I'm Seducing You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take my time breaking every barrier between us. One after the other.

"Open your robe."

"What if I don't want to?"

There's that snippy attitude I was used to! Though it did sound more tame than usual. I raised one eyebrow and fixed her eyes. I didn't want to repeat it twice.

Less than a second elapsed before she got the message. For the first time since this seduction began, she moved. Her hands slowly came alive and grabbed the knot of the belt. She pulled it away, but stopped midway through. Without completely coming off, the white velour fell to each side, revealing both of her gorgeous tits.

I had imagined them many times and caught quick, incomplete glimpses of them once or twice, but I still inhaled sharply the moment they came into view. They were small, fitting for her physique, and perky. A good-to-grab and even better-to-suck format.

I groaned.

She looked at me in the mirror and smirked.

I would've expected more resistance from her. More complaints and disapproval. Instead, I got a minor confrontation followed by a quick approval and plenty of obedience. Maybe she was much more infatuated with me than I anticipated. Or maybe this intense competition setting had really put everything on fast-forward. With no time for endless days of seductive back-and-forths and exciting will-they-won't-theys, she knew resistance was futile and was left with only one option: accept my advances as quickly as possible so we could move on to the, erm, good stuff.

I still planned to tease it out a bit more.

"Don't touch it."

She stopped her fingers just as they were about to land on her areola and scowled at me.

I licked my lips and smiled.

For a few seconds, my eyes devoured the bikini-shaped triangles of lighter skin on her chest, her dark brown areolas, and the hard nubs poking in their center. I let her stew in the moment, while my hand played with my own large tit, squeezing, circling, pinching, and rolling.

She squirmed. "This isn't fair," she whispered in a tone I barely recognized.

My smile widened. My other hand went to my belly button and circled it, then dug inside it. My toes curled.

She squirmed again. Oh, duly noted. I hadn't even touched her and I'd already discovered one of her special spots.

"How wet are you?"

"Very." Her eyes had darkened further, her voice now a low growl.

"Show me."

She didn't need to be asked twice this time. Her hovering hands flew to her belt, which she undid in a snap, letting the velour fall to each side of her hips and uncover her whole naked front.

Fuck me.

She was delicious. The entire image of her body was forming in front of my eyes for the first time, and it'd be saved to my brain for an eternity. The toned abs and thighs I'd seen — and fantasized about — plenty of times during this competition were now joined by her full chest, her lower abdomen, and what seemed to be a neatly trimmed pussy. She still had her thighs pressed together, hiding most of the goodies, but I could detect some deliciously puffy lips.

"All of it?" She winked in the mirror.

Vixen. Twenty minutes ago, I was the devil with my sinful gay ways, now she was winking at me and teasing me?!

I nodded. She should be rewarded for taking the initiative, right? Even if for a brief moment, I wanted her to decide where this was going. It'd be another tool in my arsenal, if she ever shrugged this off tomorrow or in a week, pretending she hadn't wanted any of it.

She parted her legs.

Double-ended dildo fuck me.

Pink, throbbing, inviting. This was a pussy worth diving into, treasuring, abusing, and tribbing. Her clit poked between her lips and her opening glistened with her arousal. It's a damn shame that I couldn't ride her and lick her at the same time. Would be glorious. But alternating sounded like a fun idea too.

"Is this enough proof or do you want more?" She smiled, slowly getting more confident in her seduction.

"More." I tried to sound in control, but my voice cracked in the middle of this single syllable. Damn, perhaps I wasn't holding the reins as tightly as I thought I'd be.

"Of course," she smiled again and dipped her index straight into the center of action.

She went in, picked up some of her juices, and spread them out, humming when she reached her clit. The moans grew louder in the room. I don't know if they were mine or hers.

She went back to her opening, this time dipping her index, middle finger, and ring finger together inside. They went straight in, spreading the tight skin around them.

Triple-finger fuck me.

"This is so wrong," she growled, as her eyes flew to the ceiling. It didn't sound like a complaint. More of a naughty remark.

"That's why it's so good," I laughed.

Her eyes came back down smiling. "You're a bad influence."

"The worst," I shrugged innocently. I grabbed my tits from the bottom and squeezed them, making the skin, areolae, and nipples pop, as if I was presenting them to her. I'm sure they were a sight to behold.

"Fuck!" She cried as her fingers pumped into her. The squelching sounds rang around the room in a deliciously naughty symphony.

Fuck me four ways.

One of my hands left my chest and made a beeline for my own pussy. I was about to dive in when she tsk-ed.

"Stop, you can't."

I'm sorry, what?!

"If I can't touch my tits yet, you can't play down there. It's only fair," she stated confidently.

I raised my eyebrows. She smiled, proud of herself. Did she really believe she could dictate the terms now? And how was this any fair? I had to take control again and show her who's boss. But when I opened my mouth, something else came out.

"If I can't cum yet, you can't either. It's only fair." I winked.

She pretended to think for a second. Her fingers slowed their in-and-out movement.

"Deal."

I brought my second hand back up. If I was limited to upper-body play, for now, then I was going to make it worth her while. And mine. I lifted my right tit and bent my head, while keeping my eyes riveted to the mirror and her contorted face. We both knew what was coming, but I still paused for a second to savor it.

"My mouth now, yours in a bit," I grinned.

I opened my lips and took my full nipple in, sucking it. Shit. So good. I let it pop back out, circled it with my tongue, then sucked it in again. My eyes didn't leave hers.

"You'll love it," I whispered during a short break, then went back to biting one nipple and squeezing the other.

A barely-formed expletive shot out of her lips.

Her fingers resumed their rhythmic pumping motion, with one minor difference though: the little pinky had now joined them. Then she rotated her hand and curled her thumb to hit her clit, her whole body instantly jerking at the contact.

"My hand now, yours in a bit," she threw back at me.

Hand-fuck me just like that.

For a few minutes, we completely abandoned ourselves to the moment, never losing eye contact but exploring our bodies for each other's pleasure. Whatever she was doing to herself seemed to bounce off the mirror and land on my skin, through my nerves, into my brain. Whatever I was doing to myself made her more flustered and caused a few mono-syllabic words to pour out of her mouth. Our moans and groans and short breaths blended together in the room, filling the silence with an intense erotic melody. My dripping pussy ached, its smell filling my nostrils, with a hint of her own pleasure wafting to my bed too.

For once in my life, I felt as if I could almost cum from just playing with my tits. I still needed that extra clit flick or suck to take me over the edge, but I was so close.

She wasn't pumping fast enough to cum quickly either, but with the slow and relentless build, she'd eventually get there. And there was no stopping that orgasm when it came. In my foggy state of mind, I wondered how she'd react when the telltale signs became too real. Would she control it? Slow down? Ask for permission? Come to me?

I kept playing and braced myself. When her legs stretched and tensed and her toes curled further, I knew impact was imminent. I was about to invite her to my bed and mouth when she unexpectedly broke our eye contact.

Her reflection twisted in the mirror and turned toward me. The real me, on the bed next to hers.

I turned my head too. Our eyes met for the first time without a middleman, hers a magnetic pool of darkness. From such a close distance, the electricity they shot through my body was enough to power the entire hotel.

She turned completely, lowered her legs from the edge of the mattress, and spread her thighs. An invitation.

I had wanted her to make the move and come to my bed, as an explicit admission of how much she desired me. But this... this was somewhat better. She craved my touch, she needed me to come to her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I smiled, teasingly repeating the first question she'd asked when I made my first move.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She smiled back coyly. "I'm seducing you."

She nodded toward her pussy, licked her lips, and breathed out slowly.

"Yours."

12