All Comments on 'I'm Seducing You'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Paddy57Paddy57about 3 years ago
Fun!

Nice short story in your very personal genre, well done Cathy!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterabout 3 years ago

Fuck! That was so hot. Two sexy women—one butch, to boot...*growl*—with taboo AND a little D/s thrown in? Got this alpha sub whimpering and wanting to be Carmen. Bravo!

darrenrdarrenrabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. I love the opening, the setup, the characters, everything. So many good moments, but especially "The moans grew louder in the room. I don't know if they were mine or hers."

You are cruel to end it there. Another chapter would be most appreciated.

rml65rml65about 3 years ago
Great!

But needs to be more! Hope you add another chapter!

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Just a little overheated style at the beginning for my taste, but it settles down to business and establishes a tense erotic atmosphere which is very effective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HOT

Loved the erotic sexy build to the story. Great way to make my imagination run wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn!

Anytime I see a new story by you, I get so excited. You are one of the best authors to ever grace this site. Thank you for this. It was thoroughly enjoyable.

LancerlottLancerlottabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

What a wonderful blend of allure and anticipation - spiced with a delightful transfer of power. I don't think it necessarily needs a sequel - we can all imagine the rest. Thanks for a very erotic narrative.

Lancerlott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anonymous

Only just my own personal taste, and I know you warned your readers, but too much of a tease for me .Beautifully written though !

Michael11452Michael11452about 3 years ago
Just...wow.

While I have to admit being a little disappointed when your story ended, I thoroughly enjoyed the journey! I was able to “see” everything that was happening, and found the back-and-forth comments, the shifting of, or should I say, sharing of, control exciting.

Now, I’m off to read your other stories. Keep up the good work!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Amazing

A very nice build up teasing all the way. Thought it was going to be very one sided seduction but not so and so brilliantly written. Loved the mirror idea.

More definitely needed. Suggest covers the remainder of this seduction and how they get on when back home. How will the very straight Maria take it? Is it an ongoing relationship or a one-off, then they find they cannot be without each other? Possibilities are endless!!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did I miss something? Why are the other teams hitching across Brasil while these two are in a resort?

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderalmost 3 years ago

I have a love hate relationship with you dear author. You just tease me so good with these well written stories then leave me hanging 😭😭😭😭 I personally prefer complete stories with an epilogue and stuff but I can't stop torturing myself from reading your works. Thank you for the sweet torture.

sunnyboy77sunnyboy77over 2 years ago

I enjoyed it very much. It is so well written and captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasant story, unfortunately the implication that she wasn't favoured at work because the supervisors were men, and favouring later because she was a woman. Whatever happened to the possibility of being rated by performance? I know, rare in the real world. Equality is dead as an ideal.

"High-voltage current" - one or the other, it's like a ten foot gallon. A "high voltage shock" would be better.

Strand

nogravynogravyalmost 2 years ago

I like everything you write. Perhaps it is somewhat too subtle for the readers of this site, but I find your work sly, provocative, and very, very sexy. Very nicely done.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

As I've said before, you're the queen of build-up.

Ok. I never said that. But I wish I had now.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

I don't really feel like this is a "tease" the way some other commenters do. You've shown us the build-up and you've shown us a conclusion. I don't *need* to see a tongue on a vulva if I know it's happening—and here, I know it's happening. The situation is cinched, the story concluded. Expertly done. Thank you for sharing!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Amazing Story.. 5 Stars..!!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

Very exciting, very erotic, very good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...