I'm the Devil in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" I said, grabbing her head and moving her forcefully back and forth. I jacked up her pleasure as much as I could as I shot down her throat and she moan on my cock. After a few seconds of her gulping more cum than even I thought I could shoot, I moved off her and saw her staring at me still hard.

"Oh good, I was worried you wouldn't be able to. My boyfriend usually can't." She said, wiping saliva off her face. "My turn now."

Something snapped in me. This gray didn't get to boss me around, I was a fucking devil. I looked into her eyes, pink glowing off her body. I put power into my words, just like before, but I'm purpose this time.

"You want it? Beg, slut."

Her eyes glowed pink, and I saw her defenses drop as lust surged through her.

"P-please. Fuck me with your huge cock and put me in my place." She bent over against the wall and wiggled her ass just a bit.

"Good girl." I said. The power and the praise made her shudder so much I thought she'd fall. I grabbed her ass to stabilize her and slowly pushed in. Sierra moaned and screamed as my cock filled her tight pussy up. I pushed her pleasure more and more until it was all the way and then I pushed on it more. She screamed and came again.

"Cumming just from me putting it in? You are a slut huh?" I asked before moving back and forth into her.

"Y-yes I am!" Sierra moaned as she was pushed against the wall with every stroke filling her up. Every bit of my cock pushing into her over and over.

I fucked her as hard as I could before more ideas came to my mind.

"You love my cock, don't you?" I said, letting the power over her flow.

"Yes, I love your cock." she moaned between strokes, her voice different again.

"You'll do what I say for this from now on." I demanded.

"I'll... do whatever you say from now on." She said hesitantly. I didn't even care. I pushed harder and harder on her pleasure center as I got closer and closer.

"I'm gonna cum, so take it!" I said as I pushed into her one last time. Sierra screamed as my cum flowed into her as she had her own many, many orgasms.

It was then that I panicked, as I felt her go limp in my arms. I caught her before she fell, but she had passed out completely.

Over the next few hours I tucked Sierra into bed, cleaned up, did homework, and greeted my parents when they came home. When they asked where my sister was, I simply explained she had felt sick today and stayed in bed.

That night, I lay in my own bed thinking about how the day had gone. I kicked myself for not exploring the power with the words more. That was when I heard a know on my door.

I walked over and opened it to find Sierra, wearing a tank top with her nipples poking through, and lacy panties begging to be ripped off.

"C-can we talk" she asked.

End Chapter 1

12