I'm Happy Just to Dance with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candy and I would like to stay. My mom had breast cancer, so it's personal for me. Candy just wants to help. We could assist the women with their costumes, their dances, or even their nerves. We'd be willing to serve drinks and even dance if there's a lull or someone backs out. I know your focus has been housewives, moms and women who work regular jobs, but we could still be a big help."

Tom glanced at Bill to see what he thought, only to find the man staring at the four breasts in front of him. "Apparently Bill approves. So do I. We accept your generous offer. You understand all tips will be added to the fund raiser. You'll be working for free."

When Jack Diamond reopened the doors a little before seven, Bill and another volunteer stood at the doors accepting the hundred dollar donations. Tom was pleased to see more than a few patrons tossed in some extra cash.

Candy and her friend, Monica, were greeting the men and telling them where the drinks were kept. The free drinks consisted of soda, beer and wine. Everyone had agreed there would be no hard liquor.

Tom was surprised when Drew stopped next to him. "Are you going to introduce me to these two lovely ladies?"

"Drew? I thought Jan was going to keep you home since you didn't want her to perform."

"Shit, Tom. You know Jan. I never had a chance. She's dancing tonight and I'm here to make certain she's treated properly. It's my husbandly duty."

"Aw, I was hoping you came to see our tits," blurted Monica as he made a pouty face. "Candy and I feel hurt."

"I didn't mean to sound rude," apologized Drew. "I'm quite happy to look at yours while I wait for my wife to show hers."

"But you love your wife and want to support her and keep her safe while she does something way out of character. You're really a good husband. I hope I find a guy like you some day," stated Monica sincerely.

"Well, if going along with my wife stripping in front of all these perverts makes me a good husband, I'm one of the best," replied Drew with mirth. "I don't think everyone would agree with you."

"That's exactly what makes you such a good husband. You want your wife to have experiences and enjoy life. You're obviously proud of her and she'll see that in your eyes tonight. I bet you'll get very lucky later tonight," predicted Candy.

"I expect to, but I would have to say I already am. You girls are beautiful," Drew retorted.

By the time the performances were ready to begin, there were almost two hundred men and women in attendance.

"We've taken in almost twenty-five thousand dollars!" announced Bill with glee. "Hardass Drew donated a thousand, plus Jan's dancing. He's such a wuss."

Tom stepped to the stage to make a few comments. "Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for coming out to support a great family who's fallen on hard times. I've been told we've already taken in over twenty-five thousand dollars! Tips are encouraged and will be added to the total."

Tom had to wait for the applause and whistles to die down before he continued. "The ladies performing tonight, and make no mistake, they are all ladies, volunteered for this because they want to help a deserving family, and maybe to show you just how lucky their husbands, boyfriends and lovers really are.

"After they perform, they will come down and visit with the patrons for fifteen minutes, at least. You have to realize how special this will be. These are women you see at work, at PTA, at bake sales for the scouts or their kids' athletic teams. For one night only, you will have the good fortune to see them in nearly all of their glory.

"It's fine to be appreciative and show your approval, but anyone being rude, or making unwanted comments or advances will be shown the door in a hurry. I know all of you know how to treat ladies, but keep it in mind. I'll step down now as my wife, Heather, begins the evening's activities."

Tom had not been allowed to watch Heather practice her routine. He was stunned as he watched his wife gyrate and sway to the rhythm of the music. She toyed with pulling her top off before finally allowing it to drop. The gasps and groans from the audience brought a smile to her lips.

For his part, Tom had never seen his wife look so sexy, so alluring and so confident. She had the crowd under her control and she knew it. When she finished, the applause was long and loud. Her breasts hung provocatively as she took several bows. Heather grinned as several whistles and growls were heard from the appreciative audience.

Once the applause abated, she stepped gracefully off the stage and sauntered up to Tom. She deliberately rubbed her breasts against him as she gently kissed his lips.

"You're hard!" she whispered as she felt his erection press against her stomach. "That's the best compliment ever."

"Then you should feel very pleased. I saw a dead man in the corner with a hard on while you were dancing," replied Tom as he quickly kissed his wife again.

"Hey! Can we give her tips now?" asked an older man with a handful of bills. "I mean in the traditional way?"

Heather looked at Tom with a smile as she waited for him to answer. When he finally nodded, she strolled up the man and smiled provocatively. "Tips are always welcome. It's for a very good cause."

Tom noticed the man's hands trembled slightly as he tucked a five dollar bill into the tiny band around Heather's hips. When Heather smiled again, he quickly tucked another bill into the band more toward her center. Almost immediately, several men formed a line for the opportunity to tuck cash into Heather's minimal garment.

That ended when the next performer stepped onto the stage. It was the woman who worked in the office and she looked amazing. The place went silent except for the music as she hypnotized the crowd with her sensuous gestures and movements.

Once again the applause was long and loud. Tom was surprised when she moved off the stage and embraced a tall man in an expensive suit. He was beaming as he draped his arm over her shoulder.

So it went as each performance was greeted by groans, whistles and cheers. Every woman who danced was made to feel very appreciated and attractive. Tom was especially attentive when Betty's turn came. Bill had moved near Tom, ostensibly to speak to him, but Tom noticed he seldom took his eyes off Heather's rack.

Tom had known Betty for years but was still very surprised to see how firm and full her breasts were. Did all housewives have such delightful treasures covered with bras, shirts and aprons? Tom was glad Bill was close when Betty stepped off the stage and walked over to Bill. He saw her breasts quiver slightly with each step. Her nipples were puffy and just about perfect in Tom's estimation. Once she hugged her husband, she turned to Tom.

"Would you like to give me a tip, Big Boy?"

Tom pulled out several tens and began placing them inside the little band on her hips.

"Piker!" growled Drew as he stepped in and showed everyone a twenty, which he carefully slid under the wisp of cloth below Betty's navel. Then he turned to Heather and produced another twenty, which he tucked alongside the considerable collection Heather had already accumulated.

Tom realized Heather had been getting tips while he had been watching the other ladies perform. Heather saw Tom looking at the cash placed everywhere there was a place to stuff it. She gave Tom a seductive wink when he finally looked at her face.

"I just realized you've been out here a lot longer than the fifteen minutes we promised everyone," observed Tom. "In fact, I don't think any of the ladies has left the floor to get dressed. You do know you can go back stage now, right?"

"I will if you insist, but I'm having the time of my life," admitted Heather with a guilty smile. "With you so close by, everyone is being very polite and extremely complimentary. I'd like to stay here with you if you aren't too embarrassed."

Tom placed his arm around Heather and hugged her shoulders while kissing her cheek. Then Jan began her dance. Even after having seen seven women already strip, the audience was still spellbound as Jan showed everyone that a physically fit strong woman could do things on a pole which seemed to defy gravity.

"Is that shit even possible?" whispered Bill as he watched Jan's performance. "How can she hold herself up there like that with just her legs?"

Tom took his eyes off Jan briefly and looked to see how Drew was doing. He was happy to see Drew beaming as a man next to him whistled and clapped loudly. When Jan ended her dance, she flung herself into the grinning Drew's arms and soundly kissed him.

Bill groaned loudly as the sides on Jan's surprisingly large breasts squeezed out as she pressed against Drew.

"You almost deprived yourself of this, you selfish bastard," complained Bill as he finally had the opportunity to tuck some bills into Jan's g-string. "Jan can't see what I'm doing because those amazing boobs are obstructing her view, but I'm tucking hundreds in your little outfit."

"The guy's bullshitting you," stated a laughing Drew. "They're twenties."

Ralph Lassiter and his wife made an appearance before the evening was complete. He looked tired and drawn while his wife appeared very pale and fragile. She wore a large cap but it failed to conceal the fact she had lost her hair. They both cried as they thanked everyone for their generosity and kindness. More than a few of those listening shed tears as well.

It was after midnight before the crowd began to thin out. Before leaving, Tom thanked Jack Diamond for being so generous with his facilities.

"This was a great idea," proclaimed Diamond as he shook hands with Tom, Bill and Drew. He then hugged their wives. "I know a lot of people think this is a bad place, but I try to obey all laws. I call the cops if I even suspect someone is trying to sell drugs or sex. It's safer than a lot of more respected businesses.

"The good PR the place got tonight will be a boost for me. Thanks for everything and think of me if you ever decide to have another fund raiser. Your wives are worth their weight in gold. If you ladies ever want a job here, just let me know."

"That was very flattering," said Jan as the group walked to their cars. "He seems like a good judge of talent. I wonder how much the girls make here?"

"Not enough to pay me alimony and child support," replied Drew firmly. "Now get that much admired ass in the car. You're going to keep your side of our bargain and you'll begin on the ride home."

"The things I do for charity," retorted Jan as she looked at her friends and rolled her eyes slightly before breaking into a hearty laugh. "The big lug doesn't seem to realize this is a win/win situation for me.

"At the very least, slide your seat back farther," were the last words her friends heard from Jan as she climbed into the car and closed the door.