I'm His?

Story Info
Lola loses her virginity to a stranger after work.
2k words
4.43
38k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is my first story. Please note I do not condone nonconsent in the real world and this is only meant to be fantasy. Please enjoy my story. **

------------------------------

She had made sure to look behind her before she unlocked the apartment door. She had felt an odd presence following her all day but whenever she checked no one was actually there. So, she went to work that night like normal. Hoping she was just being paranoid but as soon as the key turned in the door and she opened it she felt a hand come over her mouth. She tried to struggle but a strong arm came around her waist as she was forced into the apartment. She screamed into the hand to no avail as her sounds were muffled against the hand that held it.

The tight light pink dress she wore was riding up her thighs, not that there was much of a dress to ride up. Lola was a twenty-three year old college student. She worked weekends at the club as a bartender to help her parents out a little with the expenses. She didn't make much but she didn't really have to. She wore short dresses and flirted, flashing sweet smiles at the men she served drinks to in order to earn more tips.

She was stunning, long blonde curls that fell to the middle of her back that she often kept up in pigtails or a half-ponytail to appeal to the older guys with young girl fantasies. Her body was thick, curvy, in all the right places that she kept in shape by working out everyday. Her breasts were a nice C cup, perfect for most hand fulls. This was proven as the mysterious man's hand slipped toward one, cupping and squeezing hard as he whispered gruffly in her ear, "If I take my hand off your mouth and you scream I'll make sure what is about to happen hurts, got it?" She nodded as best she could as she blinked a few tears from her eyes.

His hand came from her mouth and to her other breast, his hand rubbing over them, squeezing just the right pressure so bare nipples rubbed against the inside of the dress hardening against his palms. She couldn't help but breathe hard and feel shame as she felt wetness start to develop between her legs - was this really turning her on? She was terrified but as he pushed down the front of her dress and pinched her hardened nipples a soft moan escaped her causing her to be horrified at the noise. She could feel her attacker's breath soft on her neck, mad at herself that she chose pigtails tonight, his lips brushing her skin gently as he played with her nipples.

It felt like forever since he started sliding one hand down her body slowly, feeling her curves along the way as pulling her dress up to expose her the lacy black panties she was wearing. She let out a soft whimper at this point she didn't know if it was in fear or anticipation, that gruff voice against her ear again, "If I touch you are you going to be wet, princess?" Her cheeks burned when he called her princess and as much as she wanted to deny that she'd be wet, she was soaked. She just stayed quiet, his hand coming to the front of her panties, slipping the edge of his fingertips inside he inched toward her clit stopping short as her breath caught, "Answer me, princess." His voice this time having a demanding tone to it. "Yes!" She yelped, her throat was dry, her cheeks burned, she could feel the shame as relief washed over her as two of his fingers found her clit and started rubbing. His voice was far off, the pleasure of his touch washing over her, "It's yes, Daddy."

He rubbed her clit for what felt like ages, she felt the familiar build of an orgasm churning in her stomach as she breathed hard, her body was limp in his hold now. Much to her dismay as her orgasm inched close and felt like it was about to cum his hand moved and she let out a frustrated cry. She heard him chuckle as his hands worked her dress off her body, pushing it down to the floor along with her panties. He grabbed the eyemask she kept on her nightstand and put it over her eyes before turning her around and grabbing her face and kissing her hard on the mouth. She didn't have time to react before he was walking her backward toward the bed, pushing her onto it after breaking the kiss, without his hands on her body she came to her senses, that little voice that was screaming no was getting louder and she heard her voice shakily coming out, "Please, please don't do this.. I've never had sex, please." She didn't know why she felt that her being a virgin would change his mind but clearly it didn't because she heard his zipper. Tears fell from the corner of her eyes as she felt his hand go between her legs again finding her already sensitive clit and beginning to rub again, this caused the part of her that wanted to say no to shrink into the back of her mind.

He kept rubbing her clit in circles as he freed his long, thick cock. He wanted inside of her mouth so he slipped his fingers downward to her opening and slid them inside of her, two at once so she gasped as she felt the thickness of them filling her. He used the timing of her gasp and his free hand to grab one of her pigtails shoving a few inches of his cock into her mouth. She gasped as his cock filled her mouth, she had given a blowjob before but never to anyone this big. His fingers slipped from inside of her as he grabbed both of her pigtails now using them to guide her head along his cock, pushing into the back of her throat and causing her to gag, mumbling things like, "Fuck yeah, princess.." and "That's it, take daddy's cock in your throat." He kept going, using her hair as a guide, pushing until the tip touched the back of her throat and holding for a few seconds and to her surprise she could feel herself getting even more wet from the intrusion on her mouth.

She could feel his cock twitching, getting closer to releasing in her mouth but he didn't want that. There was one place he wanted to cum and that was her never used pussy. He pulled her head off of his cock and pulled off his shirt, stepping out of his pants completely. She was frozen, why didn't she try to move? Truth was she had been on the verge of orgasm and she needed it. Her body wanted it even if her mind was screaming no. It was when he laid her back in her bed and got on top of her that her fight kicked in a little, squirming trying to get away, "No, no, please no." This was her last plea before she felt the head of him pressed against her entrance, her tight wet walls wrapping around the head as he pushed inside. Cursing under his breath at her tightness, slipping inside as far as he could before finding, to his surprise, her intact hymen.

He pulled the eyemask off and let her eyes adjust to the light of the room to see his face. Her eyes blinking rapidly, the sparkly baby blues were still wet with a few tears but was also full of lust as he moved his hips, letting her adjust a little to having something inside of her, he was looking into her eyes almost tenderly as he whispered, "Are you ready, princess?" She was studying his face. He was handsome, young, maybe late twenties to early thirties. He had the lightest of green eyes. His jaw was the perfect shape. Somehow this all made her heart beat fast, she was attracted to this man who was about to take her virginity against her will. Was it even against her will anymore? She realized he was waiting for her to answer as he sat inside of her and she wanted to scream no her lips parted and she whispered, "Yes, Daddy.." She was shocked at herself, shocked at the answer that came out of her mouth. He kept his eyes locked on hers with a grin before he pulled his hips back and then pushed forward in a hard thrust breaking through her virginity, his lips crashing down on hers to hide the little scream of pain and shock she let out at feeling her walls so stretched and her body so full.

He let his cock sit inside of her for what felt like an hour, time passed so strangely slow and fast at the same time, he leaned down and buried his face against her neck, biting, kissing, marking her skin. His head moved down and his mouth captured one of her hard nipples, nibbling and sucking as he pulled his hips back and started moving inside of her. His thrusts were slow at first and she couldn't help it, her legs wrapped around his waist and her hips started to push back meeting every thrust into her. His hand came to wrap around her throat while his other hand slipped between them, thumb stroking her clit like he knew just how to please her. The grip on her throat tightened as she felt his hips start to move faster and harder, plunging as deep as he could into her depths. Her noises were low and she was gasping as he took her and her hips were pressing back in an eager way. She could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching again. No, no, no, she told herself, do not cum for him but her mind was not in control of her body and to her surprise she felt her walls clamp down around his cock and his hand tighten on her throat nearly stopping her breath as she cried out, "OH fuck! I'm cumming, Daddy!"

Orgasm rocking through her body, his thrusts renewed his body pounding on top of hers, her eyes had closed as she resigned to the pleasure that was rocking through her. Another orgasm as building as he took her as hard and as deep as he could, whispering things into her ear, "Daddy's close, princess.." and "Fuck, baby, I'm going to fill you up with my cum." That one caused her to panic, writhing uselessly under him as he buried himself with one final deep thrust as she cried out, "Please, no! Don't cum inside!" But her plea was too late, he had already started releasing his warm, thick cum deep inside of her, pressed perfectly to her cervix. As he came inside of her, her walls clamped around him again, cumming for the second time that night. Another mind shattering orgasm clouding her thoughts. She could feel his hand relax from her throat as he collapsed on top of her, keeping himself pressed deep, trapping the cum. She tried to wriggle from under him but it was too late, those green eyes peered into hers again, leaning down and planting a passionate kiss on her lips for the third time that night before he whispered, "Now, you're mine, baby." He moved from inside of her, feeling his warm cum spill from inside of her while he dressed, she didn't move, looking at him as he took the spare key from her keyring, "Don't forget who you belong to and don't forget that your body is mine now. I will be back to use it, princess."

With that he left, leaving her shaking from what had just happened but even as she thought of it she could feel herself start to get wet again. She was anticipating the next time he'd be back.. Her body was already reacting to the thought of the way he ravaged her. She pulled her sore body off the bed and went to lock the door, noticing the stain of cum and blood left on her blanket. The door wouldn't protect her now...