All Comments on 'I'm Not Going Ch. 05'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Have you ever had anal sex or had anything the size of a dick shoved up your ass? Takes more than just lube, and she was so over the tope with loving it its too unbelievable. 1*

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Good communication helps. They need to remember that.

que_seraque_seraover 9 years ago
hey anonymous...

... this IS a work of fiction. Just saying. Love this couple Jon. They're so cute. Five*****

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Forget the Haters and the Mean People!

We humans love, hate and grieve differently...if not we would be like Stepford Wives, emotionless beings, not human beings! This may have been a work of fiction, but each character had a human quality about them and I like that about your writing! SO FORGET THE HATERS, THE JEALOUS, AND THE MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE. Write what makes you feel good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful!

As someone who LOVES anal, great description!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love this story please add more

gin53gin53over 2 years ago

Great story! Is the followup on the works, or maybe already published? Love to see an End to this superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish this had a sequel, loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 all the way! Please, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top of the page says author still working on the series but nothing for 8yrs?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Yeah, how come? I hope you're still out there. I love the storyline. Take the racial aspect out, if it bothers you, and it it's JUST a good love story. As a father of girls, I had a guy ask me if one of my daughters was involved with a black guy, would I be all right with it? I told him if he loved her, respected her, and treated her right, what's the problem? Isn't that the way it should be?? I wish all human relations were like that. Karma agrees. She likes the story too. 5 stars. I look forward to the rest of of it. Thank you.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES