I'm Her Now and I'm Not Normal

Story Info
Best friends become each other, strange outcome.
4.4k words
3.73
14.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remi!" I said, running over to her in the courtyard. "It's only been a few days since we caught up across the holidays, but I'm still happy to see you again!" I walked over to her, before we greeted each other with a warm hug.

"I can't believe Year 12 is almost over! That's my entire school life!" she said to me.

Remi and I have been best friends for 6 years now, always doing everything together, having fun, swimming, living life. We don't hang out with anyone else, and our bond was unbreakable.

My name is Alek, and I am a normal-sized 18-year-old, with straight, blonde hair. I don't like sports, I love reading, and as much as I don't like to admit it, some strange interests - I actually wanted to be my best friend. I envied Remi. Ever from the time she said no to a date when we were in Year 7.

Remi is my height, and she has straight blonde hair, similar to mine, but at shoulder length. She loves playing tennis, socializing, and playing video games. She, like me, also has some naughty interests. We both have no siblings, sadly.

"Alek, we should check out our classes!" Remi beamed, staring at me. I nodded.

"Do you wanna come over tonight again?" I said to her.

"Sure! I only live across the road, for god's sake." She said to me

"Cool! We can finish our end portal tonight, then take on the Ender Dragon!" I said to her.

"We should remember to save before we start, Alek. Don't you ever watch YouTube?"

"Of course I do. What do you think I do up the back of Graphics?"

"Look at naked ladies."

"Remi! I don't do that here!"

"Hahaha, you're so silly. When do you do it?"

"Most likely when you do it. We all know you're a naughty girl, Remi."

"Alek needs some pee pee fuel for tonight, don't you Alek?"

"I'm fine!" I said, ending the subject, before too much private information of mine was

accidentally spoken. "Settle! Haha."

"Ok," Remi said, "I'll see you tonight. I've got Tennis."

"I've got Music. Have fun."

Later that night, I heard a knock on my door. It was Remi.

"Come on in," I said. "You know your way around my house."

"Hello, Mrs Craig," Remi said as she turned to my mother.

"And good evening to you, sweetie-pie. How are you?" My mother said to Remi.

"Hey Mum, we're gonna head downstairs to play for a bit," I abruptly said before the two females enveloped in everlasting conversation.

"Ok," Remi whispered to me. "You set it up, I need to pee. I'll be right back."

Instantly I started having a boner. I first befriended Remi when we were 12, and that was initially because I had a massive crush on her. I still do to this day, and we've never seen each other nude before. I wanted to do that soon.

"Uhh, yep, okie dokes," I said. sitting down to cover up my boner. She strangely enough takes long pees, and she only pees every couple of days or so, I've noticed across our years. I'm perplexed as to why that is the case.

I set up Minecraft on the PS4 and logged us in. The hours flew by, so quickly, that before I know it, it's time for Remi to go.

"Ok Alek, I'll see you soon. Love ya sweetie!" That was the classic Remi-gotta-go-now.

"Wait!" I said. "Can I stay the night at yours?"

"Uhh, I'll check with my Mum real quick. Be back in 5."

I've been to the Tilley's a few times before, but not often. We did everything at my house, and we have sleepovers all the time here. I had an ulterior move to go to her house this time, as I wanted to look around a bit more.

Five minutes later, and Remi bursts through the door. "Come on, Alek, don't forget to bring your PJ's this time! I don't want you sleeping on the blow up mattress in your boxers again!"

"I will, don't you worry." I said to her.

"Ok, let's go."

Before long, we arrived at the Tilley's, and we set up everything for bedtime. We played heaps of cards, watched some TV, and drew.

"Alek, I'll be right back. I just remembered I left my hairclip at your house."

"Ok," I said, to mask up my excitement. This gave me a clear scavenge of Remi's room.

I locked the door, and began searching for things immediately. Closet, dresses and jackets. Bedside drawer, longs and shorts. Under the TV drawer, I saw her draw that has her special stuff in it. For some weird reason, that I have always wondered about, Remi never wears panties. Or bras. She always wears a singular version of both of them that are one item. Like what the ballet people wear. They have zips up on the back. It's like a one-piece. It's a bit strange why she never wears normal panties or bras. Before I know it, Remi knocks on the door. I shut the drawer, let her in, and she has no idea what just happened.

She explained to me she got her hairclip, nestled it in her straight, golden hair, and we continued on for the rest of the evening.

"Hey Remi, how you doing?" I asked when we were side by side in our beds.

"I'm doing just fine. How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing ok, I responded.

"What is ok?"

"Remember that time when I asked you out in grade 7?" I said. Uh-oh.

"Yeah, sorry about saying no. I was caught up in other activity."

"Well, I was attracted to you and your persona and mysteries." I said.

"I know. You've already told me that."

"Well..." I knew I was making a big mistake here, but I continued on.

"You... want to be boyfriend / girlfriend?"

"Well... Only if you agree."

"Sure!"

Instantly I felt a massive weight lifted off me. This was the first step in unconvering the strange body of Remi, and our relationship. I was truly intrigued.

Remi looked at me from her bed. "There's no need for a date, we already know each other than we do ourselves," she said without haste.

"Yeah, I agree. We also don't need anything post-date."

"That leaves... Bed things."

"Yep." I said.

"I don't wanna be a dissapointment, but we can't do that." She said.

"Why not? Basically everyone else at school's lost their virginity. We're adults!"

"Personal... reasons..." Remi whispered.

"Well, I'm basically you. You can trust me, right? What are they?" I asked her.

"I have a confession to make," She said slowly.

"Alek, ever since I said no to our date when we were younger, I regretted that."

"That's nice to hear." I said.

"Alek...

... I envy you, I have always wanted to be you, you know? Feel what it's like to be a boy, a cool boy, for a day, no, forever. See what it's like."

I couldn't believe myself. I wanted to be her, she wanted to be me!!

"Remi, same."

She gasped. "Alek, really? You want to be me?"

"Yes," I said. "I can't believe this is really happening. I wish we could be each other, be the opposite gender, solve each other's mysteries."

"Mysteries" Remi whispered to herself. "You wouldn't want to be me though."

"I would. If only there was a way to do it."

It was already half past 11, and we should've been asleep soon, but we couldn't help ourselves and Remi whipped out her laptop.

"I'll search up if we could body swap, somehow, on the net. Just let me go grab my laptop."

I nodded my head, and my heart was pulsing. I knew she left it at my house. She forgets everything. As she left, I raced around the room, looking for other things. I dived through new and boring drawers, and old drawers, until in the one piece suit drawer, I noticed something different.

There was a wooden box blended in to the side of the drawer next to the wall. I was hesitant about opening it up. I was in shock with what I found in that secret drawer.

I looked at my own hands and shook off a shaky feeling. "Condoms," I mouthed. That is so weird. She never would've had a boy over before. The packet was clearly unopened. First-aid, bandages, "Why is there twice as many tampons in here?" I was confused. I took everything out. What left shook me in horror.

"There's..." I had such a weird feeling.

"2 exactly the same, vibrators? Why, why would she have 2? In case one breaks? No. Something strange."

A few knocks, and I repacked everything, once again, to the way it was when she left. I let Remi in, and she was holding her laptop.

"Your Mum was a bit salty when I came through the door and grabbed my laptop. Sorry." She said, slightly worried.

"It's fine. Don't worry, now let's check out this body switching thing. But first, maybe something else we could do? Surely? Stimulating?"

"Alek, I already told you, we can't do anything sexual."

"Remi, there's a lock on your door. Nothing bad will happen. Plus, you're really cute..."

I knew I was pushing for it.

"Nothing here can help it. We don't even have a condom here." She lied. I knew it.

I was pondering if I should tell her what I found.

"Well, Remi..." I said.

"What? She replied, with a tiny hint of anger.

"There are some, in that drawer, by the TV."

"You went peeking through my DRAWER?"

"Well..." I wasn't sure how to reply.

"WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX, ALEK."

I was upset, but I hid it fairly easily.

"Remi, let's look up about the, you know, body switching stuff."

"Ok. Well, this one is from witchcraft 101. Should we try it?"

"Sure." I said. "I mean, your mum left for Venice, right?"

"Yep." She said. "Not enough money to take me along too."

5 minutes later, we had items required for it. We each needed a photo of us. We read the instructions, then we stared at each other.

"Alek, are you sure with this? I'm pretty sure what you're expecting will not be the truth."

"I'm sure."

We both nodded our heads, tossed our pictures to each other, and read the poem in sync, in harmony, her voice higher and mine lower:

Gods and Goddesses, please help me,

I'd love to swap my body.

Not just any person though,

So please don't make the transition slow.

We stared at each other, then said our names.

Remi / Alek is the body I Need to swap,

When we change, it may sound like a little pop.

Make Sure it's done right,

And try to not cause some fright,

By swapping when we expect it.

This may hurt a little bit.

But I don't care, I just want to change,

Even though, I know it also may itch.

Their memories I would also enjoy,

So I will see what they dislike.

Please have it done instantly,

And make sure that the change is done efficiently.

We both knew there was no turning back. If this worked, I would become Remi Tilley, and Remi Tilley would become Aleksandr Craig.

Make sure I go where they were,

If its far, it'll look like a blur.

So please help me swap my body,

With this special somebody.

Your permission is the secret.

Please grant my wish, so mote it be.

We focused so hard on each other, for at least 10 minutes, the only energy driving us forward was hope.

"It's not working Alek," She said in dismay. I hated that, my best friend in dismay.

"We should stop. Why did we even think this would work anyway?"

"A-A-Alek... I'm tired..."

"Remi?" I looked at her figure laying down on her bed. She was pretty tired after all.

"Remi? You good, girl?" No response

"I think she fell asle-e-ep..." I said quietly... before I was getting dizzy... myself...

...Good...Night...Remi...

...See...You...Tomorrow...

...Tomorrow...

What seemed like a good night's sleep was nice. For some reason I was in Remi's bed.

I woke up, stretched my arms, but Remi was gone. "Must've gone to pee." I said to myse-

"AAAH!" I gasped in shock. My voice - it - it was really high, and it actually seemed natural!

"Oh my god, it actually worked! It worked, it worked! Oh my god, I'm Remi Tilley now?"

A few knocks on the door.

"Hey Remi," said me?! No, Alek, but Remi, but Alek.

"Remi, look. I'm you. I'm so happy."

Alek flicked his short hair, then flexed his muscles, then, all of a sudden, he dropped his pants down and tossed his dick.

"Just went for my first pee as Alek," he said. "Pretty fun, being able to stand up and all."

"Yeah, about that," I said

"What?" Replied Alek.

"Uhh, surely I need to pee by now. First, I wanna feel my new body."

"Uhh... Remi - I wouldn't - you might be freaked out... Don't..."

Alek looked scared, in my - I mean his eyes.

I took off my pyjama long top and long pants. Obviously what remained was one of those weird one piece things.

"Remi!! Don't take it off! It's not what you expect!" Alek said in a deep voice.

"What do you mean not what you expect?"

"Look, you have a, uhh, how do I say it?"

"Say what?"

"A not normal female body."

"What do you mean?" I said to Alek. "My face is normal, I can feel boobs for the first time, my hair, my arms and legs, my - "

"Yeah, umm, I might have to explain something to me. If you went poking around that secret box of mine,"

"What?"

"You may have noticed some stuff of there, is, umm, duplicated."

I freaked right out. I was curious, but scared to death.

"Ahh, Alek? Tell me what is wrong with me?"

"You know, how, there's 2 vibrators there instead of one?"

A sick though raced through my head.

"And the 2 boxes of tampons instead of one?"

I was realising.

"And the fact that you don't need to pee for a few days, not like one day like everyone else?"

"Oh my god, don't tell me..." I was so scared, but I think I knew what is wrong with me.

"And how you have one pieces instead of panties?"

I knew what was wrong with me.

I started to unzip the back of the one piece, and it fell down. I was right, and so scared, and excited, and scared again. I sat down on the floor under the light so I could get a better view of myself.

"Well, I can see a normal 18-year-old's pussy just above my butthole, that seems normal," I said to Alek.

"And, I can see another pussy identical to that at the very bottom of my belly where my dick was. I knew it."

"Don't say you're disappointed, Remi. I told you I wasn't normal. I was born that way."

"That explains the extra tampons," I said to Alek.

"And... you had 2 vibrators so you toyed with both your pussies at once?" I said to Alek. He nodded his head.

"Well, what about the bathroom reason?" I questioned Alek.

He smiled. "Because you have two vaginas, and each has a peehole, or urethra

there, your bladder - ,"

"It's twice as large." I finished the sentence for him.

"Well, how do I not stay in the bathroom twice as long?" I said, as i sat up on Rem - I mean my bed, rubbing both my pussies at once with both my hands. It felt amazing

though.

"Both of your vaginas are fully functioning," Alek said before he continued.

"That means you can actually pee from both of them at the same time. And you can pick and choose which one you pee from at whatever time."

"I mean, that's pretty cool," I said.

"But, seriously, two vaginas? Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

"I didn't know how you would react. Sorry." Alek whispered. He began stroking his brand new cock after his pee before.

