I'm Sorry I Lied Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Rick turned up both controls to one-quarter speed.

"Ohhh, ... oh shit, ooooooooo."

"I'll be back," Rick said.

Madison observed herself in the mirror. The little fingers on the clit stimulator was vibrating like crazy. The vibration was a deep, base feeling. She couldn't believe that he left. Where did he go, and was he coming back?

After what seemed to be an eternity, Rick walked back into the room. He walked in front of Madison and pulled hard on the chain between her nipple clamps.

"Ooooww, ..."

Can I trust you to tell the truth from now on?"

"Yes, ... Yes Sir."

Rick replaced the ball gag back in her mouth, "After all of your lies, why should I believe you now?" Rick said as he turned up both controls on the Sybian to half way.

Madison screamed through her gag as the higher vibrations pulsated on her clit and on the rotating cock inside. She could feel herself starting to cum.

Rick pulled up hard on the chain that connected her nipple clamps. She could only lean forward to alleviate the pain, but it also put more pressure on her clit. He lowered the chain, then released her left nipple clamp.

Madison winced in pain as the first clamp was removed. He then removed her right clamp without warning.

"Aaaaaaahh! ..."

Rick shut off both switches and the Sybian went dead. "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh, ... Yes Sir, Please?"

Rick removed her saliva covered ball gag, then undid his belt buckle. Madison watched intensely as he removed his pants. As he pulled down his underwear, his semi-erect cock sprang upwards.

"Suck it!"

Madison looked up at Rick, "Why? ... This is wrong. ... I can't, ... nooooo, ... You're my Dad."

Rick picked up the controller for the Sybian. "Look at me."

Madison looked up as Rick turned on both switches. As she screamed loudly, Rick forced his cock into her mouth. "Suck it!"

Madison gagged immediately as Rick's large cock contacted the back of her throat. He let her catch her breath, turned the switches off on the toy, grabbed her long hair at the back of her head and slowly pulled her towards his throbbing cock.

Rick watched his stepdaughter rock back and forth on the Sybian, taking as much as his cock as she could.

Madison's arms were still secured behind her back. As she leaned forward on the toy, she could feel it inside of her, slide in and out, and the fingers for stimulation would rub up and down of her clit. Her heart raced as she sucked her Dad's eight-inch monster. She felt so vulnerable, helpless and controlled, and loved the taste of his pre-cum on her lips.

"Oooh, ... fuck!" Rick cried out as he unloaded his full hot load in Madison's mouth. She tried to swallow, but there was just too much. It ran down her chin unto her firm tits. She had never had anyone cum in her mouth before.

She continued gazing up at Rick as she sucked him dry, until his knees began to buckle. Rick pulled out, bent over and kissed Madison on the forehead. "You may cum now."

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, ...!" Madison screamed as Rick turned both switches back on. He then turned both the rheostats all the way as far as they would go. There was a high pitch vibrating noise as the toy rotated quickly within her.

Within seconds, Madison found herself beginning to cum. The vibrations were so intense and with the rotation of the toy inside she felt herself letting go.

"Oooooooo, ... fuck... aaah, oooooo... Shit, shit, shit, ... Ahhhhhhhh, Oh, oh, ooooooooooooooo!"

Rick was behind her fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples and pressing her down hard against the machine.

Madison's body began to convulse as the borderline pain and pleasure was too much for her to handle. Her mouth was open wide as she tried to scream, but, no sounds were emitted. This was one continuous orgasm.

Slowly, Rick turned down the dials until the vibrations slowed to a low base sound, then off.

Madison sat motionless, mouth still open, staring into the mirror. Her only movements were that of her right thigh showing signs of spasms.

Rick uncoupled her wrist restraints and removed the small chain between her ankles. He removed her ball gag and gently brushed the hair from her eyes, Madison?"

She just sat there as if someone had ripped the sole from her body. I took over a minute before she attempted to move. Her breathing was still erratic, and her legs were weak and shaking.

"Madison?"

A small smile appeared on Madison's face. "Yes Sir."

"Let me know when you are ready to get up, and I will help you."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Madison, ... Are you going to lie to your Mother and I anymore?"

"No Sir."

"I really want to believe you. I hope that you won't let us down. When you are ready, I want you to get yourself cleaned up, go to the closet and get some cleaning supplies, come back in here and clean this room. The leather restraints stay on, and you are not allowed to wear any clothing until this house is cleaned up. Do you understand?" Rick asked as he pointed to the Sybian controls.

"Yes Sir, ... Help me up, please?"

Rick assisted Madison to her feet. He held her there as she gained some composure. She looked down at the Sybian, then at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe how much moisture was on the toy and on the floor. Her clit and her little lips were red and swollen. It took another full minute before Madison could stand on her own.

"Whoa," Madison said as she took her first steps.

Madison made her way slowly to the bathroom where she sat gingerly and gained her strength. She reflected at what had just transpired. She was still hungover, weak, and covered in sweat. Her mascara was running, still had residue of Rick's cock on her face and her hair was a mess. Still, a part of her had been fulfilled and a contentment within was overwhelming. As Madison cleaned herself up with her heavy leather wrist cuffs, she couldn't help to keep from smiling. For the first time in a while, Madison was happy.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers
12