I'm not Gay, But... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I would like that, tell me more about pizza girl." I replied with a lustful smile.

She returned the smile and said, "Maybe next time I'll invite her in, see if she wants to play. I bet you'd like to see a little action between us girls wouldn't you?" I was envisioning that as Debb pinched my nipples. "Stroke that cock baby, I wanna watch you come while I talk dirty to you." I moaned as I wrapped one hand around my shaft, cradling my balls with the other. I've masturbated before for Debb, once when she sat in front of me, watching and encouraging me to shoot all over myself. This was better, she was talking softly in my ear and playing with my nipples.

"Maybe you'd like to see her naked, I bet you'd enjoy that. Bet you'd like to get it on with a cute little college girl wouldn't you? You wanna fuck her while Paul is shoving that big dick of his inside my pussy?" I was envisioning all this actually happening and began shooting cum nearly up to my face. Debb rubbed it across my torso as she said, "Pretty impressive for a third time in one night, I guess I don't have to ask if you'd really like that." I laid there as she went for a washcloth and cleaned me.

For the next couple of weeks we would fantasize about two different scenarios when we were in bed together. One centered around the pizza girl, the other about our ongoing mutual desires for meeting with Paul again. Debb shared with me her newfound desire to fool around with a woman was getting stronger, but she also was very eager to have two naked guys do her bidding. On two occasions when I had a week-day off I had watched a few more segments of the DVD Paul had left. I had watched one scene with a cute brunette and a well hung guy that inspired me to try something slightly different when next I saw Paul. The scene I watched featured a blowjob from a position I had never considered. Both parties were naked, she had him laying on the couch, on his side. She knelt in front of him with her face close to his groin and her ass close to his shoulders. As she took him in her mouth I could see how well his dick was aligned with her throat.

A couple days later I stopped by Paul and Ed's place around noon, Paul was alone and smiled as he asked me in. I told him I had watched something on the video I was anxious to try. As I was explaining it he was removing his jeans. I remained dressed as he stretched out naked on the couch. He laid on his side, close to the edge of the cushions. I knelt in front of him, facing his torso. I kissed his abs while fondling his rapidly swelling phallus. Leaning to my left I brought the head to my mouth, my right arm reaching across his lower back to support myself. I slid my mouth down the shaft, taking half of it in my first attempt. I started bobbing back and forth, sinking slowly farther down on him. At this angle his cock was more in line with my throat than ever before. His bulbous head was soon hitting the back of my mouth. On the next downstroke I placed a finger part way around the shaft, touching my lips. When I pulled off I saw that I had easily taken all but the last three inches of him in my mouth. I renewed my efforts and soon I stopped moving as Paul began thrusting deeper into my salivating mouth. I felt the head pushing against the opening of my esophagus and wondered if it was even possible to accommodate the girth of his thick dick. He must have felt the tightness as well, he stopped thrusting and softly placed a hand on the back of my head as he eased himself past my gag reflex.

I backed off completely, gasping as i said, "Wow, did I just have all of you in my mouth Paul?"

"Not quite, but almost. please don't stop, I'm so close!" Again he softly pushed on my head but this time it wasn't necessary, I wanted more of this new experience. I slid down, my lips almost touching his groin. He rocked back and forth, poised at the opening of my throat. I breathed thru my nose, wondering if I was going to choke on his cock. His hips stopped moving, his impossibly hard cock pulsating over and over. It took a second to realize he was coming. With the head of his eight inch cock passed the opening of my throat I didn't even have to swallow. I've no idea how many shots he fired, when he was done he simply slid his hand away and he slipped from my mouth.

Now it was his turn to gasp as he said, "That was just.. incredible Dave. No one has ever taken that much of me in their mouth like that. I'm literally blown away."

We both chuckled at that and I replied, "Trust me, that was a first for me too. I want do try that again, with my wife watching. When can we get together at our house?"

"You name it, Debb is an amazing woman. I can't wait to have another threesome with you guys."

That evening I had dinner in the oven when Debb got home, she showered and we convened on the patio. I had a margarita waiting when she walked out. "Oh sweet husband, how did you know I wanted this? It's been a day babe." After ten minutes or so of letting her unwind and tell me about her day she changed direction and said, "I see you've mowed the yard and I smelled dinner in the oven, what else have you done today?"

I hesitated, contemplating how much I wanted to share just then and finally said, "I must confess, I watched a little more of Paul's DVD. There's a scene I'm pretty sure you will enjoy. Maybe after dinner I can show you?"

She downed the rest of her drink and replied, "Sure honey, but right now I want some of that great smelling dinner, okay?" After we had eaten dinner and cleaned up the kitchen Debb requested another margarita. I prepared a small pitcher and we retired to the living room. "Why don't you start that movie you borrowed and show me what has you intrigued?"

She dimmed the lights as I got the disc playing. I had backed it up just a bit more than I needed, but within in a couple minutes I knew the scene I wanted would appear shortly. After Debb's post work shower she had donned a sleeveless button front blouse and a loose pair of shorts. I would soon discover that was all she was wearing. The scene leading up to what I had mentioned featured a cute brunette being orally pleasured by her man. Debb reached over and rubbed the front of my pants as she moaned appreciatively. "Kiss me like that baby, kiss it!" She whispered loudly as she was undoing her shorts. I slid them down her hips and set them aside as she pulled my face to the core of her femininity. Her lips were already puffy, I slid my tongue between them and discovered she was already moist. She put a hand on the back of my head, holding my face where she desired as she gyrated her hips, using my mouth as she pleased. "Yeah baby, just like that.. " Another minute and she was coming on my face. "Stop baby, stop for a bit and come here." as she patted the cushion next to her. I stood up and shed my clothes, my cock ready for action. Before sitting down I helped her remove her last article of clothing.

She slowly stroked me as we watched the next scene unfold, the one I wanted her to see. She was staring intently at the screen, watching as the woman's mouth descended down the length of the swollen dick she was holding. "Is that even possible honey? I mean.." She didn't finish that thought, she just watched, transfixed. "How is it she isn't choking on that thing by now?"

I had barely touched her nipples and they were already pointed as I said, "I'm not sure, maybe we should try it. I'm not quite as big as that guy, what do you think.." I kissed her as she lazily stroked my rigid staff.

"Okay, but first let's watch the rest of this, okay?" She replied. Within a couple minutes the guy was thrusting his hips, trying to get his cock all the way in her throat. There was a closeup shot where she had all but an inch or so in her mouth and throat. I was unconsciously thrusting upward in Debb's hand as we watched the cock on the screen pulsate repeatedly. "You like that don't you babe?" She squeezed my cock on the upstroke, producing a dollop of pre-cum which she eagerly took in her mouth before kissing me. "Alright big boy, lay down." She stood as I stretched out on my side at the edge of the couch. I slid my hand across the contours of her ass as she brought the head of my dick to her mouth. She inched forward, my hand dropped lower, I slid a finger inside her as she took half my length in her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby, that feels so good, keep going." I placed my hand on the back of her head as I tried to get more of my hard cock in her wet mouth. She started to gag and backed off, holding my cock with her thumb and one finger where her lips had been. She had managed to take me deeper than she ever had, getting about five inches of it.

"I don't know if I can take any more sweetie, I was starting to feel like I was gonna choke. Are you close?" She asked with a smile, knowing I was. She plunged back down on me, my hand on the back of her head again. Moments later I knew I couldn't hold back. Pressing a little harder on her head I thrust forward with my hips. I felt her lips at the base of my cock as I let loose, throbbing and shooting until I was spent. I had stopped pushing on her head before I was done and she pumped the last two shots all over her face and mouth. She released her hold on me and said as she was catching her breath, "I didn't think that was possible, that was crazy." She wiped her face with her hands as she turned and faced me, smearing my sauce across her breasts. "Think you could manage to do that with Paul baby?"

I felt my cheeks redden as I replied, "Gee honey, I don't know, he's really big. Maybe.." That was all the further I got before she brought her mouth to mine, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I poured each of us another drink as we enjoyed the closeness of being naked together.

Not long after we retired for the night, but not before Debb asked if I could set up another get-together with Paul. I reached out to him the next day, he was as eager as Debb and I for another play date. I tipped him off that my wife was not yet aware of my most recent visit to his place. I got home from work at just after seven o'clock that evening and told my wife Paul was very interested in coming by this weekend. She teased me for the next couple of nights, wanting to have me ready to do her bidding.

Saturday evening found us showered and awaiting Paul's arrival. Debb was wearing one of her short robes, nothing more while I was wearing a thin pair of jogging shorts and a sleeveless tee. When the doorbell rang Debb smiled at me as she went to let our guest in. He brought another DVD which I slipped in the player while he settled on the couch next to Debb. This one was similar to the first one and the action heated up quickly. I muted the sound and played some soft music on the stereo instead.

After a few moments Debb asked that Paul and I get naked, a request we gladly honored. We were both completely hard which caused Debb to smile with anticipation. I was sitting on the other side of Debb as we watched another scene on the disc. She turned and whispered, "Kiss me baby, kiss it." as she slid a finger down her torso. I opened her robe all the way as I got on my knees in front of her. She was already wet, I alternated between licking her and watching her stroke Paul's hard cock. "I need this big cock inside me Paul, now! Dave honey guide him in for me please." Paul took my place in front of her, I wrapped my hand around his swollen member and brought the head to Debb's wet opening. As he was sliding in Debb said, "Come here babe, bring me your cock." This was a familiar position, one I liked very much. I could enjoy the sensation of having my cock sucked while I watched my wife being fucked by a cock larger than mine. Paul seemed to enjoy watching Debb with a mouthful of dick as he experienced the sensation of being inside her.

I knew I was getting close, so did Debb and she turned from my dick as she looked at Paul and said, "Are you close Paul? I want you to come for me, come inside me." I knew where this was going, I leaned over and squeezed the base of his cock with my thumb and middle finger. After the third time he started to throb, I withdrew my hand and watched him fill my wife's sweet pussy with his load. As soon as he slipped away from her she smiled at me and said, "You must be anxious for a taste, go ahead babe, do it. Paul, let me taste that big dick again." As i went to work with my tongue inside her she was licking the end of Paul's still formidable cock, bringing him back to completely hard in just a couple minutes. "Would you like to have a blowjob Paul, do you want someone to suck this big cock for you?"

He grinned and replied, "Yes I would, I'd like that a lot. Which one of you wants it?"

Before I could answer Debb spoke. "I want to watch my husband again, we tried a different position the other night and now I want to see how much of your cock will fit in his mouth. Why don't you lay down, on your side. She patted the couch before standing up. She knelt down as she reached for my hand and pulled me down beside her. She looked at me as she brought the end of Paul's dick to her mouth, running her tongue around the edge of it. She held my head as she kissed me forcefully. "I know you like the taste babe, have some more. Suck him the way I sucked yours."

She moved aside as I slid closer, my ass by Paul's shoulders. I inched closer as I put my right arm over his torso. I hesitated for a second and said, "Like this babe?" She nodded her approval. Holding the base of his magnificent cock I lowered my mouth to it. I began rocking back and forth, taking him gradually deeper.

I stopped when I had all but two inches in my mouth and looked at Debb. "I'm not sure I can get any more babe, six inches might be as good as I can do."

She immediately slid beside me as she said, "Well here honey let me help you, you know, like you helped me the other night." With that she placed a hand on the back of my head and said, "Go ahead, try again."

Secretly this was what I wanted. I wanted her to take control, as it were, and 'force' me to do what she wanted. I bobbed back and forth a couple times, still not taking him fully in my mouth. The pressure on the back of my head increased as my lips were sliding closer to the base. Paul began gently thrusting, trying to get all the way in my mouth. Debb noticed this and said, "Do that again Paul, I want to see every inch of your big cock in his mouth." The two of them synchronized their efforts as my lips reached his groin. The entire head was in my throat. Breathing thru my nose I let Paul and Debb control the pace. "Yeah baby, take it! I can see the outline of his cock in your throat. Come for me Paul, shoot your cum down his throat."

He gave one more push, or maybe it was Debb pushing on my head. All I know is his cock was pulsating over and over, his cum pouring down my throat. When he was done he withdrew from my mouth. The smile on my face belied the soreness in my throat. Paul sat up as I put a hand on the edge of the couch and pulled myself to a sitting position also. My impossibly hard cock was standing straight up and leaking profusely. Debb crouched in front of me and brought her mouth to the shiny head as she grasped the shaft. No sooner had she slid me in her mouth and I was shooting cum like a roman candle. She couldn't keep up and settled for pumping out my voluminous load all over her breasts.

She stood and said, "I'm gonna take a take a quick shower, who wants to join me?" Paul and I glanced at each other as we smiled and followed her down the hall. The close proximity of three of us in our walk-in shower had Paul and I hard again as we shut off the water and reached for towels.

Paul was thanking us for another superb play date and explained he had an early morning appointment. "Would you two be alright with me calling it a night? I'd love to do this again but I really need to get some rest."

Looking at the clock I realized we had been playing for nearly two hours already. Debb looked at me and replied, "That's totally fine Paul, I got up early this morning and I'm a little tired myself. We have to do this again though, deal?"

He smiled as he assured us he would absolutely be back. Debb and I each donned a robe as we all returned to the living room. Paul dressed quickly and kissed Debb on the cheek. He and I shared a guy hug and I followed him to the door. "I feel like having a drink baby, do you?" Debb asked.

"I do, does a Margarita sound good?" She said that would be perfect so I mixed up enough for two large or four small ones, depending on which glasses we used.

After taking a few sips she turned the video back on and said, "You liked it when I shoved your head down on Paul didn't you honey?" It wasn't really a question, more of a statement. I smiled as I waited for her to continue. "I saw your cock bounce off your tummy when I was trying to make you take it all. I nearly came just watching you."

"Honestly, it did turn me on. I nearly came as well. When he started coming I didn't even have to swallow, I just had to breathe through my nose. It felt like he came really hard."

"You're getting hard right now, just talking about it. I think you really did like it! Are you sure you're not a little bit gay?" She laughed as she said that, then kissed me deeply.

I smiled as I replied, "I'm not gay, but I do like sucking Paul's big dick."

12