I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 01

Story Info
Vivian and Joey discover who it is that they truly love.
8k words
4.47
43.9k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello All! Please join me as i attempt to go in a slightly unfamiliar direction with my stories. I've never written about incest, so i decided to give it a try. I've written a two part story, this is part one only. If the interest is there, I'll definitely release part two. All characters are assumed to be disease free as they will be engaging in condom free sex. If you like it, please let me know. If you hate it, please let me know and why."

Happy Reading!

*****

It's Friday night, most 18 year olds are looking forward to a long drawn out goodtime, maybe do some drinking, racing souped up Honda's, or getting their first true taste of the opposite sex; that is of course, unless you're 18 year old Joseph Summers.

His night had ended very early; he had lost so much on this day that he had to check the calendar to make sure that this wasn't Friday the 13th.

All that he wanted was to go home, grab a bite to eat and go to sleep.

But fate had other plans...

Once he got to his driveway, he noticed that his older sister Vivian had company. It was her boyfriend Bruce. The asshole had parked his car in the center of the driveway.

Joseph hated Bruce, and this type of shit did very little to change his opinion of him. Vivian thought that her little brother simply didn't like Bruce because he was white. This was incredibly shocking to Joseph based on who he himself was dating.

He pulled his car onto the street, walked into the home that he shared with his sister, and was greeted with the shock of his life.

On the couch a naked Bruce sat, and between his legs on her knees was an equally naked Vivian preparing to take her lover's white member between her Luscious ebony lips!

Holy fuck! Joseph thought, as he desperately tried and failed to avert his eyes away from the smoking hot scene taking place live and in front of him.

He crouched down behind a banister in the doorway. What was he going to do? Spy on his sister? He didn't feel that he had much of a choice, given his positioning at the moment.

So he hid and watched...

He watched as Vivian deep throated Bruce's dick again and again. He watched as she massaged his balls at the same time. He watched as Bruce laid her on her back on the floor and drove his member into her moist pussy as she hiked her muscular glams toward the ceiling.

By now, he could've possibly snuck by to his room unnoticed, but he continued to watch.

Both Vivian and her lover had amazing bodies. Bruce was a pro bodybuilder, and Vivian was working on getting her pro card also. To make ends meet, she worked as a personal trainer at the gym, and as a private in home masseuse.

This wasn't Joseph's first time seeing his sister naked. He had swiped a few of her nudes from her room while she was out of the house once.

She liked to practice her bodybuilders "pose" in the mirror in the buff. The five foot eight dark skinned vixen carried probably 8% body fat and lean sexy feminine muscle, and her nude photos bore that out.

Vivian also wore her shoulder length hair in Jamaican style twists. If you saw her In one of her frontal poses, she could easily be mistaken for the African goddess of Strength.

It embarrassed Joey to admit it. But he was in love with his sister. The six foot one dark skinned, handsome 18 year old had felt this sensation for years. He used to think that it was simply due to the fact that she had become a mother figure to him after their mom was stricken with and passed away from cancer.

She was always overly affectionate with him in a way that would've appeared to an outside observer at worse as inappropriate, and at best was that she was over compensating because she had absolutely no idea of how to be a mother, or, more importantly, how her younger brother would interpret the attention.

Her teaching him how to French kiss prior to his very first date, had definitely caused the hormone crazed 18 year old to misinterpret her true motivations.

And still he watched.

He watched as Bruce put her on all fours on the floor and straddled her from a standing position as he stuffed his cock into her tight ass.

Bruce was anything but gentle as he rode and pounded her bunghole. She screamed as he entered and pulled out of her time and time again as fast and hard as he could. Joey hated Bruce like no other, and the fact that he thought that he was hurting his sister didn't help matters in the slightest.

But still he watched.

He desperately wanted to Jack his rigid dick. But thanks to a prior chance viewing of some religious programming, and hearing the preacher claim that masturbation would make you go blind, he couldn't Bring himself to give himself a much needed release.

Bruce however, was unhampered by this. After a few minutes, he let out a howl and exploded inside of his girlfriend's black ass. He ignored her calls of easy and slow down. Joe wanted to pull the son of a bitch off of his sister, but, it wasn't his place to do so. He was basically a guest in her home until graduation, and as a guest, it wasn't his place to interfere in his sister's personal life.

Joey used this brief respite as a chance to sneak by undetected. He goes into his room nursing the mother of all hardons and showers and gets into bed.

Two hours later, his phone rings.

"Hello?" He says as he recognizes the number.

"Where are you? Curfew was an hour ago." Vivian said to him.

"I'm in my room. I've been here since 9:30." Joey told her.

"9:30? Why didn't I see you come in?" She asked.

Oh I don't know. Perhaps because your ass had a cock stuffed into it and you weren't paying attention.

"I don't know Vi. But, I've been home."

"Wait. Why so early? Didn't you have date?"

Ok, a minute ago you were riding my ass for coming home too late, now you're fucking with me for coming home too early? You can't make this shit up.

"With all respect big sis, can we not? I'm here, I'm safe, and I really just want to go to sleep."

"Ok, lil bro. I'll see you at breakfast. Love you."

Not as much as you love Bruce I'll wager.

"I love you too sis."

Sleep wouldn't come easy for Joey that night. Who the hell could sleep while dealing with a hard dick that refused to go away?

He tossed and turned until the wee hours of the morning. He tried to lay on it, reason with it, curse it, plead with it, and still, his hard dick remained.

God must be one cruel motherfucker to deny him the relief that Fistina would otherwise bring.

...

"Hey baby how did you sleep?" Vivian asked her brother as he came into the kitchen for breakfast. She didn't cook three meals a day, but she did make breakfast for her only brother ever day without fail, it gave them a chance to bond.

"Fine." Joey lied. "I slept fine. What about you?"

"Mmmmm. I slept like a baby. At least until I woke up thinking that you weren't home.

I'll bet you did sleep like a baby.

"I didn't mean to worry you. It won't happen again."

Vivian had been parading around the kitchen in a black corset and heels. He didn't think that she did it on purpose of course, but seeing so much of her sexy body was doing little to help his dick regain its composure.

"Of course it'll happen again! That's what irresponsible teenagers do to those that worry over them. You should try it sometime." She said.

You want me to be irresponsible? What if I walk up, rip your corset off, bend you over the island and pound your pussy?

"Naw, I'm good." He told her.

"By the way. Bruce wants to go with us on your college trip. I would like for him to go because I really need to put my car in the shop. Plus, he knows the wrestling coach, he can put a good word in for you."

The day that I need that ass to speak for me is the day that I take moms 45 and splatter my brains over the house.

"That won't be necessary sis."

"What? Look, I know that you don't care for Bruce, but don't cutoff your nose to spite your face."

"That's not it Vi."

"Do you really hate it that much that Bruce is white?"

I can assure you that had your black boyfriend double parked in our driveway, and I then walk in and find you on your knees with his dick In your mouth, it's a pretty safe bet that I'd hate him too.

"Amanda, my former girlfriend is white so why would I make a big deal about Bruce being white? The fact is Vi, I didn't get the wrestling scholarship. No scholarship, no college, so there's no reason to go on the trip."

Vivian almost dropped a frying pan at the news.

"No! What happened? How did this happen?"

"Coach Johnson called it politics. But Coach Zimmerman said that there was no problem. He said that the better kid got the scholarship."

"Better kid? You're the best wrestler on the team."

"Not according to Zimmerman."

"Ok that's bullshit! Zimmerman is a Sorry piece of shit. He always has been. He was one when I went there as well."

"So that's that I guess."

"Wait Joey. You can still go to school. Stay here and go to community college."

"Stay here? No thanks. Vi, there is no easy way to say this, but I've decided to join the marines."

"What? The Marines? Do you realize that your father died in combat?"

"I'm aware of that."

"Do you realize that there's a war going on currently?"

"Nothing gets by you does it."

"Don't be a smartass, it doesn't suit you."

"Sorry."

"Look Love, let me talk to Zimmerman. He coached varsity girls basketball while I was there, I'll get to the bottom of how you lost a scholarship that you basically had sewn up. But don't do anything crazy, like go and enlist. Do you hear me?"

"Vi, I can't stay here."

"What? What is going on with you? I basically allow you to come and go as you please. I don't have a list of chores for you to do everyday, so why all of a sudden is living here so terrible? Please explain."

Joey let's out a long and exasperated Sigh. "Last night, I walked in on you and Bruce."

"You walked in on me and Bruce? What are you...Oh my God!"

"Yeah."

Vivian immediately takes her younger brother into her arms and shoves his face into her bosom.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry! We were a bit drunk last night and..."

"You don't owe me an explanation Vi."

"It won't happen again. I promise." She told him.

"That's just it Vi. This is your house. You should be able to fuck in any room you choose. I'm the interloper here. I'm the one that's in the way. That's why I'm saying, just please don't make a big deal out of my becoming a Marine. For once, just leave well enough alone."

"Wait. You said "former girlfriend" when did this happen?"

"Last night. Amanda dumped me after I found out about the scholarship. Friday was a banner day for old Joey."

"That little bitch! Had I known that she was like that, I never would've introduced you to her."

"It's ok. Better now than later I suppose.

"Fucking tramp! Did you have sex with her? She was probably waiting to trap you with a baby?"

And this is who you hooked me up with?

"No sex. We just made out a few times."

"Good. But I'm curious about something. You walked in on me and Bruce. Did you just sit there and watch us?"

Actually I did, and my dick is still stuck in rigid mode because of it.

"No. I snuck by quietly once I realized what was happening."

"So. What did you see?"

"Can we not do this Vi?"

"Fair enough. What's on your agenda for today?"

"Well. I have one match left. If I win, then the team wins the city championship. I'm going to go practice."

"Ok." And she reaches down and plants her lips onto his, and as has been their tradition, she sticks her tongue into his mouth. She had long rationalized that there was nothing wrong with them Sharing such a kiss, it was more a thing of affection than lust. "Call me when you get to practice. Love you."

"Love you too sis."

...

That night, as has been Joe's reality, he tossed and turned while battling another hardon. He knew that all he had to do to gain relief is to jerk his cock and all will be right with the world.

But there was no way that he was going to risk going blind or have hair grow on his palms by jacking off.

The night had been pretty rough. There have been several thunderstorms that have raged into town. A few of them rattled the house to its foundations.

"Knock knock." A familiar voice said on the other side of the door.

"Come in." Joe said.

In walks a very nude Vivian. Joe knew that she slept in the buff. He just never imagined that he would see it live and in color.

She doesn't say a word. She climbs into bed and curls up under her younger brother who desperately tries to conceal his stiff dick.

"Please hold me." She says in a voice barely audible over a whisper.

"Vi? What's wrong? My god you're trembling! What happened?"

"The lightning and thunder. And I had a bad dream."

Her body felt so good pressed up against his. Her form was like no other woman's that he's ever felt before. It was soft where it needed to be an firm everywhere else.

He held her tightly in the spoon position, the only thing separating him from the relief he desperately craved was his boxer briefs that he intended to stealthily free himself of.

He hoped that Vi would understand. You can't put such a beautiful naked ebony ass such as hers on a man's crotch and not expect him to react, even if that "man" is your brother!

But just as he got up the nerve to slide his dick inside of his unsuspecting sister, he noticed a faint sobbing sound.

"Vi? Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"You're going to leave me. Just like mom and dad did. You're going to join the army and I'm never going to see you again." She said between sobs.

Joe started to make a crack about it not being the army that he was joining, it was the Marines, but he decided that the vibe wasn't right for that. But at least for now though, he had lost his hardon.

"Vi. You don't enlist and then go away forever. I'll be back."

"Dad didn't come back."

"Look Vivian, if I could go to college and wrestle, I would. It's not in the cards it seems, although..."

"What? Although what?"

"Well. I spoke with Coach Johnson today. He told me that if I win this last match. It may be enough to get Zimmerman to reinstate my scholarship. I didn't want to say anything, because it's not certain. He even offered to resign from the coaching staff in protest."

"Coach Johnson is a good dude. But I hope that he didn't follow through with that."

"I asked him not to. But you realize Vi, that this is just a shot. If I lose the match, then I'm out of chances."

"You won't lose! I just know it!" Vivian said as she seemed to forget about both her fear of the weather and her feelings of abandonment.

"I love you Joey! I love being your sister." She tells him as she kisses him on the lips. They continue to peck repeatedly until her tongue finds its way into joeys mouth.

The two kiss for a much longer time period than previously, or at any point. The kiss is only broken by a certain event that shocked Vivian back to reality.

"What the hell is poking me in my stomach? Is that you?" She says to her now embarrassed younger sibling.

Joey immediately breaks the embrace. He meekly rolls over onto his side as he realizes just how badly he has misjudged the situation as well as his sisters feeling for him. He fights back tears as he now understands that last night and losing his girl and scholarship may have been bad, but this was infinitely worse.

He then feels a loving arm on his shoulder. "Joey?"

"If it's all the same with you Vi. I'd rather just be alone."

"No. No you would not rather be alone. And I'm sorry that I startled you." She said soothingly. "Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you? I I I love you."

She smiles, I love you too lil brother! Turn over! Let me see that thing!"

"Vi!"

"Boy please! I'm not going to hurt it. I just want to see what type of tool that you're working with. That way I can let the next girl who I fix you up with know what she's in for."

"Vi, I can find my own girl. Besides, how would a conversation like that even go? Gurrrrl you've got to meet my little brother! He's handsome smart, and he has a huge cock!"

"I'll be the judge of how huge it is. Now, turn over."

"No."

"Turn over or I'll turn you over."

"No." He said, clearly laughing.

"You asked for it." She said as she reached around him, grabbed a fistful of dick and pulled him onto his back. He followed easily once she had the dick in her viselike grip.

"Daaaamn! It's enormous! It's bigger than, oh never mind. You'll just get mad if I say his name." She said as she clearly revealed whom she was thinking about.

"So my dick is bigger than your boyfriend's?"

"Maybe." She said coyly. "But he knows how to use his."

"How did you determine that I don't know how to use mine?"

"Because Love, you're still very much a Virgin."

"Your ass! I'm not a Virgin." Joe said in retort.

"You can't wrestle either!" She said as she used her muscular arms to flip her brother onto his stomach and then pounce on him.

Joe twisted his body around to face her, once he did he flipped around until he was now on top of her. The two frolicked playfully around for what seemed like hours but was actually only seconds. Both of them laughing to the top of their lungs as they felt each other's naked bodies.

Vivian wrapped her legs around his waist as if she was a mixed martial artist trying to twist back into a position of dominance.

What happened next would become something that would signal a definite turning point in their sibling relationship.

Without warning, the horny 18 year old plunged his swollen cock into his sister's exposed and very moist pussy. He waited for her to slap him or to use every vestige of her considerable strength to force him both off and out of her.

The moment never came.

Instead of fighting him, she welcomed the incursion. Her eyes met his and they seemed to speak the type of words that he desperately needed to hear in this moment.

What took you so long?

The more that he thrusted into Vivian, the more accommodating she became. There was no fancy sexual positioning for these two. As much as he wanted to put her through the different paces that he watched Bruce put her through, time would not be on his side.

Years of heavy anabolic steroid use which had helped to advance her bodybuilding career had also given Vivian an enlarged clit. When it was fully engorged, it rubbed against Joe's rigid shaft during its in and out motion. This sent Vivian into orgasmic overdrive.

As she came, she grabbed her brother in a vise like embrace and once again kissed him with everything within her. She also used her vaginal muscles to lock onto his cock which caused him to have his first ever nut busting moment.

Their mutual screams drowned out any thunder that was going on outside of their window. Orgasmic aftershocks continued in each of them for nearly a minute.

Joe feels himself losing consciousness and he struggles to remain awake. There is so much that he wants and needs to say to his sister/lover right now. But it's been said that the most powerful tranquilizer on earth is a strong climax, and this was the strongest one he had ever had, especially since it was his first one.

He fell asleep both on, and inside of Vivian.

Vivian was spent in ways that she didn't think were possible.

Here was a woman that had put her body through incredible agony in the gym with countless hours of weight and cardio training. Her one rep bench press max is 310 pounds. She's ran five marathons, 8 half marathons, and even attempted an iron man triathlon.

And none of these activities was as draining as making love to her own brother.

She expected him to fall asleep after he came. She's seen so many grown and experienced men do likewise so why would he be any different. She had so much to unpack; not the least of which being the fact that she had taken her brother's virginity.