I'm Not a Cross-Dresser 03

Story Info
Adversity makes for strange bedfellows. (series finale)(3/3)
10k words
4.47
5.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This work of fiction is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings who are 18 or older. If that type of story is not for you, try one of my others.

~~~~~

As the name implies, there might be a small amount of cross-dressing in here. That will not be the focus of the story.

~~~~~

~~~ Wake ~~~

I stood, hand-in-hand, with my sister and my girlfriend, waiting our turn to talk to Nadine, my ex. I didn't want to be here - not at all. Jessi had told me that I had to come. When mom told me that she and dad were coming, and bringing my younger siblings, I knew it was a lost cause. Bridget held dad's hand; Rodney held mom's. I dreaded this. What was I supposed to say? The last time I had seen Nadine's mom and dad, we had still been dating. I wanted to throw up. Jessi and Kit (well, Kat) squeezed my sweaty hands for the thousandth time - no doubt trying to lend me courage. Either that, or they could see I was thinking about throwing up and were trying to distract me.

~~~ Nadine ~~~

The four of us sat in Nadine's front room. She was on the couch, Jessi was in the recliner, I was on the coffee table and Kat was on Nadine's left.

"Please promise that you'll hear me out, Nadine said, "and not make a decision until I've answered all of your questions."

"We promise," Jessi said, nudging my knee with her foot.

"Promise," I agreed, quietly - not really of my own volition.

Nadine cleared her throat - and then hesitated. A gasping sigh ran through her - as if she'd just gotten done crying. I tried to look at her eyes; they were pointed at the floor.

"His name was Jerry," she said. "It was only that one night. Up until he came inside of me, I was convinced that he was everything that I thought I'd been missing with you," Nadine said, sob-sighing again. "As soon as he climaxed, I discovered how little I meant - and how much of a sham everything had been. The cards, the notes, the flowers - everything was just to get me to agree to fuck him. I never even came. It didn't matter to him; he just assumed he could keep buying things and I'd spread my legs for him. His words weren't that blunt - or crass - but I could tell. When I wouldn't fuck him again after that, the house of cards collapsed within a day or two."

The rest of us sat, waiting.

"By then, I was sure you," Nadine looked at Jessi, "had either poisoned Jake against me - or you two were fucking." She looked at Kat, and said, "... and then you showed up."

"I ..." I began.

She held up a finger and said, "You promised."

It was the pain in her eyes that stilled my tongue. I nodded.

She turned to face me directly.

"I took you for granted," she said. "I realize, now, what I've lost. My first request is that you will forgive me - first for doubting that you cared for me - and second - for throwing that away - for running to another man."

I wasn't sure what to do.

Jessi leaned forward and grabbed our hands and put them together. I looked up at her and she nodded her head towards Nadine.

I coughed, to clear my throat, and said, "You're forgiven."

Nadine pulled her hand back, covered her face with both of them, and began sobbing.

Kat and Jessi each grabbed my hands - and pulled - propelling me out of my seat and onto my feet - putting me off-balance - and sending me towards my ex-girlfriend. I turned and sat on the couch next to her. When I looked at my sister, she nodded her head at Nadine again. I looked at Kat and she nodded her head in agreement. I put an arm around her.

Nadine immediately curled into my side. Her hands still covering her face - as sobs continued to escape her body. Convulsions wracked her frame as she snuggled into me and cried.

I held her until she stopped.

"Sorry," she said. "I'm a fucking mess."

Up to that point, I had still been worried about defending me - about keeping my relationship with my lovers a secret. The two of them were trying to tell me to pay attention to Nadine - my ex - but I hadn't been listening. I was still only focused on me. I realized she needed me more than I needed to justify myself.

I hooked my right hand around her left knee and pulled - until she was straddling my lap, facing me. I grabbed her hips and ass and pulled her closer.

She threaded her hands through my arms and around my ribs - and clung to me. She was sobbing again.

"Hey," I called to her between sobs - pushing her hair out of her eyes. "Beautiful."

For a few seconds, she just seemed to cry harder. Finally, the tumult receded. She sat up, looked into my eyes, and said, "God, I've missed that."

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she responded, a smile trying to creep in - before her brain smashed it and the tears were flowing once more.

Her chin trembled - and the trembling moved to her lips.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers.

"Jacob!" she gasped - grabbing the back of my shirt and pulling herself into me again.

At least she wasn't crying anymore - well - she wasn't sobbing. There were still streams of tears running down her face. Her hands had left my sides and were now holding my face - as she kissed me - over and over again - as if she would die if she stopped.

"It's all right," I said, pulling her tightly against me.

"It's not!" she gasped. "First, I lost you and now I've lost mom and dad!"

"It's okay," I assured her again - not really sure how it could be.

Another shuddering-sigh wracked her body and she leaned back to look into my face. I sat there as she examined every feature - my eyes, my nose, my mouth ...

"I will do anything," she said, "anything - to be a part of your life again. I need you. I knew I screwed up before mom and dad were killed - I just didn't know how to tell you. But now - now - I'm desperate. You don't know how much it meant to me when you came to the wake."

"I didn't want to. Kat and Jessi made me."

She looked like I had slapped her. "I'm sorry," she said, climbing to her feet.

"Nadine!" I yelled.

"What?" she asked quietly, staring at the floor. Her arms hung limply at her sides.

"I'm a fucking mess," I told her - stealing her line from before.

She snort-laughed and said, "No. I'm a fucking mess."

I pulled her back onto my lap - straddling my legs once more. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I didn't NOT want to come to the wake because I was mad at you. I mean ... I WAS mad at you - before - but that's not why. I didn't want to come because I didn't know what to say."

"You didn't have to say anything. When I saw your family - and then you and Jessi - I can't tell you what a burden that took off of me. I was sure you still hated me."

"I never hated you," I told her.

"You said you were mad," she replied.

"I WAS mad. I was SO mad."

"You had a right to be," she said, quietly.

"... but I don't hate you. I NEVER did. I couldn't."

"I broke your trust - and then lied to you - and then got defensive and belligerent when you confronted me - rather than doing what I should have done and begged for forgiveness before you replaced me."

"I didn't replace you - I just found somebody else to fuck," I told her.

"Same thing," she sighed.

"It's not," I assured her.

"What's that mean?" she asked.

"It means there's still a part of me that belongs to you."

"Still?"

"It's kinda fucked up right now," I said.

She snort-laughed - which turned into a hiccup-sob.

"I need to ask you a question but I have to do it carefully," I told her.

"Okay," she said, looking directly into my eyes.

I thought for a second.

"First," I asked, "why are we here?"

"I don't have anybody anymore," Nadine said. "I was going to beg you to live here just so I don't have to be alone. I'm not asking for anything else. I needed to know you could forgive me. Other than that, I just need somebody to live here - somebody I trust. Right now, you and your family are the only ones in that circle. I just need your presence - to keep me from feeling haunted." She looked to her left and right and said, "You and whoever you want. I'll just be a housemate. Okay? I know you guys are living at your parents' house right now. I'm sure it's awkward for your mom."

I took her cheeks in my hands and smiled as I looked into her face.

"Are you still stalking me?"

"I fucked up, Jake. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I fucked it up. I can't stop thinking about you, wondering what you're doing, who you're with, what you're eating. I'm obsessed with you."

"If I live here, are you going to try to run my life?"

"You have no idea how quiet it is in this house. I sleep with all of the lights on. I still imagine my parents walking around. If you won't live here, I'm going to have to sell the house and move - and I don't know where - or how."

"You're asking us to change some pretty big things," Jessi said, speaking up.

"I understand that," Nadine told her, climbing off of my lap to sit between Kat and me once more.

Jessi just looked at her. I was pretty sure my older sister was trying to figure out how to ask the next question.

Nadine looked back and forth between Kat and Jessi. She moved to sit on the coffee table and motioned for Jessi to sit next to me.

I scooted over to sit by Kat and Jessi dropped in on my right.

"Look," Nadine said. "I realize this is a big ask. You three don't need me. I need YOU - or at least Jake. I realize that's more than I can ask because I no longer have a relationship with him - so I'm appealing to you two as much as him."

"You'd let all three of us move in here?" Jessi asked.

"Yes. The house is paid for. Mom and dad's life insurance should cover everything while I get through college. It doesn't have to be forever - you guys living here - just three or four years - that's all I'm asking for. Let me get used to being by myself. Live here until you're finished with college and have good jobs and then we can all go our separate ways."

"Do you want to fuck Jake?" Jessi asked her.

"No. I just don't want to live here by myself."

"Get a roommate," Jessi suggested.

I ..."