"Alek, I actually need to pee, like bad." I said, worried but also excited about to test out my two new pussies. "Where is the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, first door on the right." He said.

I put on my pj's but not my one piece and rushed down there. When I got there, I thought,

"Maybe that's why I have to wear one pieces. Otherwise my top pussy would be visible."

I walked in the door, and stood up. That's right, I forgot. I don't have a dick anymore. I have two pussies.

I though about it, while shaking, as I really needed to pee. If I sat down like a normal girl would, her normally placed pussy would pee into the toilet.

But, I'm the strange Remi Tilley, and my bottom pussy would pee normally but my top pussy would pee straight onto the floor at the same time. I thought about it a bit more.

"I need to push my bum back and lean forward. That way my normally placed pussy can pee straight, and my other pussy won't shoot out a stream of hot, golden pee into the door. How did Alek even manoeuvre this?" I mouthed.

"Wait, let me try something."

I did listen to what Alek said before.

"Both of your vaginas are fully functioning. That means you can actually pee from both of them at the same time. And you can pick and choose which one you pee from at whatever time."

I could just pee from the normally placed vagina, and hold it on the top vagina. I'll try that.

I released to begin to pee, and I saw in the mirror, delightfully I could see myself shooting out a hot, golden stream of pee into the toilet, and my other pussy on my lower belly not peeing. Got it.

"Ok, I've got it down," I whispered. "Only my bottom pussy is peeing. Cool. I can finger my top pussy, that sounds fun." I did that, and it felt really nice.

I counted in my head and around a minute later, and I was still peeing.

"Alek really wasn't lying when he said I had a large bladder!" I whispered.

I wondered to myself if I'm a squirter. I wanna try peeing out of both holes at once one day. That would be so sexy. Or - an orgy. I could cum out of both pussies at once!

By the time I'd finished peeing (Which took me almost 2 minutes because of my large bladder), I took a piece of toilet paper and wiped my lower pussy, and then my top pussy (as it was wet from the teasing.)

I picked up my one piece, put it on and then put on my pj's. I stepped out of the bathroom with a sense of accomplishment, that I have peed with both a dick and two pussies.

My next mission, however, was to feel what it was like to pee with both pussies at once. I knew I needed the shower for that one.

It was two days later until I needed my next pee, and I even drank extra water for the occasion. I was tired, as I just awoke from a good night's sleep. I also brought both of my vibrators, as I had never used them before.

I groggily stepped into the bathroom, only covered by a towel, without clothing, and looked down. I was again in shock that I actually had two pussies that both worked. I wasn't sure how deep they were each yet, but I was about to find out.

I laid down on the slippery tiling inside the shower, and picked up my vibrators. To stop anyone listening to me, I turned on the shower. I really needed to pee now, I thought, and I reached for the vibrators. I picked up one and turned it on with ease. I did the same with the other. I leaned up against the wall, with water running down it from the shower, and put both the vibrators to each of my pussies.

It felt amazing. Just amazing. I slowly moved them up and down, and before long, I felt the most beautiful feeling I had never felt when I was Alek.

I looked down, and I saw my two pussies open, both releasing a hot, golden stream. I was eager to take a closer look at one of my pussies, but I couldn't look at the lower one, otherwise my top one would pee onto my tits.

I placed the vibrators down after about 15 seconds of admiring my two beauties, and used my fingers to spread apart my top pussy. I could see the little peehole, squirting out hot, golden pee, and my pussy hole beneath it. I stopped peeing from my top pussy, and kept peeing from my bottom. I wanted to compare them.

I leaned over my top pussy and again, pushed my lower pussy's lips apart so I could see it peeing. "It's so beautiful," I muttered to myself.

Once I'd finished looking, I began to pee with my top pussy as well again. I laid my head back against the wall, and for another 20 seconds or so, and glanced in the mirror to see both of my new pussies at work, firing two separate streams of moist, steaming, yellow pee into the wall of the shower, one higher than the other.

I was sad it was over, but I sure was looking forward to the next time I have to pee. I took a vibrator in my hand, looked at my lower pussy, and spread its lips.

I rubbed it a bit, before I took in a deep breath, and when I exhaled, a tiny bit of pee dribbled out from both of my pussies.

I moved the vibrator (which was turned off) closer to my lower pussy, then in it slid. I stuck it in about 4 inches deep, almost encapsulating the entire thing, before it began to hurt. I turned it on.

12