I'm Her Now and I'm Not Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lower pussy was pulsing, shaking with excitement. I began to do the exact same thing with my higher pussy. I grabbed the vibrator, stuck it in, but this one was only around 3 inches deep.

I turned it on and lay on the shower floor, and yet again I peered into the mirror. Remi Tilley, an 18 year old girl, lying on the shower floor with vibrators stuck in her two vaginas.

"Uhh..." I said in utter excitement.

"What is this feeling?" I knew the feeling. I took both of the vibrators out, and I watched in awe upon myself.

Clear liquid shot up from my top pussy, then the bottom one half a second later. Every quick breath I took, my pussies released.

"I'm squirting," I said. It actually happened, and I couldn't believe it.

I realised, however, that I needed to put the vibrators back without Alek knowing. I knew what I had to do.

I leaned over, and I just tried to think about something else to subdue the pain. I got the first vibrator, and kept pressing it into my lower pussy. It hurt more like anything I've ever felt before, but eventually, it almost fit. Only a tiny black thing stuck out.

"Ok, top pussy next," I whispered. I grabbed the vibrator, but as it slip in to my wet, open top pussy, it didn't stop at the 3 inches or so like it did last time. I thought to myself, "Maybe I didn't press hard enough." It popped in with ease, thus again leaving a tiny black object sticking out.

I stood up, and looked into the mirror, with both of my pussies open, with a black item stuck inside.

"Not suspicious at all." I said.

I wrapped up my towel, and quickly walked into my room and dried them off (and my pussies too) and returned them to the box that they were ever so carefully left in.

I put on my one piece and pj's, and texted Alek from my new phone that used to be the old Remi's.

[R]: alek

[A]: yeah

[R]: i want my cock back

[R]: im used to it

[R]: please

[A] truth is i want my pussies and tits back

[A] i miss the feeling of peeing from them

[A]: i wanna swap too pls

[R]: we made a mistake

[A]: yeah

[A]: we shouldve waited longer

[R]: ok stop by my house in 15. <3

15 minutes later, I was dressed and I heard a knock on the door. It was Alek.

"Hey, how did the peeing go?" He said.

"Fun, but I miss my dick."

"I miss my pussies," Alek replied, in his most feminine voice.

"Hey Remi," He said, "Why don't we repeat the chant we used earlier to swap?

"Good idea." I said.

We piled up what we once used to become each other for reasons, now we want out. I'm Alek, not Remi. He's Remi, not Alek.

We sat down in the exact same position, and held up our own photos.

Gods and Goddesses, please help me,

I'd love to swap my body.

Not just any person though,

So please don't make the transition slow.

We began to tear up in case we couldn't return to our original bodies.

Remi / Alek is the body I Need to swap,

When we change, it may sound like a little pop.

Make Sure it's done right,

And try to not cause some fright,

By swapping when we expect it.

This may hurt a little bit.

But I don't care, I just want to change,

I cried, and Alek formed a tiny wet patch in his pants. It must've been his way of saying goodbye.

Even though, I know it also may itch.

Their memories I would also enjoy,

So I will see what they dislike.

Please have it done instantly,

And make sure that the change is done efficiently.

I began to form two tiny patches, one above the other, in my grey jeans.

Make sure I go where they were,

If its far, it'll look like a blur.

So please help me swap my body,

With this special somebody.

Your permission is the secret.

Please grant my wish, so mote it be.

We stared at each other, for 5 minutes exactly, like last time.

We stared.

And stared.

And stared.

And 10 minutes later, we knew what had happened.

Remi Tilley is now Aleksandr Craig.

Aleksandr Craig is now Remi Tilley.

Forever.

12