I'm Not Gay But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there's something else we need to discuss. I have no secrets from Rae. I expect you to be honest with Cindy about this evening."

"You want me to tell her I sucked your cock?"

"You want to cheat on your wife? I certainly won't be cheating on mine."

"You mean Rae knows? You told her?"

I saw the alarm in his face. His whole world was crashing down on him.

"No, johnnie. I haven't told her you sucked my cock."

The relief was evident. It washed over the young homo like an incoming tide.

"Why are you making this so hard for me, daddy?"

"Because I need to know that you understand who's in charge on this, relationship, sweet girl. I'm the man, your man, and you're my girl. Is that clear?"

Again with his shivering. "Yes daddy. You're in charge. You're the man and I'm your girl."

I thought I heard Rae snicker.

"Okay baby girl, come get this cock. Suck it good for me, baby."

For a boi who swears he never sucked a cock before, johnnie had an instinctual talent for it.

Rae told me later that when johnnie kissed the tip of my cock, I was wearing a look of triumph on my face.

johnnie took his sweet time. Bringing me to full erection, he smiled up at me and took my cock deep in his mouth. At the same time my cock was sliding into his mouth, a satisfied hum came from johnnie.

After making sure the shaft was coated with his saliva, johnnie wrapped his delicate hand around it and he sat back to watch himself play with a real cock.

"You like it don't you, baby girl?"

Kissing the head and liking the pre-cum, johnnie smiled at me again. "I do, daddy. I love your cock."

The young sissy didn't have to be told to pay some attention to my balls. He lapped at them, pushing his tongue behind my scrotum. I knew he was good for a rimming but he would have to wait and earn that privilege.

After spending several minutes licking and lapping my balls, johnnie commenced to swallow my cock until he pushed beyond his gog reflex. With my cock lodged in his throat, I could feel him swallowing, masturbating me using his throat muscles instead of his hand.

I'd never admit it to Rae, but johnnie was goving me the best head I've ever enjoyed.

He knew when I was about to cum. Instead of finishing, he gave me a mischievous look and backed off. Again and again he brought me close and left me wanting. The boi was a pro.

With the head of my cock on his lips, johnnie gave me a coy look. "Are you ready to cum, daddy?"

"Fuck yeah," I growled. "Suck me, you sexy cock sucking bitch."

I could tell he got off on me calling him names. I kept it up. "Get me off, faggot. Suck your man's cock and eat his cum you fucking faggot, sissy motherfucker."

I heard the sissy moan and I came. My cock erupted and flooded his mouth. johnnie swallowed my sperm like it was an antidote for disease he had.

He masturbated me while I finished cumming. His lips, sucking at the head of my sperm spewing cock, johnnie was making sure he got it all. After my cock got soft in his mouth, my sissy sat back on his heels with a satisfied look on his face and a bump in his panties. The sissy looked absolutely radiant having mastered his first cock and was grinning like a jackass eating briars.

His smile turned upside down when he saw Rae with her phone out having captured his surrender to his better self.

The look on his face conveyed the fear he felt knowing that his wife Cindy might one day see him in her panties sucking a very nice cock.

"Not to worry, baby girl," I said easing his concerns. "We'll hang on to this video for safe keeping."

12