraiser like this - well things couldn't have been good to start with. 5* and another great story from a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The WayBack Machine

Wow!

A blast from back in BH (Before Hatred).

Too tame for the BTB crowd but the automatic Cuck Parrots will still squawk “CUCK!”

You write from an older, better America back when men still had jobs and families and pride instead of just sitting around in the dark lusting for some stranger to attack while shielded by anonymity.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
POS

Tried twice to get through it. Not your usual good writing. What Man would let their stripping get turned around on him? Not even a good story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Funnily, this story did nothing for me, silly tale about silly people

But I’ll give you 5/5 because it is 7:10am Christmas Day here in Australia.

Merry Christmas HDK and keep up the good work!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Light holiday story with touch of humour …

…with a classic HDK tale. Not an outstandingly serious story which makes a pleasant change on lw, but a nice entertaining tale about lack of communication (there goes many a relationship), followed by a mutually respectful understanding (saviour of many a relationship) and a warm comforting bit of good stuff at the end. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An interesting cartoon. Was is supposed to be funny, or just ridiculous?

I guess a woman who wants to donate her time and talent to helping others uses what she's got? What these women got is nice bodies and dysfunctional brains. They also have dumb shits for husbands, which appears to serve them well.

Just embarrassing, and insulting to women. Stripping naked at a night club as some sort of revenge against an errant husband might make sense to one of these brainless husbands, but most women are a bit smarter and classier and discrete than that. I guess this was just supposed to be a fun story? Sure it will be lots of fun for their families and children when everybody in the community has pics of these women's tits hanging in their bedrooms. Just great.

Fail. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fun read!

Thanks for sharing.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well the cry babies sure turned out for this, but, factually speaking, it was a fun story.

Not sure why the anons got their panties in a twist, and In also fairly certain they have no idea what a gay person or a cuck is, at least judging by their comments.

Well done sir, the story was good and what you did to the trolls was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fun little tale

I enjoyed the story, and the writing was superb. Thank for writing such a fun story. I truly wish there was a way that we could rate the comments. Some people are so insecure about themselves that they have to bash everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a great Christmas story

Good for the wives egos too. And the husbands know what they have .

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJover 3 years ago

Entertaining and well-written. Nothing wrong with a little expositionism. Especially when it's for a good cause. Thanks for taking the time to write and share. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very nice little story

Not going to provide any deep insights, but enough to make a man think a little bit. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just kind of...

stupid.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Overly

Long and stupid.

Thanks dogfuzz. I went ahead and read this because of your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good story, definately different then most here, but a good read.

groesbeek63groesbeek63over 3 years ago
christmas story

Now this was a nice christmas story, fuck the bad comments about... whatever. Every guy is proud of his wife and to show them there goods and while making a contributie is a great idea. Could be a major hit.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Total charmer

Great to read new ideas, see flexible attitudes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Good Story

The intension to provide a story that would have the flavor of a previous decade was accomplished very nicely! Thank you, HDK.

5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
How

How can anything so inoffensive and funny draw so much negative comment. Only in LW. Good one HDK.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Sorry, lost me when the husbands let it go

Doesn’t matter if it’s for charity or turned into street walkers, when they agreed to strip the second time, that’s where you lost me. Couldn’t finish it. The husbands should have lost all trust in them. They were the laughing stock of their work place and every one who saw it and Knew them

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Perhaps it’s a matter of (in)security

While I’d never condone my wife cheating on me (!), I’d probably be ok with her stripping and pole-dancing. Why the difference? because I’m confident she’s mine; confident in myself (perhaps I’d allow myself to be drafted for a “men’s night” strip for charity); confident she would only improve in our bedroom if she had fun and affirmed her self-image. It would absolutely make her more self-confident and sensuous. She’d giggle and joke with me about it for years.

The BTB replies I’ve read hint the writers feel a need to use force and threats to enforce fidelity. That’s not the way I prefer: carrots (or steak dinners) to motivate are better than sticks.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

A happy story and no sex!! What is Literotica becoming? Four stars.

IteachbandIteachbandover 3 years ago

Thanks for a feel good story for the end of a shitty year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointment

Clever story, but I really dislike that you told it all in dialog. It comes off as a screenplay for a '60s sit-com on TV.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago
Strange but true!

It's a shame that you are also an author who deletes unpleasant comments, although without racist remarks or personal insults!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

P.S.

I gave it 5* because it's Christmas and the opening plot device was actually interesting and clever.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading my story. The reactions were pretty much as I expected. Sometimes, I scare myself with my understanding of this category. Literotica was evolved over the years. Currently we are in a phase where a writer who uses the keyword "justice" in his title or description will gain higher scores regardless of the content and imagination involved. This, too, shall pass.

I do not delete comments unless they are very inappropriate, as in hateful to other people, writers, or groups. I have deleted fewer than five comments in the last 15 years. If you read over old comments on my stories, you will find many insults and criticisms. I am fine with them and always leave them up. They reflect the thoughts and emotions of various readers and I find them interesting, but seldom especially offensive. In the end, we are all anonymous here. Feel free to lay into me. It simply makes me smile. I want views and comments. They are my reward for writing. It is the fact you feel interested enough to make a comment that pleases me. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

@mattenw: You high, dude? HDK is one of the OG's in this category. Been around forever. I have never seen him delete a comment. Your little faux-intellectual comment still right there, embarrassing to you as it is. Now I will delete your ass in a heartbeat. It's so fun; such a feeling of power! You spend all this time writing your masterpiece of disrespect, then boom, "Delete all comments from this user?" "Yes." Makes me shiver with anticipation, just thinking about it. HDK hasn't deleted three comments in 20 years.

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
Nice

but I would have liked something more erotic, the three wives being naughty while these fifteen minutes, a little bit of pepper of a lot more

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

CUCK? I'm as anti-cuck as anyone, didn't see anything cuck here.

carvohicarvohiover 3 years ago

What did I think of the story? I think HDK has his own special niche in the Loving Wives genre. Like JPB, when he writes something you always know it will be entertaining. So here we are again; being entertained and having fun. That's why I come here, and like so many other readers I am tired of the anger and extremes some writers will take to "get even".

Thanks HDK! I had fun! Thank you, and have a Merry Christmas, or Happy Hanukah, or Great Kwanza or whatever makes you feel good.

Respectfully,

carvohi

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
How

How can something so inoffensive and funny generate so many negative comments? This was a good, throwback story from one of the best ever to post in LW.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

A great story masterfully developed. I'm in awe.

THANKS

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Don't you get it, Mr Brooks?

To some of the anonys, a wife doesn't have to actually screw someone other than her husband to be a slut. Some, it would seem, are sluts if the fishnet over their eyes on their burkas are too see-through.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Weird

Rather strange story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The Wives may not be whores, but their Husbands are pimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon only cause I dont have a login

As someone who spends a lot of time around strippers on a normal friends level and not a customer looking for thrills. I can see the girls having no problem giving up a Friday night for a good cause. If you would have said a Saturday night I would find a fault in it. These girls just took their tops off. They didnt give lap dances or rub on guys so I dont see where the people get calling the girls sluts and the husbands cucks. As I heard it once said, "It doesn't matter how they charge the battery. Just as long as they discharge it at home." What they did would be no different than going to a topless beach. People dont call girls sluts for that or their husbands/boyfriends cucks for that. Why this?

My only negative is the guys being so forgiving about the first time. There should have been some ramifications for them doing it behind their husbands backs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The way this site works is that if you have an established brand, you can faceroll on your keyboard and the people you just read in the comments section will come testify to the sheer genius of it all.

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

A fun 5 star romp. Yes, silly and unbelievable - but so much fiction is unbelievable. Who cares, if it leaves a smile on your face?

This story is a perfect example of why LW needs to be divided in half. One group can burn any wife that even thinks about showing some skin or, heaven forbid, be tempted to stray. Many of us enjoy reading a story such as HDK gave us here. This story would have scored at least a half point higher in the E&V section, but unfortunately would have been read by half as many Lit patrons.

Thanks for the cute tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Who knew 26thNC, Pennydog and SBrooks are strokers who get off on having their wives stripping in publc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story !!

The plot line is intriguing, it draws the reader in as it also makes the case for the importance for women -- especially married ones -- to be appreciated for their inherent beauty, poise and talent. The story was also believable and that really helps.

Thanks for the throwback! Too bad it isn't still the norm.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
What a great way to handle this subject!

I would not expect anything less from the "Master!" Another triumph from HDK!!!

GrrrilaGrrrilaover 3 years ago
Loved it

I was most definitely entertained.

Although, was it mentioned how much they made?? I don’t know why I have the need to know that, lol

Thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Wow" - Your comment makes no sense. One of my comments was how I didn't see why trying to catch their husbands at the strip club required them to cheat. BTW, I also don't see why getting topless required G-strings; why not just underwear.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 3 years ago
Loving husbands and wives!

I liked the idea of women having good clean fun. No one committed adultery. No marriages were crushed. Reed Richard got it right, Americans are much more up tight about nudity than Europeans. Watch the movie “Full Monty”, it is similar to this most enjoyable tale.

Chilleywilley

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
Interesting and humorist

Interesting topic and a nice twist to supporting a family in need!

Definitely an enjoyable reading time.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nope

I don't want my wife striping for any reason. I divorce and not a btb but a divorce. She can now strip all she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel??

1. The ladies could be asked to make a promotional film (or calendar) for Pussy Galore or a cancer support group, 2) All of the audience have been very respectfu.

Why not have one or two get too forward or try to blackmail? The three hubbies can then take action. 3)In any case, why no retribution vs Godfrey?

Storm113Storm113over 3 years ago
Only 4*

If it was someone else it would probably be 5, but you are one of the best on this site. I know it's not fair, but you can do so much better! (Still enjoyed it)

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
As always

A fun read to give a good laugh to the soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- nope

You seem to be about the only one that see this for what it was. It's sad that others thought this was a great story, even though it was written by one of the better writers in loving wives. I guess you can't hit the nail right on the head every time. Dancing top less for a fund raiser? Wow, that's showing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm surprised that no one else caught the use of "Jack Diamond" as the name for a strip club owner, a pretty obvious play on Jack Ruby.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Really Great!

A lot of tongue in cheek humor. A lot of strong empowered women married to husbands that are secure in their marriage. Someone else here said it: "It was all good clean fun". It also probably did wonders for their self esteem (wives and husbands). KUDOS to the author.

tvlg71343tvlg71343over 3 years ago

Thanks for the entertainment hdk. What a nice little present under the Xmas tree when catching up after the holidays with all the great efforts posted by so many writers.

So refreshing and different from the daily LW content and isn't it diversity that makes this world such a lovely place. 5 stars

49greg49gregover 3 years ago

I think this story is great, it is a throwback to earlier times. Stripping wives? Why not, as someone else mentioned in and earlier comment - wives, young and OLD have done it for calendars. As have firemen and other groups. The thing to remember is that it is a STORY. I think some of the commenters have a problem distinguishing between real life and fiction. Those comments make me smile, they tell a lot more about the commenter than they do about the story.

Great story. I loved the humor and whole attitude of the characters. Loved how their reactions changed as more information came in. As always you wrote a good one.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Tongue In Cheek

As far as I'm concerned the theme is a bit dated but I'm sure that's the author's intention. As usual, it's fairly well written and in neither camp, BTB or RAAC, although as it's fairly short the forgiveness of the men is a little sudden. However, it was their initial lie that caused the issue.

There seemed little resistance from the wives to the "strip for a good cause" evening despite it being a worthy one.

Nothing happened to Godfrey, unlike the forklift driver, which is an omission.

As usual, well written and enjoyable. Just surprised how poorly it's scoring.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Something a little different from hdk

Great take away line.

One question: What ever happened to Godfrey Fucking Jenkins?

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
HDK, Glad To See Your Sense

Of humor still jives with mine. Not that I'd like mine up there but I wouldn't mind watching your ladies. The guys reactions at the cabin were perfect, as true to life as I've ever seen or read. And Randi, glad to see that you've still got that fire, as you said at least once, "Don't take any bullshit.", I wonder what the odds are the 'mattenw' will have the stones to comment on one of your stories now.

Signed: BTW

ibuguseribuguserabout 3 years ago

"There's two negatives in that question, rendering it very fucking confusing"... 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Totally unique & fun!

Loved it 5 stars!

Bill

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Three cucks in training, nothing more.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Totally S T U P I D!!! 1 star is way to much for this dumb ass story!!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Ravey194 months ago

Tongue In Cheek

As far as I'm concerned the theme is a bit dated but I'm sure that's the author's intention. As usual, it's fairly well written and in neither camp, BTB or RAAC, although as it's fairly short the forgiveness of the men is a little sudden. However, it was their initial lie that caused the issue.

There seemed little resistance from the wives to the "strip for a good cause" evening despite it being a worthy one.

Nothing happened to Godfrey, unlike the forklift driver, which is an omission.

As usual, well written and enjoyable. Just surprised how poorly it's scoring."""""""" AYSM (are you shitting me) ! How poorly it is being scored?? Anything above a 1* is too much for this story AND idea !!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...