I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 02

Story Info
Enter Aunt Genie stage right.
6.5k words
4.4
16.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to everyone who read and enjoyed Part one. I hope that you find this continuation just as enjoyable as well. All participants in this story, despite the lack of condom use, are disease free for the sake of this tale.

***

Vivian could think of no place where she'd rather be at this, or any other moment in time than where she was right now. For right now, as she's done for two weeks straight, she's riding her brother's cock to orgasmic Nirvana.

"Oooooo...Ooooooooo! That's it! Fuck your pussy baby. Fuck it."

"Ummmmm. Is it really my pussy baby?" Joey asked through moans in return.

"Oh fuck yeah! Every fucking drop of this pussy belongs to you my Love."

As usual, Vivian rocked gingerly on her brother's massive dick, while he grabbed two handfuls of her tight yet supple ass. Her Jamaican locs bounced upon her head as she matched the motion with her waist.

"Let's see if it's really mine. Cum for me baby."

Vivian presses down onto Joeys dick as forcefully as she can. She braces herself by putting her hands flat onto his stomach.

Joey watches with pure satisfaction as her face begins to twist into what first looks like a very vulnerable woman on the verge of tears, to an omnipotent goddess expelling her enchanted love juices onto infertile soil at the behest of worshippers seeking a bountiful harvest. She screamed, she trembled, she came! Just as Joey had instructed her to.

"Who does this dick that I'm riding belong to?" She asked him after she caught her breath.

"Baby...every inch of this motherfucker is yours!" He told her.

"Ummmmmmm. If that's the case, then I want you to make that long black snake moan! Right now!" She ordered.

Joey let go and emptied his sack into Vivian. She flopped down onto his chest as his dick pulsated every drop of spunk inside of her.

"Oh that just warms my insides! God I love you baby." She says to Joey.

"Not as much as I love you." Joey told his sister.

"I love the way that your dick stays semi-hard even after you nut. Just let it stay in, please don't pull it out."

"Your wish is my mission." He said as he started playing around her ass with his fingers.

"Vi?"

"Yes Love?"

"When are you going to let me back there?" He asked as he poked around her anus with his fingers.

"Never." She calmly replied. She knew what was coming next, but she also knew that she had to stick to her guns.

"You let Bruce do so."

She knew that Joey's goal was to get everything from her that her ex boyfriend had received and more, and the idea of her having anal sex with Bruce, but refusing to do it with him, really fucked with his head. She chalked it up to a bit of insecurity, and a problem that would resolve itself in time.

"Ok number one. I was drunk that night. Number two, Bruce was paying the bills at the time. And last but not least, number three, Bruce's dick is nowhere near as big as yours and the shit still hurt like hell! There's noway,that your dick is going anywhere close to my asshole."

"Oh, I thought that you lived by, no pain no gain?"

"Sure. If I'm in the gym getting my bench on, trying to beat my one rep max by pushing up 340 one time, then I welcome the pain. If I'm in bed with the man that I love, then not so much."

Just then they heard over their doorbell intercom, "You have a guest at your front door. "Aunt Genie" is here to see you."

"Shit! I didn't know that she was coming! Vivian said as she jumped off of Joeys dick, grabbed her favorite oriental robe that barely hid anything, and ran to the door to invite her only aunt inside.

"Aunt Genie! You should've called. We didn't know that you were coming." Vivian says as she gives her aunt a hug.

Aunt Genie, also known as Regina Summers, was the beautiful 5'4 36-24- 40, 45 year old sister of Vivian and Joey's late father James. She was dressed like a throwback Hollywood actress with her wide hat and five hundred dollar shades, she also wore matching elbow length gloves and a very form fitting dress with a sexy pair of Come fuck me heels on.

She went from pole dancing at 19 in all nude clubs to becoming one of the most bankable adult film stars of all time, performing under the name Genie Gold during her five year foray into porn before retiring from the industry at age 26.

Aunt Genie enjoyed brief marriages to an NBA player, a sports agent, and even a casino mogul. She received hefty divorce settlements from all three that, along with her money made in porn, pretty much set her up for life.

She didn't come around very often when James was alive. It was said that he didn't approve of her lifestyle, and that he didn't want her influence around his family. But ironically, after he was killed in Iraq, Vivian's late mother Dorothy welcomed her sister in law back into the family.

Genie looked at her niece and smiled, Genie was slightly lighter skinned than Vivian, if Vivian was black coffee, then Genie was a splash of cream; not quite as muscular, but still very sexy. It was rumored that there had been a literal waiting list of male talent willing to take less per scene just for the pleasure of shooting a fuck flick with her.

She was a huge admirer of legendary star Nina Hartley, who by many, was said to have the greatest ass to ever appear in film. Even though it wasn't necessarily the norm at the time, she even dyed her hair blond and continued to this day, to wear it in a similar style to her idol.

"Ummmm look at you!" Genie said to Vi. "Girl take that robe off and let Aunt Genie get a look at that body."

Vivian was extremely comfortable with nudity, and since she's actually seen several videos of her aunt in action in the buff, she simply complied and dropped her robe.

"Damn Girl! You've put in the work! How come you aren't on stage competing on ESPN?"

"Shit Aunt Genie, I still haven't gotten my pro card yet."

"Well hell! Whose dick do I have to suck to get you your pro card?" Genie said, without a hint that she was actually joking.

"Well auntie, if it was that simple, I'd have already had one." Vi says as she puts her robe back on. "Come on, let me fix you some coffee."

"So where is Joey?"

"Oh he's sleep back there." Vi says, as she surmises that he must've fell back to sleep after she went out to open the door.

"It's amazing. You look so much like Dorothy, and Joey looks so much like James."

"It's good to see you auntie, I'm just curious, what brings you into town? Last I heard, you were staying in Santorini Greece." She said as she sits the coffee cup down in front of Genie.

"Well, I knew that Joey should have a graduation coming up. And I wanted to make sure not to miss it. But, you know, I should've called. Hell, you have company over don't you?"

"Oh no. It's just me and Joey here. It's fine Auntie. I'm really happy to see you, and I know that Joey will be as well."

"Well, I know that your sexy ass is doing your thing! So whose the lucky guy?"

"Well, I just broke up with someone? He's a bodybuilder as well."

"Really? Is he handsome?"

"Yes."

"Rich?"

"Yes."

"Black?"

"No."

"White?"

"Yes."

"Ohhhh, So you're into white boys?"

"Well, I just don't discriminate. I'll date anyone that fits the bill." Vi said.

"Or pays the bills right?"

"That too."

Genie laughed, "you gotta watch them white boys though! They fall in love with black pussy quick! His ass will be cumming in you, proposing marriage, and leaving his wife for you all in the same breath."

They both got a good laugh out of that one.

"Well, ironically, he wouldn't leave his wife despite repeated promises to do so. You see, She controls the purse strings through her wealthy daddy."

"What does this guy look like?"

Vivian pulls up a photo of Bruce onstage from her phone and hands it to her aunt.

"Hmmm not bad. Not bad at all. But tell me niece, I'm curious, how long have you and Joey been fucking?"

Vivian spits her coffee onto the floor.

"Aunt Genie! Where did you get that from? Why would you say something like that?"

"Ah Vivian, lie to your Square old Aunt all you want to, but the truth is, you need to be better at covering your tracks."

"Wha, what do you mean?"

"I knew within seconds of walking in."

"What? How?"

Genie smiles, "you came out of a side bedroom, I could see you through the window in the door. The master is at the end of the hallway bordered by the other two rooms. I know for a fact that you made the master bedroom your room after Dorothy passed away.

You had no clothes on except for that robe. Which isn't unusual since I sleep in the nude as well. However, I could smell sex on you, in fact when I asked you to disrobe, you still had cum dripping down your leg.

Then when you told me that no one was here but you and Joey, and, unless you lied, and there's actually another man here, in that bedroom, well then, I'd wager half my life's savings that you were in the middle of riding Joey's dick when I rang the doorbell."

"Sigh, you're partially right, but You'd have ultimately lost that bet. We had just finished." Vivian said, with more embarrassment in her voice than she had felt since she and Joey became lovers.

"How did it start?"

Vivian recounts the tale of how she taught Joey how to French kiss, and how he had secretly spied on her and Bruce having sex one night, and how a night of "naked wrestling" caused Joey to slide his cock into her pussy for the first time.

"That is so fucking hot!" Genie told her.

Vivian continues to tell her aunt about the night that her and Bruce got into a physical fight, and after Joey seen her bruised face he tracked Bruce down and beat him until he had to be hospitalized.

Genie smiles and wipes away a tear.

"Girlfriend, you've got it bad. And you've got it bad for your own brother." She said softly.

"I'm not giving him up auntie. Right or wrong, brother or not , he's mine. No disrespect, but nothing you say is going to change that."

Genie wipes away another tear, and smiles and tells her niece, "dear Love, I wouldn't dream of asking you to do so. I know how you feel."

"You can't possibly..."

"Your dad and I used to fuck. We were very much in love with each other."

Vivian once again spits out a mouth full of coffee.

"You and dad? No! My god!" Vi says to her.

"Why are you so surprised? Given what you just told me."

"I know auntie, it's just...you and dad? I never would've guessed."

"We kept it pretty quiet. Your mother knew though."

"Mom knew? Ok, this is too much! May I ask how you guys started?"

Vivian can sense that this is a hard story for her aunt to tell, she grabs some Kleenex and hands them to her as she begins to lay out the tale. She can't believe that they are discussing this less than three minutes after Genie walked in.

"We were one year apart in age. When I was 19, I secretly went to work at a popular nude strip club called Harlem Queens that featured mostly black and Latino performers."

"Let me guess, one night, my dad walked in and saw you."

"Yes he did! But here was the weird thing. When he realized that it was me, Regina, his big sister on stage, he didn't avert his eyes! He watched me the entire time. Here I am spinning on a pole and twerking my ass wearing nothing but a pair of clear come fuck me heels, and my 18 year old brother is sitting at the end of the stage, taking it all in."

"How did that make you feel?"

"To be honest, it made me horny as fuck. I'm sure that you knew what went on in those types of clubs, and I charged $300.00 for an hour of my time. I fucked three different guys that night before 2 am and made over a thousand dollars, and still, my pussy wouldn't stop throbbing. I couldn't stop thinking about James."

"I once missed some nude photos that I had taken of myself to send to a magazine for publication. I found them in Joey's dresser. It aroused me to know that he was getting off by watching me." Vi said to her aunt.

"Tell me about it!" Genie says as she begins to mock fan herself. "So, James became a regular at the club on nights that I performed. No one knew that he was my brother, so the risk of exposure was low. So one night, I decided to "test" my theory. So I walked over to him, grabbed him by the arm, took him into the VIP room, and gave him the lap dance of his life.

When we used the vip room, we had to give the house at least $100.00 every time we went back there. I gladly paid it out of my own pocket."

"Wow! So what happened?"

"Are you sure that you want to hear this? I mean, we are talking about your father after all."

"Don't leave anything out."

"So I'm grinding on James in VIP, I can feel his cock on my pussy through his jeans. I then realized how well endowed he was. I wanted him inside of me so badly, and I knew that he wanted the same.

But, it just wasn't the right time.

It was the first time that we kissed though. I sat on his lap and shoved my tongue into his mouth for the first time ever. And for the first time since we started this game of cat and mouse, he actually spoke.

I want you Regina. I want to fuck you.

But I explained to him that now wasn't the right time, and I'd let him know when that time came."

"So, When was that time?"

"His 19th Birthday. I took my brother's virginity the day that he turned 19. It was his birthday present."

"I guess we can skip the gory details. While I'm definitely intrigued, I don't know if I can listen to you describe how you and my dad got down."

"I understand. So I'll just say this. Our first encounter left me in love, satisfied, and pregnant."

"Damn."

"I wanted to keep our baby. We had conceived him or her in the purest kind of love, but we were both so afraid of the baby being born with disabilities, and as a result, I reluctantly aborted."

"Couldn't you have loved the baby no matter what?"

"Oh course. But we didn't feel that it was fair to the child, knowing that our actions may have caused him harm. So I got on the pill after that."

"I understand. So, what happened to you two?"

"Great question. Well, one day, while I was at the club, I ran into this famous black starlet who was guest appearing on stage. She told me that I had a body that was made for porn, and if I went back with her to Van Nuys California, she'd guarantee that I could make $800.00 per movie."

"So you chose money over love?"

"Not exactly in the way that you think. I chose money over a relationship that had no hope of coming into fruition.

You see, I begged James to come with me to California. I tried to get him to see that it was just sex on screen, it didn't mean anything.

But he wasn't hearing it. I told him that he could manage my career. We would buy us a big house on the coast, buy some twin Porsches, hit every upscale club in town, and we would own Southern California. We would be that couple.

James however, couldn't stomach the thought of another man touching me. After I headed to California, he went off and joined the marines. That was one of the last time that I ever saw him." Genie said, as her faced streamed with tears.

"Auntie we can stop. I should've known how hard this would be for you. If you would, could you clear one or two things up for me?"

Genie wipes her eyes with a napkin, "Sure Love, if I can."

"You said that my mom knew about you and dad. And, why didn't you come to his funeral?"

"You should've been a lawyer. You really know how to dig out the tough questions." Genie said with a smile.

"Too much reading for me. I like working with my body over my mind." Vi joked.

"I heard that! Well, believe it or not, she asked your dad about us one day, and he told her the truth. Let me explain it how your mom laid it out for me.

As you know, your dad met Dorothy when he was stationed in North Carolina. They married about six months later. She said that any time he spoke about me, his sister, it was always with so much bitterness and hate. He told her that I was in porn, and that was the reason that he didn't want me around.

But she started to believe that his feeling were coming less from a place of a brother shamed by his sister's career choice, and more like a jilted lover who had never gotten over a breakup. As you know, Dorothy was extremely intelligent."

"Yes she was."

"So, one day, she sat him down and just asked him directly, had he and I ever been intimate?

And if you really knew your dad, then you'd know that lying wasn't in his DNA. She asked, he said yes."

"Amazing. So how did mom respond?"

"She took it in stride. It happened long before they met, and it was part of his past. But it was affecting their future. She couldn't have that."

"So, what did she do?"

"I still laugh at this...she made him watch some of my movies. Shock therapy. It actually worked too."

"I don't understand. How did that help?"

"His fear, was seeing me with another man. Once he actually saw me with another man, then the fear was gone. In fact, she told me that they would watch my movies all the time after that. My interracial movies were his favorite. She also encouraged him to reach out to me.

He finally got up the courage, if you will, to call me. We laughed, we cried, we promised to get together. We did get together for his next birthday no less. Dorothy, bless her heart, gave us time to be alone. She told him prior, don't forget where home is, and then left us alone in each other's company. So he and I made love on his birthday for the last time.

He deployed to Iraq and was killed a year later.

To answer your other question. The reason why I didn't come to his funeral was out of respect for Dorothy."

"I don't understand, I mean, you were still his sister. Why would that have been disrespectful?" Vi asked.

"Because I was also his lover. I had no idea how I would react seeing not only my brother, but the first and probably only man that I'll ever love, laying lifeless in a flag draped casket. Before long, I would've betrayed our secret to the world through overwhelming grief. Also, my porn star status could've created a bit of embarrassment for the family."

"You did come around a lot more after dad died though."

"Yes. Your mom and I became best friends. She was an only child and I didn't have a sister, so our friendship was jut what both of us needed. We even double dated a few times, nothing serious, just going out and having a few drinks and listening to some good music with some handsome dudes."

"Auntie, I thought that...no one would really understand. It's like I've been keeping all of this to myself. I have so many questions about Joey and me."

"Like what?"

"Like, why is this particular love so all consuming? I've been In love before, or at least I thought I was. Hell at one point I thought that I was in love with Bruce. But I've never experienced anything like this. I can't even seem to function when Joey isn't right by my side. I can't recall the last time that I've had a personal training or massage client, and it's hurting us financially."

"Don't spend another minute worrying about your finances, we'll get to that later. But, as for why this love is so different? Well, here's my opinion. You loved Joey before you ever fell in love with him correct?"

"Yes."

"A Familial love correct?"

"Yes."

"Is there anything that he could possibly do to make you stop loving him?"

"Never."

"It's just like what I went through with your father. You see, I believe that loving someone and being in love are two different things.

You didn't love Bruce prior to falling in love with him; that in love Part was all that you had. There were things that Bruce could do to cause you to fall back from him.

Joey was your brother before you fell in love with him, you don't get to breakup from your brother. Your dad told me as we lay in the afterglow, unbeknownst to us, of our last time together. He admitted that not a day went by where I wasn't the first thing on his mind when he awoke, and the last thing on his mind before he went to sleep. I felt exactly the same way."

12