All Comments on 'I'm Not a Cross-Dresser 03'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

What an awesome ending to this tale. Loved how this turned out. 5 stars, TnT.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall a good story, however, what changed that Jessi and Kit, let alone Jake with his comments about Nadine, were ok with Jake getting together with Nadine? Her parents dying? In the second chapter, Jessi was saying what whore Nadine was and the B.S. of pulling her attitude and the lies about her cheating. Then when Nadine talked about Jerry, having sex and him coming in her, was this supposed to turn on Jake with the details? I guess Jessi was right, Nadine was going to be persuasive, her crying and using sympathy worked on all of them all. Jessi and Kit said they were going to cuck Jake, I didn't think they would actually do it.

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Really good story in my humble opinion. I very much enjoy being entertained a since it has been a while since l read the first submissions, I may not be as on point as others but think about how most people’s hearts would go out to someone who had just lost their parents, I feel this situation could be quite plausible.

muskyboymuskyboy23 days ago

Classic cliche' harem story....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES