All Comments on 'I'm That Guy'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only one thing drove me nuts....

What is it about this guy that he's around so much death? There seem to be an awful lot of widows, especially for a guy only in his forties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I

Like the way you made the whole story flow from start to finish. 'Twas a nice ending to my weekend. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh,your stories are usually better than this mess

Its more erotic couplings than romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Engine FYI

For reference, a 327 is a small block engine. A short block is an engine minus the top end, heads etc. Having said that, I’ve read and enjoyed most of your work, and when I see a new one, I must click. Thanks

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
I Don't Get It

What is everybody complaining about? This isn't romance? What is it? Chopped Liver? Hardened guy who has had terrible luck in his two marriages finds someone to verbally spar with and get physically worked up with and has dinner together and teases and.... Romance is different for different folks and the author probably is the best judge as to what he/she thinks is romantic. i really enjoyed it and the journey Hu took from light dalliance to genuine love sounds like romance to me. Don't let the rabble who clutter the comment section get you down. There are those of us who think that what two 40 somethings sparring around to see if they can find a good place to land do with their time together and have fun doing it is indeed romance. 5*

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

To heck with the negative comments. I liked the story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story concept. And Charli’s character was well developed. Even though it was obvious how this story was going to end, the end seemed rushed. It went from commitment to retirement in two paragraphs. For a real romance story, there is a lot more to be told. But for the rushed ending I would rate it 5.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

I, too, enjoyed this story.

I loved that Charli knew what she wanted and knew how to ask for it in a good way. I also liked how Hu was able to be vulnerable with Charli and let her take the lead on occasion.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

5 Stars. However; Millie's husband's name changed from Rick to Bob and Charlotte's husband from Allen to Phillip. (Unless I missed something)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

I read this before but never commented! As usual, you do a great job!

5

J6480J648012 months ago

Well written credible and enjoyable 5*s

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

What an enjoyable story. This was a lot hotter than stories I’ve read about younger people in the same situation. Being older, I can appreciate the nuanced differences in relationship, that come with age. The older characters were well written. The dialogue and banter seemed very age-appropriate. Charli is super hot!.

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 1 month ago

R’s characters seem to buy their clothes at Pennys. And ring baloney, come on, no one eats that of their own free will (I despise it if you can’t tell).

oldpantythiefoldpantythief28 days ago

Wasn't sure I was liking either Hu or this story at the start but with the help of Mille, it turned out worth reading. Had to chuckle when the MC made the comment about Boons Farm. Don't care what you say, Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill was one of my favorites, good days way back then. Charli did seem a bit pushy at times, but it seems that's what was needed to get Hu straightened out and whipped into shape. Even with the rough start, the story ended with five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories