All Comments on 'I'm Sorry, Daddy'

by lacylay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ivorymountpleasantivorymountpleasantover 7 years ago

wonderful, beautiful, amazing!

Tarasueme_19Tarasueme_19over 7 years ago
👏👏

Very, very well written. This is some of the best writing I have seen in a while on here; your attention to detail is awesome, making the story easier to get into. I love how the Dom here is somewhat gentle natured, reminding people that not all BDSM doms are harsh and sadistic. I just love this story, it is very well written and you are definitely literate enough for literotica. Thank you for this story, it's really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Love the idea of the father telling his daughter he owns her pussy. That one line got me so wet. A few weeks ago my 57 year old father pressed his hard penis up against my bottom. I could not catch my breath, I know it's wrong but I responded to his touch. We almost got caught when my mother came into the kitchen. Now I'm hundreds of miles away from him in my own home and I can't stop thinking of how he felt against me. I'm alone tonight, nude, pushing my face into a pillow as my back arches to hold my ass in the air. If only my daddy was here. Daddy you could fuck your little girl any way you want. Love L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes

Oh I crave someone to control me like this. I am so wet now. Amazing writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm away from my Daddy right now for work obligations, and this story was like reading about him. So perfect! He even puts my hair up for me, and it's one of the most beautiful and adoring things he does. Thank you for giving me a taste of home. Perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This just reminds me of my daddy he makes me feel so loved and a perfect princess then like a flip of a light switch I'm his dirty cum slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlacylay@lacylay
23 Followers
I am a queer, polyamorous woman who has been writing and reading erotic stories for several years. I also do erotic photography, videos, and audio, either solo or with friends. I have a passion for creating the kinds of stories that represent my and my friends' interests and d...