I'm not Gay, But... Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with Paul.
7.3k words
4.72
7.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first story with this name the sexual activity was almost all gay, and was submitted in that category. This one picks up where that one ended but with a focus on m/m/f and m/f/m. If you're familiar with my stories you know almost all of them are centrally bi themed. As always, comments are appreciated.

In our previous story I had my first experiences with another man, or two. My wife, Debb knew about these trysts, encouraged them, and in fact wanted to join the party. The two guys I had fooled around with were both students at the local college. My wife and I were in our mid twenties at the time, We enjoyed an active sex life where fantasies played a large roll. Bringing some of those fantasies to life has turned up the heat substantially. Debb was enthralled as I shared in detail how I had spent my afternoon. She pleasured herself with a life-like sex toy as the story unfolded. She was extremely anxious to meet with at least one of my new friends. Ed was completely gay, so he said, while Paul was not only bi, but had expressed interest when I showed him a couple pictures of my wife. The fact that Paul was bi and better endowed than Ed and I made him an ideal candidate for three-way play.

A week or so after my get-together with Paul and Ed I had another weekday off from work. I needed to run to the grocery store for a few things and on a whim I drove by Paul and Ed's apartment. The front door was open a few inches, the storm door was closed. My guess was one of them had arrived home moments earlier. I parked and rang the door bell. Paul greeted me saying he had just finished classes for the day. "Dave, what a pleasant surprise, come on in."

I joined him in the front room and told him I was on the way to the store and came by as an afterthought. I shared with him I had told my wife about the afternoon I had spent with him and Ed. He wasn't really surprised, he knew Debb and I had fantasized about such activities. I then showed him two pictures he hadn't seen. The first one was of her in a sexy nightie, the other she was nude, just after a shower. Debb had approved both pics for Paul's viewing. He expressed his approval as he rubbed the front of his pants. "She really is hot Dave, do you think she really wants to have a threesome?"

I smiled as I replied, "I know she would like to. She asked me why I didn't have a picture of you to share with her."

He finished closing the front door and said, "Well perhaps you should take a few." He removed his shirt, undid his pants and lowered the zipper part way. He wasn't exposing himself yet, but that look made for a great pic. "Want another one for her, showing more?"

The lump in his pants was noticeably bigger, I licked my lips as I replied. "Yeah, one more with your zip all the way down, but your hard dick not quite visible." We took three different pics from slightly different angles. I saved the best and deleted the other two.

He smiled when I showed him the pictures, then said, "Sure you don't want one more..?" He pushed his pants down far enough to reveal his fully erect cock and smooth balls. I couldn't resist, I took one more pic. He kicked his pants the rest of the way off and said, "This is really turning me on Dave, knowing your beautiful wife will be seeing these." As he walked to the door and locked it I was not surprised when he said, "Do you have time to help me with this." I didn't say a word, I stepped back towards the couch and sat down. He moaned as I guided his hard cock to my mouth. I was just as hard as he was. I imagined my wife watching me, touching herself as she urged me on. I held the base as I sucked nearly half his length in. I slowly pumped as I licked all around the head, then engulfed him again. "You should give my girlfriend lessons, show her how to handle my hard cock."

I looked up at him but didn't stop what I was doing. My state of arousal matched his, I wanted this almost as bad as he did. I held his balls in my other hand as I continued to stroke the shaft. His cock pulsed twice, issuing forth a mouthful of pre-cum. I swallowed it before pulling off to say, "You're juicy, go ahead and finish for me. Give it to me."

He held my head in his hands and began using my mouth, pumping slowly at first. He gave two or three more thrusts before stopping and said, "Here it is, I'm gonna come!" He stopped moving, and moaned as he filled my mouth faster than I could swallow. I rubbed some all over my face before letting him finish in my mouth. "I could get use to this my friend, let me get you a towel."

After I had wiped off my face I said, "Would you like to meet up with Debb and I tomorrow evening? She said she would be home a little early, are you familiar with the bar on the boulevard just a few blocks away."

"Yes I am, I've been there a few times, a nice place. We could get a booth, get acquainted, what time?" We set a time and as I was leaving he said, "Thanks for stopping by Dave, can't wait to meet your hot wife."

I finished up with the errand I was running, then went home. I had dinner almost ready when Debb got home. She took a quick shower, got into something comfortable, and joined me in the kitchen. She asked if I could keep dinner warm long enough for us to share a drink on the patio. I prepared a small pitcher of Margaritas, she got out two glasses and moments later we were sipping our drinks in the shade. I proceeded to share that I had invited Paul to meet with us the next evening. I told her I had swung by his place on my way to the store. "Is that all you did babe or did you guys get naked again?" She winked at me and smiled.

"Not exactly, but you mentioned you wanted to see what he looks like so he let me snap off a pic or two." I opened up my photos and showed her the first one, then the second. "Oh my, he really is cute.. and it looks like he's got a big dick. Too bad you didn't get a picture of that." I showed her the picture of him totally exposed, his hard cock pointing upwards. Her mouth fell open, she looked at me, then at the picture again. "Oh wow honey, that really is a nice one! So.. is that all you did, invite him out for a drink with us? Or did you guys fool around some more?"

"I didn't get naked, I stayed fully dressed. He stepped out of his jeans, locked the front door and asked if I could help him out. I was already sitting on the couch as he was asking. I guess when I licked my lips he took that as a 'yes', because the next thing I knew his cock was filling up my mouth. He didn't last more than a couple minutes or more. He was holding my head when he came. I swallowed most of it, but some went on my face."

"Oh baby, that is so hot, I'm wet just picturing his cock in your mouth, I can't wait to meet him, I hope he is attracted to me." I replied, "He certainly liked your pictures honey." We enjoyed our dinner, followed by another cocktail. Not long after she said, "So you must be about to burst honey, shall we go to the bedroom?" Truth be told, I was very anxious to get naked with my wife and enjoy some hot wet sex with her. We enjoyed great love making session and afterwards we cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next afternoon Debb arrived home a little earlier than expected, I guess she was anxious. She went to get ready which I figured would take close to an hour by the time she showered and picked out something to wear. I was surprised when she reappeared thirty-five minutes later, especially with what she was wearing. Debb is not big breasted, but her 34-Cs are perfect for my taste. there is no sag, and on occasion she goes without a bra. She has amazing legs, she likes to have a summer tan, and her short skirt was displaying a lot of leg. The sheer fabric of her blouse showed no signs of a bra, the thin pockets of her blouse were the only things keeping her breasts from being visible. In a word, she looked hot. Just enough makeup to draw a second look, as if she needed that. I was getting hard just looking at her, and I was pretty sure Paul would also.

We left a few minutes early as we were both eager for what promised to be a fun evening. We chose a small horseshoe shaped booth just minutes before Paul walked in. After brief introductions Paul said, "Debb you're beautiful, the pictures Dave showed me don't do you justice." Paul and I each ordered a beer, Debb opted for a Sunrise. By the time we finished our drinks I noticed Debb had undone another button, Paul had noticed as well. We ordered another round but Paul and I were slow to consume ours.

Debb was sliding a hand on my leg and I watched her other hand drop down to Paul's leg as well. She winked at me before saying, "Paul would you care to join us at home for another drink? It's getting rather noisy here." He readily accepted, but said he had walked from his place. I suggested we could swing by his place and he could follow us home, explaining it was but a few miles out. I asked Paul to bring the video we watched the other day.

Less than fifteen minutes later we pulled in the garage, Paul right behind us, We entered the house from the garage. Debb headed down down the hall, returning moments later. Yet another button was undone, nearly exposing her pert breasts. Debb said, "Let's watch some of that video you told me about babe." She dimmed the lights, sat in the middle of the couch and patted the cushions on either side of her. Paul and I removed our shoes and he reached in his shirt pocket and asked if we smoke. Debb instantly replied, "That sounds like a great idea, it helps put me in the mood, not that I really need it."

After just a couple puffs we let it go out. We were no longer looking at the TV. Debb kissed me, then turned to Paul. It appeared tentative as their lips met, but when she put her hand in his lap it became much hotter. I placed a hand between her thighs, she opened them a little wider and I discovered she had removed her panties already. She broke the kiss and said, "I want both of you naked, let me see those hard cocks." We quickly undressed, then stood beside each other in front of her. She looked at both of our cocks, then looked up, her eyes wide. Holding out a hand she said, "Help me up baby." She kissed me first, sucking my tongue as she stroked my dick. A moment later she wrapped a hand around Paul's dick and said, "Oh my, this looks challenging, I'm not sure where to begin. I had my hand inside her blouse, then undid the remaining buttons. Her nipples were like pencil erasers. She had kicked off her shoes and in moments Paul and I had removed her blouse and skirt. I held her naked body to mine and kissed her as Paul pressed himself to her back side.

As she was sitting down she said, "Kiss me baby, get me wet." I knelt before her as she opened her legs. She needed no help from me as far as being ready, but I happily complied with her request. She had positioned Paul with one foot on the floor, his other leg folded with his knee on the couch. She brought the head of his dick to her mouth. I watched as she wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of his dick, holding the shaft as her lips crept down on him. She pushed my face back to her sweet little muff, she was practically dripping. She eased my head back and said, "I think you've got me wet enough baby, now get him wet, I want this inside me." As I raised up she pulled me in for a kiss, I could taste him. "Come on baby, let me see this in your mouth." With no hesitation I let her guide my mouth to him. My hand replaced hers as my mouth descended on him. When I had about four inches of it in my mouth I moved back and forth. "Yeah baby, suck it, get him ready for me." After only a minute she pulled my head back saying, "I can't wait, I want him inside me." I moved away, she remained on the edge of the couch as Paul got down in front of her. She patted the couch beside her as our eyes met. We both watched as Paul carefully slid inside her, tantalizingly slow. She brought me to her mouth, but after a minute or two she backed away, focusing instead on Paul's thick cock plunging fully inside her. She was pulling on his hips, urging him to come. I leaned down and began kissing her closest nipple, getting a closer look at the action.

I knew she was getting very close to a climax, as she clutched his hips, grinding against him. "Come for me Paul, give it to me!" He gave two more thrusts before burying his swollen member all the way in. They both stopped moving as he filled her spasming pussy. They remained in that position for a moment, and as Paul eased out of her I could see he was far from soft. When he stood I reached for his glistening stiff rod and brought him to my face. I held the base of his dick as I tasted both their juices, milking out one last drop. "Come here my loving husband, there's more of that here, lot's more." I knelt between her open thighs once more, kissing her inner thighs before licking her wet lips. She was soaked with cum, his and hers. I was so close to coming, I couldn't wait. I raised up and plunged inside her, imploring her to come all over me. I placed my thumb on her swollen clit, pushing her over the edge as I exploded inside her. She fell back against the couch, a dazed look on her face. Several moments passed before she spoke. She smiled and said, "Well that was pretty wild, Dave would you fix me another drink please, I'm going to go rinse off."

Paul and I went to the kitchen, I prepared Debb's drink and offered Paul a drink. He said, "Your wife is amazing Dave, do you think she's done for the night or.."

I smiled as I interrupted him, "No, I'm pretty sure she wants more. She probably wants to watch you and I. I know she wants to see your cock in my mouth again. Are you cool with that?"

"My cock likes the idea, look." I glanced down, sure enough, he was ready.

"Let's take Debb her drink, shall we?" Paul detoured to the living room and asked if I wanted any more of what we had smoked. We both took a hit, then went to deliver the drink. Debb was exiting the bathroom as we entered the bedroom. She tossed the towel aside and put on a shorty robe. She glanced at our erections wit a smile.

"You two horndogs look like you're ready for more fun, what do you have in mind? We didn't watch very much of that video, shall we watch more of it?" Before we could answer Debb squeezed both our protruding members and headed for the living room. She reached for Paul's lighter as he and I went to get drinks. We started the video with Debb between us again. She was lazily stroking both of us as we took in the on-screen action.

There were a series of four or five minute clips all featuring three people. Some featured two women, some with two men. There was bi activity in most of them. Debb had let her robe fall open and I could tell from her breathing she was getting aroused once more. She looked at Paul, then me and said, "You've both ravaged me, and you're both hard as brick, can I watch while you two play?"

"What did you have in mind baby?" I replied.

Pointing at the screen she said, "That, that's what I want." The woman on the screen was holding one guy's head, as if she was making him give the other guy head. "Except I'm pretty sure I don't need to make either one of you do that. Dave honey, show me how you sucked Paul yesterday, please?" Paul got up and moved in front of me, his rigid phallus inches in front of my face. Debb slid over a little and leaned against the armrest of the couch, her legs slightly apart. "I'm gonna enjoy this, maybe I'll come watching you guys." I held Paul's shaft as I brought the head to my open mouth.

I placed my hands on his hips as he fed me his dick. Debb was moaning softly as he slowly fucked my mouth. I backed off long enough to ask, "Do you like this babe? Does it turn you on to watch me suck this big cock?"

"More than I dreamed it would, don't stop honey, suck that cock for me." I eagerly took him in my mouth again, holding his hips as he pushed in as far as he could. I stole a glance at Debb, she was sliding her hand across he shiny wet mound, moaning with pleasure. Paul was starting to ooze his sweet pre-cum after a few moments, which caused me to moan as well. "Paul, it looks like he's got more than half your cock in his mouth, let me see." Debb leaned closer as she spoke. As he withdrew she exclaimed, "Dang it baby, you must have at least five inches of that pole in your mouth! I am gonna come watching you guys,"

I plunged back down on him, savoring the moment and the taste. He was watching as his cock went in and out of my mouth, and he was also watching my wife masturbate. When she loudly announced her climax Paul held still, his throbbing cock shooting stream after stream in my mouth. As soon has he slipped from my lips he knelt before me, taking over half my length in his mouth. I was already leaking profusely and I immediately began coming in his mouth. Debb leaned over, watching intently as Paul swallowed all that I gave him. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever watched." Debb said as she sat up.

We languished on the couch for several minutes, it was a little past dinner time so I offered to order a pizza delivery, we decided what we wanted and called it in. Paul and I pulled our pants on while Debb settled for her short robe again. Sooner than expected the door bell rang, Debb grabbed the tip money Paul had put on the coffee table and went to the door. She lingered at the door for a minute or so, I could hear the delivery driver saying something but I couldn't make out her words. When Debb finally shut the door and brought the pizzas in her robe was almost completely open. "Were you flashing the delivery driver baby, or just flirting?"

She blushed and replied, "A little of both I guess, the tie on my robe came loose as I opened the door, exposing my chest. I realized it when she wasn't looking at my face. She had a big smile on her face and I don't think it was because of the tip I handed her. She mouthed the word 'wow' as I shut the door."

After we had our fill of pizza Paul said he should be going but before he left he thanked us profusely for a great evening. "We'd love to do it again Paul." Debb said with a big smile. I reinforced that and we all agreed to get together again soon. Not long after Debb invited me to join her in the shower before going to bed. We lovingly helped each other wash off and when we were done my dick was swollen once more. We dried off, then Debb kissed me as she held me close. "Baby I'm done for the night, how can you be hard again?"

"Well for starters, I'm naked with with my smoking-hot wife who is also naked, and I'm looking back on our evening with Paul. I told you he'd like you."

She smiled and said, "It was a pretty amazing evening wasn't it?" The lamp on my nightstand was on, as we got in bed she said, "Leave that on for a few, okay? I want to talk some more." She threw the covers back as she moved closer to me. She held my cock as we kissed, then asked, "Are you okay with everything we did tonight baby? Even seeing Paul and me..?" I assured her I was more than okay with all of it. "I'm glad you are, because I enjoyed all of it too. Seeing you and Paul, feeling him inside me, watching you guys come.. Yeah, I definitely want to do it again."

"So tell me, what did the pizza lady have to say?" I asked. "What did she look like?"

"Oh you would totally like her, blonde, well built, not overweight at all. When she saw my breasts her mouth fell open and she smiled. I stepped close as I handed her the tip. She said she hopes she gets to deliver the next time we order pizza and said her name was Tina and she usually works Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Said she's in college."

I was on my back, imagining the pizza lady and Debb fooling around. She kissed me as she began stroking my shaft and said, "Do you want me to help you come again baby? Do you want me to talk dirty to you while you masturbate?"

12