All Comments on 'I'm Not Gay'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You are a master storyteller. Damn that was hot. Had my hand on my hard cock the whole time and actually came twice.

Do you give lessons? Cocksucking lessons that is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No he's a Masturbator

A gay Masturbator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

How good are you!

You had me hard in seconds and throughout the story, I'm straight, but you had me wanking constantly, you can come and suck my cock anytime!!! I'm so aroused sitting in my office I hope no one comes in and sees my tent, perhaps though I do want it to be noticed, sadly no men here, could do with sucking cock now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not you are not gay and you are not alone !!!

Geat story. Love it, i am married and love to suck cocks.

Waiting for more stories.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Similar sentiment

I hear you, cocks can be fun but its women that I love. Its a woman that I want to kiss, caress, cuddle, spend my life with. I suppose we are narcissistic. I also think that the sentiment is shared more than you would suspect and has some responsibility for the fascination of transexuals, which are a delicious sinful combination of both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
exactly

Never thought i was gay but do have that exact desire,is an eye opener for me and very happy to read this. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant and believable

This is an outstanding story by an outstanding writer. Everything about it is perfect; well-written, balanced in content and tone, nuanced and so believable. Thank you Cyanlot.

dinocarterdinocarteralmost 13 years ago
very realistic!

very well written story, enjoyed it very much, am bi and have sucked a few cocks, looove it, wish my wife was up for a threesome, but nay is the word. very surprised to read that you are a gg, wow! write me at dino.carter63@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exciting

I guess it's possible to separate the man from the cock in your mind. Isn't that objectifying him, though? Hot stuff. Keep it up. (Well, you already kept mine up with this story.)

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 12 years ago
Five stars for originality!

Never read anything like this on here (or elsewhere for that matter). It's all the more remarkable that I share some of the feelings of the narrator -- I'm not turned on by men but I love watching men jack off and climax online or on video. And I'd love to try to suck a real cock some time. I would also like to try one up my ass. But in the real world, I have never met a man and thought, "That's the one I want to have sex with."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is almost me....

i too only want the cock,,i have no iterest in the asshole who owns it...

but i am a size queen and need that big black cock pumping its big hot load deep in my ass,,,

as for sucking cocks,, well i would need to be forced a bit,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
teach me

how can i do this i want to suck a cock but i dont want anyone to think im gayy plus im only 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love the story

I have tried to get this done but never succeeded, finally had to pay a guy to let me suck his cock, even that was good.

ChagalxChagalxover 7 years ago
Sucking cock

I'm not gay either. I love sucking cock. And for all the reasons you stated in your story. Good job I like it a lot! Now where do I get my next cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So true

I'm not gay either but I love cock! Yes, I'm married-with-children, I'm always secretly looking at other women, I could never have a romantic relationship with a man, I "look" & "act" straight, I have a nice body and a big cock, and so on and so on... but when it comes down to pure raw sex gay sex beats straight sex anytime. I love to suck but even better I love to be fucked - I am such a bottom! I don't get the opportunity for it very often, unfortunately. Would love to have an MMF or MMMF threesome or foursome with my wife and another guy or guys... but somehow I don't think that'll ever happen. I've been married to my wife for ten years and with her before that for a few years: only been with another woman once (before we were married) but quite a few guys (mostly earlier on; the opportunities - what with kids & work, etc. - have dried up a bit); always careful, never caught a single bug despite being fucked bareback a couple of times. I suspected her of cheating on me only once (she was away on a work trip), I never confronted her about so it was only a (well-founded) gut feeling... funnily enough I was jealous: not of the other guy but of her, I hadn't been fucked in ages at the time so the thought of her getting some random cock when I wanted some myself got me all frustratedly horny (not that I could say anything of course!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cocksucker .... but not gay

Like the feel and taste of a cock in my mouth. Like licking on a man's body. Want to be submissive for just this occasion; look up into the eyes of the man that is using my mouth for his pleasure and hear the derogatory terms: faggot, queer, sissy bitch that I deserve (and want to be called) and finally; when he is satisfied and I have tasted and swallowed his cum .... to get up and walk away as a straight man ... until next time.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
you're actually "bi"

You may not be gay because you're still attracted to the female body (like me) but when you suck cock so much like you do then you are at least "bi". I find that when I'm sucking cock or even getting fucked by a man that -- at that moment -- I do feel "gay", even though the next day I'll be with a woman. So, don't try to put labels on anything or on how you feel -- you can actually feel "gay" one day and hetero the next. Accept it and enjoy it.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Sweet

Descriptive, imaginative, immediate, lovely tale.

"It's interesting that I've never felt more powerful than when I was on my knees with a hard cock in my mouth." Many would say "amen."

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Oh yes

I know how you feel as being out not being gay

I also consider myself a straight cocksucker. I have no desire to kiss another man and have no desire to fuck or be fucked by a man. I love women and making love to women, but I also love to suck cock. Unlike you though I like to have a regular cock to suck so I don't have to go out looking to pick up a stranger

That's just my preference and I say to each his own. I loved your Story though and have some of the same feelings when I am ony knees sucking a cock

I still like being discreet. I have met a married man that likes to have his cock sucked and that's all. I have met him 4 times in a hotel and sucked his cock and then left. I still don't know his name just his phone number. When he is in town on business he texts me and give me a room number and what time to be there. He leaves the door u locked and the lights off. I come in suck his cock until he cums in my mouth. Then we thank each other and I tell him to text when he needs me again. I love this arrangement because we both get what we want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love cocks

I feel somewhat like you do in your story. I love women, I love my wife, and I love sucking another man's cock. I differ, however, in that I also like licking a man's balls, licking and fucking his ass, and feeling his muscles flex, especially as he cums. I also love being fucked by him. Like you, I am simply not attracted to men in ways other than sexually. I appear to be straight to anyone who knows me, including my wife. Although I strongly suspect she knows or suspects my "secret" side, not all of it and not to the extent that she is bothered by it, having had "secret" affairs with other women and other guys here and there herself. As I write this, my wife is at work, and I am preparing to go for a run where I know there is a good chance that I will find a man who is there to have his cock sucked, or will want to fuck me. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are a bisexual in denial and not very intelligent

I'm not gay/bi I just love sucking dick. I'm not hetero I just love eating and fucking pussy but dont care about the Women its attached to... listen idiot, you were brainwashed and conditioned to be homophobic. You live in a homophobic environment. You are weak and not very smart. So you play all these mental gymnastics and lie and deny. Any idiot will tell you that a man who is into Women but also loves to suck dick is bi. You probably would become 100% gay if you stopped all this denial. Nice to see there are many similar weak pathetic stupid bisexuaks in denial like you. I am not gay or bi, I just love sucking cock abd I really relish and enjoy it.. ha ha ha. Bitch please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To 06/06/18 Anonymous

I agree with most of what you say, but I think your tone is a bit too harsh. We are all conditioned to respond to labels like hetero, bi, and gay by our past experiences in the socio-cultural enviroments that we have encountered. When I am making love to my wife, and a few other women in my past, I am totally into heterosexual pleasure. When I am having sex with a man, I love being totally gay. Sexually, you can say I am bi, but why do we even need these labels. I am, happily, a sexual being. I have never fallen in love with a man. A man just does not complete me on a deep emotional level the way my wife and some of the other women I have loved do. There is no need to proclaim "I am bi." or "I am gay." or "I am straight." My advice for those who are paranoid of certain labels is to drop them completely. You are a sexual being. Just fully enjoy the hot, throbbing cock down your throat or cumming in your mouth or ass. My wife's strapon will never equal a hot, hard beautiful cock. No man, however could ever equal my wife. I am looking forward to the next lusty man with whom I can uninhibitedly engage in no holes barred sex, and I am looking forward to making love to my wife as well. I am just lucky, I guess. Call me bi or gay or whatever. I am not paranoid about labels, just free of them. They are irrelevant to me.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Good word picture of a blow job and a nice explanation of the difference between being gay and being a cocksucker that loves his "job".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed this story. What's interesting is part of the story is about how to be a successful salesman by identifying the customer's needs, wants & vulnerabilities. He masterfully identifies these elements in his target audience and understands how to slowly convince his customer that what is going to happen is ok, like buying a car, especially one that is a little bit beyond your budget but is a beautiful sports car.

The second part is how to give a blowjob. And what instructions they are. If you haven't you should reread those instructions and be prepared to be so turned on. I know I was.

Man I love sucking cocks and I really enjoyed this story.

nhhungrymannhhungryman6 months ago

I totally enjoyed your story. I'm just like you. I have no romantic interest in men at all. But I love cocks and pleasing them, savoring their feel in my mouth, feeling them throb with excitement, hearing the man moaning, feeling it swell and pulse as the cum rushes to my waiting mouth, and swishing and swallowing their delicious cum. Wish I could find a regular fwb in my area, but that is difficult.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yea... Cocks are something else. Guys don't interest me and like you I only do things to enhance the blowjob. A guy I've blown several times likes to have his butt cheeks kissed and squeezed. So I spend a few minutes doing just that. When I turned him over his 4 inches was about 5 and was curved upwards. He was so hot blowing him was fun. He moaned frequently, trembled, kept saying oh yea, OMG and pumped his hips. His orgasm was explosive which I enjoyed.

Thanks for the great story & the instructions on how to pickup a cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous