I'm not gay, but my roommate is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for him, body sprawled on the couch, listening to the water running down. I wondered if he was at that moment thinking about me, touching himself, and the thought didn't displease me. Instead, it caused some stirring below.

I shook my head. I was supposed to make him umcomfortable, not the other way around. A part of me still felt guilty for doing this to a friend, but I couldn't see how our friendship could survive that.

Bruno finished and came some time later, his hair wet, to sit next to me. He wore only shorts as well. I tried to hide my uneasiness.

"So," he said. "Let's start."

I put both my legs on top of his, and saw how my shorts rolled around my thick legs and tightened everything. My volume grew even more apparent. Bruno didn't seem to notice. He began massaging me normally, calmly, while I was almost chickening out. His fingers pressing on my leg, now so obviously close to my crotch, made me want to whimper, to push him away.

I wish I could slap myself right then. I was the one who put myself in that position. Why was I feeling so insecure? It was just a massage.

But why did do this in the first place? What did I think? That Bruno was suddenly going to be so attracted to my bulge that he would push me away and ask forgiveness for being gay?

But for all the overwhelming feelings and thoughts, I held on. Bruno's hands pressed hard against my hard muscles, causing such sweet pain that it turned to pleasure. I had to admit that he was good. Even with so many insecurities, I remembered that I wasn't the one with the secret, and I had nothing to worry about.

So I let myself go, and the bulge on my shorts grew large like a little mountain, and my face went all hot as if I had a fever. I closed my eyes, hoping that it would make the problem go away. But suddenly Bruno's fingers stilled for a moment and I knew that he had seen my shame.

"Shit," I said, because I had to say something. "I don't know what's going on, man. So sorry."

I opened my eyes to see if he had bought it. But Bruno was even redder than I must have been, poor guy. His skin was whiter, so it was more obvious. My erection was right there in front of me, my shorts even showed the silhouette of the mushroom head of my cock. And Bruno was shook by that, wasn't him? It made me want to laugh. But I held myself, suddenly feeling partially more secure.

"It's only normal, don't worry," Bruno said.

"It's just us anyway, right?"

Bruno nodded, and I felt for him. He really was fighting hard to not look, while I grew more bold, and tugged my cock up, as if calling for his attention. It forced him to give a quick look.

"Sorry," I said.

"No worries," he said, his voice a bit strained.

"It's really helping me, man. Thank you so much. You're too good to me."

"That's what friends are for," he managed with a weak smile. Bruno was sweating. Well, so was I.

"It's a bit weird, though. I hope I'm not making you umcomfortable," I said, and grabbed my bulge for a second, as if scratching my balls. Bruno looked again, than turned away, quickly.

"Not at all."

"But don't tell Alfredo. He already thinks I'm a fag for the massage, if he saw this," I grabbed again, this time full on my cock, showing, making him look, and he did. I felt really dirty and cruel, but also extremely excited, like I had never been in my entire life. "He would go bat shit crazy."

"Yeah, it's our secret."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're moving too much. Do you want to change positions?" I knew damn well why he was moving, trying to push my legs away from his crotch.

"No, that's fine."

I nodded. Then I stuck my hand inside my shorts, it was so sudden that Bruno had no time to hold his surprise.

"Jesus," he gasped. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just... it hurts, you know. I just want to find a good position, here." I moved my cock inside, while he watched. I was enjoying that too much. "Maybe we should stop? Try again later?"

A part of me wished he would say yes.

"What, no. You're not making me umcomfortable, all right? I'm your friend." He resumed his massage. "If you're hurting, just take it off."

It was my turn to be surprised.

"I mean, it's weird," he said. "But there's nobody here, only us. It's our place, we can be as comfortable as we want."

"I don't know man," I said, my voice trembling. My cock gave off a little jump, as if it was trying to be seen.

"Hey, look at me," Bruno said. I stared at him, seeing my friend, the guy I was driving crazy, the guy who was driving me crazy. "It's me. Nobody else."

We stared at each other for a while, then I nodded. I wasn't even trying to provoke him anymore, I just wanted to be naked in front of him, let him see all of me. His reaction didn't disappoint. My cock jumped free and the cold air hit my balls, making me shiver, but Bruno, still sprawled on the couch, cock hard on his shorts, stared and blushed and stared more. I laid down on top of him again, cock on my belly, balls hanging, and he resumed. I felt his fingers really close to my balls, and sighed.

"Does that feel better?" he asked.

I nodded. I reached my cock and ran my finger on top, taking a bit of pre-cum that was leaking. Damn.

Bruno didn't waste time.

"I know it's weird, but..." he said. I looked at him, waiting.

"What?" I said. This is already weird."

"I mean, it looks good."

"My cock?" I said, smiling.

He nodded, and blushed...hard.

"Thanks, man. I guess."

He gave a quick nervous laugh.

"What else?" I asked. Getting compliments about my cock was actually pretty fucking nice.

He shrugged.

"It's bigger than mine. It looks really nice, man. Jesus."

He looked about to explode. I was about to explode as well, with each word he said, each look he gave me. Like I had some power over him just because my cock was too damn good.

"What else, man?"

"Your balls are huge."

I laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, look at them."

I picked them up and showed to him.

"No way you think my balls look nice. Nobody's balls look nice."

"They're beautiful."

I stared at him, smiling. He was still blushing, which made everything excruciatingly hotter.

"I like that... Tell me more."

"I can't," Bruno said. He looked about to cry, but he was also smiling. "I can't. I think I'm going to cum."

I looked at him surprised.

"Seriously?" I said. "Because of me?"

He nodded.

"Please, say more."

"Oh, man. It's so thick, and the veins, fuck... Everything is perfect."

I was dazzled. Could he really think all of that about my cock? About me? I didn't even realize until now that he had stopped his massage and was only staring, kind of afraid, but not hiding anymore his desire. He was telling the truth.

Then Bruno looked at me, deep in my eyes, and I returned the look. He slowly reached out with his hand, letting me be aware of what he was doing, and I didn't do anything to stop him. I wanted him to do it.

He grabbed my cock, and closed his eyes as if he didn't believe it. I didn't believe it myself, even though his firm hand was right there in front of me, grabbing me with a certainty that made me feel completely powerless.

He jerked me off with more than a little strength, and I moaned under his rule, I let him milk me away and just enjoyed the ride.

With his other hand, he reached out and held my face. While he grabbed me by the cock, he stared into my soul and told me, begged me, commanded me to cum for him. I fucked one of his hands and brushed my lips on the other, smelling his skin, and he caressed my cheeks, my nose, my whole face, and my hair, my neck, then my cheeks again.

"Cum for me, Julio. Do it."

I threw my head back on the couch and came all over the place.


12