I'm Not Gay But...

Story Info
I made his sissy dreams a reality.
4.4k words
4.68
35.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,691 Followers

Funny thing. The older I get, the more my tastes and desires changed. I no longer love the same foods I once ate regularly. My music collection ceased to grow after the 1990's. My curiosity about sex has changed as well.

Since turning 40, I have longed to feel the soft lips of a tender boi wrapped around my cock, his soft tongue lapping at my ball sac. I want to show a sweet tender boi what a real man is. I want to flood his tummy with spunk. I have masturbated thinking about how good it would feel to have that tender boi squeal while I fucked his ass pussy.

Now before you get your panties in a wad, when I speak of a tender boi, I am not referring to anyone under the age of 21. My reference to tender boi means I would love to have a sissy under my control. A free and gentle spirit, both feminine and meek at my beck and call; to be there when my balls need draining.

To look at me, you'd never know I had such carnal cravings. I've been happily married for 14 years and still am. While we have no children, our sex life has been and continues to be satisfying for both of us.

No, it's not my wife's fault. It's just that my desires have changed. I want to experience more, walk on the wild side, and stick my hard cock down a faggot sissy's throat and skull fuck the little motherfucker.

Pardon that last sentence. I get carried away sometimes.

It was this longing, this desire growing in me when I saw our new neighbors moving in across the street. My wife Rae took them a "welcome to the neighborhood" greeting cake. Later, she invited them over for dinner knowing they hadn't completely unpacked their belongings. Rae is nice like that.

Cindy and johnnie were their names. The first time I saw johnnie I knew, I just fucking knew. I don't have ESP. I'm not a mind reader. I'm just a man, a man with a stiff dick and a hunger to stick it in a sissy.

Cindy is what you'd call pretty. Well proportioned, taller than johnnie, she has a nice body and most men would have liked to fuck her. But I am not most men. Sure, I could have put the moves on her. Waited for the right moment, when my wife was out of town visiting her mother and johnnie was at work, to ease on over to their house and ease my cock into her pussy. But fucking the sissy's wife was not my goal.

I have pussy at home with a woman I love and had no need to chase johnnie's wife.

johnnie was not so different than his wife. Cute in a tomboyish kind of way, I noticed he giggled a lot when he was unsure of what to say next. I thought it a shame that he wore his hair cut short. A page boy style would have looked good on him, more feminine. His features seemed too delicate; his manner too dainty for a man. Only about 5' 7", his body was narrow from his shoulders to his hips which flared out just as his ass did. The one thing I was sure of, when johnnie sat in a chair, he filled the seat.

Twice he caught me studying him and blushed. You know how you just know? I knew.

Later that evening my wife Rae and I were talking about johnnie and Cindy. "Don't you think he was a bit odd, honey?" I asked.

"Cindy told me he was sometimes more like her sister than her husband," she laughed. "He does have some girly tendencies."

I was right. My wife saw the same things in johnnie that I did. Hell, even his wife knew something was different about him. I now had a mission to plant my seed in sweet little johnnie.

Soon after they moved in and began to fix up their yard, there he was, johnnie in cut-off denim jeans, on his knees at some flower bed, bent over. Listen to me when I tell you he has the most perfect heart shaped bottom, fully half visible as his cut-offs rode high.

I watched the young man as he absent mindedly swayed his fat ass to and fro, back and forth. Donning a pair of wide legged cargo shorts and going commando, I adjusted my growing hard-on and walked across the street to begin my seduction.

"Hey guy. How's the new house treating you?"

Still on his knees, johnnie turned, "Hi Michael. How are you? The house is fine, thank you."

I was unable to resist the temptation. Squatting, my shorts rode up on my thighs and I knew the head of my dick would be visible. I was right. Still on his hands and knees. I saw johnnie looking back, directly at my cock head.

Reaching out, I gently caressed the portion of his bottom hanging below his shorts. "Better hide this pretty bottom, baby. Someone might get ideas."

I wasn't surprised when johnnie didn't resist. What did catch me off guard was when he leaned forward on his elbows and lowered his shoulders providing me greater access. He made the lame excuse that he lost his balance but he knew that I knew he was lying. I could almost hear the soft moan escaping his mouth.

What wasn't lying was his big bottom. Soft, smooth, and like I said, heart shaped. I wondered then if someone had beat me to it and fucked this boi.

As I discretely caressed his ass, I heard johnnie moan quietly, then "Please, Michael, no."

Although I wanted to move fast, you know how a hard cock has a mind of its own, I decided to let him play his little games. Giving his bottom a spank, I did say that I bet he looks sexy in panties.

"I don't wear panties, Michael. I don't know what gave you that idea."

"Son, your wide hips and sexy ass gave me that idea. Shame though, you never wore them. I bet once you do, you'll never go back to men's underwear."

He giggled. The little fairy giggled, for Christ's sake. Once again, he was looking up the leg of my shorts, my cock straining in the downward position, growing more visible to its admirer.

"Alright my friend, I'll let you get back to your work." I rose and was going to leave but johnnie stopped me. Now on his knees, his back straight, he was looking up at me. "Don't you just love flowers? So pretty. I just love seeing them blossom into beautiful maturity. All they need is loving attention and a caring hand to bring out their beauty."

This little motherfucker was flirting with me. "Yeah, just like some people I know, johnnie. We both know someone who wants and needs a firm, caring hand to bring out the best in them, don't we?"

Damned if he didn't giggle again. "You're so right, Michael." johnnie was watching closely as I once again adjusted my raging erection. "Looks like something else needs a caring hand," he giggled yet again.

"Or soft lips. Know anyone like that?" I stepped close to his face which was now at crotch level.

"Michael, you're so bad," but johnnie was staring directly at my cock, as though he could see it behind the khaki shorts.

"See you later son," I said turning around and heading back home. Just before I got to the curb, I turned to his kneeling figure, "We can continue this conversation later, if you'd like."

"Bye Michael, See you soon."

"What got into you?" Rae asked after I fucked her like I was mad at her pussy.

"Nothing, babe. Why?"

"Mike, damn, it's been a long time since we fucked like that."

"Well, it's because you looked so hot tonight," I told her hiding the truth. As I was making love to my wife, God help me but I was imagining I was shoving my cock up johnnie's sexy ass.

You might have gotten the wrong idea about me. I'm really a nice guy. I'm neither cruel nor mean, and certainly not a bully. There was just something about johnnie that brought out the beast in me. Being near him made me feel more masculine, more manly. And that man wanted to own that cute little faggot.

I wanted him to beg me to suck my cock. Beg me to make a woman out of him. I wanted him to come to me in pretty panties and lip stick, promising to give me the best head ever, whenever I wanted it.

And just as I knew he was ripe to be had, I wanted to make the hunt last. Tease him, have him thinking of my cock when he looked at his own dick. I wanted johnnie wishing I was with him, spanking his fanny for being a naughty boi, and shoving my cock in his hungry mouth.

But johnnie was making that long game hard to maintain. He'd come knocking on our door asking for help or to borrow something. He made all kinds of reasons to be at our house.

And when he was there, he'd find a way to get close to me. Always touching, always peeping at my crotch, and it seems, always in very short cut-offs.

Once he pretended to drop a contact lens. Crawling on all fours, he scoured our living room as I sat and watched. It was his way to show me his big heart shaped ass. But more than that, onetime johnnie actually crawled over to near where I was sitting, then rose to his knees not 2 feet away from my spread legs.

I wasn't sure if he'd been broken in by some other dude. What I did know was that the seed I'd planted had sprouted a soon-to-be cock sucker.

"You seem to be far away, Mike, "Rae said seeing me day dreaming.

"Sorry, hon. Just lost in thought."

"Tell me. What has my husband so deep in thought?"

Now how could I tell her that I wanted to put my cock in our new neighbor? This was a sticky thing. I have never lied to Rae about anything serious. Never. I always came to her for counseling when things bothered me or I needed someone else's input about a problem I might be having.

I'd never had an affair. Never cheated on Rae, not once. It never occurred to me to do so. But now I was thinking about doing just that only with a dude. Albeit a feminine dude, someone with a dick. Even I thought I was out of my mind, that is, when my little head let my big head do the thinking.

"You want to what?" Rea laughed.

"Maybe I'm going through a mid-life crisis, hon but there it is." I had laid out what had been gnawing on my mind for a while now.

"You really think johnnie would suck you?"

"Not only would he, that sissy would crawl on is belly through broken glass and shit to plant his face in my lap. You've seen the way he's always making excused to come over. You've seen him showing his fat ass in his little cut-offs. Oh yeah, he's ripe and ready."

"Bull shit, Mike. I don't believe it. johnnie is a little weird, different, and yes, more feminine than a man should be. But I still don't believe it."

"You know what they say, Rea. Seeing is believing."

"And I'll believe it when I see it."

"So, does that mean you're okay with this, with me doing johnnie?"

"As long as you don't fall in love with him. I wonder what Cindy would think if you got him to suck you off?"

"You think she doesn't know? Didn't you say that she told you that he was more like her sister than her husband?"

"She did, Mike but she added, "sometimes," Rae said using hand quotes.

Then, her next question caught me completely off guard. "You think he'd suck your cock better than me?"

"It's not about that, Rae. It's a power trip, is all. It's about me controlling that cute little homo. I love the way you love me and always will. This is not a contest babe. It's just something that got in me and has been growing."

I spent the next 45 minutes convincing my wife that I would never stop loving her or finding her desirable. When at last she was comfortable, Rae actually wanted to be part johnnie's seduction.

"I don't think so. Besides, babe, you helping would ruin the experience I want. Tell you what. When I have him naked or in panties the first time you can watch."

"Cool. How do we do that?"

"This is fucking great," I thought. "My wife is not only okay, she wants to watch it all go down."

"I'll come up with something, Rae. Some way to let you know when to walk in on us."

"What about Cindy? Maybe I could convince her to let you do your thing and she can walk in on you with me?"

"Yeah, maybe. The only snag in that is that she might talk johnnie out of it. I mean she is married to him."

"Let me feel her out and I'll let you know."

So, now, with my wife's blessing, I was free to pursue my prurient interests.

I waited and schemed, schemed and waited for the perfect opportunity to end the chase and own that little sissy.

A week later I saw Cindy leave with a suit case. Then shortly after she left, johnnie was outside washing his mini-cooper. He was wearing just his too short cut-off jeans and flip flops and kept glancing over to see if I was watching.

"Hey Rae, come here and look at this little motherfucker."

Rae joined me at the window. "See how he keeps glancing over this way? Bet he's hoping I'll see him and come over."

"He's purposely getting himself wet. See how shiny his pale skin is? Why Michael, I think he wants to seduce you. You going over there?"

"You gonna watch?"

"I wouldn't miss it Mike."

I kissed my wife and once again left my house commando style. I wore my light-weight poplin shirt that I left unbuttoned to my naval. I wanted johnnie to see a man's chest.

Sauntering over, I looked back and winked at Rae who I knew was watching me through the window shrouded by the curtains.

johnnie pretended he didn't see me and I walked up behind him as he bent over the hood to reach up by the wind shield. It was the perfect spot. We couldn't be seen by the neighbors and Rae could kind of see through the glass what was happening.

I put both hands on his chest and pulled him against my hard cock. Pinching his nipple with one hand, I slid my other hand down to the front of his cut-offs.

"Oh God, Michael. What are you doing to me?"

He asked but wasn't resisting me at all. I fiddled with the button to his shorts and opened them. He too was going commando. I grabbed his little dick which was already hard and only 5" or so long and began stroking it.

"I'm doing exactly what you want me to do, baby."

johnnie was breathing hard and fast when he leaned against his car and pushed his ass back into my groin.

I had his shorts down around his ankles as I slowly masturbated him. I heard him moaning and groaning as I looked over the roof of the small vehicle to see if Rae was watching.

Bending over to whisper in his ear, "You want to cum, don't you baby? You want daddy to make his baby boi cum."

"Oh God no. I mean yes, I mean I don't know, Michael."

"You were peeping at my cock last week, weren't you baby? You saw your daddy's cock and wanted to kiss it, suck it, make it yours, didn't you, johnnie?"

When he didn't answer me, I gave his bare ass a medium slap. "Just tell me," I growled.

"Oh God," he nearly sobbed. "How did you know?"

"Daddy knows. Daddy wants his baby boi to suck his cock. You do want to pull my cock out right now and suck it so all your neighbors can see what a sweet faggot you are. Don't you, baby?"

"Please Michael, daddy, don't make me do that here. Let's go inside, please."

I let his dick go and caressed his fat ass. You know daddy wants to fuck you. You know that don't you sweet baby?"

"Yesss," johnnie hissed. "I want that, daddy."

"Listen baby. This is how this is gonna work. Rae is going to her mother's shortly. When she's gone, you wash up and put on your prettiest panties and some lip stick. You listening to me?" I asked poking at his anus.

johnnie was grunting, "I hear you, daddy. You want me to wear pretty panties and lip stick for you."

"That's right baby girl."

When I called him girl for the first time, I felt johnnie shiver with excitement.

"You are my girl, aren't you baby? You're my sexy bitch."

He was almost crying as he kept saying "Oh God, I can't believe this is happening," over and over.

Another hard spank on his round bottom and I stood back. "Don't let me down, bitch," I said walking away.

johnnie sank to his knees and was scrambling to pull his shorts back up. "I won't daddy, I promise."

I gave Rae a thumbs up, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"God damn that was hot," Rae said hurrying to unfasten my shorts.

Dropping to her knees, she looked up with a smile. "I never saw two guys together like that." Then she swallowed my cock.

"You have to pretend to drive away, like you're visiting your mother. That's johnnie's cue to come over. You can wait a couple minutes, maybe drive around the block a few times. Then, sneak in the back door. We'll be in the den. Make sure you have your phone ready to film it."

"Are you gonna fuck him?"

"Not tonight. Maybe when his wife is there to witness him losing his virginity."

"Great idea," Rae agreed.

We saw johnnie peeping through his window every few minutes. I knew he was growing impatient for Rae to leave. We shared a laugh. "The boi is desperate to suck your cock, Mike. Just remember, don't fall in love with him."

We laughed together and I walked her to her car. "Call me when you get there, hon. Drive safe and be careful," I added kissing her good bye. It was all for johnnie's sake.

It was dusk and I was wondering what johnnie would wear to hide his panties. I shouldn't have been surprised when he scampered across the street wearing only panties and slippers.

He knocked on our door and I felt it only proper to let him simmer before I answered it. Removing all my clothes, I donned my long bathrobe and nothing else.

His knocking became louder, faster. I chuckled as I opened the door. "I'm here, daddy," he said near breathless.

"I can see that, baby girl."

His whole body broke out in goose bumps when I called him baby girl.

I had all the lights in the den on. I wanted johnnie to know I was seeing him in his panties. This, I figured would further crush any resistance he might have. The panty he chose to wear for me was a thin, sheer white nylon with a plain waist band.

"Not the prettiest panties I've ever seen, johnnie. What gives? Thought I said your prettiest panties?"

"Um, you did daddy. But I don't own any and thought it best if I piked a pair Cindy diesn't often wear."

"You'll have to get your own, baby girl. I like my faggots in their own panties."

"You've done this before?"

"Not your business, johnnie."

I sat and motioned for johnnie to kneel at my feet.

"Tell me young lady, how many men have you serviced with that sexy mouth?"

"Noe, daddy. This is my first time."

"I don't believe you," I said purposely taking him out of his comfort zone. My thinking was that if I could make him uncomfortable, when I slacked off he'd be a grateful cock sucker, pliant, ready to be groomed into my personal sissy.

I saw the worried look cross his face when I said I didn't believe him. "I swear, daddy. I have never, ever...."

"But you've wanted to, right?"

"Yes sir. But you're the first man I thought was interested in me."

"Alright. I want you to tell me out loud why I should let you suck my cock."

Tears welled up in his eyes. He was having a difficult time trying to put into words what I wanted to hear. "I don't know why. I just want to. Ever since I peeped up your shorts and saw it, I thought of nothing else."

"Not even you wife? You haven't made love to Cindy since then?"

"Um, daddy, we don't make love. I mean we do but just not the usual way."

Now I'm interested. "So how do you make love if not in the usual way?"

"Please don't make me tell you, daddy. Please."

"I won't make you, johnnie. But if you're gonna be my girl, we can't have secrets from each other. So, you can either tell me or you may go home."

"She has me go down on her. That's the only way she let's me ahve sex with her."

"I see. What does she do for you?"

"Cindy tells me to jack off in the bathroom and flush my sperm down the toilet."

I wanted to laugh out loud and it was hard for me to stifle it. But stifle it I did. Like I said, I'm not mean.

I untied the sash holding my robe closed. My cock was soft and ready for johnnie's soft lips. "You understand, young lady, if I let you be my cock sucker tonight, I expect you to be my cock sucker whenever I want a blow job from you."

Calling him young lady and cock sucker at the same time had the desired effect on the kneeling sissy. I saw him shudder like he was having a mini orgasm.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,691 Followers
12