Jessi let her struggle for a few seconds before she asked again, "Do you want to fuck Jake?"

Nadine's eyes shot from Jessi's to mine to Kat's and back to Jessi's.

"Yes," she admitted, looking at the floor again.

"Are you willing to share?"

My ex-girlfriend's eyes shot to Kat, silently asking the next question.

"Nadine," Jessi called - getting her to focus again.

Staring at the floor, she asked "What?"

"Are you willing to share Jake - with me?"

Her eyes widened and returned to Jessi's.

"So ..." Nadine started to ask.

"Answer the question," Jessi demanded. "No beating around the bush. No deception - especially not to yourself."

Her eyes went back to the floor.

"Let me rephrase the question," Jessi said.

Nadine cautiously looked at her again.

"Let's assume that the three of us take your offer. It's a good deal. And - yes - it would make my mom happier. We'd probably have to host Bridget and Rodney after school - at least for a while - but that's workable. So, let's assume that - for now at least - we're all going to be living here."

"Okay," Nadine said, sniffling.

"Are you going to cause any shit when Kat and I are sucking and fucking Jake?"

"That's your business," Nadine assured my sister - her face impassive.

"... but you would like to share?"

Her eyes went to mine - and then back to Jessi's.

"Assuming that's okay with ... everybody."

"The relationship we have right now is ...," my sister said, "let's call it ... non-exclusive."

"Okay," Nadine said.

"IF Kat and I agree to share Jake, you'd have to agree to play nice in return."

Her eyes shot to mine.

Jessi spoke again - pulling Nadine's eyes away once more. "You heard what Jake said, he hasn't REPLACED you; he's just fucking other people at the moment."

"Look ..." I said, finally.

"Yes! I'll share," Nadine interjected. "I mean, I'm willing to share - if you're willing to let me."

"Kat?" Jessi asked.

"How many more people are we inviting into the Jake's Needy Girls Club?" she asked Jessi. She looked like she was only half-joking.

"Unless he's got a side-bitch we don't know about, this should be it," my sister replied, smirking a little.

"Fine - but I want first pick," Kat said.

"1-2-3, 3-2-1," Jessi replied. "First pick and last pick?"

"That's fine. I want Friday nights. I'm good with whatever after that."

I cleared my throat to interject - and was immediately told to be quiet.

"Nadine?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want 2nd and 5th picks - or 3rd and 4th picks?"

"For what?"

"For picking which nights we get Jake in our bed. On your night, you can share with whoever you want - or keep him to yourself - but it counts as your night."

"Jake?" Nadine asked, looking into my face.

"He doesn't get to pick," Jessi said.

"Why not?"

"Cuz he's getting unlimited pussy."

Nadine looked at me.

I grinned and shrugged.

"You're okay with this?" she asked me.

"It's a little change from what we were doing but yeah."

"You don't care that we're auctioning you off like a piece of meat? You're okay with this?"

I leaned forward and took her hands in mine. "Do you still like me?" I asked her.

"I just admitted to being obsessed with you, yeah."

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

She looked at the other two women before saying, "Yes."

"I like you and I want to have sex with you," I told her.

"I like your cock and I want to have sex with you," Kat said, snickering, wrapping herself around my left arm.

"I like you, your tongue, and your cock and I want to have sex with you every day," my sister cooed, wrapping herself around my right arm.

"Not on Fridays, bitch," Kat growled.

I rubbed my thumbs across Nadine's knuckles and said, "Up to you - we can be roomies or fuck-buddies."

"Fuck-buddies?"

Jessi leaned towards my ex-girlfriend and asked, "He's trying to be funny. When have you ever known him not to care about you as he was plowing your cunt?"

Nadine looked at Jessi and said, "You pick first. I feel like I'm about to explode right now."

"Explode, how?" Kat asked. "Like melting heart - or like jizz yourself."

"Both?" Nadine asked, a smile trying to sneak onto her face.

"When's the last time you orgasmed?" my sister asked her.

Her eyes shot to the floor, and she whispered something we couldn't hear.

"What was that?" Jessi asked.

A little more loudly - but not that much - Nadine said, "The last time I had sex with Jake."

"Like three months ago?!" Jessi asked, incredulously.

Nadine nodded, eyes still downcast.

"Get your clothes off," Nadine ordered. "Everybody get naked." When Nadine hesitated, she changed the command to, "Nadine. We're going to get naked and fuck. If you want to participate, you need to get naked as well."

Jessi and Kat were nude before I had more than my shirt off.

"Jake, get her undressed. Kat, grab that fleece blanket and put it on the coffee table."

I pulled Nadine up from the low table and wrapped her in a hug. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked.

"Are you?" she asked. "You can forgive me this easily?"

"I already forgave you," I reminded her - before adding, "and I think you've punished yourself enough."

"Yeah. Now we're gonna punish your pussy," Jessi said. "Jake, quit fucking around."

I gave my ex-girlfriend a quick peck on the lips. She stared at me as I began removing her clothes. My sister and my new girlfriend were soon pulling clothing from her as well. In seconds, she was lying on her back on the coffee table like some kind of Aztec sacrifice.

Jessi was on Nadine's right; Kat was on her left; I was between her knees; her feet were flat on the floor. Like a Seal team, the three of us coordinated our assault so that Nadine was too overwhelmed to do anything more than endure it. She felt three hot mouths on her body make contact all at the same time. She gasped and her body started spasming. All I had done was press the flat of my tongue against the bottom of her slit - over her vaginal entrance. I had just been getting ready to lick upwards when her body shook and she came - shooting a small blast of girl-jizz onto my tongue.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh! God!" she screamed.

I looked up to see her pressing her hands onto the backs of Kat and Jessi's heads as they attacked her firm B-cup breasts. Nadine was writhing. Her body was moving the thin blanket around on the coffee table. I cupped her ass-cheeks in my palms and started kissing, licking, and nibbling - around and through her vulva.

She came two more times before my sister called for a change in the strategy. Jessi had me sit in the middle of the couch, scooted slightly forward. She backed Nadine onto my legs. Kat lined my cock up with my former girlfriend's cunt and my sister shoved her onto my lap - and prick. My two lovers moved Nadine's lower legs outside of mine, spreading her wide. Jessi directed me to grope Nadine's tits - just as she knelt in front of us - between my knees - to lick Nadine's clit and our joined sexes. Nadine moaned, I grabbed her hips, and I started bouncing her up and down on my aching cock - as my sister licked both of us.

Kat took over mauling Nadine's tits - and kissed her hard. The sexy sounds she was getting my ex-girlfriend to emit were making my balls churn. I slowed my thrusts and slammed Nadine's grasping cunt onto my prick as hard as I could - banging into her cervix just enough to make her grunt and groan - before she moaned from what Jessi was doing.

Jessi traded Kat places and told Nadine, "Get ready to taste your slutty cunt on my tongue, sexy bitch." Nadine moaned as my sister French-kissed her - holding her face in her hands. Nadine's hand grabbed the back of my sister's knee - to hold her close - and Jessi moaned as well.

"Gonna cum," I warned them.

Jessi yelled, "Suck her clit!" to Kat - just before she started doing something to Nadine's chest.

I wasn't sure what all was going on. Kat was between my knees, cupping my balls in her hand, with her face trying to keep up with my thrusts into Nadine. Jessi was either sucking, licking, or biting my ex's tits. Nadine was screaming, "Fuck!" over and over again.

When my cock lurched and my balls fired, I pressed her down onto my dick as hard as I could. No longer fighting to track a moving target, Kat latched onto Nadine's clitoris and sucked hard - at least that's what I assume happened - because Nadine let out a long high-pitched scream as her pussy clenched around my cock over and over. She squirted, and then she tried shoving Kat's head away. Kat, however, was now busy lapping at our overflowing jizz - both Nadine's and mine. Nadine was still trying to push her away but suddenly went limp. "Hold up!" I called out.

I helped Kat and Jessi get Nadine's limp body off of me. We laid her to my right and the girls covered her with the fleece throw. My sister sucked my cock until I was hard again and then she sat on my lap - as Nadine had been - and rode me until she was close to cumming. I held her ass in my palms and jack-hammer fucked my cock up into her as Kat sucked her clit. She screamed our names and came hard. Once she had recovered, we did the same thing to Kat.

The girls found some more light blankets and each leaned back in a recliner to nap. I laid back on the couch, pulling Nadine on top of me. She had woken up while I was fucking my sister - watching me make both my older sibling and my new girlfriend cum. I wrapped my arms and legs around her and pulled the fleece on top of our naked bodies. We kissed and snuggled a little before she laid her head against my chest and I held her tightly as we fell asleep.

~~~ Dinner ~~~