All Comments on 'I'm not Getting Married in the Morning'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
That was great ! As Always!

That was hilarious! Is Lauren getting her next shot in part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hate short stories

You got a 4 from me only because of the length. Had this been a full story, it had plenty of participants, it would have been an easy 5! 4 is as high as I give on any one pagers and often I pass them totally, if you care.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
I'm No...

A wonderful romp in the cunts of all. You tipped my sanity with this one and I give you 5 *****. Is Dan;s wedding with Cynthia off? Can he afford three horny cunts with his job? Please, please get mother and daughter pregnant then fast forward nineteen years and have him fuck his daughters, too.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years agoAuthor
And I thought my imagination was crazy

Jump 19 years and have him and his daughters? And I thought my imagination ran wild. I thought Roberts mother might pay him a visit to apologise for her sons behavior, and maybe screw around on her hubby. And I do have a surprise planned for his Saturday night date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crazy!

Reads about as sanely as the speaker's self-assessment, that is, NUTS! Once I caught the rhythm, it bounced around insanely. Thanks.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Fun As Always

Never a dull moment. I do wonder why he was upset with Margo considering he fucked Cynthia and Lauren BEFORE he caught Margo cheating?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.