I'm Not That Innocent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on and fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Britney shoved her ass back to make his cock move inside her. That motivated Angelo to begin bucking his hips wildly. She kept her eyes shut as she moaned loudly. As their bodies were hitting together, the bed began to rock.

"I'm fucking you now, Britney! You like that!?"

She glanced in his direction from across her right shoulder to reply.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Give me that big dick! Fuck me, Angelo! Fuck me harder!!"

Spank! His right hand smacked her ass like before. He gripped one of her hips with his left hand as he continued to thrust his cock into her tight cunt. Her hair swayed around as her breasts began to shake from underneath her. Britney turned her head, facing the pillows again.

"This pussy is so fucking tight!"

Angelo grunted his words as he tried to buck his hips harder and faster. Britney slid her right hand forward, then arched it up to raise her body. Several strands of her golden hair had moved into her face. She brushed them aside as he continued to thrust his cock into her.

"That's it! Ohhhh, yeah! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah!!"

As Britney cried out in pleasure, she gripped the bed sheets below and began to curl her toes.

"Fuck me! FUCK MEEEE!!"

He groaned after she screamed. Angelo gave in to her demands, thrusting harder and faster with each passing second. The sound of their bodies smacking together filled the room amidst the cries and moans of pleasure. Angelo planted his right hand on her other hip as he gazed down at her firm ass. With each thrust, her booty cheeks bounced in a rhythm from their bodies hitting together. Directly above it, he was distracted at the sight of that fairy tattoo on her lower back. The mattress began to squeak in the thin bed frame until Angelo came to a sudden halt. He abruptly pulled his cock out of her pussy and climbed off the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing!? Why did you pull out!?"

Britney turned to glance across her shoulder. Angelo patted the bed before speaking.

"Lay down and roll over! I wanna look in your eyes while I'm fucking you."

"If you wanted to change positions, all you had to do was say something."

She sighed before falling down onto the bed and rolling on her back. Angelo ignored the sassy attitude Britney displayed as he grabbed her feet and pulled them in the air. She squirmed as he pulled her legs, sliding her body across the bed until she was at the edge. From where Angelo stood, he was able to arch her legs onto his shoulders. Britney was proud to see that he had some idea of how flexible she was. She curled her toes as he guided his cock back into her pussy.

"I don't want you to pull out until I cum. I don't want you to stop fucking me."

Biting her lower lip, Britney pouted after pleading her words in a tone of desperation. She pressed her own hands against her breasts, feeling her nipples poke into her palms.

"What's that, Britney? Are you begging me to fuck you?"

Once more, she bit her lower lip while purring soft moans. Angelo lowered his right hand from her leg and pressed his fingers on her clit. He watched her gasp in reaction to his touch.

"Beg for it. Say my name, Britney. Tell me to fuck you."

His fingers pinched her clit as he slowly thrust his shaft into her pussy. Britney took a deep breath before replying.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me. Please fuck me, Angelo. Fuck me with that big dick of yours."

"Now that's more like it. That's what I wanted to hear."

As he thrust into her pussy again, Britney closed her eyes momentarily. She re-opened them to see his eyes gazing down at her perfect body. The chain dangling from her belly button ring bounced around as Angelo bucked his hips, driving his cock into her pussy again.

"Look at those tits and that stomach. You're so fucking hot, Britney. I don't mean to brag, but I gotta say, I'm fucking the hottest woman in the world tonight. I just hope I can hold myself back from exploding inside you. I'd rather cum on you. Did Justin ever make you sticky?"

"Make me sticky? What are you talkin' about?"

"Did he ever cum on you?"

"No! If you want to do that, then do it after you make me cum! I don't want to wait any longer!"

Britney moved her hands off her breasts after shouting. She kept her eyes focused on him as she pressed her elbows into the bed sheets, slightly leaning forward. Angelo began to thrust faster as his eyes watched her tits jiggle around.

"Don't stop fucking me! Fuck me, Angelo! FUCK ME!!"

"Don't worry, I'm not stopping this time!"

The sound of their bodies hitting together became loud again. Britney raised her head and closed her eyes. She could not maintain this position, instead moving her hands behind her head and resting her head. This gave Angelo a perfect view of her wonderful body. Her breasts bounced and jiggled around as he continued to thrust into her. Opening her eyes, Britney screamed loudly.

"OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Over and over, Angelo thrust into her. He panted and groaned as he lived out his dream of fucking Britney Spears. Her big brown eyes focused on his face as she felt her orgasm drawing closer with each passing second. Angelo's face scrunched up as he tried to hold himself back from exploding deep within her. Britney bit her lower lip and whimpered as she curled her toes.

"OH MY GOD!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

At long last, she reached her climax. Angelo gasped and moaned as he felt her juices drenching his cock from within her. He quickly pulled his cock from her pussy, not expecting the torrent of her gushing juices to spray onto his stomach.

"Fuck!"

Gritting his teeth, he quickly grabbed his cock and began to stroke it so fast that his hand became a blur. Britney was out of breath, but still had the strength to move her legs away from his shoulders. As she lowered her legs, Angelo aimed his cock directly at her stomach. The sparkle of her naval piercing put a glimmer in his eye as his cock began to erupt.

"YES!! YESSSSS!! Take my cum, Britney!!"

Spurts of his creamy, warm seed splattered onto Britney's stomach. She gasped at the feeling and glanced down. Angelo groaned as he continued to stroke his cock, forcing out all of his cum onto her muscular toned stomach. Britney began to giggle at this sight.

"Oh my god, look at that."

If Angelo wanted to do something Justin failed to do, this was certainly an achievement. Britney had never experienced the feeling of warm cum splattering onto her skin. Angelo stopped wanking after he failed to force the final drops onto her. He grunted and groaned while looking into her eyes. A big smile ran across her lips as Britney wondered how his cum would taste. She kept her eyes locked on him as she trailed her right hand index finger down to her stomach and scooped a bit of cum.

"God, look at all that cum. I've never busted a nut like that for any of my exes. I didn't think I could cum like that."

Britney shoved her finger into her mouth and licked her fingertip clean of his cum.

"Mmmmmm, tastes good too."

Her first taste of cum had impressed her. Upon swallowing the gooey semen, Britney wanted more. She kept her eyes focused on Angelo since she knew he was still living out the fantasy of this moment. She used her index and middle fingers of her right hand to smear his cum across her skin as she collected more on her fingertips. Angelo was left speechless as he watched her. Since his attention was still focused on her, Britney grinned at him. So this was what a one night stand felt like. Her loneliness was cured tonight with no strings attached.

TO BE CONTINUED