I'm My Uncles Gift to Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea where the hell any of this came from, but somehow Geoff had convinced me he was right. He had me convinced that I wanted to be just like my uncle and start sucking his cock instantly.

Instead of fantasies I returned to the here and now, convinced I wanted to suck cock it was no longer a case of whether I'd do it but more a case of how good I could do it.

Being a guy myself, I knew if the shoe was on the other foot, I would forever keep a scorecard of who was the better cocksucker between uncle and nephew, the little competitive side in me came out as I wanted to be the better one.

Looking directly at the tented bulge in his boxer shorts I reached out to his waistband, locking a couple fingers in before slowly pulling them down to his ankles.

His majority hard shaft expressing its excitement of being released, jumping free as the slim material was pulled beyond its restraint.

Nervously I looked him in the eye one last time before looking back at the engorged head that confronted me. I licked my lips a little before slowly leaning forward, taking just the tip into my mouth as I used my tongue to swirl around the head, licking the slit that the urine comes from.

This seemed to excite him as the head responded by swelling even more in my mouth. I was ready to take more in my mouth before we were interrupted.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The fridge telling us that it had been open too long and the door needed to be closed. I took the tip from my mouth. He started to walk towards the couch he had set up, while I closed the fridge and followed right behind him.

He stopped at the couch and turned around. I immediately dropped to my knees, in a similar position as I was just moments earlier, taking the tip of his shaft back into my mouth and repeating the process I had already done.

I took a breath through my nostrils and this time took more of his manhood into my mouth, this time the tip of it tickled my tonsils on its way through forcing the muscles in my mouth to close in around the intruder.

My throat didn't like the intruder, and condensed, forcing me to gag and choke a little. While my poor throat didn't like the intruder, my intruder sure loved the fact that it was rejected.

This time as I went to take more of his length into my throat, he seemed to add a little more to the trust as my throat repeated its objections from earlier, the same gagging and choking response, this time however I was pleased to see as his cock was withdrawn from my mouth more of its length had been covered with my spit, almost half of it now.

Preparing my throat for another few rounds of intrusions before it could be satisfied with itself for taking the whole length of this shaft, I was excited to see where the next effort would put me on the 'yardstick'.

I opened my mouth ready to receive the manhood again, only to be met with a slap in the face with it. The tip and first inch or two slapped against my nose, the next slap against my eye before a third against my lips.

I had never been treated like this, I should be astonished, insulted, but the truth is it turned me on a even more than I already was.

His cock entered my throat again, but this time there was no little sweet thrusts, this time his shaft got to its point in my throat that the muscles again attempted to block access. Only this time he didn't take no for an answer as he forced a little deeper by thrusting harder.

He repeated this process a few more times, on certain occasions stopping to slap the sides of my face as his cock was buried as far into my throat it would allow.

Soon as time ticked by, my throat became accustomed to the entire length of his cock being down my throat, secretly I loved it and it turned me on even more than I was previously. All I wanted was his cock buried in my throat.

Geoff placed his hand on the back of my head as he continued to enter his shaft into my now eager mouth, holding it in place as he was determined to get the entire length into me, no matter what my mouth wanted to say.

He stood holding my head as he guided my cock, my throat trying its best to resist, before finally the muscles gave up their attempt, his shaft sliding all the way down my throat to the point his ball sack was clipping my lip with every thrust.

An enthusiastic moan escaped now the resistance was broken, and he could now use his mouth as he wished. His hand still placed on the back of my head he began to entire the entire length of his shaft into my throat, withdrawing it, then repeating the action.

At times I couldn't breathe but in those moments in time I didn't care I enjoyed the feel of this down my throat, and the fact I couldn't resist due to his strength and hand on the back of my head as he entered me like he was mounting into a woman's pussy with each thrust was just what I wanted and needed.

Soon he placed a second hand on my head, holding it into place as he stood in front of me doing all the quick fast thrusting, his rhythm becoming quite quick, I could hardly get a breath in while he continued to fill my mouth with his shaft.

Then it happened.

After a furious twenty-second of non-stop pumping his cock into my throat, he held my head in place, his manhood buried down my throat, before a large moan escaped as he started to blow his load down my throat.

I had no other option but to swallow, and I continued swallowing for wave after wave of the warm cum he blew down my throat. Even ensuring his cock remained in my throat long after his ejaculations had subsided.

His cock eventually softening, coming limp as he finally let go of my head and withdrew his shaft from my mouth, a feeling of disappointment coming across me when it escaped my lips with a 'plop' sound.

"We best get these drinks back to the party," Geoff said as he pulled his boxers up and went hunting for his shorts. I simply got to my feet and started to open the side door to exit.

"What took you guys so long?" Uncle Ron laughed when we returned to the party.

"Just opening the Christmas Present you promised me." Geoff looked over at me with a wink, my uncle following his glances towards me, a knowing smile coming across his face as my own turned red with embarrassment.

By this time, it was my wife who was passing the looks and phrases that she was ready to go. The kids had already been organised.

I said my goodbyes to everyone who remained. Thanked my uncle, my face surely flushed red in embarrassment, before entering the car and beginning the journey home, for the first time in a long time looking forward to the next festive season.

12