All Comments on 'I'm No Man, I'm Her Asian Bitchboy Ch. 01'

by Veryrespectable

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wweary101wweary101over 5 years ago
Exquisitely erotic

Brief but exquisitely erotic. One cannot read this first segment without recognizing the symbiotic nature of the relationship. Looking forward to finding out what comes next as well as learning how the relationship developed.

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
....please continue.

After reading your story I am so ready to cum....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Hope you decide to carry on with this story. Very intrigued as to where it will go next (and what his punishment will be).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Its beautifully written and needs to have a definite sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Great start to your story. Very well written and it sets up well the relationship between the author and his mistress. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nah

Poorly written piece of erotic literature if you can even call it that.

You need to verse yourself in the S&M world to truly understand the nuances of power and control before you begin to write, please do your research.

This reads more like a hate story with the race card serving as a distraction to your talentless prose.

I see you’ve written a part 2 to this travesty of a story, I’m afraid you’ve lost my interest. Please stop while you’re ahead and abandon any hope for a third instalment, you’re contributions won’t be missed here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous