All Comments on 'I'm Not Gay'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
npiccininpiccinialmost 13 years ago

As you said in your note before the story, with your screen name you usually post in the fetish section which I don't normally read, but this was a very well written story and I enjoyed it. I might have to take a chance and check out some of your other stories!

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
thank you

thanks for your kind words. I wish more readers would leave comments, especially those voting less than a 5, so I can learn what to fix in future stories to maintain their 'hot' status.

this story was hard to write not only because I ventured into a new category, but because it's so close to my true life and deepest desires.

would love to hear both positive and correcti e feedback from other readers as well.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Good story!

You have some very interesting conflict going and more to come from how the chapter ended LOL! I hope you do more with this, and *really* hope you write more in this cat!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
I Like!

And lol at "HOLY GLORY HOLE BATMAN!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot Story!

really great glory hole story. I'd love to be on either end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

What loveable characters! the narrorator's modesty, caring for his brother, affection for his wife, got me to conect with him and enjoy the great glory hole sequence all the more. I think you found a good balance between narrative and sex scenes, would love to hear about how the character matches up to you and read more. hope you keep them cumming!

DeeBeeDeeBeealmost 13 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Great story, well told. What am I going to do with *this* (points to erection) now, if I don't have Sid's office glory hole and a large stranger?? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good read

wish I had the balls to go for it

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
Nice

nice story, hope u keep writing mayb with an incest twist? mayb also have the wife join him at the GLORY HOLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Good introduction to the characters and relationships. Turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another..

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

realy nice. what a great first suck. Much better than I did at my first glory hole I will remember this and go for it next time

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 9 years ago
Perfect,,,,

Excellent story progression,,, a real lip-smacker ,,, nice writing.. thanks

WaxmeWaxmealmost 9 years ago
Fantasy

Great story. It sounds like a fantasy of mine. Experiencing an anonymous cock. No one would ever know, but alas now everyone would find out my guilty pleasure. I've never gotten away with anything in my life. My secrets always are left out for public discernment!

You should have put your cock in the whole!

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
lol

...of course you do...otherwise you'd need a new screen name!

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

If this is your first story of MM Cock Sucking, my favourite genre, congratulations, you have done a good job, I say that as someone that Sucked their first Cock before I was a teenager, currently approaching 65, so I have a fairly good idea of what I am talking about.

I will be reading more of your work in the hope that you have more tales of MM Cock Sucking, if you have not I am sure I will enjoy your works on Golden Showers, something else I get great pleasure from, although I have not yet had the opportunity/pleasure to try MM Golden Showers; thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a fun story and erotic too. I think there are a lot of guys that if given the opportunity & no chance of getting caught they would suck cock, many cocks. It's just something hard wired in us. From that first time a cock was in my mouth I knew I loved sucking it.

I'd like to see part 2 with John explaining what happened to his wife as she boils over with lust & the desire for a MMF 3some so she can watch her hubby suck a cock. What a blast that would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous