Red Boots

Story Info
Britney Spears gets hot and wild with boyfriend Sam Asghari.
9.5k words
5
80.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This is my official 150th story. Special thanks to all my fans and the people who have supported me since I began. For all the feedback, ideas and kind words throughout this time, thank you. I never dreamed when I started writing 6 years ago that I would one day reach a milestone like this. The first story I ever wrote had Britney in it and it's only fitting that my 150th also have her. Special thanks to John Connors, for I wouldn't have reached this day without your guidance when I had some of my hardest times. This story is dedicated to my fans, all of you. Thank you for the past 6 years.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Sunlight beamed from across the sky, blinding anyone who was gazing forward into the open blue sky. The only clouds in sight were tucked away, visible from beyond the high hills of Calabasas. Birds chirping were enough to give off the vibe of what was a pleasant afternoon with the fall season finally coming in after a long dreadful summer. Sam Asghari stood outside in the back yard of his girlfriend's massive luxury estate, adjusting the grey tank top covering his muscular body. Below, he wore a pair of blue leisure shorts, walking barefoot as his shoes had been left inside. His slicked back black hair had recently been trimmed, fitting with his choice for a slight beard that he properly shaved every other day of the week. As he walked over the stone pathway leading to the swimming pool, Sam's eyes were blinded by the sunlight.

Shade was offered with a few plants that had grown high out closer to the house, but it wasn't as good as the view from the balcony above. The estate was massive, protected by a large gate and a security force of many bodyguards and a surveillance system. Britney Spears demanded and required only the best protection her money could afford after the life she had led. Today was Wednesday and Sam had all intentions of wasting the hours of the day with his mega star girlfriend. At twenty-seven years old, he had been dating the former pop princess going on five years now after they met on the set for a music video. Having been born across the world in Iran, he couldn't say that he lived in the US to experience the height of her career back in Britney's heyday. He was aware of her from his younger days, knowing that he was living what would've been a dream for many twenty-something year olds over a decade ago.

As a personal trainer, Sam had something of a job while he was trying to make a name for himself as an actor. Britney was the one who pursued a relationship with him, requesting dates after they had a bit of chemistry together while shooting a music video. Sam could still remember those first days with her. His agent teased him about who Britney once was back at the height of her career. A simple reminder that once upon a time, he would be considered the luckiest guy on the planet. Of course, working around Britney Spears of all people in L.A. brought along the weirdness that came about her team. There was something of a mystery clouding Britney and only the people in her inner circle had the details. Sam couldn't have guessed all the obstacles that would be thrown in his way as they began dating five years ago.

What was it that Britney seen in Sam way back then? That was a question many people wondered, now across the world after her jaw dropping testimony in court back in June. Dating a high profile singer had brought a new level of attention to Sam he wasn't used to at first as a young man. He was a fitness trainer, dedicated with a strict diet and work out routines to keep his body in shape. Little could he have guessed when he moved to L.A. with his family after immigrating from Iran, that his life would take this direction. Sam couldn't have ever guessed he would Britney Spears and discover that he had the ideal type of body she desired from a man. Despite the age difference between them, he enjoyed dating her as he preferred the company of older and mature women. Britney was not the first woman he dated after having fully immigrated to the US with his family. There was another lady before her, also older than him.

Throughout the years of their relationship, Sam took a small job as Britney's personal trainer. From the beginning, he knew something wasn't right with how her life was handled by a team of people who carried out the day to day operations. He had witnessed her sadness, as it left him confused how certain individuals held so much power over her life. The world only knew from her testimony back in June as Britney's words broke the headlines across the internet and media. That was only the tip of the ice berg as far as Sam knew. If Britney wanted to, she could tell many stories of abuse and how her team mishandled everything around her. For years, Sam had been her rock and given her a shoulder to lean on when she needed it. It wasn't about money, fame or anything else. Within two years of their relationship, Sam had strong feelings for Britney. She was 'his girl' as he would tell his friends in passing.

Gossiping about Britney was not something Sam did at all. He refused talking to the media and only when it became clear that better days were on the horizon with her conservatorship ending soon, Sam spoke to the media. Privacy was one thing he wanted to give Britney, as the world didn't need to know all the details of their relationship. Much had started to change since her explosive testimony back in June. Two months later, Britney had a new phone and had long last had proper access to the internet. Over the years, Sam had been showing her stuff on his phone and laptop when he would sneak over gifts. He needed to make her aware of all the fan support she had and let her know the world was rooting for her. More than that, there were other things that interested them together as part of their relationship. Sam enjoyed cooking for her when they weren't training, all while Britney had solidified herself as having a goddess reputation in the bedroom.

Since her court hearing, she had become more daring to post racy photos onto social media. Her confidence was sky high but Sam didn't want to take credit for it. He knew how wild Britney was behind closed doors when they were alone in the bedroom. The topless pictures were enough to 'break the internet' despite how overused that term had become. Sam smiled when he saw the millions of likes and reposts rack up on social media. Over the past few months, he had been showing Britney a number of glamour models that posted on social media sites. Her reaction was always priceless when she looked at those girls. Sam found it funny that he could share this with his girlfriend, both of them looking at pictures of models and then watching Britney come up with her own ideas for similar photo shoots. It was easy to say Britney was inspired by their erotic display in such artistic photographs.

Some days they sat together scrolling through social media sites looking at such models. Sam had his favorites and he was thrilled to share them with Britney. Perhaps when she had her financial freedom and the conservatorship was history, they could arrange meetings with some of the women. That didn't seem like a pipe dream anymore as it would've years ago. If there was one thing Sam learned early on with Britney, it was that her wild side was impossible to tame. When Britney wanted to get kinky in the bedroom, there was no stopping her whatsoever. They were twelve years apart in age, but that didn't matter. Maybe she was the type of woman that preferred a younger, muscular built stud to keep her up all night when she needed that pleasure. Some days, Britney preferred that kind of work out instead.

Before arriving over at her estate today, Sam knew they would be doing more than just hanging out. From the way she worded her text messages with so many emojis, Britney was in high spirits and demanding 'a little bit of lovin' as she put it in the last message. After arriving earlier in the day, Sam started the day with cooking for her. That was something he loved to do for her, all while she traded stories with him about what television shows she had watched recently. It was a shame that after all this time, they had yet to live together. Sam had introduced Britney to all of his family, even taking her as a date to a wedding earlier in the year. They had talked about going a step further in their relationship, then Britney let the world know in her court testimony. She was ready to get married and have a family again. Once more, Sam was reminded of his luck, though to him it was passion between them that led to such good fortunes.

After lunch and hanging out in the living room, Britney went outside. She left Sam alone, requiring him to go out and find where ever she wandered off to. These were the little games they played whenever she was in a playful mood. It was enough to make him blush, as Britney knew how to truly bring out a more fun side to him even with the slightest of daily activities. As he walked around the house outside, Sam listened to the birds chirping. He figured Britney had perhaps went to go snap some quick photos of herself, as he did not see her black metal selfie stick back in the living room. That was a subtle hint that Britney may have fled to go snap some sexy photos for social media, as they had been talking about doing just that. Earlier in the day, Sam showed Britney the latest pictures to one of their favorite models they followed on social media.

Walking around outside, Sam smiled wide as he quietly searched for Britney. The selfie stick was one of her favorite items, all because it didn't talk back as she liked to joke. Most of the time, Sam was the one standing in front of Britney and snapping the photos with her phone. After her court hearing, he bought her a new iPhone with a better camera. While the new phone served it's purpose, Britney had voiced her frustrations to Sam about not having access to a modelling studio for the time being. Much changes would be coming in the new future as she was fast approaching her fortieth birthday and would be reaching a new level of freedom. Still wandering around outside, Sam thought he could hear subtle foot steps in the distance towards the swimming pool. Brown and tan colored mosaic patterned tiles were properly in place, creating several walkway paths throughout the backyard.

"Looking for me, mister!?"

Turning his head to the left, Sam was greeted by Britney as she stood in a pair of red stripper boots. The edges curved directly under her knees. His eyes trailed up, seeing a white pair of panties as the only piece of clothing she wore at all today. They were pushed down below, showing the edges of her hip tattoos on both sides. Her perfect stomach was on full display, missing her usual belly button ring. Her hands covered her great big tits, pushing her palms over her nipples. Her golden hair was tucked beyond her shoulders as her big brown eyes gazed back at him and Britney offered a playful smile. Sam knew this look, as she appeared to be wearing the same boots and panties from a photo shoot a few weeks prior. As he smirked back at her, Sam offered Britney a nod before replying.

"I didn't know I'd be stepping out here to find you with barely any clothes on."

Britney giggled at him as she took a few steps back. Spreading her legs out while fondling her own breasts, Britney glared her big brown eyes to him. Sam wasn't sure if she was posing for him, trying to tease him or perhaps both?

"I can't help myself. After you showed me those pics of Abigail online, let's just say I got to feeling a little... frisky."

Curving her face into a grin, Britney giggled as she began to wobble her breasts around in her hands. Sam licked his lips as he tried to contain himself from not being overly turned on by her sensual display. She had even mentioned a name of whom had quickly become their favorite model to follow on social media. Britney moved her hands from her tits, now shoving them down beneath to prop her boobs up and reveal her hardened nipples to Sam. Her eyes glanced down, noticing the bulge in his shorts.

"You can't deny that someone is happy to see these."

Giggling again, she used her left forearm to wrap around her breasts mimicking a 'hand bra' style while using her right hand to reach out. Sam stepped forward, knowing that her hand would be going down to his shorts. As Britney rubbed his crotch, he leaned in to kiss her. She responded by throwing her arms around his neck and sinking their lips for a passionate kiss all while her erect nipples poked against his chest. Plunging his tongue into her mouth, Sam moaned as Britney wasn't done kissing him just yet. He could feel her fingers roaming up the back of his head, raking her nails through his short dark hair. By the time their lips finally pulled apart, the bulge in his shorts had become stronger. Britney stepped back and playfully grabbed it while biting down on her lower lip. The top row of her pearly white teeth flashed as she gave him such a silly but playful look.

"Got something you want down there, baby?"

Britney shook her head at his pointless question. Sam always tried to tease her when playing these games, but only Britney had the right words to turn up the heat.

"No, I think you've got it. Wanna take that shirt off for me first? I know, I'm lucky that my boyfriend is really, really hot. So please excuse me Sam for being so demanding!"

He bust up laughing at her exaggerated sense of sarcasm. Reaching down at the ends of his shirt, Samuel began to pull it from over his head while Britney leaned down. He could feel her hands pulling at the elastic band of his shorts, helping herself to shove them down to his ankles. When Sam tossed the shirt to the ground, he stood in nothing more than a white pair of tight underwear. His strong stomach was on display, along with his heavy muscles that she loved to look at. Sam took pride in knowing that his lioness loved the body he spent years building from dedicated gym work. Britney rubbed her face up against the bulge, as he could feel her breathing over his cock begging to be released from the last piece of clothing over his strong body.

"Mmmmmm, there's my sexy man."

Britney's voice called out low in seduction before she flickered her tongue over her upper lip. Sam smirked as he gazed down at her gorgeous face. She was taking her time, pulling at his underwear willing to tug down slowly.

"You sure you wanna do it here, babe? We can go back inside."

Pulling at the elastic band of his designer brand name underwear, Britney bit down on her lower lip again while shaking her head. She waited a moment before tugging his underwear down, allowing that thick cock to flop freely before she replied.

"Mmmmmmm, with you? I want to do it baby, everyday. In a bed, on the stairs, anywhere... alright."

Sam didn't catch it at first, but Britney was reciting the lyrics to a certain Prince song he wasn't too familiar with. Often times, she put on Prince's music for working out. Other days, there were always the special songs that brought heat and sensual fire to their intimate times together. Britney didn't have a care in the world at this point. Feeling brave and confident as she sat on her knees in front of her boyfriend, feeling the wind rustle through her hair from behind as she set her eyes onto his hard cock that awaited her touch. Wrapping her right hand fingers around it, Britney began to stroke Sam's long shaft while smirking up at him. He knew that look in her face, as the 'inner MILF' was about to come out, as Sam liked to joke at her.

There would be no joking in this matter as Sam took a deep breath at the feeling of her hand gliding back and forth across his shaft. Britney glanced away from his face, pushing the head of his cock to her mouth before twirling her tongue around it. Always such a tease, as she knew how to make his heart beat begin racing. Sam listened to the birds chirping as he focused his eyes on Britney, watching her hand shove down to the base of his cock and then her eyes gazed back up at him. He expected her to say something, but there was nothing to be spoken off from Britney's voice. She shoved the head of Sam's cock to her pink lips and then softly kissed it. As he exhaled, she went down and slowly began to suck on it. Bobbing her head up and down the first few inches, Britney wanted to give her man sensual pleasure. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a popping sound and moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Speaking softly in a low tone, Britney wrapped her little hand around his cock. She glanced at it, noticing the shiny coat of her saliva across the head, visible from the sunlight glaring above. Eyes shifting back up at Sam's face, she gritted her teeth beneath her lips to give him her face of hunger. Wanking that cock back and forth, Britney spoke again.

"This is mine forever."

Sam couldn't help but smirk as Britney vocally claimed his cock as hers. There was no lie in her words whatsoever. All he could think about was the future and how wild their honeymoon was going to be after they got married. The days had been ticking down as Sam considered popping the question. A special gift was tucked away back in his home, hidden until that day was to come. He let out a loud moan as Britney shoved his cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking. Her hand moved down to the base, still gripping it while she bobbed her head up and down. Closing her eyes, the legendary pop princess concentrated her efforts at sucking Sam's shaft inch by inch. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a popping sound a second time, bubbling up spit from her lips.

"Getting nasty, baby."

"Oh no, not yet!"

She corrected him while gripping Sam's big dick, stroking it slowly.

"You like it when I get nasty while sucking you off."

"Oh yeah, you know I do."

"Mmmmm, I'll show you nasty then!"

Winking up at him, Britney continued to jerk his cock back and forth with her right hand. Lowering her head down below to his hanging ball sack, she parted her lips and began to lick his nuts. Sam took a deep breath, not anticipating this action from Britney. Wind blew, swaying her hair around. He used his hands to carefully brush her hair back beyond her shoulders as Britney let go of his shaft to use both hands and help herself with sucking his balls. She shoved one into her mouth and began to loudly slobber on it as Sam moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! Get nasty with those nuts, baby!"

Sam reached for his cock, grabbing a hold with his right hand while he could hear the sucking and slobbering noises that Britney's mouth produced. it took some effort, but she managed to shove both of his balls into her mouth, widely inflating her cheeks before shaking her head a few times. When Britney pulled his nut sack from her mouth, it was drenched in her saliva, strings falling down to the mosaic tiles below. For a final time, Britney lapped her tongue over his nuts and then raised her head back up. Like before, she offered Sam a wink and he guided his cock to her loving lips. Moving his hand away, Sam stood there as he watched Britney go back down on his rod.

"Ohhhhh my god!"

Crying out for her, Sam gasped as Britney pushed her hands against his legs and continued to suck. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down, devouring his cock with ease. Shoving the head to the back of her throat, Britney buried her nose in his pubic hair and inhaled while deepthroating Sam's rod. Gritting his teeth, he let out a loud grunt, as his lioness always had a way of taking him by surprise. Hearing those groans, Britney pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a loving pop sound. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock.