All Comments on 'I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 01'

by Adonisblack1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Very good start

Hot n sexy story so far. Well written so please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story (I think). I liked the premise and the plot. I think the characters should be brought out more. I like the story more if I find the characters interesting. That's just my opinion. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you both very much!

I’m going to try and build more on the characters as I write more parts to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOOD READ

Congratulations on your first incest story. The characters in any story have to convince the reader to suspend disbelief and enter into the fictive dream. In erotica the dream should take the reader into a scene where unbelievable sex becomes believable. This story falls short in this regard. Joey's belief that masturbation causes blindness is okay if Joey were ten years old. Vivian should know that PLAN B is available at most pharmacies without a prescription. Why would Bruce offer to leave his wife for someone whom he has no respect? The narrator's misuse of the verbs lie and lay also disrupts the fictive dream. BUT, in this regard, few authors on this site consistently make the proper distinction among lies/lays, lay/laid, and laid/lain.

Other than these "bumps in the dream. I enjoyed the story, Thanks for sharing.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the tips.

These are the things that I need to know if I’m going to get better at it.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Ive already submitted part two for publication, so in the event that it contains similar issues that you may have found with part one, I'll do my best to have them corrected when I drop Part three. Thank you all for your kind words and critiques.

sabra16023sabra16023over 4 years ago
Well written

Great story please continue. Thanks

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Sabra16023!

Part 2 is coming!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Liked it

Keep it going

ragman805ragman805over 4 years ago
Great story

I hope to read part 2. I thoroughly enjoyed reading part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
/4 /well that was ... different!

Different is good obviously as I gave it a 4. I like the stories best where they love another. A little violence in the right context is fine. Bruce deserved what he got. Kepp it up I'd have liked more back and forth between Vi and Joey. It seemed a little rushed to me. Even the sex was a bit fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdonisblack1@Adonisblack1
Black male erotica author, hoping to generate interest in my works so that my novels will be worth purchasing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES