I'm Not Gay. I'm Just Hungover

Story Info
Guy wants to suck best friend's dick when he's hungover.
3.4k words
4.61
37.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate being hungover. I especially hate being hungover at 29. I've heard as you get even older, waking up from a night of binge drinking feels much worse. The ibuprofen was kicking in, and I was just remembering my college years when I could almost black out one night and somehow make it to class the next day.

I woke up at my friend Casey's apartment. In his living room, there was a couch, myself waking up in a hungover stupor on the couch, the recently purchased new flatscreen tv, and some dumbbells. What my friend didn't have was curtains to help prevent the onslaught of sunlight coming to torture me awake. I'd say the living room was pretty average for a bachelor in his late 20s.

Casey had officially been a bachelor for less than a week now, the subject of last night's drunken adventures.

Casey was my friend of more than a decade, and last night I talked him into going out and getting shitfaced. He wanted to forget about Samantha, his mooching girlfriend of two years. About two weeks ago, Casey went to surprise his now ex-girlfriend at her job at a grocery store bakery with some gummy sharks and a burrito for lunch. As he was about to get out of his car, he saw Samantha walking with one of her other male coworkers to his car far away from the employee parking area. Even from a distance, Casey could tell she was blushing hard. He had a slight panic attack and texted me. I told him to look into things further before making any accusations but to keep his guard up.

That evening, Casey found the coworker on his girlfriend's facebook and made a fake account that looked similar to the coworker's. He catfished his own girlfriend by saying his original account was hacked, and he wanted some pictures to keep him company. I didn't put him up to it, but I was there when he sent the messages in his apartment. I couldn't believe it when he showed me not just the nudes of Samantha but the picture of her with her coworker's dick in her mouth.

We went to a few bars along the "strip" as it's known in our city. There's a strange mix there of high end cocktail places, refurbished hipster dive bars, craft beer places, and a few sports bars. We started off pacing ourselves, but as the night progressed and Casey became more defiant about what that bitch was missing out on, our drink count escalated as the strip tended to encourage that. I didn't mind. It had been a while since we had a solid boy's night out.

Hangover regret hit me at the same time as well as a general sense of horniness. Hangover horny is way different than regular horny. For one, you're in some kind of pain, so the incentive to get away from pain is there. And, it's coupled with the strange rush to your libido you get from drinking from the night before. The one thing I always noticed when I was horny was like this was I'd have gay fantasies. It's the only time I'd ever look at gay porn or think about guys sexually. It's the only time I'd ever think of doing something with another guy, but usually the feeling died down after a while like it never happened. Somehow, this morning was different as I was hornier than usual.

I think I also felt really close to Casey. He had been my friend in high school and college. He had always been there for me. I couldn't stand to see him in pain, and I wanted to make him feel better. Maybe I always had secret feelings for him buried deep somewhere because I found myself fantasizing about holding him and running my fingers over his boxers.

As my throbbing headache seemed to get worse, my fantasies got more explicit. There was the image of his cum on my fingers and on my face. I began thinking more about having another man's cum all over me in general, then when I'd imagine Casey specifically my erection intensified. I began to massage my balls a bit and leave my dick alone for a little. The fantasies kept building up for hours it seemed, but it was more likely a few minutes. I couldn't take it anymore and quietly wandered over to his bedroom.

The door to his bedroom was open, and Casey was sprawled out on his bed in his boxers without anything covering his body. Casey was a little over six feet tall with long legs that made him seem a little disproportionate. He was clean shaven and looked about five years younger than he was. He had thick brown hair that was just now beginning to grow a little past his ears. His face had an aquiline nose and thin lips. He was not a male model, but I had heard several female acquaintances of ours refer to him as cute.

Casey was snoring lightly, and if I had to guess, I probably had about three more hours until he woke up. I sat down in the hallway right in front of the bedroom entrance and just stared like some random pervert. I knew inside those boxers was my best friend's dick that was potentially rich in precum and jizz. Somehow, this made it more tempting, more raw, more real seeing him passed out from drinking. I lightly tiptoed over to his bed, and I hesitated to do what I really wanted next. The thing that was now rushing through my mind: I had to suck my best friend's cock.

What if he saw me? He might freak out and that would be it. I remember shit like this happening before to some of our mutual acquaintances. Yeah, they put in the past, but there was also something broken in those friendships afterwards. I didn't want that, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off his boxers looking for a bulge. I began to reach over my shorts and stroke my cock until it got unfathomably hard. At one point, I almost thought I might cum then and there, but I stopped myself by gazing up at his Miami Dolphins flag and concert posters he had near his bedroom window.

I began to walk away thinking I had gone too far and went to lie down on the couch. I was hungover, and these were fantasies. I could take a quick shower, try to go back to bed, and then we'd get lunch when he woke up.

I got into the shower, feeling the water take care of all the grime from last night. I thought I'd spill my load and feel better. The water was so refreshing. I gained control of my senses, and my headache and faint nausea seemed to disappear. But, I was still hornier than ever, and I couldn't bring myself to jack off in the shower since it might turn me away from my sacred dick sucking mission. I used one of Casey's towels to dry off and began fantasizing about how his towel had dried his dick and balls. I could not get my mind off his dick.

Years of crashing at friend's apartments after drinking taught me to always bring a gym bag with spare clothes and toiletries. I changed and walked by Casey's room again. I couldn't believe my eyes. Did he wake up? Did he know I was looking at him? My best friend in the world was sprawled out the same as before, but now his dick was hanging out of his boxers. In retrospect, he might have just turned a certain way, but I could not resist taking a look. I found myself actually drooling over his dick after a few minutes because I could see it now. It was flaccid and just a few inches, uncircumcised, with a forest of pubic hair - a normal dick. But to me, it was the object of my desire.

In my whole life, I had never wanted to suck a dick so much. I had toyed with the idea of sucking cock, of being a literal cocksucker when I had been hungover before. Now, this urge was so overwhelming that I felt like if I had a million dollars, and that's what it would take to get that dick into my mouth, it would be worth every cent. It's like the universe was trying to tell me this dick was made for my mouth.

I began stroking myself again, but this time I wanted to make myself so fucking horny I wouldn't turn back. I had to suck his cock. I kept telling myself this over and over again as I stroked my own. Then, I added to my mantra that I would also need to taste Casey's cum.

Here was my best friend. I had never seen him or imagined him like this before. I leaned over and just with the tip of my tongue began sucking very gently on the top of his cock carefully keeping my eyes on his face to see if he woke up, but he kept snoring. I began sucking a little deeper working past the head, taking more of him into my mouth. Deep sleep or not, I felt him getting hard in my mouth. I never had this sensation before, but as it swelled against my tongue, I couldn't get enough.

The sour taste of another man's cock should have made me gag or so I had feared despite my wanting it so bad. On the contrary, it soothed me even more, like it was some kind of medicine. His precum began to dribble against my throat and I made sure to swallow. Holy shit, he tasted good. Every girl who had gone down on me before acted like my cum was poison they had to spit out immediately or risk death. Those girls were pussies, but I was now a bona fide cocksucker with my best friend's penis in my mouth like it was the most normal thing because it sure felt like it.

I realized during this adventure if Casey actually came, he would wake up. I heard a brief pause in the snoring so I panicked and went back to the living room. That was close.

I was hornier now than I've ever been in my life. I picked up my phone which fortunately had been left charging since we got back from drinking. I opened up the phone and began looking for all the gay porn I could find. I eventually found a video of two straight friends jerking off together. It was a professional production, but the idea seemed feasible enough. It would be unthinkable for me to just outright try and seduce my friend. Yet, if he would be willing to look at porn with me and then jerk off after a buildup of tension... That was it. I had to try this before my hungover cock sucking stupor faded.

Casey wasn't much of a porn watcher since he got with his girlfriend. She guilted him about it, but now she was out of the picture. I used his playstation browser to find some cock hero compilations. To those who may not be familiar, cock hero is loosely based off of guitar hero. Your goal is to stroke yourself to a beat while seeing how long you can last. It starts off easy enough but the really fast beats can do you in.

I began watching a compilation of straight porn clips in a cock hero video. It took everything I had not to actually stroke my cock because I felt I could burst anytime. I took a few breaths and did some pushups. It couldn't afford to spill my load now and go back to sleep or get second thoughts about sucking off Casey. I wanted it so bad so I had to see it through. I watched the cock hero video carefully. There was nothing like boy on boy love, and at one part there was a lesbian scene. He shouldn't be suspicious.

Casey's snoring stopped again, and I heard him getting up to take a piss. Now was my chance. I turned the volume up so he could hear the moaning and the music of the videos. Casey, who was also nursing a hangover came by after I could hear the stream of his urine coming out.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked somewhat amused.

"Something to take your mind off your troubles" I replied.

Casey laughed. "Cock hero, seriously? That's some nostalgia"

We had watched porn together a few times in college, mostly for fun or to kill time so it felt nostalgic in a way. We had never jerked off together though so this in itself might be a risk.

"Casey, sit down and look at some of this shit. Just think you're single again and this could be your world." I said encouragingly. "See what I mean about Samantha's exit from your life being a good thing?"

Casey came and sat down, looking exhausted but intrigued. He liked the music in some of the videos and it kind of helped him wake up more. We watched a few cock hero videos, and I saw Casey began to get hornier and hornier with a bulge in his shorts.

"Casey, I bet I could outlast you in cock hero. You'd probably come ten times before I did. Sorry bro, just got that advantage." I said with a smirk.

Casey, who had at times a competitive nature, was now intrigued. He was horny, but now he was also wanting to show me up.

"How much you want to bet?" he asked me.

"Loser has to buy lunch and fill up the other's tank." I replied.

That was as good an offer as any.

We stroked ourselves through our shorts gently. I couldn't believe we were stroking it together albeit clothed. We also never made eye contact. He said he wanted a break and would take a quick shower.

I stopped him saying, "There's no way I know whether you're going to jack off in the shower or not."

As tempting as it might be to ask to watch him just to make sure, I was convinced cock hero was still my best strategy.

He sat back down. We found a video that was forty five minutes long.

At the five minute mark, we were still stroking through our shorts.

At the ten minute mark, I pulled my dick out.

At the 12 minute mark, Casey noticed my dick hanging out of my shorts but didn't say anything. It was taking everything we had not to cum.

At the 15 minute mark, we both had our dicks out.

At the 20 minute mark, I had placed my hand on his thigh, and he didn't brush it away.

At the 25 minute mark he had his hand on my thigh, and I began to stroke his cock. I suggested we do it for each other so we didn't cheat on the strokes.

At the 30 minute mark I could see him losing control and started going easy even on the fast beats stroking his dick. I let myself come in his hand, and I told him to not stop stroking..

I removed my hand from Casey's cock and placed his hand so he could now run his cum dripping fingers through my hair. I could tell Casey was surprised by this, but my next move had to be swift. My mouth went immediately to his cock like a missile finding it's target. I went really slow and gentle because I could feel he would burst at any moment

I, who had never sucked dick before this morning, found myself really comfortable with it. Poor Casey was not used to getting blowjobs apparently because his dick went a little limp on my mouth for a bit.

I began to suck harder, moving my tongue around more. I massaged his balls and thighs. I heard him moaning so I knew he liked it, and he never stopped running his fingers through my hair. His moaning, his taste, his excitement were beyond words.

I never looked anywhere else than my best friend's crotch as I worked every muscle in my mouth over his privates. Casey's precum turned out to be the tastiest juice I ever had. While my eyes were fixed on my target, I felt my best friend remove his hand from my head and start jerking my cock. My cum that had been in his fingers was now dried in my hair.

I had been thinking that I would know the exact moment when Casey would cum. Apparently, I was wrong.

"Ohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!" he moaned, catching me by surprise.

The sperm hit the back of my throat. It was so warm. The heat of his freshly pumped cream was mesmerizing. I never ever would allow anyone to disparage the taste of cum again in my presence. Ladies, gentleman, and cocksuckers of the world, Operation Casey's sperm filling my mouth was an astounding success.

I found myself so moved by the sweetness of all this cum, I came myself even though Casey had stopped jerking me off at this point. An orgasm just from the delight of taking another man into my mouth. My cum had gotten over my shorts, and Casey's cum was in my mouth.

I went to the bathroom to pretend to spit out Casey's cum. For whatever reason I didn't want him to think I would swallow it. I did though. I looked at myself in the mirror, a real cocksucker. Every drop went into my system. I even grabbed a cup and filled it with water so as to wash down any remnants of cum that would be hanging around.

I ran the shower again with the bathroom door open. It was an invitation, and I was hoping Casey would join me. I stroked my dick which was hard again, but the erection was not as strong as before.

I heard Casey approaching, and my erection immediately went to 100%. He got in the shower with me. We started instinctively soaping ourselves then each other. Then, I kissed him, feeling his little unshaved facial hair against my face. He kissed at first shyly, but then I felt his tongue moving deep in my mouth which had just given him his first gay blowjob.

I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth again. It was limp at first, but I sucked like my life depended on it. My index finger found its way up his tight soapy asshole as I was still on my knees in the shower. He came hard, and I let him finish on my face.

Then, to my surprise, he got on his knees and sucked me off. He was so tender and sweet. It was the most loving blowjob ever. He kept looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes. After I met his eyes, I came, and he never took me out of his mouth. Casey didn't swallow, but he made sure not to stop sucking until I was finished.

We finished cleaning and got dressed. Not a word passed between us.

I sat back on the couch. I didn't want to damage our friendship, but I also could never look at Casey the same way again.

"Want to go to that Chinese buffet they just opened nearby?"

"Sure thing."

We had lunch. I drove him to the buffet, and we were quiet the whole way there because I wasn't sure what to say either. He was my best friend, but now things were different. He had wanted me as much as I wanted him.

We ate more than we probably ever did in our lives. We began talking about sports like we had in the past. Samantha seemed like a distant memory now. When Casey started laughing at my jokes, I felt butterflies in my stomach for just a second. Yet, everything seemed normal again in a way. It was like we had never jizzed in each other's mouths. It was like I never had my finger up his asshole. It was like we had never showered together. It was like we had never kissed.

Later that night I got a message from Casey.

"Thanks bro. I think I'm over Samantha now, lol."

I went to bed that night thinking that their breakup inadvertently changed my life as well.