I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a bit disheartening to learn that my dad didn't love my mom exclusively."

"That's why you have to be sure to either build a life with Joey, or if that's not possible, let any potential future boyfriends or husbands know how significant he is in your life. Because trust me, Joey will always be First in your heart, just as you're first in his."

"I can't see telling some guy that I'm dating that I used to be in a relationship with my brother."

"That's because you don't know enough about men. If they find you appealing. A man couldn't give two fucks about your past. I'm living proof of that."

"I see."

"So, let's switch gears for a second. Joey walked in on you and Bruce having sex?"

"Yeah. He swears that he didn't watch us, but, he seems to be able to give details from time to time that he could only give if he had seen the entire thing."

"Is there anything that he speaks about from that time, more so than other things?"

Vi's face lights up realization. "Yes! He knows that I allowed Bruce to fuck me in my ass. So he's bent out of shape that I won't allow him to do so."

"Ok. So why are you refusing him?"

"Oooo Aunt Genie! If you could only see the dick on him."

"Girl please. The biggest dicks in the world are in porn. Trust me, I've probably had every horse cock fucker in the industry up my ass at one point or another. Don't deny him. You're just asking for trouble."

"Well...he does have a birthday coming up..." Vi says with a sly smile.

"Now you're talking! Let him get that dick balls deep into your ass, then look up at him and smile and say seductively, happy birthday baby... I guarantee you that he'll cum right on the spot."

"We shall see."

"So what's going on with your finances?" Genie Asked.

"Along with the massages, I used to offer extra services."

"And by extra services, you're saying that you gave happy endings."

"Yes. Sixty for the massage, One hundred fifty for for me to jerk your dick until you cum. I played dirty, I'd perform the massage with no clothes on, so if you weren't hard and in need of release, in the beginning, you were throwing money at me for me to apply my magic fingers to your cock.

Sometimes, I might do that three or four times a day. But since Joey, I can't bring myself to touch another man in that way. The phone stopped ringing for regular appointments. I suppose I wasn't as good of a massage therapist as I thought I was." She joked.

"I need to confess something Vivian. I've decided to settle down here In the city. I would love it if you and Joey would come with me, I promise, you'll never want for anything. You could save your happy endings for him."

"Just like that?"

"Yes! Why not? I bought a huge six bedroom house in Pearl Grove, paid cash for it. I'll get both of you better transportation, we can payoff your parents home and just keep it. It'll give you both a chance to pursue your dreams. Think about it Vivian, you guys aren't going to have any children, you can't do so. We are all we have, just the three of us. You won't even need separate bedrooms, there are two masters on either side of the property, you'll have an entire wing to yourselves. And I have no one, to leave all of this money to when I'm gone. To be honest Vi, I think that I'm selling it too hard. Had someone made me an offer like this, I would've said hell yes! let me go pack, ten minutes ago."

Vivian can't believe what she's hearing. Pearl Grove is one of the most exclusive communities in town, walled and gated off from the rest of society. Three bedroom flats start at 1.3 million, the neighborhood home owners association made the news a few years ago due to a rule that requires all vehicles that reside at the property to be no older than three years old.

Vivian realized what she could leave behind forever. No more having to beg unmotivated overweight socialites in a vain attempt to get them to pump out three more reps, so that one day their wealthy husbands can look at them the way they did back when they got them off the poles in the strip clubs twenty years ago.

No more jerking off those same wealthy husbands while they sucked on or fondled her breasts, all done under the name of a massage, just so they could bear to go home somewhat satisfied and not divorce their middle aged overweight wives who they knew would take half of their hard earned fortunes with them.

She could focus on her career, the best training, the best equipment, the best performance enhancers; she'd have her pro card in no time!

She could also focus on her relationship with Joey. Perhaps they can never marry, but she'd never have to worry about him joining the marines and the two of them suffering the same fate as her father and aunt Genie. He could even open up a wrestling gym and introduce other youngsters to the sport.

And they could spend the rest of their lives loving on each other.

"Aunt Genie?"

"Yes Vi?"

"Hell yes! Let me go pack!"

Genie laughs. "That's my girl! But look, take my car and keys, go check out the house. The gate will open automatically for you. The address is plugged into the car's gps."

"Ok! I'm going to wake Joey! He's going to be so excited!"

"No. Let him sleep. We will surprise him with the news later. I'll greet him when he wakes up."

"Ok cool! Thank you so much Auntie! This is definitely a dream come true!"

Vivian runs to the master bedroom where her clothes are kept. She walks out with a tight tank top which shows off her muscular yet toned arms, and skin tight "booty shorts" and black combat boots with thick socks.

"Girl! You are going to cause a fire in that outfit! But, I feel you, if you've got the body to flaunt, then flaunt it!"

Vivian smiles and winks at her aunt and hurries to Genie's Maserati GT hardtop. "Nice." she says as she admires her Aunt's ride.

As she pulls out of her driveway, her phone rings with an unfamiliar local number. She reasons that it might be a new client and opts to respond to let them know that she is closed permanently.

"Hello?"

"Hello Vivian..."

Vi's heart begins to beat like she's run an ultra marathon. It can't be him! Not here, not now, just when everything is coming together.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

"How did you find me?" She said, as she started to hang up on her former Stalker, Bishop A.V Taylor of the New Faith Pentecostal Church. She made the mistake of trading money for sex with him a few years back at her best friend Maria Infante's urging, and the black mega church pastor quickly became possessive and threatening.

"It wasn't easy. Yet, here we are. How have you been?"

"I'm not making small talk with you, what do you want?"

"You of course!" He says with a chuckle. "I want to know how much for an hour of our time?"

"Do your titles as a man of god and a husband mean anything to you?"

"As I recall, neither of those titles meant anything to you either."

"That was before I knew that you were a fucking sociopath!"

"Well, now you know. But my question still stands. How much for an hour of your time?"

"If you call me again, I'll walk down the aisle of your church during alter call and expose you in front of your entire flock. I still have your text messages and voice mails, your best bet is to leave me the fuck alone you sick bastard!"

And with that, Vivian clicked off.

Before she could block the number, the phone rang back.

She clicked on instantly. "Motherfucker! Didn't I tell you not to call me anymore?!" She screamed into the phone.

"I don't recall that conversation."

"Bruce? What the hell?"

"Who the fuck where you expecting?"

"What do you want?"

He lets out a ghastly chuckle. Vivian can sense that wherever this is going, its a safe bet that its going to not go well for her.

"No. It's not what I want, it's what YOU will want."

"And What is that?"

"Your brother's continued freedom. You see, the street wasn't exactly deserted that night. There are three credible witnesses that will testify under oath that they witnessed your brother jump me and beat me, and then...stick a fucking bat up my ass! And I have people inside of the jailhouse that would love to stick something up his ass."

"What do you want?"

"What the fuck do you think? Meet me at the Bentley Suites, 16th floor, the 70's Suite."

"So you want some pussy? My brother's freedom for some sex. And then you bribed some assholes to lie? My god! You are a pathetic piece of work."

"I'm also only going to be here for another hour. If you aren't here In sixty minutes. Then feel free to consider your brother "new booty" on cell block four."

And then, he clicks off.

Vivian doesn't even consider an alternative, she knows that only one course of action is open to her, and she wheels the sports car into the direction of the most luxurious hotel within 500 miles.

At home, Genie quietly tips into the room where her nephew Joey is still sound asleep. She marvels at how her niece had put him down for the count. She still can't believe how much the tall, handsome, hazel eyed muscular teenager resembled his father, the true love of her life.

She sheds her form fitting dress and panties, and gently pulls his covers away to reveal his now erect manhood. She then realizes why Vivian was reluctant to let him into her ass. Hell, Genie would be reluctant as well.

Had Joey, when he turned 18, turned his attention to the porn industry as a profession, he'd probably go down In History as the greatest of all time to ever fuck on film.

She deftly takes his cock into her mouth and begins to service it.

"Ummm, Vi?" He asks as he comes to life and basks in the glow of expert the cocksucking that he was receiving.

"Not quite nephew."

"Aunt Genie? What...?"

"Shhh my love. Don't fight me."

"I... I don't understand. Unnnnh... Why are you doing this?"

"Through you nephew. I get to relive my life with the only man that I've ever loved. I can feel him within you. And if you want that same life with the woman that you love, you'll simply go along with the program and all of your dreams will come to fruition." She says as she prepares to ride his enormous dick.

Joey puts up very little resistance. He used to sneak into his mothers room to swipe vhs tapes of his aunts films. He'd watch them for hours. Now that he was inside of the other pussy that he had coveted for so many years, did he have he power to say no? Even if it meant unfaithfulness to his one true love Vivian?

Across town, in the "70s Suite" at the Bentley, Vivian lays on her back thinking that she'd rather be anywhere but in this room at this moment. She tries to focus on some of the disco inspired designs in the room, the abstract art that defined the "era of soul", but she couldn't take her eyes off of the ceiling mounted mirror that was placed directly over the bed that she was laying in, she got to watch Bruce's naked white ass as it moved in trip hammer fashion on top of her as his cock went in and out of her.

She didn't see her shorts; he had snatched them off of her as soon as she came into the room. Her tank top had been hung over the back of a chair. She didn't bother taking her boots off; after this ordeal was over with, she intended to dress quickly and exit this nightmare ASAP!

She fought back both tears as well as the urge to cum. She had no plans to give this black mailing bastard the satisfaction of seeing either one of those take place.

"Unnnngh!...Unnnnngh!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuungh!! Jesus fucking Christ Vivian!" Bruce shouted as he busts both nuts into his ex girlfriend. "That was epic!" He declared, And as was his usual M.O.

He quickly pulled his now soft dick out of Vivians cum soaked puss.

"Are we finished here? Can I go now?" Vivian asked impatiently as she located a washcloth, wet it, and wiped Bruce's seed from between her legs.

"Why Vivian! Why are you in such a hurry? You just got here. Please, let me order us some room service."

"Room service? Room service?! You son of a bitch! Let's get one thing straight! We aren't lovers, we aren't friends, in fact, based on today, I have no idea who you really are.

You use the threat of my brother's freedom to basically extort me for my body. You never once took me anywhere near this nice when we were together, but, now that you've added black mail to your repertoire, you want to what? Flaunt? And you wonder why I call You pathetic.

Bruce this was a business transaction, nothing more, nothing less."

"Vivian, you really break my heart."

"Fuck off you sarcastic asshole! Tell me, so how often am I going to have to fuck you to keep my brother from going to jail?"

"I wasn't being sarcastic. And don't worry, this is a one and done. We are even."

"What? Just like that?"

"I...I just wanted to see you one more time. I wanted to apologize. I probably should've said so when you got here, but you walked in and those shorts you were wearing, no panties...damn it to hell, I couldn't help myself. I had hoped that my getting Zimmerman to restore Joey's scholarship would've moved you to see me in a different light."

"Wait, you got Zimmerman to restore joey's scholarship? How? When?"

"Joey didn't tell you?"

"He knows?"

"Yeah. I checked with Zimmerman when I got out of the hospital. He told him the same night of our, um, disagreement."

"What did you do?"

"What else? I paid him. 7 grand. The people who paid him to bump Joey and give it to their son gave him 5 thousand."

"This is a lot to take in. Bruce, I'm sorry, but I really need to go."

"You May need these." He said as he tossed her shorts to her."

Despite of what has transpired, Vivian laughs. "Oh lord! I'm truly disjointed! About to walk out of here bottomless." She says as she slips her shorts back on.

"Take care Vivian. I guess this is goodbye."

"I guess it is. Thank you Bruce. You know, for Joey's scholarship."

"He was wrong to take it from him. And Vi?"

"Yes Bruce?"

"Seeing as how we've had our "goodbye fuck", can we have a goodbye kiss as well? That way, I'll know that we are at least parting on good terms."

Without a hint of hesitation, Vivian walks over and flings her arms around a still nude Bruce's neck and shoves her tongue down his throat. He squeezes her ass while grinding his cock on her clit. Vivian, who is no longer on guard, has a shuddering orgasm from this action.

"Are you ok?" He asks her as she trembles in his arms.

"I'm fine", she says as she's barely able to contain her tears.

"I hope that he's worth it. He must really be something special. This new love of yours."

She smiles as she walks out the door, turns and says, "he is, and he is."

She wonders if she can say the same about herself though.

12