I'm into You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," she exclaimed, slapping the locker door. "Please, go away, Jordan," she huffed.

"Are you okay?" Jordan was standing behind her. His gaze briefly shifted downward towards her outfit. She wore a cute green body-con dress with a multi -colored sweater that only had one button that sat on top of her breasts, and light brown ballet flats. Jordan was checking out her ass--his looking was not subtle.

"Quit looking at my ass," she snapped. "Go away. I'm asking nicely."

"I'm not... I was just trying to figure out something." A sigh slipped through his lips. "Let me help you."

"No." Suraya glanced at her locker, then back at him. There was an amused look in his eyes as he leaned against the locker next to her.

"Fine."

"I need to hear it, Sai?"

"Hear what?"

"You asking for my help." Jordan spoke, throwing her an expectant look.

"Yes... I... need... your help," she sighed grudgingly, crossing her arms over her breasts. Jordan stepped closer, invading the boundary of her personal space. Her eyes widened. Suraya glanced around to see if they were being watched. A few students, including Jordan's friends, were giving them odd looks.

"Look at me."

"Okay," she said, as she bit her lip

Silence stretched between them; it was apparent this was more than just a glance.

Suraya was the first to break eye contact, looking towards her locker. "I... I don't want to be late to class," she said, her voice uneven.

"Sure... uh... yeah, I think I can open it," he said, sounding a bit shaky. He turned his back to her to fidget with her combination lock.

"How do you know my combination?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I know all." His lips curved into a lopsided grin.

"Whatever, I'm getting a new lock."

"I'm sorry, it's weird I know, but I swear I'm not stalking you." Jordan threw up his hands in a non-threatening manner. "I just made a wild guess, and it was right."

"Sure it was a wild guess." Suraya was suspicious, but no longer pressed the issue.

He grinned, giving her that soul-searching look again.

"Fine, I'm still getting a new lock."

He pushed down the release lever. To Suraya's relief, the door flew open.

"There you go," he said, with a triumphant smile. "You just gotta play with it and get it worked up. These lockers can be as stubborn as a cock with no head sometimes."

Suraya rolled her eyes at his comment.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't funny," he nervously laughed. "Plus, since I helped you, I can apologize for what happened..." His voice trailed off. His brows furrowed as he stared at a photo of Aiden Lee kissing Suraya cheeks.

"Is Aiden your boyfriend?"

"He's someone special to me," she answered, simply. Suraya retrieved her journal and shut the door.

He caught the hint and backed away as she turned towards him. Unhappy lines on his face etched deeply.

"Alright." She turned to leave, but stopped when she felt Jordan's hand on her arm.

"How special?" Jordan said, biting his bottom lip.

Suraya stood in front of Jordan. Suraya tilted her head forward, getting close to his ear. Jordan swallowed, inhaling her coconut scent. Hesitantly, she leaned in, her lips almost brushing the curve of his ear. She cupped her hand around her mouth, pressing her fingers gently against the side of his face. Her skin was smooth and warm.

"None of your business," she slowly whispered.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. The tip of his ear turned a light pinkish color.

"I gotta go," she said, backing away, turning down the hall, away from him. Away from temptation.

Forcing him to look back, as she walked away

12