I'm In Love With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,990 Followers

But I couldn't go through with it. It would be a betrayal. It would be as if I was cheating on Becky.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this."

I got out of there as quickly as I could, and then I ran down the street, only stopping when I was out of breath.

I didn't go home, I went to a bar. After quickly downing two beers I ordered a whisky. I was on my third one when the bartender put his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I nodded, and then, over the next hour, when he wasn't busy, I poured my heart out to him. If I'd been drunker then I might have told him that Becky was my Sister, rather than the wife of a friend.

He was a good listener, letting me talk without interrupting. When I'd finished he offered me some advice.

"I'm no expert, but it seems to me that you have two options. You can do nothing, or you can tell her that you love her. Doing nothing means that you'll always be unhappy. You want her, but you'll never have her. However, if you tell her how you feel, it could be a disaster. She might never want to speak to you again. But she might tell you that she loved you, and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you."

While he served a customer, I thought about what he'd said.

When he'd finished, I asked him, "So what would you do?"

Without any hesitation, he said, "I'd tell her."

"Then that's what I'm going to do. Do you think it will work?"

This time he took a few seconds to think about it, and then he said, "No, she's going to tell you to fuck off."

That might happen, but I was going to ignore his pessimism, and go for it. At the first opportunity, when we were alone together, I was going to do it. But the next day, when that opportunity arose, I lost my nerve. In the bar, with several drinks under my belt, telling her had seemed easy. Without that drink I'd found it impossible.

I was in my room, feeling sorry for myself. I was so depressed that I was even considering going back to that Massage Parlour. Then there was a knock on the door, it could only be Becky because my parents were out.

"Come in."

When I saw what she was wearing, it was another kick in the teeth. It was as if she'd come to taunt me by showing off her body, letting me see what I could never have, because all she was wearing was just a bra and panties.

"I want your opinion on my new underwear."

On another day, seeing her dressed like that would have excited me. Now I just wanted her out of my room. I wanted to be alone so that I could wallow in self-pity.

After quickly glancing at her, I said, "It's OK."

Her eyes widened. She'd expected me to be more enthusiastic than that. And she was right. If I wasn't in such a bad mood, I would have told her that she looked amazing. Her bra was perfect for her little tits, and her small panties made her cute bottom look sensational.

She would be upset, but I didn't care. However, when I saw her face I was surprised. She wasn't upset, she was angry.

"I bought these bra and panties especially for you, but you barely looked at them. And then you just said that they are OK."

Bought them for me? That was a strange thing to say.

Then, after giving a heartfelt sigh, she shouted out, "I love you!"

That was a complete surprise, the last thing that I ever expected her to say, so it took me a few seconds to take it in. When I had, I nearly laughed. She'd just said to me, what I'd been trying to say to her for such a long time. It was now my turn.

"And I love you as well."

She was as surprised as I'd been.

We'd both declared our love for each other, so what happens next? For perhaps as long as a minute, nothing. We just sat there, dreamily staring at each other, with a silly grin on our face. Then she moved closer to me.

I said, "We need to talk."

She shook her head.

"Later, when we've finished."

That's when I kissed her, fully on the lips, and with a passion that had been reserved for her. She responded instantly, with an eagerness and intensity that matched mine. This was special, and I was going to savour it.

However, after only a few seconds of bliss, her head quickly moved back, and she was pushing me away from her. She'd changed her mind. Even though she wanted too, being intimate with her Brother was a line that she wasn't willing to cross. I wanted to cry, and very soon I would.

But there was a simpler explanation for her actions, and I found out what that was when she spoke.

"They're home!"

It was fortunate that she'd heard something, because I hadn't. Becky being in my room wasn't unusual, but us kissing, while she was just in her underwear, was. Our parents were broad-minded, tolerant of a lot of things, but their children being lovers would be too much for them. Our special relationship would end before it had even started.

When they had got upstairs she was safely in her room. I'd thought that after dressing, she would come back, but she didn't. That was sensible of her. If she had, then I don't think we'd have been content with just talking, and that would have been dangerous.

Breakfast time was when we were together again, and we were on our best behaviour because our parents were with us. Father had his head buried in the newspaper, so we could have fucked on the table without him noticing, but nothing gets passed our Mother. Her eagle eyes would see any indiscretion.

"Becky, you need to hurry up, you're going to be late for college."

"It's OK, my first lecture has been cancelled."

Then, because there was still a lot left on my plate as well, my Mother was about to give me the same warning, but before she could, I spoke first.

"And I don't need to be in work until eleven."

As soon as they were out of the house, we were holding hands.

"Was your lecture really cancelled?"

She shook her head.

"And what about you?"

"My boss is expecting me to be in at nine thirty, when I'm late he's going to be furious. But I don't care."

We knew that we should wait a while, in case one of them came back for some reason, but that was too much to ask. Both of us had already waited overnight, and that was far too long. All night my cock had been up and down, and so I'd not slept well. I could have jerked myself off, and that would have fixed it, but I wanted to save it for my Sister. Had she been as frustrated as I'd been? Probably. Perhaps her fingers had been near to her clit, while she tried to decide if she was going to make herself come, or wait for me to do it for her. Hopefully, like me, she'd waited, because it would make our time together now, even more special.

We got to my bedroom in record time, but the undressing was slow. We had lots of time so we didn't need to rush. Because I didn't want to miss anything, my eyes were fixed on her, watching her take off each item of clothing.

When she got down to just her underwear, she had my complete attention. The bra was a problem. It took her three attempts to unhook it. The suspense, while I was waiting to see her little tits, almost gave me a heart attack!

For a second or two it stayed in place, and then it fell to the floor.

I gasped when I saw her nipples. They were little rosebuds, the perfect toppings for her small breasts.

I was taking a great deal of interest in her undressing, but she wasn't in mine. I was down to my boxers, and she to her panties, without her even glancing at me. However, that changed when I was the first to be naked.

From the expression on her face, while she was staring at it, it was obvious to me that my cock was the first one that she'd ever seen. That excited me. I'd assumed that she was a virgin, and now I knew for certain that she was. She would always remember this first time, so I wanted it to be memorable. A special moment in time that she would cherish. I'd wanted my first time to be like that, but it had been a disaster.

It was with Caroline, when I was nineteen. Just thinking about it, even after all these years, still makes me wince. I tell myself that it had been half a dozen strokes, but really, it was only three. If I could run a hundred metres in the time it took me to come, then Usain Bolt wouldn't be the world record holder. Becky deserves better than that.

She was now naked as well, and that made my erect cock twitch. It needed to calm down. It was eager to be inside her sweet pussy, and it would be, but there was a long way to go before that happened.

We'd kissed before, and it had been good, so we started by doing it again. This time it was even better, because while we were doing it, my hands were on her breasts.

They weren't much more than a handful, but they were more than enough for me. They were firm, with responsive nipples. Like the rest of her, they were perfect!

I was the experienced lover, so I was in charge, controlling what we did. This was all new to her, so it was up to me to decide when it was time for it to become more intense.

And that time was now, because my mouth was going to feast on her gorgeous breasts.

The first suck was gentle, but it made her gasp. The second one was harder, and it took her breath away. I knew that I should wait a while before doing it, but as good as her tits were, I needed more than them, I needed her pussy.

While I continued to enjoy her little mounds, my hand went between her legs. She responded by opening them wider, to make it easier for me. I was desperate to get my fingers inside her. I wanted to quickly push them in, as deep as I could, but that might be too much for her. I needed to be gentle, to be more considerate than that.

It was only a single finger, and it was going in slowly, but it was making her squirm. I was a lucky man. Pussys don't get any tighter than this. The second one was more difficult, and it was only possible because she was so wet.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, but don't put any more in."

As I fucked her with them, two things happened. It became easier, and she became noisier. It wasn't going to take much to make her come, but did I want that to happen, or more importantly, did she? There was only one way to find out, and that was to ask her. But I was wrong, because I got the answer without having to ask.

"Make me come."

The fingers inside her took her to the edge, but it was a finger from my other hand, that was rubbing her clit, that made her topple over.

I'm proud to say that it was a big one, and I knew that without her having to tell me. I'm not boasting when I say that I've been with a lot of women, I'm just telling it as it is. I've seen them all. Small, medium, and big. And even some, disappointingly, that were faked. Trust me, it was definitely a big one!

Surprisingly, but to my great delight, as soon as she'd recovered, she was eager for more.

"Are you ready to fuck?"

I nearly laughed. Was I ready? I've been ready ever since I'd realized that I was in love with her, and that was months ago.

I don't have a big cock, it's average at best, but when it was positioned at her tiny opening, it looked like a monster.

Before pushing it in, I looked at her face. She was worried. I needed to reassure her.

"It'll be OK. I'm going to be gentle with you."

That got a smile from her, but not the big one that I'd been hoping for.

The first inch was difficult, and I could tell that it was uncomfortable for her, but I didn't stop, however, I did slow down. Eventually, all of it was in.

"So far so good."

That got a nod from her.

"Let me know when you're ready."

"OK."

She didn't make me wait long.

This was a pussy that you dream about. It wasn't just tight, it was squeezing my cock in all the right places. Like the rest of her, it was perfect!

It only took a few strokes, perhaps five or six, before she'd got used to my cock. When she had, I upped the pace. I thought that it would be enough for her, but I was wrong.

"I want it harder."

I was doing that, and the pleasure that she was getting from it, could be seen on her face. And it wasn't just her that was enjoying it. For me, this was as good as it gets. In fact, it was too good, because very soon, in only seconds, I was going to come.

"Yes!"

It was just a single word, but I knew what it meant. She was also about to reach it. Thankfully, I now didn't need to hold back.

She got there first, but only just. When it started, she arched her back, and that's when I emptied my balls into her. I counted seven spurts, and that must be a record for me. Surprisingly, she was still in it when I'd finished.

For at least a minute, perhaps even two, I stayed on top of her. We didn't speak until I was off her.

"So how was it?"

Her answer made me laugh.

"It was the best fuck that I've ever had."

It was eleven o'clock when we left the house. Her to college and me to work.

In case you're curious to know, and I'm sure that you are, we continued. Now, at every opportunity, we are in bed together. We're two lovers that can't get enough of each other.

But one day, we were careless.

We were in my bedroom. She was on all fours, and I was behind her, pounding her sweet pussy. When the door suddenly opened, and Mother walked in, I was horrified, and even though I couldn't see her face, I knew that Becky must be as well.

I braced myself, while I waited for her to explode, but amazingly, she didn't.

In a calm voice, she said, "You need to hurry up, your Father will be home soon. He won't understand, because he doesn't have a Sister."

I was confused, but then I understood why she wasn't angry.

My Mother had a Brother, and they'd also been lovers!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,990 Followers
12