I'm into You Ch. 04

Story Info
Sleepless night and hopeless dreams. Interracial romance.
4.2k words
4.27
7.3k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: My story holds themes not everyone will enjoy or appreciate, such as interracial love between a white man and a black woman, forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes. I've a taste for interracial love I love reading stories of black women being used roughly by white men, and unfortunately there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women. If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories out there you may like. Once again, everyone else, please enjoy and thank you. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Thank you sooooo much Kenji Sato for editing.

A lecherous grin spread across Jordan's face, as his hand slid down her chin and around her neck. He added a little pressure around her neck; his possessiveness was clear--Suraya was his, and only his. Jordan kissed her neck, lightly biting her silky, brown skin as his hands traveled under her shirt and up her torso; slipping beneath the underwire of her bra, and gently groping and massaging her firm breasts. His smooth hands had sent a warm sensation against her nipples. His wet kisses followed his hands down her neck to her breasts, where he began sucking on her nipples. Suraya closed her eyes.

A low, tremulous moan was dragged from the back of her throat as he pulled away; only to be replaced with a high pitched gasp, as he quickly came back. Jordan pushed her against the bed. He kissed her hard--passionately, as his hands worked the button and zipper of her jeans.

"I need you, Sai," he panted, kissing her neck as he pulled her jeans down. "Now," he replied forcefully, groaning.

He dipped his head to kiss her once more as one hand roughly squeezed her breast, while the other hand had pushed aside her panties. He stroked her sweet mound that called for his every touch. Jordan smiled at the abundance of moisture he had received from her aching pussy. He knew he was the reason for it. He continued to play with her clit, triggering more moans from her lips. His finger circled the entrance to her opening, which was slick with her juices, shoving it into her wet opening. Suraya's eyes closed as she moaned loudly. Jordan moved his finger left to right, up and down, around, in and out. Jordan felt Suraya contort beneath him; she lifted her body off the bed, and he watched his chocolate delight tremble once more.

Jordan removed his hand from her breast, using it to pin her underneath him. He removed one finger, only to replace it with two, then three; causing her vagina to clamp at them frantically, clenching and increasing the ever-growing ball of pleasure in her core. Jordan continued to thrust violently into her, bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

Suraya screamed, as her hands reached down, fluttering and grasping his hand as her vaginal juices leaked out of her pussy. His hand stopped and she fell back against the bed, breathing hard, recovering from her climax. Jordan enjoyed it when she reached her peak. He knew he could push her to cum more.

"We are not done just yet, Sai," Jordan said, lustily. He wanted to devour every bit of her body.

"Seri...ous...ly." Suraya said, letting out a breath. She watched as his long tongue reached down and licked her pussy lips. Her chest heaved up, as he continued, massaging her clit with the tip of his tongue. He took each of her outer lips, in turn, and sucked them in his mouth; and then finally clamped around her opening, sucking on it hard.

Suraya threw her head back, and even more cum spilled from her pussy into his mouth. Through her entire orgasm, his tongue never stopped thrusting into her. She fell back again, breathing as Jordan licked her clean, though she kept leaking more cum. Jordan loved the taste of Suraya. He could eat her pussy all day.

Suraya was completely naked in front of Jordan; his eyes feasting on her sexy body. Seeing her biting her lip, made him wild, Jordan groaned; he couldn't believe how sexy she was. He had secretly wanted this to happen. Jordan moved in front of her spreading her sexy legs apart, her wet pussy totally exposed to his needy gaze. Her firm tits heaved up and down with each breath. He could feel her tense up with anticipation of his touch. Jordan could only stare in awe as his cock throbbed with desire.

Running her hands up his back, Suraya moaned, "Mmmmm... please, don't... tease me any... more, Jordan... please... I need you... now..."

Trying to hold back her lust, Jordan could not hold himself back too much longer; she looked so innocent. He had imagined his cock deep inside her. Since the first time he fingered her in the car, and his ruined opportunity in his bedroom. He wanted to feel her on his dick. Jordan couldn't wait to spurt all his seed deep inside her fertile womb. But, he wanted to tease her more. He already ruined it once not by tasting her, he wanted to take his time. He slowly rubbed the head of his cock between her wet pussy lips; her juices covering his cock, as he fought the urge to thrust forward.

"Mmmm, pleeease, Jordan..." Suraya moaned as she reached to grasp his cock, ready to guide him inside her... biting her lip, she continued sweetly, "Please... be rough... with me..."

Jordan's ringtone sounded throughout his, otherwise, quiet and dark bedroom. He groaned. His head felt like it was about to explode any minute now. This was his fifth dream about Suraya. "Fuck!" he mentally shouted, and groped for his phone. He pressed the wake button on his iPhone and was nearly blinded from the backlight. Who the hell could be texting him at 2:55am in the morning? It was a series of text messages from his on-again-off-again girlfriend, Mia.

: Why don't you come over? 10:42pm

: Hello? 11:43pm

: Answer me. I waited more than 15 minutes 12:00am

: I'm sick of your shit. 12:23a

: I miss you baby, don't you miss me?

After that last message, Jordan had received a barrage of seductive pictures of Mia, wearing a see-through nightgown. Jordan rolled his eyes, he wondered who else she had sent them to, since he didn't answer. Jordan sat for another few minutes before he begrudgingly got up to shower. School combined with basketball, completely wore him out. Plus, his late-night wet dreams about Suraya weren't helping him any. He knew he needed to give one up, as both of them would be the death of him. Jordan eventually went back to sleep tossing and turning, still thinking about Suraya. He had blamed his friends, but knew he wasn't any better for the things he said, as well.

Jordan had to admit that he thought it was totally weird of his sister to befriend her. When he confronted Julie about it, she told him she likes the girl and won't stop hanging out with her. Jordan felt as if Julie was doing it out of spite. They did grow up in two different houses. The divorce had separated them, Jordan with their father and Julie went to live with their mother. He didn't understand his sister. There were many girls that came over, and Julie never gave any of them the time of day. What was it about Suraya? She always wore loose, unflattering clothes as if to hide something.

Suraya was always quiet even when she was being made fun of. Her hair was never in any kind of style; it was always just straight and down. He had to admit it, she was plain; even though that was a dick thing to say. The only thing he found fascinating about her, was her skin; it reminded him of a Hershey's milk chocolate bar. He knew it was wrong to think of her as food, but he couldn't help it.

Since Suraya had been hanging out with Julie, she no longer was a caterpillar in a cocoon. She was now a beautiful butterfly, with everyone noticing her, and he hated it. Julie has completely changed Suraya's wardrobe. She was now showing off skin in a classy and seductive manner. She was being more bold and confident; her confidence has grown so much so, that his friends have taken notice--and he isn't happy. Jordan turned over on his side and tried to sleep. He needed it; he was thinking too much about Suraya, when he should be getting some sleep.

Jordan checked his phone for the time; it read 5:03am. 'Looks like another sleepless night.' As he lay on his back, he thought of Suraya. He had refused to wash the bedsheet, so he would not lose her scent. It ended up getting washed and he has regretted it. The scent was gone, just like her. He felt compelled to talk to Suraya, but she had been avoiding him since that night four weeks ago. He could ask Julie to help him, but he wasn't too sure if she would do it for him. Jumping off his bed, he grabbed a pair of boxers and headed into his spacious marble bathroom.

At about 6:10am in the morning, he got a phone call. He groaned and rolled his eyes before grabbing his phone. He answered it before checking to see who it was.

"Hi, babe!" an annoyingly chipper voice sang.

He recognized the voice. "Hey, Mia," He answered, coldly.

"Angry already?"

"What do you want, Mia."

"Don't be like that, babe; do you want to ride together?" she cooed.

"Sure."

"Yay! I'm right outside!" She hung up before Jordan could say anything else. He came outside about twenty minutes later dressed in khaki shorts, a red and black plaid button-up shirt, and red and black Jordan shoes. He approached her car; it was a bright red Tesla. He rolled his eyes when he noticed the picture of them on the lining of the window. He opened the door and got in. The cool air was a welcomed feeling compared to the outside heat.

"You look delicious, as usual," Mia smiled greedily.

"Thanks," Jordan replied, in a less-than-thankful tone. The car ride was unbearable, but Jordan needed to release himself soon. The dreams about Suraya were giving him blue balls every night for the past three weeks. No matter how much he unloads, it was never enough. It was as if she had invaded his body, only making him crave her more each day. It's been four days since he and Mia had sex. Jordan knew he was using her, just like she was using him. They had fun together, but over time, they started to drift apart. Deep down, Jordan knew Mia was hungry for his dick, and he just needed a release. Lost in his thoughts, Jordan didn't notice Mia had pulled off to the side of the road, turning off the engine.

