All Comments on 'I'm Not Me'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
stevie1965stevie1965over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Great slow build up and such a welcome change from the usual "instantly fucking like pornstars" story that tends to saturate this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! You got to have a four-way with the neighbors 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
deserved a H

Don't understand why it didn't get oneXw54

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Fine job. If there is more to come, great. If not this is a great story all by itself. Thanks for sharing.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
A beautiful story of love

Hope you will continue the series.

Let's take Winter Break and have time together.

Will Jay find a girlfriend first.

Kiley is still a full figured girl and she may not find the special person. Will she become more adventurous and have many boys. Maybe even a "Group Sex".

Please keep the story HOTT.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the build up and the genuine affection they had for each other. The end was very sweet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, definitely 5 stars and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I hope you wil continue with this story

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and riveting story.

Hope to read more from you!

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 2 years ago

A beautiful love story. Very well done.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Great story!!! Very believable and a remarkable ending. 5 stars ! Please tell me you have more like that squirreled away in your head!!!

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyover 2 years ago

I'm not comfortable with a few of the dynamics of this relationship.

When Andy writes his letter and then has his conversation with Deanne, he coins the phrase "I'm not me." from her assertion that it was Dewey's Girlfriend that he saw fucking in the kitchen.

Later that night, after confirming that Deanne was willing to put on a show for Andy and Kiley, Andy then used that phrase to seduce Kiley while she is under the assumption that the illicit act across the yard is coincidence.

It is folly to think that Kiley's understanding of the situation in that moment is irrelevant. Her choices could have been different depending on whether she knew the consensual design behind their exhibitionist show. The fact that the consensual nature was not shared paints the entire seduction in a much darker light. Even more so when Andy uses the phrase he got from conversing with 'experienced incester's' in his seduction.

This is compounded upon when we look back at the logic and reasoning behind putting the letter on their neighbors window in the first place. His thoughts show that he felt he wasn't going to ever get laid while still in his town, so he went to the people that sparked this desire for his sister in him and asked for more shows for him and his sister. He wanted to get 'something' 'this summer'. What this shows us is that while it is unlikely to be consciously done at this point in the story, Andy does show a slight predisposition to manipulation.

Where it might have been done unconsciously to set the 'stage for seduction' with his sister, in the actual moment we can see that it was a fully conscious decision to withhold the information about the show they were getting.

During the story, we also see him thinking about his summer vacation. During this introspection, it could be assumed that he is only looking for a summer fling.

All of these things combined with the last page of the story lead me to believe that Andy is just using his sister as a way to get his rocks off for the summer. The way he refuses to plan anything ahead, the way he leaves an out for himself in the form of 'fog'. A way for him to refuse her advances without needing to confront the issue of their relationship what so ever.

All of these things put Kiley in a clearly leveraged position where her brother has all of the power in the relationship. From what little we gleam of Kiley's mental state, she is clearly being taken advantage of and none the wiser of it.

The introspection in the shower by Andy at his sisters willingness to please him does nothing to curb the light he is painted with. We can see how much resolve he has for her happiness in the way he acts in the last bit of the story. In the shower scene, he looks at his sister, recognizes the reasons behind her willingness to please him, then he cements himself in her mind as her lover through sweet nothings whispered in her ear. He plays the reader at being reticent in his actions, but in the last page we see how he leverages that control against her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was enjoying the story right up till the end that was absolute BS, if he truly loves her and isn't just using her for sex he would agree to be her exclusive boyfriend and lifetime lover!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

The last half page was utter shit. I get you were being creative and trying something that hasn’t been done really but fuck that. Now the mc just feels like the douchebag he was at the beginning of the story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

There was a long, boring, drawn out section of Jay touching Kiley all over her body with his dick that really and truly should have been kept to three or four paragraphs. Nearly two full pages of shear crap needed to end up on the cutting room floor to keep this interesting. 🤔

The basic premise wasn't bad at all and it did occasionally have redeeming moments. For instance when Jay and Kiley visited Dewey and Deanna then kissed in front of them to reveal their secret. More focus should have been placed on them since they were an influence on Kiley and Jay becoming lovers themselves.

The ending truly sucked just like others have said. You wrote a truly inciteful paragraph during the shower scene when Jay figured out what made Kiley tick. And then he failed to follow through with that knowledge by avoiding any commitment to her knowing that she needs it? That was just stupid. 🙄 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending ruined it for me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, interesting angles, interesting methods of sex/ sensuality education, and building of trust with the neighbors, all of which make for an erotic and involving experience.

It was a little long in places.

I do not completely agree with April Winfrey below. Her post is quite worth reading, and important points arise from her crit, the needs of Kiley and the needs of the neighbors.

There is a togetherness, alone in the fog as a couple, away from the world, yes. But our 18-year old cannot see past that yet. He has involved his sister in the way he wants to see things, what he sees as possible. This cannot last, eventually their own needs will arise, petty jealousies or worries, their need for each other when they are apart. Andy will have to mature beyond his current and near-future coping mechanism of "I'm not me, I am your BF who needs you so badly now." Our hero's plan cannot last forever, Kiley has told him she needs more certainty for her future, and the neighbors also cannot exist on a lark, from moment to moment. Kiley's personality will probably not permanently change to this viewpoint. If they love each other, and it seems like they do, more desire and the need for a future will arise. The neighbors are together not only because their Mom needs help.

Kiley has said that she cannot see a livable future. In point of fact, she can, with whatever she can imagine and plan herself, on top of, or modified by, her neighbors' examples, and maybe assisted by real-time advice from that similar, but more mature, couple.

We are in the phase of our couple's relationship in which Andy's strengths are at the fore, his response with just enough want and love/ desire for his sister to inflame them both/ allow his sister to express the same/ move forward, and just bold enough to build trust with the neighbors, with his initiatives.

This couple has a future, and not one just delimited by Andy's current understanding. This couple's future may come to lean on Kiley's strengths, with her need to take care of the future. She clearly is intelligent, plans ahead, and can think outside of the box.

I would not mind seeing them grow, and this story is only from a year-and-a-half ago...

If I really thought we would get more on this, I would not write so much.

More, fsqueeze, please? Make me incorrect, write more of Andy and Kiley?

Five for you

p.s. I would rather say, "more, fsqueeze, if you would," but I went for the rhyme. Sue me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was basically with you until ... the acne cream as lube. A needless elaboration that breaks suspension of disbelief. That stuff is mildly caustic on regular skin. It would burn on a man's genitals, and be painful or worse on/inside someone's anus. C'mon. Why?

Bronze20Bronze204 months ago

This is undoubtedly the best sister/brother story that I have ever read. Simply the best with a gamut of the emotions, respect, and time that surely is in play with this sort of relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous