I'm My Uncles Gift to Neighbour

Story Info
A married man becomes a gift at the annual Christmas party.
4.8k words
4.38
31k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that crazy time of year. We all know it. The time we know is on the horizon, we hate all the planning and preparations required but once its upon us we all enjoy the period -- well for the most part. Off course I am speaking Christmas, the festive season, the season for friends and family to come together whether religious or not to just enjoy the occasion.

Despite it being almost two decades ago now, I remember it like it was just yesterday, that mid-December Saturday afternoon drive to my uncle's property, the heat beating down from the Sun scorching the earth -- nothing out of the ordinary for a typical Australian summer.

The aircon in the car doing its best to keep us all cooled. Not daring to open the window to see if it made a difference, knowing the heat assault that awaited you once that window started to crack. Oh, and let's not forget the fighting kids in the back just to make the trip that little bit more enjoyable, yes, the sarcasm there is real.

As an introvert this was the time of year I absolutely hated. Don't get me wrong, my 'Christmas Spirit' had long been gone after our house was burgled on Christmas Eve many years ago as a child, but this whole catching up with relatives I hear from at this annual gathering with the empty promise of "catching up more," not my ideal cup of tea.

This annual pilgrimage started almost eight years earlier, my uncles place the host due to its size and the fact that it had a swimming pool -- this automatically puts you on a favourites list here in Australia.

The first hour passed in a blur, catching up with family, friends, getting the photos out of the way before the alcohol started to flow -- something we had learned to do over the years as some family members liked their alcohol a little too much -- and for the children present exchanges.

Everyone was in high spirits, the kids were in the pool, some of the older family members too as my Uncle Ron started firing up the barbeque, the Spotify playlist kicked in to provide background noise to the constant chitter-chatter of family and friends in different stages of conversation around the landscaped backyard, and for many that was the indication that the alcohol could now flow.

Christmas afternoon, to me anyway, always seemed a drag and it was no different at these Christmas parties once you have caught up and repeated the same conversations with different areas of the family and close friends who tagged along for the feast.

The afternoon turned into early evening, everyone by this point had enjoyed a feast fit for royal feasts in the Middle Ages, and everyone content to sit back enjoy a couple of drinks as the 'traditions' wound down.

Some of the older family members, or those with a distance to travel started to bid their farewells while those of us with kids were busy trying to round ours up and get them in the car to get the day over and done with.

Selective hearing on display at its finest as kids in the pool, or too busy playing with their newly acquired gifts in the backyard would often not hear anything that didn't involve more food or something to their advantage -- kids, right?

Deciding the battle wasn't worth the effort I opted to leave my kids for a bit and get myself another drink. It was the one time of the year I allowed myself more than one alcoholic beverage so may as well enjoy it.

Grabbing a beer from the fridge I popped the cap off and tossed it into the sink along with the other thirty-or-so lids that had been dispensed in the same location throughout the afternoon, I turned to leave the kitchen when I heard noises coming from towards the bedrooms.

Intrigued I walked up the hallway, thinking I was going to be busting some of the left-over children getting into some Christmas dessert or chocolate they shouldn't be.

Getting my growling voice ready, and excited to bust them for a little variety for the afternoon I approached the bedroom the sounds were coming from.

As the door slowly opened what it was hiding surprised me.

On the bed, my forty-something year old Aunty Lyn, was kneeling in the middle of her bed. Her blonde hair that flowed the length of her back to the top of her buttocks now loose, that was not the only thing loose, however.

Her sundress that she had earlier adorned now crumpled on the ground beside the bed, her mostly tanned body out on display along with her loose and flowing tits.

They were far from the biggest but just over a decent handful if one were to guess.

Aunty Lyn was not alone on the bed. As she knelt on her knees on one side her husband, my fifty-eight-year-old Uncle Ron. A relatively fit man, rocking the dad bod, however in good condition considering his age -- in front of him his circumcised manhood that was entering my aunties mouth.

While yes this was shocking it was what else was happening that took me by the most surprise. On the other side of my kneeling aunty was their neighbour Geoff.

Geoff, who was a late-thirty businessman, unmarried no kids, and had moved into the property just over a year earlier.

Geoff attended the gym a couple times a week and ran a successful business in the nearby city. That is all I had learned about him during our earlier discussions before he had disappeared.

Geoff's cock was bigger than my uncle's, by at least two inches, and while I was standing unnoticed at the door, I saw my aunty alternate between my Uncle Ron's manhood, and that of their much younger and bigger neighbours.

While stroking Geoff's cock with her hand she held my uncle's cock directly near her mouth, bopping her mouth up and down on his shaft before pulling it from her mouth, moving her head slightly to under his shaft to lick and suck on his balls, the entire time never missing stride on tugging the neighbour's cock.

Letting her husbands ball sack drop from her mouth she continued to tug him while turning her head towards that of Geoff, placing just the tip of the head of his manhood into her mouth she started to massage and lick it before taking more of his engorged rod into her mouth and throat.

Repeating the process as she did with my uncle, sucking his cock for a little before removing it from her mouth and moving towards sucking on the balls of her neighbour.

She repeated this process a few times, alternating between the two, before holding both towards her open mouth attempting to take both cocks into it, however the head of her neighbours' shaft preventing it from happening.

Soon they changed positions, Geoff laying back on the bed my aunty Lyn almost immediately jumping between his legs taking his cock back into her mouth; my uncle Ron reaching to the side table where the married couple obviously kept their lubricant.

A few moments later, his shaft now well and truly lubricated, my uncle was soon positioning himself behind his wife, my aunty Lyn, whose face was buried in the crotch of their neighbour Geoff as she took his manhood into her throat.

An erotic-induced moan escaped her throat, around the lips of Geoff's cock that was stuffing her throat as her husband entered her from behind. The neighbours cock escaping from her grasp as she took her head off to moan loader to showcase her pleasure.

Taking a few moments, just stroking Geoff's shaft, while getting used to her husband's rhythm as he started to enter her with his shaft from behind, aunty Lyn soon replaced her hand with her mouth on the manhood of her neighbour.

For about ten minutes this was the status quo, my uncle Ron fucking his wife -- my aunty -- from behind, while she bopped her head up and down on his shaft, the pace and momentum shifting at different times.

During this period, it was almost as if both men were taking turns squeezing her breasts, at times from my position in the doorway it seemed they both reached for the same boob at the same time. It, however, didn't take long for them to sort themselves out in that regard.

My uncle reaching around, squeezing one, twisting her nipple, and seemingly enjoying manhandling it from behind. Geoff reaching up to the other one almost repeating the same treatment sending stimulated pleasure through her body, the moans of ecstasy escaping her lips.

Little words were exchanged, just an awkward shift of the bodies that indicated a change of position wasn't far off for the three lovers.

Geoff was the first to 'blink' in the standoff when he pulled his shaft from the throat of aunty Lyn. He began to rearrange his position to be laying horizontal on the bed, from his previous standing position.

Uncle Ron soon followed suit, his cock escaping from his wife's pussy, which by now had started to glisten as it did its thing of self-lubrication due to the scenario playing out.

My aunty Lyn on the other hand also took the opportunity to rearrange her position on the bed. Moving from her previous kneeling, and positioning on all fours, she grabbed the cock of her neighbour Geoff, carefully guiding it to the entrance of her soaking vagina lips while she slowly slid herself down onto it in a reverse cow-girl position.

With all three now in their new positions they entered a new rhythm, after their first few moments of quirky uneasiness. My aunty Lyn now riding the cock of their much younger neighbour, my uncle standing on the bed in front of his wife with his own shaft down her throat.

I could not believe the scene that was playing out in front of my eyes, while I had seen it many times on various websites that feature pornography videos, and had my own experiences with kinks, this was the first time that I was witnessing firsthand something like this happening.

My own cock agreed with me that what I was seeing was indeed hot, voicing its opinion by growing harder in my pants forcing a bulge and obvious tent in the front of them. Beginning to get worried about the amount of time I had been 'missing' from the rest of the group an anxious feeling starting to dawn over me.

When was I going to see something like this again though? I asked myself, talking myself into a convincing reason to stay and continue to watch the scene that was playing out in front of my very eyes.

Moments after deciding to quietly stay and watch the show in front of me was coming to an end.

A quick little positional change between the three indicated the point, as my aunty for the final time repositioned with her head on the pillows, laying fully on her back, while my uncle and neighbour positioned themselves either side of her.

My uncle Ron moved to be using her breasts as an additional assistance to bring himself to climax, as he placed his shaft in between them and begun thrusting as if it was just another hole the pair still hadn't used.

Geoff, meanwhile, had positioned himself above my aunty Lyn's mouth and was lowering his cock in and out of her mouth. It, at times, looked like a magician swallowing a sword as he would push his hips forward, her lips parting and being able to see the length of his shaft sliding down her throat.

Sometimes he would go all the way, sometimes part of the way. He'd spend moments going fast, others nice and slow, as he seemed to make the most of the current experience.

It was heading towards the 'money shot' moment with my uncle picking up the pace of using his wives' breasts to fuck, and that's when I noticed.

I glanced up to once again take the full picture in to burn into my core memory for later use, where looking straight at me was Geoff. His cock buried deep in the throat of my aunty with a wicked, sly smile on his face.

Embarrassed, I quickly took a step back, closed the door over and quickly took my beer that I had almost forgotten about back out to where the rest of the family and friends were. Trying to indicate to my wife that it was time to go... she however, either failed to pick up on the signs or was having too much fun she decided to ignore them, and even our 'Emergency -- let's get out of here' phrase.

Fifteen minutes later, one by one the trio reappeared and begun to mingle amongst those guests who were still there. The laughter from the kids, the hot day and cool pool, plus the fact that for many this was their family connection for the year meant things soon returned to normal.

While the thought was, and has, never been put out of my mind. I had managed to place it in the back. Every time I thought about it instead of being disgusted, or embarrassed, I found myself being turned on and knew that I would be relying on what I had seen in that bedroom for my own purposes numerous times in the future.

"Richard," a male voice boomed from behind me, breaking me out of the daze I had found myself in. I spun around in my chair to see who it was.

"I need your help to carry some more drinks from my place," the voice continued, this time I was able to pinpoint that it had come from Geoff.

"The fridge is full of drinks," I retorted having earlier seen how packed it was.

"It's empty now," Geoff indicated with a, I just came from there trust me there is no drinks there, sort of tone.

I looked around to see if there was anyone else, I could convince to take the walk next door and back, saving my old, tired and inebriated legs from what at the time seemed like a trek up Mount Everest but more honestly was no more than a hundred metres -- round trip.

Reluctantly I got to my feet and joined Geoff on the walk down the drive of my uncle's house, and directly up his own drive directly across the road. Entering through the unlocked side entrance to his garage he quickly led me to the fridge.

Looking around upon entering Geoff's garage for the first time it was quite intriguing. Considering he only had one car, and a motorbike, he parked in his driveway and had therefore converted his garage into some sort of Man Zone.

Large television screen, comfortable looking couch, fully stocked fridge, lighting, and a couple gaming systems. Quite impressive, yet not surprising considering he had done well for himself with his career choices to-date.

"Your uncle knew how much of alcoholic family you guys were so asked me to stock some much needed reserves," Geoff said cutting my monologic tour of his man cave and bringing my attention back to the job at hand -- getting more drinks.

"Yeah, that's us," I said adding a chuckle to my reply, while wondering whether we really were a family of alcoholics.

"I know," he said. The tone of his voice confusing me. He knew we were a family of alcoholics, or more like the tone suggested he had another idea.

The tone eventually turned out to be the later as he proclaimed he had a moving trolley which would allow us to take across more drinks, without having to lug them ourselves, and reduce the number of trips we'd have to do throughout the night.

He left the room to retrieve it while I opened the fridge located in his Man Cave beginning to look through what was on offer and trying to work out what we should take back in this trip to ensure everyone was at least content for a little while.

The clicking of the trolley wheels indicated that Geoff was on his way back, soon entering the room and setting the trolley in place next to me at the fridge door.

Without really speaking I opened the fridge and begun to hand Geoff different packs and slabs of beverages. Some were familiar, some I didn't even know what type of alcohol they were and couldn't remember seeing anyone drink them throughout the night.

Nonetheless they were added to the trolley anyway.

"Make sure you get some of those flavoured things down the bottom," Geoff called from behind me.

So far, I had been picking the drinks and handing them to him to place on the trolley.

I looked to where he had suggested and grabbed for a four-pack of cans.

"What flavour are those?" he asked. Being honest I hadn't looked at the flavours and didn't even know if they were different flavours or all the same. I turned the box to face me.

"Mango Daiquiri," I replied.

"Eww... is there any other flavours?" Geoff asked as I sighed, placed the cans down and started to rummage through the different packs of the same type of drinks, finding out that they were all indeed different flavours.

I was in the process of picking the two that sounded the tastiest and giving him the choice out of them when I felt something different run up the back of my leg.

Thinking it was a pet, cobweb, or nothing and my mind was playing tricks on me I kind of brushed my hand back against where I had felt the sensation. My hand grazing something harder, and what to my senses was unusual.

At first my mind seemed satisfied that it was not going crazy. There was indeed something there. Then it started to wonder what it was. I turned from my bent position in the fridge to where Geoff was standing.

He had no pants on, just boxer shorts and a tent bulging from his pelvis area. I knew exactly what was underneath, but what I didn't know was why he was brushing up against me.

The look on my face must've asked a thousand questions, Geoff however, was the first to speak.

"I saw you earlier,"

"I saw you watching as I fucked your aunty,"

"I saw you watching as she drained me,"

"I saw that you seemed to like what you saw earlier, before you ran off." He added, this time with his own chuckle.

"You... you got the wrong idea..." I began to protest before he put a finger to my mouth in a 'zip it' type of action. This annoyed me, well it usually would but something about the dominance of it made me "zip my mouth" right there.

"Your uncle tried the same stuff when he was first confronted. Now look at where he is." Geoff replied, once again confusing me as none of what I saw -- my uncle and Geoff sharing my aunty -- was anything like this.

"Oh, that's right Richard. Ron is just like you," the smug smirk reappeared on Geoff's face as he continued like some Disney villain who spills all the secrets to global domination before taking care of the 'threat' on hand only to be foiled in their attempts.

"Your uncle was straight, until one day he was straight on the end of my cock," he chuckled as if though reminiscing in his mind.

"Lyn came home from work early one day, she was sick, and the poor bitch walked in on her husband on his knees sucking my cock. Instead of ending things she wanted in on it, and now I have them whenever I want." Geoff commented his story, seemingly impressed.

Being honest I was quite impressed and no matter how hard I attempted my penis itself was impressed as it begun to strain against my pants.

"What makes you think I am even interested in anything; I have a wife and kids and am happy..." I began to stammer, protesting this as much as possible and still not understanding the signs that Geoff had to date been issuing, before he once again cut me off.

"For starters you haven't taken your eyes of the bulge since you turned around, that is more than enough for me to suggest I am right." Geoff proclaimed. Startling me into a realisation that he was indeed right.

I had not taken my eyes off the bulge in his boxer shorts since I had felt it against me and turning around. It was at that point in time I finally broke my gaze, looking beyond his growing erection and towards his face which had a "I told you so" look plastered on it.

From his eyes my eyes became transfixed to his body, looking at his shaved hairless body, down his neck and chest, his hardly-any-there stomach and ultimately towards his pelvic area which was still covered by the satin material of his boxer shorts.

Images flashed through my mind. His shaft in aunty Lyn's mouth, buried deep inside her pussy, as what I witnessed started to replay through my mind, made up images of my uncle sucking Geoff's manhood appeared, then the 'playback' of them getting caught; ultimately ending with a near instant fantasy of wanting to have replaced aunty Lyn in the scenario earlier.

12