I'm My Teacher's Fantasy Wife

Story Info
Lacey tries to be a Fantasy-Fuck wife.
1.1k words
3.79
22.9k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers

I'm My Teacher's Fantasy Wife

The new teacher, Mr. Wyatt was very studly and (as I found out) very nasty. Walking home with my cousin Buck when Mr. Wyatt stopped and offered us a ride in his old pickup. Sure.

On the seat I got squished in the middle, with the stick shifter between my thighs. When Mr. Wyatt shifted, his hand pushed my shirt up, showing my cotton panties.

"Oops, sorry Lacey."

A mile later Buck got out at his job. Then it was just the teacher and me sitting next to each other in awkward silence. Every time he shifted, his hand moved dangerously close to my pussy.

Mr. Wyatt asked if Buck was my boyfriend and if we were "doing it."

"Hell no, I wouldn't fuck Buck--he's my cousin! Besides I'm waiting for a real man." I giggled. "Why did you ask? You wanna be my beau?"

Mr. Wyatt chuckled but I saw him checking out my hot, 18-year-old body. His eyes moved to the dark crease in my panties, and I felt something I'd never felt before...the power of pussy.

Wow, suddenly I knew I could hook Mr. Wyatt with a little piece of pink meat...

I'd never fucked before, just lots of finger fucking. Even let Buck feel my tits and finger me a few times. And I knew how crazy guys got, feeling inside my tight hole.

I kissed Mr. Wyatt goodbye. His jaw dropped. Priceless.

After that, I got a ride home daily. I'd sit really close, so he'd have to shift between my horny thighs. And I wore sheer panties so he could see a bit of pussy fuzz every time the shifter pushed up my skirt.

Of course I always kissed him goodbye, wiggling my plump tits against his arm.

Then came Mr. Wyatt's birthday. I didn't know about it until he stopped and walked me to my front door. He never did that.

"Lacey, today's my b-day. And I want your special gift."

"Hunh?" I was so naive. "What gift?"

"The one tucked between your legs." He tongue kissed me while pulling off my school uniform. When my panties came off, I realized we were back to the power of pussy.

The big man hefted me over his shoulder and held me there with his finger in my twat. He took me into mom's bedroom and threw me on her bed.

I fell back naked. Mr. Wyatt sucked my perky tits and man-handled my fuzzy twat until I was hot, wet and ready. He was the REAL MAN I'd waited for.

"Time for my gift." Wyatt moved over me. "By the way Lacey I have a wife."

I giggled. "S-sir it's okay with me if it's okay with you." Wyatt unzipped, releasing his boner--a boner the size of my arm. "Holy shit!" I snapped my legs shut.

The thing twitched and stared at me...suddenly I felt a raw ache in my pussy...and desire to be mounted and pounded with this thick cock. Wyatt moved it to my face.

"Open your lips."

I opened wide, his boner pushed in until I gagged. Wanting to be a good cock-sucker I bobbed my head and slurped, staring up at him, with my mouth stretched wide around his thick shaft.

Mr. Wyatt smiled, watching me swallow his dick. He pulled out and wanted his hairy balls sucked. I did... super-super gross.

"Lacey, open your love hole." I spread my pussy lips with two fingers and blushed when Wyatt stared into my open cunt.

His suck-hard cock pushed in. "Oww." It slid in further and hurt. My virgin pussy gripped his cock as it punched deep inside my clutching walls. I felt completely filled with cock meat. Awesome.

Wyatt fucked faster, slamming into my wanton cunt. My firm ass bounced on the mattress, and my nails clawed his back as I quivered in my first orgasm.

His head flew back, his cock spurted, filling me with so much guy-goo it ran down my crack and puddled on mom's sheets. "That was fucking great Lacey."

He gave my tits a good sucking, then I grabbed the sheets and ran to the washer.

Now Mr. Wyatt was my teacher AND boyfriend. We screwed so many times I lost count. He taught me how to ride his dick. Gripping my hips he ground my cunt onto his pole while sucking my dangling tits.

Later he taught me how to deepthroat and how to swallow cum like a lady.

Sometimes he spewed cum over my hair and face and down my school uniform... he liked it sticky and nasty.

Wyatt was the first guy to eat out my pussy and suck my clitty. Wow. Fucking Wow! I fucking love pussy licking!

Then his wifey left for a trip. Wyatt asked me to stay at his place for the weekend. I shaved my twat, and we had a week of non-stop, fuck-my-brains-out fun!

My poor pussy was neon red and flaming raw. So sore it hurt when I walked and burned when I peed.

One day Wyatt said anal sex was his favorite fantasy. I bent over the bed and spread my asshole wide and willingly. He was shocked. "My wife always says NO!"

"Oh sir, I wish I could be your fantasy wife and I'll fulfill all your fuck fantasies." Wyatt was fucking delighted...So I got my very first ass-fucking.

"Ouch... Oww... oh gosh... that really hurts...."

The following weekend he took me to a motel with a mirrored ceiling. He tied me to the bed and fucked my butt again. It wasn't too bad. After a night of nasty screwing, I woke him up with a blowjob.

We showered together, kissing hotly... lips, tongues, teeth. He lifted my legs and banged me against the wall. Hot wet fucking. I jolted in a wild orgasm. My raging pussy clamped his cock so tightly he groaned.

Good pussy.

After that we became more daring and screwed on every surface in his classroom.

Wyatt wanted to fuck me with a beer bottle. I told him no and he reminded me about my wish, that I could fulfill ALL his fuck fantasies. Be careful what you wish for.

After bottles, he got into plastic dildos and butt-plugs, or rather they got into me... All the time.

A month later, Wyatt wanted another fantasy, a three-way with my cousin Buck.

Of course Buck was up for it. Up and stiff as steel.

Nasty, but I did it... and felt like a slutty seesaw rocking between the two cocks. "Now Lacey, get on all fours and I'll take a video of Buck fucking your sweet ass."

Geez, being a fantasy fuck-wife is hard work!

KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers