I'm not a Man Anymore

Story Info
Girlfriend helps man accept his real self.
1.6k words
3.86
20.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confidence is not my biggest strongsuit. I try very hard to be able to hold a conversation with most people and I've often felt that my anxiety arises from the fact that I'm ashamed of own my body. To add salt to the wound, I'm someone who prefers to be more explorative in their search for porn. I usually didn't watch or share my preferences with my friends due to the same reason.

When I turned 24, I got a girlfriend who is a year older than me. We had been dating for 3 months but so far the only thing we've done is me eating her out. She doesn't even touch my dick. One time she was in the mood and allowed me to put it in. I had a lot of trouble actually getting it in and I kept going soft during the process. She was really disappointed and kept getting irritated with me. Finally after getting it in I started thrusting but she just looked blankly at the ceiling and after two minutes asked me to stop since she can't feel my dick.

I was heartbroken by this and we stopped for a bit. She felt kind of bad so she allowed me to finish her off with my mouth again. After this whole ordeal we tried penetration a couple of times but it just kept getting worse. My confidence was non-existent by this time. My gf was also feeling really bad for me.

One day while we were watching TV on the couch my gf started playing with my dick with her feet. She took out my dick and started rubbing it between her toes. I got really aroused by this and immediately popped a boner. She was rough in the beginning but slowly her pace got better and she was able to figure out how to keep me on the edge. After 10 minutes of constant edging I begged her to give me release. She obliged and I erupted onto the carpet. After I was done, she got up and gave my cock a little kiss.

Since then feet play became a thing for us. My gf became scarily good at edging me and the duration kept on increasing. I remember one time she kept at it for 1.5 hrs by the end of which I was in tears from the frustration. Suddenly one day, my gf asked if I could get off from humping her feet rather than she doing all the work. I found it weird so I said no initially. Little did I know what I would have to go through due to that. She stopped giving me footjobs and we stopped having any form of intimacy altogether. This went on for two weeks and I finally gathered the courage to ask her what went wrong.

She didn't say anything and asked me to not bother her. Another one week passed and I begged her to tell me what went wrong so I could fix it. She looked at me sternly and asked me to hump her leg. I was puzzled and looked at her in surprise. She said if I humped her leg all the problems would go away. I was again surprised and annoyed that she could be so bitchy. So I refused to hump her leg. She glared at me and walked away. Another week passed. Still no intimacy. I've been jerking off 4-5 times a day but I'm still not satisfied. My gf has also started walking around with provocative clothes around the house and whenever she goes out. When I ask her to change her clothes a bit she just looks at me with disgust and I'm too afraid to fight back.

One night when we were sleeping I was so horny that I lost all reason for a second. My gf was clad in her black panties which I loved. Her panties had ridden up and a good part of her butt was visible to me. I was really hard and I have no clue what came over me but I decided rub my cock on her ass to get off. I did it as inconspicuously as possible and nearly about to get off when my gf suddenly woke up. She saw what I was doing and immediately slapped me across my face. For the next 20 minutes she berated me till I started crying and then screamed at me more calling me a sissy bitch. I cried and cried and told her that I'll do anything to get her to forgive me. She considered this for a minute and finally saw the opportunity she probably had been waiting for.

She got down near to my face and kept hear hands on my face and said these words exactly right to my face. "Hump my leg like the sorry loser you are or I'll dump you and your tiny useless cock". This was it for me. I had heard the phrase that was taboo for me. All my life my biggest anxiety was that my cock was too small or that I'm a loser who can't do anything and this woman was the first person to know all that, acknowledge it and tell it to my face and still want to be with me. I started crying again and nodded like the pathetic little bitch I am. She said good and got up. She kept her leg and asked me to begin. I slowly got up and tightly hugged her leg, she smelled really good. She asked me to look at her while doing it. I looked up at her with tears in my eyes and she gave me the most empathetic smile she's ever given me. This woman knew I was trash and accepted me for who I am I thought in my mind that I can fall in love with her very easily. I humped as fast as I can while crying and she petted my head after I came on her feet.

That night was a wake up call to me. I knew my place in life and it was beneath my gf. Her happiness was my happiness. I was ready to die for her and any wish of hers would be granted by me. She encouraged me to work hard so I could buy her all the equipment she could use to discipline me. I got two promotions after that, can you believe it?? I guess all I needed was the right motivation. My hard work meant my gf had more time to look after herself and work on our relationship. She made sure to dress however she liked, go clubbing every weekend without me and come home drunk in some other guys arms, a couple of times I even caught her kissing some of them at the doorsteps but I dare not say anything because me letting her do anything she wants makes her love me more.

I now wear a cage around my cock 24/7 and my gf decided that we should start having penetrative sex again, except she'll do the penetration. She bought a large 8 inch strap-on and trained my ass with it. We have sex 5-6 times a week now and she even kisses me on my lips nowadays. One time my gf came home extra giddy and drunk and asked me to eat her out. I obliged happily and while removing her lacy read see through panties I noticed some white residue on it. I was curious but she pushed my head up her snatch and asked me to lap it up. I started licking and 5 sec later I knew what the residue was, someone had came in my girlfriend's pussy. She got excited at making me eat out someone else's cum from her pussy and that's the reason why she had come earlier than usual. I was conflicted at this and asked my girlfriend if we should be doing such things. But at this my girlfriend gave me the good old puppy dog eyes and asked me if I didn't lover her. She told me that she went through a lot of effort to make sure the cum didn't leak out just so that I could enjoy it's savoury taste. My girlfriend was thinking of me so much that she went out of hand to put in so much effort into something. My heart melted at this and happily lapped up all the gooey mess leaking from her delicious pussy.

Our sex life evolved a bit after this, nowadays my favourite play is riding her strap-on while she feeds me cum from all the condoms she collected from men that fucked her. Before tasting the cum the tells me the story of how she fucked the guy it belongs how big his dick and how pathetic I am compared to him. My hard on have never been this strong in all of the 25 years I've lived on this planet. I don't wear my own clothes at home anymore. I always wear the clothes that my gf has changed out that usually has a cum stain on it somewhere. I'm not allowed to grow hair anywhere on my body and I'm supposed to always keep my ass clean and ready to be fucked. I've grown out my hair. As you can understand from this my girlfriend is slowly femizinizing me to be the cumslut I was always meant to be and she has promised me that when she feels like that I've become the pretty little slut she wants me to be, she'll get a nice big cocked strong male to come and fuck both of us.

God I love this woman and I'll always be grateful for making me who I am 😘❤️.