"Jordan, what's going on with you?" Mia asked, with a worried smile. It snapped Jordan from his daydream.

"I'm sorry, Mia. What's up?" Jordan said, smiling back.

"I have to tell you something," Mia said, with a worried face.

"If it's about Mikey, you can save it. He already told me. He must have fallen in love with your head game. He likes you," Jordan said, calmly. "Give him a chance," he said jokingly.

"Really, Jordan? He told you," Mia spat out in a mumble. "He's lying Jordan, I swear I wouldn't do that again."

"What about you and Wes?" Jordan asked angrily. "You said you wouldn't, but I caught you, remember?"

Mia bit her lip and twisted her hair. "That was a one time thing, I apologized for that, already. Don't you remember?" she coolly replied.

"Did you?" Jordan asked, raising his eyebrows. It was confusing to him why she would always do this; she would hook up with one of his friends. It would make Jordan jealous, and he would be pounding on her door begging her to come back to him. Jordan hasn't looked at Mia the same way since the threesome with him, her, and Wes. He thought she was doing it for him, but when Wes and her continued after that night without him, he knew it was for her.

"Please can we forget about that. I wanted to tell you something," Mia spoke softly, tucking her blonde hair behind her ear, biting her lip. Jordan's face looked uneasy.

"Well Jordan, I have been meaning to tell you. How much I miss your dick being in my mouth" Mia spoke seductively.

Jordan gave her a devilish smile. Jordan licked his lips and stared at the beautiful lips on the blonde girl in front of him. Mia snaked her hand around Jordan's zipper. Leaning back in the car seat, Jordan helped her pull his pants down to knees. Jordan grabbed Mia by her hair and began to feed her his dick.

"Fuck, Mia," he growled. Jordan grabbed her head even tighter. Mia continued bobbing her head up and down. Jordan held her head over his cock, listening to her choke. Jordan's eyes turned dark with excitement. He began fucking her face his balls slapping against her chin as he pounded. Mia was trying to gasp for air over Jordan's over-sized manhood. Jordan knew he could be rough with Mia because that's how they had always been. But his thoughts wandered off to Suraya. 'Did she like it rough? Was she that type of girl? Would she let him do whatever he wanted to her body?'

Hearing the songs of Mia slobbering over his dick, he knew Mia was nothing but a cock-loving whore. She loved everyone's cock--like Nancy Reagan.

Mia applied light pressure with her teeth to his cock. Jordan hissed and gripped the back of Mia's neck firmly. He hated when she would do that. He made sure she would learn not to do it again, as his cock threatened to touch her uvula.

"You fucking slut! Don't do that shit again." Jordan hissed.

He could feel her tongue swirl around his pulsing cock. Mia was good with her tongue, Jordan's grip tightened as he pushed a little more, touching the back of the throat. Thrusting his hips forward, he began to pump, using her head as leverage as he continued to shove more of his thick cock into her mouth. Jordan could hear Mia gag each time. She would grip his thighs tighter, trying to push him away as he pounded his meat into her mouth. Jordan slowed his jerking motion and it felt like he was going to pull the hair out of her scalp, as he clenched his ass; he pushed her down his cock further. Jordan's thoughts drifted back to Suraya.

"Sai... fuck... Sai, your mouth feels so damn good," Jordan grunted. Jordan slammed into her mouth one last time. He held her head still as he felt her throat give way and her twitching muscles massage his cock. He could no longer hold back, his cock spasmed, unloading down her throat.

"Fuck, Sai," Jordan huffed and panted.

Swallowing every drop, Mia wiped her lips, then growled into his ear, "I'm ready for your dick, so fucking give it to me."

Jordan smiled, and with what little energy he had left, pushed her back into the driver seat. "Maybe next time?" he offered, pulling up his pants, still out of breath. Mia looked at him disappointed.

"You suck, I miss you being inside me, Jordan." She pouted, "Don't you miss me?" as she tried to run her fingers up to his chest. Jordan slapped her hands away from this chest.

"Let's go Mia, I don't have time for your shit."

"Jordan, who's Sai?" Mia asked.

"What... who?" Jordan was confused by the question.

"When I was blowing you. You kept on saying, 'Oh fuck, Sai'?"

"I said, 'Mia,' you probably heard me wrong from all that gagging."

"Who is she?" Mia asked, angrily.

"We're going to be late. I don't want to argue with you." Jordan spat out, "Drive or I'll start walking."

On the drive to school, Mia wouldn't keep her hands to herself the whole car ride. Any other time, he would get down for it, but he wasn't in the mood after their fight and he had busted his load in her mouth.'Why did I agree to this?' Jordan thought to himself.

About ten minutes later, they arrived at the academy. Jordan didn't even wait for the car to come to a complete stop, before he jumped out.

"Bye Mia," he said, running towards the building. Jordan was late, but he was going to be even more late. He went to the study hall building to see if Suraya was there. Looking a bit sad, Jordan kicked the metal lockers adjacent to the study hall door.

"Fuck, Suraya, why aren't you here." Jordan let out a frustrating grunt.

"Hey, Jordan!" Some random group of girls yelled, waving and smiling at him. He waved back which sent them into a frenzy of giggles. Jordan's phone was vibrating in his pocket, he had gotten a text. As soon as left the study hall area, he effortlessly scanned the hallway for teachers before he pulled out his phone. He had a few missed texts. One from Mia asking to meet at their spot. Another from Desmond asking him where he was first period. Before Jordan could text his response, someone bumped into him.

"Shit," Jordan said, followed by a chorus of falling books and papers flying.

"I'm really sorry, I was in a hurry."

"I don't normally have people running me over," Jordan said, in a joking tone. "I guess I..." Jordan's sentence faded away when he looked up. Jordan quickly worked, picking up the books and papers to hand them over to Suraya.

"You guess what?" Suraya lifted her head.

Her eyes widened when she realized it was Jordan who was helping her.

"I'm so sorry." The words sounded timid and rushed.

"No, no. It's... it's okay." Jordan had never had a problem with girls before, but she was the exception.

"I have actually been looking for you." He smiled as he stood back up from kneeling.

"Me... why?" Suraya said slowly, standing after she put all of her things back in her bag.

"To finish what we started in my room," Jordan said, leaning over the door. Jordan saw a bit of irritation in her expression.

"Fuck you, Jordan." Her voice sounds a tad more forceful this time.

Throwing his hands up in the air. "Oh wow, you've been around Julie too long. I didn't know a girl like you even used curse words," he chuckled.

"If you ex--"

"Suraya, I'm sorry, I should never have said that," he huffed, cutting her off. "Please talk to me, you've been avoiding me for weeks now."

"Why should I talk to you?" she said coldly. "You called me a slut, and wanted me to have a gangbang, remember, asshole?"

"I didn't call you a slut per se, that was wrong; on, how it came out." Jordan explained, while rubbing the back of his neck. "I swear I wouldn't have let them touch you."

"Fine, apologies accepted, I have to go now." Suraya said, trying to move around him.

"Sai... wait," Jordan blurted, grabbing her by the arm.

"Sai," Suraya said, confused about the name.

"It's your pet." Jordan smiled, Suraya threw back her head and let out a loud, humorless laugh.

"Your sister also has a pet name for me?"

Suraya said, wiping a tear from her eye. Jordan was enjoying her infectious smile. A bit curious, Jordan bit his lip.

"What are the names?"

"Oh... let me think. Oh, she would call me Raya, or her favorite one is also Sai, just like yours."

Jordan's cheeks were a bit flushed. He thought he would be the only one to come up with a name for her.

"Thanks for a laugh, but I have to go, Jordan." Suraya was no longer smiling; he already missed the bright smile that filled him up.

"Please... stay... I wanna see you smile," Jordan said softly.

Suraya shrugged her shoulders and looked down to the ground. For a second, he stood quite still, but Jordan wanted to invade her space. Jordan reached out to touch her face. She pulled back and slapped his hand away.

"What are you doing?" She was on her guard, when it came to him.

Jordan felt hurt that she slapped his hand away from her. He so badly wanted to pull her close to him.

"What can I do to make it up to you, please, Sai?" Jordan's lips caved into a frown.

"Nothing. I have to go," Suraya said, nervously stepping around Jordan. She headed down the hallway, towards her locker at the opposite end of the hall. She turned the dial to her combination lock and pulled the release, but the door didn't budge. She tried again, jerking the handle down hard. It still wouldn't open. The lock refused to release. She shook and pulled, but her efforts were useless.

12