All Comments on 'I'm In Love With My Sister'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. This is so bad just because that pathetic brother who think he is in "love" with her, but he is just obsessed with her.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Nice story and detailing. Kept me wanting to read more. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Done it again Chris! Nice

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

I thought the story was a bit to slow in the buildup and then the sex was just blasé. It would be nice if you could use more description and feelings during the actual sex. It was too bland for me.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It was pretty good. 👍 But it wasn't a five star effort. A lot of things that were kind of glossed over could have been handled better. Their mom's acceptance of the relationship is a prime example.

Instead of "I was confused, but then I understood why she wasn't angry. My Mother had a Brother, and they'd also been lovers!", you should have had Mom also tell them "We'll talk about this later when your Dad is not home."

Then you follow-up with Mom revealing her own relationship with her brother to her children.

One thing in particular that deserves praise is that you did NOT have Mom join in to fuck her kids. 👏 👏 👏 I absolutely hate when a good brother/sister LOVE story gets totally ruined by the author involving one or both of the parents. The family orgy crap is disgusting. 😒 I gave you a 4/5 because it was just a little bit too frustrating with the siblings loving each other and not able to get on the same page for so long. But I did enjoy the near miss at the massage parlor.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Huh? I'm confused. You whip-saw it back and forth and then suddenly boom it happens? Then they get caught by the mother and he "understands" when he didn't have a clue about how his sister felt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a bit off and needs more details of the two of them and less on the mother's past. No mother is going to just blow it off like that. A bit ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice sweet exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. There could be more on them however. You did leave it at a decent place. Keep writing.

OseekerOseeker16 days ago

I appreciate the love he felt fir her & wanted her first experience to be one she would want to repeat.

I once had a girlfriend who opened up & told me that her brother had fucked her. She was worried that I'd be turned off by that revelation but I was actually aroused that she told me and felt that she could trust me to keep her secret.

I wish that I had asked whether she enjoyed it or if he'd forced the sex but I could only comfort her & tell her I wasn't offended... When actually I found her confession excited me.

Sandy & I fogged up the windows of my dad's '59 Chevy Impala during a rain spell that thankfully interrupted our tennis game. It was a nice memory of early sex exploration on that bench seat of that old Chevy. I'd relive that day if I could. Thank you, Sandy, for that memory of so long ago.....

I fantasized having a threesome with he & her brother a few times.

That'd make an interesting story if I was a better author....sigh ....

TxflgatorTxflgator16 days ago

A very good story. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.